The Internet Fucked Up My Life

8 Years Later

Tam's out of my life even though my mom hoped we'd find our way back to each other. I didn't see it happening. The only reason, I didn't get a divorce was the money; the first court meeting was right out of a horror movie.

Tam's lawyer had gotten her a temporary support order and the house. I was ordered to pay her $2,800 a month in alimony and child support.

So fuck a divorce and I ain't paying that whore shit. I do take care of my kids. I give my mom, $600.00 a month for my kids.

As for Tam, well now she hates my guts now. I took all the money out of the bank, her jewels, and the kid's college funds. I sold both cars for some quick cash and took everything with me. They gave me 72 hours to turn over the house to Tam. So I broke camp.

I would never leave my kids hurting so to keep the money going to them, I forgave my mom.

I send the child support to her and she passes it along to Tam.

The kid's college funds have been diversified and put into a high interest yield account. That can only be accessed with mine and the kid's signatures. They'll have over 100 grand a piece for college when the time comes.

I Skype with them or chat on Facebook, 10 to 12 times a month. When they ask what happened between me and their mom, I tell them to ask her.

Tam tells them that my life has no room for gray areas. Your dad doesn't having a forgiving heart for anyone but you three and maybe his mom. My son asked me what gray area was, I told him you'll find out soon enough.

The kids will being moving out in a few years. It's been about 8 years since I left. I moved to Greece after the meeting. $2,800 a month, please the Judge was trying to fuck me like Tam had gotten fucked. No reach around just straight up the poop shoot. I've been living here for 8 years. I was a local hire for a Greek shipping company on the Navy base. Which means, no taxes or garnishments but I do go back to Texas one week every year.

You see, Tam filed for divorce under the grounds of abandonment. So the divorce can't go through for abandonment if I show up and contest it. It has to starts all over. Then when I go back to Greece, then she has to file for abandonment all over again. Check it out, it's one of those loop polls lawyers are always looking for. And as my lawyer says, there isn't any way to tell when I'll show up. Now I have to be very careful. The last Judge tried to lock me up for not paying child support. But when I showed him that the kids get $600.00 a month from me and if he puts me in jail they won't get a dime. Tam begged the Judge not to put me in jail because if I didn't pay the $600.00 she would lose the house.

Tam almost lost the house till I started paying the $600 a month; it helps to pay the mortgage.

But any time she has a man living in the house then I stop paying. I pay for my kids to have a roof over their head not their whore mother and her new man.

The reason she want the abandonment filing, that's the only way she can keep the house. Under any other terms, the house will be sold and we have to split the proceeds.

"OH" and Megan didn't fare to well after her divorce from Kent. Megan never learned from her the divorce not to cheat. Her next husband wasn't as nice as Kent; he caught her cheating after the 11 months. He hired some guy to drug her and "fix her" as he called it. Megan's husband is serving 15 years in prison. Megan wasn't so lucky, she serving life sentence as a baron woman. Her now ex-husband paid the guy, to give her a female circumcision and perform a hysterectomy. She can't have kids and just isn't the same Megan.

Do I feel sorry for Megan, yes and no. I'm sorry she'll never know the joy of being a parent but no sorry she got caught.

My mom, well I forgave her. She keeps an eye on kids, helps them with anything they need. She also has a boyfriend now, I don't know if you can call him that considering he's 88.

And as for me, the kids have seen their half brother and sister. I met and fell in love with my little Greek hottie, Symone. It happened a month after I got to Greece. She doesn't have Tam's ass but she has hips like the handle bars on a chopper, wide and easy to grip. I think on my next trip to the US, I'll get a divorce. My lawyer says Tam just wants it over. She has boyfriend that really wants to marry her. But until there a divorce decree in hand, he's not paying for shit. Anyway, it's been going on long enough; Tam has established separate life of her own and I'll quick claim the house to her.

My lawyer said I may have to give her a couple grand, if we can work out an agreement I won't have to appear in court.

My mom says Tam just want out, she wants her life back. On Skype, Tam said she'll agree sign anything as long she gets the house and a divorce. If it will put an end to our hatred she'll even pay her half of the court cost. She doesn't want anything from me, she just wants me gone.

If it's some type of trick well then, I still have the web link and my passport. I'd hate to be an asshole about this. Besides Symone was to be Mrs. "Big Dick" Jackson and that's just fine with me. Question, doesn't anyone know where I can get some Extenze? The average shit just doesn't cut it anymore; I need to bring out the big guns.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds