The Internship Ch. 04

He'd told Peggy a little, but only a very little, of his past—his childhood growing up in that backwater shithole. Oh how he hated it.

It wasn't the poverty—the grinding, day-to-day poverty. That was the least of it! No, it was the dysfunction of that twisted family—his Daddy's drunken whippings, the yelling, the abuse, the lack of love, and the Bible-thumping every minute of the day. He'd been out of it for nearly 30 years, but it still had the power to make him feel insecure and claustrophobic, like any minute he could be drawn right back into that hell.

Damn it he wanted to be home. With his daughter. In her arms. Holding her, smelling her, loving her. He yearned like never before for the taste of her love and her body . . . there was nothing so good and so sweet on this earth. . .

+++

The next day, as Dave completed his last day on the road, Stacey stayed home from work with her files. She was finding out some very interesting things. Around noon she called Joyce.

"Hi, how are things there?"

"Ohhhhh, honey! Things are great."

"Really?"

"Well Fred's not here. He called in 'sick,' so I've been at his work station all day. And I have found some things,girl! He's not half as smart as he thinks he is!"

"Joyce, you will not believe what I found out last night!"

After Stacey had filled in the story, Joyce sounded extremely worried.

"That's not good. That is not good at all. It confirms something . . . I think I've found out . . . but that would make it so dangerous for Dave!"

"What are you talking about!"

"Look, I can't go into it all now, but tell your father, when you see him, we need to schedule a powwow for first thing Monday morning! And tell him to immediately change the locks on his office and his passwords. He is in deep, deep trouble!"

"All right, I will!"

"Oh, and Josh was around, asking about you. Something about drinks tonight?"

"Oh darn, I forgot. Would you tell him I'm sorry? Next week, maybe? Daddy's coming home tonight."

Joyce smiled to herself. Wouldn't she like to be a fly on the wall for thatreunion.

"Sure, honey. In fact, maybe I'll take your place. I have some free time, and Josh is damned cute . . ."

Stacey laughed. "Have fun, I'll speak to you soon."

After talking to Joyce, Stacey decided she'd had enough work, and went to her bedroom to change. She thought she'd lie out by the pool and relax. She tied her thick brown hair up in a knot on top of her head and put on her favorite swimsuit—a tiny, very revealing green bikini. The bottom had just the smallest patches over her crotch and the crack of her ass, and tied on the sides with little bows. The top was comprised of just two small triangles nowhere nearly covering her breasts, and it also tied with sexy little strings, but she didn't care—she'd only be in her own back yard. And only Daddy would be the one to see her if he came home early.

It was very sunny but not too hot—perfect for tanning!

Stacey was smiling to herself as she rubbed suntan oil all over her body, lost in delicious thoughts of Dave coming home, and she did not hear, at first, a car door slamming and footsteps approaching the house. She had her eyes closed and her hands were slathering oil all over her breasts and chest when she finally heard the doorbell.

She went to the door and looked out, and found herself looking into the blue eyes of Preston Blackwell, Dave's arch enemy. He was swirling some sort of fucking cocktail in an old-fashioned glass. He was standing there with the lazy entitled stance of a Southern preppy asshole with the clothes to match—white linen trousers, boat shoes, and a pink polo shirt. He was Dave's age—handsome, arrogant, and wealthy, and he thought he owned this town.

She opened the door. "What do you want?"

Stacey wasn't paying attention to that fact that her bikini top was slipping, and her shiny, slippery breasts where spilling out, until she noticed Preston gaping openly at her chest. She covered herself with one hand and glared at him while she quickly fixed it.

Preston took her in disarray and for all his cool arrogance, found it hard to stop genuine admiration from appearing in his eyes. Jesus Christ she was something. Beautiful. Smart. And so hot. His eyes took in Stacey's delicate, petite frame, her wide hips, her luscious tits, and beautiful green eyes, and not only did he get instantly hard, he felt a yearning for her that was very strange to him.

Stacey glared at him. He was slightly drunk, she could tell! And he was looking at her like . . . he wanted to eat her up! Like she was the most delicious morsel.

"What the hell do you want?" she snapped. "Who said you could come here?"

Preston found himself dropping his snobby demeanor when he talked to Dave's daughter. He couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Stacey. I was looking for Dave. It's very important that I talk to him."

"Well Daddy's not here! What do you want with him?"

Preston took in the information that Dave was not home, that Stacey was all alone, and it made him ache. Jesus, he must really be drunk. This girl had such an effect on him up close. He'd known she was hot, but there was something else . . . he was so drawn to her. He wanted to stay with her. He wanted to sit down next to her and never leave her! Why had he come here, exactly?

"I was on my way back from the country club. Just thought I'd drop by. Tell Dave . . . that offer's still open."

Preston could not tear his eyes away from Stacey's body as he tried to gain some control over himself.

"And, little girl . . . tell your Daddythat it might not be wise to let his 'interns' snoop into things that don't concern them. It might not be good for business."

Preston turned on his heels and left, tossing the rest of his drink in the grass. He got behind the wheel of his SUV. Driving back to his townhouse—inside the beltline, of course--his cock was still achingly hard, and throbbed even harder every time he replayed Stacey saying "Daddy" in his head. . .

+++

Dave pulled into his driveway around 11:30 PM. Like Stacey and like Joyce, he too had found some interesting information on his little scouting trip. According to some of his managers, business was booming, especially recently. When he found out how much, he was shocked. It hadn't been showing up on his end of things! That money was disappearing, for sure.

But he put this out of his mind as he pulled in. He put everything out of his mind except one thing. He was home with his angel; Daddy's little girl!

He dropped his things by the door and called out, "Stacey?" He was already hard. Oh fuck he wanted to feel her. But she didn't answer.

He went upstairs and found Stacey peacefully napping on her own bed in sweats and a t-shirt. God she looked beautiful! Once again he felt all his stress and anxiety drain out of him at the mere sight of her. He sat down gently on the bed and leaned over her face, touching her cheek.

"Hey, baby . . ."

Stacey stirred as a wonderful warmth pulled her out of sleep. She felt strong hands on her face and slowly opened her eyes to Dave's smiling face. She gazed up at him. "Hello. . ."

"Hi there . . ."

"I missed you . . ."

"I know, baby girl, I know . . ." Dave leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Daddy missed you, too . . . Shhh . . . go back to sleep . . . I'm going to unpack. So happy to see you."

Stacey smiled, turning the full brilliance of her loving, trusting eyes on him. They were back in their magic circle, which was so wonderful and perfect.

"I'm awake."

"Mmmmm . . . yeah?"

"Yes, and I have so much to tell you about work—"

Dave instantly put his finger on her mouth. "Shhh . . . none of that. Not tonight."

Stacey smiled. "Ok . . ."

"So listen," Dave said, as his hands slid down to Stacey's breasts. "I was thinking of taking a little swim in the pool in a bit." His fingers found her nipples and rubbed them softly. "You want to come?"

Stacey pushed her breasts into his hands, and said "What do you think. . .?"

He kissed her again. "Just a few minutes then . . ."

Stacey changed into her green bikini, and went down to the pool. It was another warm, soft Southern night and the moon was out. It was beautiful. She lay on a deck chair, her body humming with erotic anticipation, waiting for Dave.

He came down a few minutes later wearing swim trunks, and smiled at Stacey as he stood at the edge of the tiled steps leading into the pool. He held out a hand. "Come here. Come to me, baby girl."

He watched her swaying hips and her bouncing breasts as she walked towards him, and as soon as she was near scooped her up, laughing, in his arms and held her in front of him with one arm under her knees and the other under her neck. He carried her easily in his strong arms as he walked into the cool water; Stacey held her arms around his neck and gazed adoringly at the man she loved with all her heart. Dave smiled at her as he took her deeper into the water, and gently twirled around in a big circle, dipping her hair and body just under the surface. "Remember how we used to do this, baby? Just like this?"

Stacey smiled. Of course she remembered—he'd carry her into the pool and spin slowly in the water, over and over, holding her and making her laugh. "Yes," she said, "It was my favorite."

Dave took her into chest high water, holding her, looking into her eyes, and a powerful wave of love came over him. It was as if he could see her once again small in his arms and he felt a sudden resurgence of the anxiety that had been plaguing him on his trip. He took her over to the side of the pool, so she was facing him as his arms surrounded her and he held onto the edge. He took one hand and traced her cheek, her face, her hair, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Tell me the truth, Stacey baby . . ."

"What?" she breathed, puzzled about his sudden seriousness.

"Was I a good father? Was I a good father to you, honey?" He was thinking about all the things he'd told Peggy, and all the things Stacey did not know about her childhood—the nightmare of having his trashy parents care for her, the mother who abandoned her.

At first Stacey wanted to laugh, the question was so absurd. But she could tell from his face he was bothered, and absolutely serious.

Stacey felt a flash of anger, as she contemplated his tenderness and his total devotion to her, and compared it to the people who were threatening him and all the things she'd seen. Her friends, constantly teasing her about him, and the "grown-ups" Fred, Paula, Kathy, Preston not much different. What did they know about who he really was! It made her heart ache, and she spoke right from her heart.

She took his face in her hands, and kissed his lips.

"Yes," she said firmly, "Yes, David Wilson, you were. You are. I couldn't have dreamed of better."

Stacey leaned her forehead against his. "Is that why I love you so much?"

"Why, baby?" Dave answered her.

"Because of how much you loved me?"

Dave took one of her hands and kissed the palm. "No, no, no, baby girl, it's the other way around."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh baby, it's all because of you and your sweet love, from the very beginning."

Stacey couldn't help throwing her arms around his shoulders, her heart nearly bursting. She held him tight, loving him, as he caressed her and squeezed her to him. And before either of them realized it, they were kissing, their intimate moment igniting like a violent spark the passionate lust they felt for each other. Dave crushed his mouth against hers, opened her mouth wide, tasting her tongue, and her warm wet lips so sweet and tender under his.

Stacey clutched him frantically to her. She gasped, "Oh Daddy!"

She whispered in his ear, "Lots of Daddies love their little girls . . . but not all of them have this,do they?" Stacey was pressing her breasts into his chest, and her hips into Dave's now raging hard penis.

"No, baby girl, they don't," Dave said, as he kissed and tasted and licked her neck.

"Do you know why?" Stacey breathed, as she reached down into the warm water and grasped Dave's cock and brought it to her crotch, tight against her swimsuit, and pushed hard against it.

Dave turned Stacey around so she was facing away from him, and his strong arms pinned her against the pool wall. "Mmmmm . . . my sweet baby girl . . . because it's wrong"he whispered, as he nuzzled and kissed her neck.

Stacey moaned at the word and his voice. Oh, it was so wrong!

She melted into Dave's slow hot kissing, the heat and need in her body rising, and the thought went through her mind: "If all these people were jealous of them now, what would they think if they knew the truth?! That she and Daddy liked to fuck, and didn't care! That they were lovers and mates! What would they do!?"

The thought that they were screwing each other right underneath the nose of society, and cheating on all the people who thought they knew them inexplicably turned her on, so powerfully!

It made Stacey want to embrace their naughty, wicked incest more than she already had—completely and totally.

She pushed her ass back into Dave's cock, wiggled it, and cooed "Ooooh, Daddy, what's that?"

Dave smiled at her voice, recognizing that she wanted to play. "That's my cock, baby girl . . ."

"Your cock, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl, Daddy's cock . . ."

"What are you going to do with it, Daddy!"

"I'm going to fuck you, baby. . . "

"Oh!"

"Yes! Don't you know? Isn't that why you wore your sexy bikini? Because you knew it would turn your Daddy on?"

"My bikini, Daddy? Don't you like it?"

Stacey smiled remembering the way Preston had ogled her body. What would he say if he were here now?

Dave was now running his hands up and down her hips as he stood on the pool floor. "Oh, I love it, baby girl . . . but I think it needs to come off, don't you?"

"I don't know," said Stacey, biting her lip. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby girl, but first . . . let me take my swimsuit off, so I can feel you better."

Dave reached down and slid his briefs off, liberating his throbbing cock, which was so hard it sprang out from his body at a near 90 degree angle. He moaned as he felt the cool water on the sensitive skin. Oh god did he need this!

"There we go, baby . . . you feel that?" He was pushing his cock in between her thighs, up against her mound. Stacey moaned and joined in his rhythm, grinding down on his hardness.

"Yes, Daddy. But . . ."

"What is it, baby girl?"

"I think you do need to take my bottoms off."

"I will, baby . . . but I want to see your beautiful breasts first . . ."

Dave pulled at the strings at Stacey's neck and then her back, slowly liberating her gorgeous, heaving breasts which he loved so much. He put his hands on them, squeezing them, hearing her gasp with pleasure. Her breasts in the water looked so gorgeous; the pink nipples so hard and puckered.

"Let's turn you around."

Stacey turned to face him and moaned as Dave crushed her breasts together, amazed at how sexy they looked in the moonlight, with drops of water on the chilled flesh. He leaned down and licked every drop before taking her nipples in his mouth. "Oh, you taste so good, honey . . ." he moaned. "Daddy loves your hot young tits." He fed on her for several minutes, sucking hard on her erect nipples, drawing them deep into his mouth and flicking his tongue back and forth across the tips.

"Mmmmm . . . Daddy! What are you doing! That feels so good!" Stacey whispered.

"Relax, baby girl . . . " Dave let out a long sexy moan as he licked her nipples, "I want to get you nice and wet before I fuck you . . ."

"Is that what this is?" she said, grinding her pussy down on his cock, while she straddled him and he warmed her hard nipples with his tongue. "Is that what I feel down here?"

"Mmmm, yes, it means you want Daddy to put his cock inside you. . ."

Stacey whispered, "It feels so good!"

"Does it, baby?"

"Yes, but please take my bottoms off, now."

"Turn back around, honey." Stacey kept her hands against the pool wall and her legs firmly on the floor, slightly spread, and lifted her ass and hips high, thrusting her perfect ass towards Dave. He spent some time stroking and caressing her beautiful body, before he slowly and teasingly untied each string and removed her bikini bottom. When he had pulled it off, they were both finally completely nude in the water. Oh it felt so good!

Dave moaned as he held her to him, as the water swirled around them and caressed their bodies. He said, "Come with me, come here . . ."

He led her out towards deeper water, gliding and floating while holding her hand. They were naked together, facing each other. He felt born again, and the night was so beautiful.

His desire for her made his cock curve upwards like a stinger, so hard, demanding to be inside her body. He took her small waist by one hand and drew her to him, and hooked her legs around his waist. Stacey steadied herself by holding his shoulders and kept her eyes on his. They were slowly circling and floating. They leaned in and kissed softly, tenderly, their "game" now forgotten. Stacey was gazing at him seriously when she said "I love you, Daddy." Dave kissed her again and again and said "I love you, too, baby" while reaching down to grab hold of his cock and direct it towards her beautiful pink slit.

He drew her down onto him, slowly and firmly. It had been so long—or at least, felt like it had been so long—that it was like he was entering her for the first time.

Stacey tried to keep her eyes open and focused on him, but the pleasure she felt when he pushed up inside her was so great she had to close them, wanting to savor it, concentrate on it, and shut out everything but the delicious feelings gathering in her body. Her wet pussy welcomed her Daddy back with delirious pleasure. He slid in in one smooth, perfect movement, parting her walls, thrusting up into her belly until he was fully inside and the head of his cock was pushing up full and hard against the back of her womb. He got in so deep from this angle. It was heavenly bliss! Both Daddy and daughter groaned with the amazing sensations, needing and wanting it so badly from each other.

Stacey looked down and saw her thighs tight against his, and realized he was completely inside her, that Dave Wilson's thick hard cock was buried to the hilt in her body! The thought alone almost made her orgasm. Their incest had never seemed so deliciously satisfying. She moaned loudly and squeezed his cock as best she could with her vagina, squeezed and squeezed to let him feel how much she loved it!

With the water supporting them, they fell into an undulating rhythm. Stacey gyrated her hips towards his, riding him gently, while he barely pushed up into her and they continued to kiss. They were spinning in a slow circle.

Dave whispered, "My cock's inside you now, little girl."

Stacey whispered back, "Yes, Daddy, I feel it! I . . . want it!"

They were barely fucking; they were simply enjoying the feeling of Dave throbbing so full and hard inside her warm body. He seemed to grow thicker and fuller with each moment. Stacey stared at him in wonder, feeling the beginnings of a slow, intense orgasm forming in her belly, even though he wasn't thrusting up hard into her. She couldn't tell if the pleasure was coming from her body or her mind—from loving him as much as she did! She gasped as it began to grow stronger and stronger and moaned, "Oh Daddy, I think I'm going to come!"

"Oh fuck!" Dave hissed out, she was so sexy! His sexy little baby! Her words made his cock swell up harder and the pressure build in his balls.

His cock throbbed to her beauty and her moans, and swelled harder and harder with the feel of her orgasm building and building around his erect member. His heart swelled with love and desire.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds