The Internet is for Porn

The orgasm ended just like it started. Abruptly the cock stopped twitching and firing, and Sam was left panting for air. She lifted the bottle as she regained her breath, "So, how did I do?"

"Wow Sam, you are something else," Anna marveled, "that's about half a gallon of cum."

Sam herself was surprised by this, she knew her body well and knew what it was capable of... She attributed the amount to being so pent up along with her recent growth sprout. As Sam looked at Anna she noticed the girl had a smug look on her face.

"Well Sam, you are amazing but what if I told you you're only achieving about a third of your true potential?"

Sam thought for a moment before answering, "I'd say you're bullshitting me, Anna. Look at me," Sam grabbed her cock and waved it a little, "Don't treat me like a fool Anna, I looked online and I know what the average man has under his briefs. I am way beyond that."

"Sam, don't get mad, you are right, you are way above the average, but you missed one detail." Anna calmed Sam down.

"What is it Anna," Sam tried to think by herself but saw no mistake in what she stated.

"You are not a man Sam, you are a futanari..." Anna explained, "it is like saying a 3-inch cock on a man is huge because mice barely average an inch. But we both know 3 inches is tiny... For a futanari you are rather small, Remember my mother?"

Sam nodded yes, "Kate Neva."

The screen changed to a picture of Kate, she was naked. Her breasts, a monstrous size, resisted gravity. Her areolas each bigger than her head. Sam couldn't think of a cup size remotely big enough for them. Once Sam managed to tear herself from the huge breasts she noticed her cock, it dangled to the floor like a serpent and coiled to a pile. Sam guessed it had to be at least six feet long. Behind her were a set of orbs bigger than her boobs, Sam needed a moment to realize what she was looking at... Kate's cum filled nut-sack.

"Kate was the biggest recorded futanari. This is what a Futanari can achieve without the chemicals." Anna explained, her picture came back on screen next to the picture of Kate. "To be Honest Sam, this is why I came here today. I believe you have the potential..."

Anna's face took a saddened tone, "You did your part, Sam, I am a woman of my word..." Sam looked baffled, "You are free to go, Sam, All the pictures I had of you were deleted and I will never blackmail you again. You can do as you please from now on. I apologize."

"Not that I am not grateful Anna, but why the act of kindness?" Sam wondered, surprised.

"I am doing this because I have to know your next choices come from your own free will, I couldn't live with myself if I knew I forced you." Anna looked at the screen intently. "Listen closely Sam, so far we did nothing that breaks the law. If I unlock your true potential, we will be breaking it. There is no going back once you decide to take that step. Now I am willing to do it, but I want to know if you are?"

Sam looked at the screen with a tinge on fear on her face, "What will happen if I say yes?" She wondered.

"At first nothing" Anna explained, "unless you draw attention to yourself It will take the government about 5 days to understand something is wrong."

"And then what?"

"Then they will try to hunt you down, if they get you they make you disappear like they did to my mother." Anna noticed Sam was stressed by the thought, "I do have a plan, and if you follow it to the latter you'll be safe. We'll go underground for a few years until you'll be ready to face the world as the new goddess of mankind."

Sam was truly surprised by this, she never thought her afternoon would take such a bizarre turn. The prizes sounded great, but the risk was an outrage...

"Sam, I am sorry, but we don't have much time. Please, make up your mind..." Anna asked. Sam was lost in her mind, weighing her options.

"I really need an answer soon Sam, I know this is heavy, but I fear you need to make up your mind." Anna pressed.

"Please, Sam... I beg of you, please say something..." Anna pleaded but to no avail. Sam's face was a mask, Anna noticed tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

"I understand Sam, I really do..." Anna said, "Can't blame you, the risk is huge... I think I would have done that same if I was in your shoes... It's been a pleasure talking with you Sam, you are a goddess... Goodbye Sam." Anna fiddled around with her keyboard, closing the picture of Kate and preparing to close her own window.

"I want to do it," A faint mumble left Sam's lips and tears streamed down her cheeks. Anna froze and looked at the screen. "Anna, please, I want to go through with your plan..."

For a moment the room was silent, the girls looked at each other with astonishment, not believing the words that filled the room a moment ago.

"Are... Are you sure Sam?" Anna asked hesitantly, "I need to know you are doing this off your free will."

"I am Anna, I promise you..." Sam explained, "The way I see it, you know much more about this conspiracy shit than I do, and if you are half prepared for what lies ahead as you were for blackmailing me then I am totally safe..."

Anna jumped with glee, "Great Sam! I need you to get some stuff for us. We need all the bottles you have in the house, I mean every single bottle, fill them with water and bring them here, we also need all the buckets you have."

It took Sam about 15 minutes to gather everything Anna asked for. "Done!" Sam declared.

"Very good, next go through the house, lock every door and window, close all the blinds and curtains and come back." Anna waited patiently as Sam curried out her orders. She heard her progress through the hall before coming back and locking her own door.

"Thank you, Sam," Anna said as she tinkered around with her keyboard, "Ok, all the computers in your house are now playing porn, if anyone hears you and comes in they'll think it was the computers."

"Smart," Sam commented as she took a seat in front of her PC, "What now?"

"Well, Sam you need to listen closely now," Anna raised her authoritative voice slightly, "I'll play the sequence soon, after seeing it there is no turning back, you will be on the road to your true potential. At first, you will feel thirsty, that is normal. Drink as much as you feel you need, your body will convert most of it to cum. You'll also become extremely fertile. Are we clear so far?"

"No," Sam said and glanced at the collection of bottles, "But don't you think 10 gallons of water is a bit too much?"

"Not at all, According to my calculations its barely enough... grab one of the buckets and fill it to Sam..." Anna Asked and Sam hesitantly obeyed. "The process should be painless, If for some reason you feel pain please let me know Sam, Don't test your pain threshold, if there's even a little I need to know so I could help you, clear?"

"Crystal," Sam acknowledged.

"One more thing, for the first ten minutes you won't be able to achieve an erection, it's normal so please don't panic."

"Got it, Anna," Sam confirmed, "When it's over, what do I need to do?"

"You'll find a file with instructions on the desktop on the first floor. I'll give you a day to get used to the new you, I set an alarm on all the other computers, once you hear it you need to see the file and act accordingly."

"What about this computer? Can't you place the file here instead of sending me around the house?" Sam protested.

"I could, but I don't think this computer is going to survive through what's going to happen..." Anna admitted.

"Ahhh, I see," Sam marveled, "Okay, I'm ready to start!"

"Thank you, Sam," Anna said, "You are doing the right thing... I hope I'll prove my worth to you once this is over."

Silence filled the room once more as Anna clicked away, "Initiating sequence 'Liberty,' Good luck Sam!"

The screen changed to the blinding white again, followed by a rat in a cage, an orange, a white empty dinner plate, a dark chocolate bar and finally, an old computer

.

Sam stared at the screen, Anna looking back at her, a curious face waiting to see how Sam coped.

"My God," Sam snapped out of her trance, "I'm so thirsty, I have to drink something!!" She grabbed the closest bottle and galloped it down in a second, "I need more!" she gasped and reached the next bottle, drinking it like it was nothing. Frantically, Sam drained all the bottles and the bucket in no more than 10 minutes. She felt her body sated, the thirst left her, she marveled at the empty bottles that rested on the far side of the room, below her mirror.

It was her reflection that caught Sam's attention. Her body was the same, but somehow different, as if it was glowing... Her hefty breasts rested on her upper belly, two mounds of silky-smooth joy. Below, in her lap, nestled her dormant penis. It was soft and small, so small Sam hardly believed it could grow to 12.5 inches. It gave a little twitch, it was not the pulse Sam knew from sexual arousal, no, this twitch was not sexual in nature.

Another twitch followed, Sam noticed her cock was growing now, lengthening and thickening as the twitches became more frequent. To Sam's amazement, the growth lacked crucial component, her cock remained as soft as before, it was sexually dormant. Before Sam knew it, her cock dangled beyond her knees, threatening to touch the floor. She wasn't that big before, not even with her biggest erection.

"Great," Anna sounded from the computer, "Are you okay, Sam?" you should be able to get an erection now."

"Ahmm... Okay" Sam cleared her throat, "Let's give this baby a go." She delicately reached for her cock, she wasn't wrong, it was as limp as it gets but her hands told her the truth, she was now bigger flaccid than when she was erect, Much bigger. Sam tried to gently pull her hose closer to her when she noticed one had was not enough. With another helping hand, it nestled between her breasts.

With unsure caresses Sam played with her new asset, she glided along the length and squeezed the thickening length, before long she noticed her hand couldn't squeeze the cock by her own, she needed two hands to fully encircle it. learning how her new body reacted Sam started galloping to a new erection, her reflection from the mirror was nothing short of mesmerizing.

Her cock climbed higher and higher, once it reached her chin Sam grabbed her boobs and embraced the monster, the sensation was mind-numbing. There was no longer loose skin, just a raging stiff erection. As the tip reached Sam's lips she lowered her head and took it in her mouth, moaning softly with pleasure. As she enjoyed the new feeling Sam looked down, her sack was tremendous, each nut easily the size of a watermelon and full of cum.

"Sam, please listen," Came Anna's voice, "I need you to take a few more measurements."

Sam turned to her, she released the cock from her mouth, "I am huge Anna, I wonder how big I got." Sam took the blue tape from the table and started measuring again. A gasp escaped her lips when she was done, "OMG..."

"How big Sam?" Anna was as fascinated as Sam was.

"I am 25 inches long and 14 around... That's crazy, I think that just in the time I measured it grew some more..."

"It's perfectly natural," explained Anna, "your body is full of poison from the chemicals. Your body is slowly neutralizing them, but it will take some time to remove 18 years of blocks, right?"

"Makes sense..." Sam agreed and directed the cock back into her mouth.

"One more thing Sam, I need to see you cum," Anna asked.

Sam took the cock out of her mouth and smiled, "I'd love to," her balls were bursting with cum. She got up and walked to a bucket, the transformation made her unbelievably horny. Sam directed to head of her cock at the bucket and froze for a moment.

"Want me to help you?" Anna asked the futanari. Just as she did she saw it, a thin trickle of cum leaving Sam's slit and landing in the bucket, "You don't need help, do you?"

Sam's answer was a monster splash of cum rushing into the bucket, filling it to the halfway point. The next shot was a stream, Sam filled the bucket to overflowing. Suddenly Sam lost her hold on the quivering cock. It jumped up while still delivering the load, a river of cum coated the wall and ceiling. Cum rained down on Sam as the orgasm went on for another two mind-crushing minutes.

"Sam? Are you there?" Came Anna's voice, "Did I lose connection?"

Sam felt her body dripping, she was covered by a wet, warm substance. She knew it was her cum. She looked around, her room was covered with splashes of cum, it was on the ceiling, the walls, her skin... At her feet was a puddle, and in it, a bucket full of her cum.

"Sam, are you alive? Did I just watch you fill a 7-gallon bucket in two shots?" Anna asked.

Sam did not answer, she just stood in the steaming mess she created, "is this all me?" she whispered.

"Yes," came Anna's voice again, "You did all this, Sam! You are a sex goddess..."

"Sex..." Sam softly mumble, "Sex goddess?" Even in her wildest sessions Sam never came close to doing this, and this was just one orgasm...

Sam grabbed her cock with two determined hands and lifted the still dripping head into her mouth. Her mind gone, she stormed her towering flash rod and sucked on it like her life was on the balance. She shoved the pole between her wobbly breasts and gave herself a boobjob while the head was slowly going deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Her mind was struck again and again by jolts of electrifying pleasure, she was lost in ecstasy as her body screamed for more, and she was powerless to object. Her left hand hugged both her boobs, holding them in place, while her right hand reached for her balls and snatch. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as her right hand squeezed her balls and plunged fingers deep into her dripping slit.

Sam was so lost that she didn't notice the first blast going off in her mouth, filling her in seconds and forcing her to either let the beast go or drown in the flood of semen. Sam relented with a caught and tried to regain her breath.

Paralyzed, Sam watched as her balls contracted, filling her cock with blazing cum that was launched at the mirror. Once... Twice... Three times and still the amount that lest her showed no change. The floor below Sam was white with her cum, so was the wall. The 20th shot broke the mirror as it reached the far wall, Sam felt the orgasm subsiding.

Sam was dazed by her body, she went over to the soaked bed and sat down. Her body still screaming for more, she faintly heard Anna, "Enjoy yourself, Sam, I'll be back in 12 hours."

Sam turned her body to the computer and tried to answer Anna. At that moment her cock fired another thick stream, hitting the computer itself, burring it under gallons of cum. Sam was again overtaken be her primal need, a single thought roared through her head, "I NEED PUSSY! NOW!!"

Sam crashed onto the squishing bed, her magnificent cock towering above her, dripping with anticipation. Sam had no time to think if her body could do what she planned, she placed one hand oh the middle of her shaft and the other at the tip. Slowly and with great deliberation she directed the monster to her, now gushing, pussy.

The cock arched around her monstrous balls and she could feel its heat against her clit. "Do your job girls," she Whispered between moans as her body got to work. The cock progressed slowly, parting the soft lips and filling Sam up. She was stretched around the colossal head and it crept into her, inch by inch.

Sam moved around, each breath was an electrifying experience as it shifted her innards to make way for her invading rod. Each jolt inflating her balls with more and more cum. Sam was swimming in the middle of the great ocean of her sexual pleasure, she was hardly aware of anything but her body. Her pussy gave first, an orgasm washed over her as the cock pushed her buttons, she wiggled and shook, grabbing on to her breasts to intensify the shattering experience.

Soon she saw her cock again, a gargantuan bulge about 4 inches above her bellybutton. Sam lost another battle as her body went from one female orgasm to the next at an alarming rate, she lost count past 7...

Suddenly, Sam's balls inflated again, moving her cock out by less than a quarter of an inch out of her love tunnel. That was it, all Sam's body needed, her body relaxed for a moment, the quiet before the storm.

Sam tensed up as her cock fired, a shot bigger than all her previous orgasms combined. It crushed straight against the back of her womb. Sam's pussy was no less a part of the sexual craze than her cock, literally gallons of girl-cum spilled out of her and onto the poor bed. Sam focused on her belly as it started to inflate as she emptied more and more of her cum into her womb.

What Sam failed to notice was the perpetual machine she became. Her cock was pulsating as she came, that alone was enough to get her pussy going, and the contractions for the female orgasm around her cock made it ejaculate. A never-ending circle of orgasms and cum, powered by Sam's wondrous body alone.

Sam lost track of time, of space, her whole being was an eternal orgasm, it was too much even for a goddess like Sam. Slowly, Sam's fatigue led her into a deep, blissful slumber.

Sam woke up to the sound of a distant buzz. She looked around her room, remnants to what happened were abundant, it would seem her room had not even one dry patch. As she looked down she saw her cock, it rested between her feet, relaxed. Her nut-sack was also much smaller, clearly, her slumber was not what ended the orgasm, her body went on long after she fell asleep.

Sam got up and walked downstairs, she didn't care for her room or the trail of cum she left in her wake. When she got to the PC she saw her, Anna, waiting for her.

"You had quite a night Sam, didn't you?" She asked.

"Wow, yes, it was amazing. Thank you, I never imagined I had such potential." Sam smiled, her voice was rusty from last night.

"Thank you, for trusting me..." Anna smiled back, "please clean yourself and I'll instruct you on what to do next."

Sam showered and cleaned off all the cum off her body, she noticed her belly still held a bit of cum she just couldn't get out, but she didn't care. She wore her blue long dress, her cock still visible below and her breasts barely fitting. Sam followed Anna's instructions, she took her cellphone, all the cash in the house, and then spilled gasoline in her room and in a few more locations Anna specified.

Sam then made her way to her mother's car and positioned her phone in the holder. She knew how to drive but never had to drive with such a monster cock between her feet, she eventually found a position that was comfortable, her cock filling the passenger seat.

"You can overload the computers, Anna, I am in the car and headed your way," Sam said to the phone as she started the car and shifted into gear. Just then the house started to leak black smoke and in moments her childhood was engulfed in flames.

"I am on my way Anna, I can't wait to meet you in person," Sam said as she drove off.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds