• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Interview

The Interview

Anjali is a young 18-year-old girl, having a strong passion for being an Actress. So when she saw the ad for a new actress in the newspaper, she rushed to the interview. She found out the address after a lot of efforts. She saw many girls there. Her serial was at the end. She just sat there and watched girls enter the room and leave. When she had lost all her confidence, her turn came. She entered the room and found the famous Actress Dimple there.

She was thrilled to see her dream Actress infront of her. She was always a fan of her. From childhood, she watched her movies and wondered how beautiful and HOT she was! And today she was infront of her!

"What's your name?" asked Dimple.

"An. Anjali," Anjali's voice shivered.

"Don't be afraid. Sit down," Dimple said smiling.

"So, You want to be an actress?, Dimple asked.

"Ah! What?... oh. yes," Anjali was still hesitating.

"C'mon.. if you will be so much afraid, how will you be able to come infront of the camera?" Dimple said, still smiling.

"Sorry. Ma'am. I cant do it. I must go," Anjali tried to leave her seat.

That was time, Dimple rose from her seat and came and sat beside Anjali. Dimple was wearing a tight T-shirt and a tight pant. She didn't look old at all. She was not less beautiful than a very young girl. Her big breasts were standing proud on her slim figure. Anjali felt shy at the beauty of this aged celebrity. Anjali was wearing a loose shirt and a pant.

"You should be smart," Dimple said slowly while hugging Anjali slowly.

Anjali just smiled, embarrassed a little.

Soon Dimple started to touch her private parts.

Anjali was getting hot and hot, but was not sure if what she was thinking was correct or not.

Dimple began stroking her fingers down Anjali's side, back again over her ribs, across her breast and down again. Anjali groaned silently, hoping that Dimple wouldn't notice her tension or arousal. But Dimple's hand continued teasing her body, and every few minutes her fingers would trail across one hardened nipple, driving Anjali mad with the electric jolt of arousal that shot straight into the growing warmth in her loins each time she did it. Finally Anjali caught Dimple's hand with her own.

Soon Dimple's teasing fingers had started unbuttoning Anjali's shirt, and she was sitting, just looking at Dimple, all the while grinning in obvious pleasure. Soon Dimple was stroking tight little circles around her nipples, causing them to crinkle down into hard peaks, which Dimple's fingers rubbed and tweaked and pulled. Anjali pulled her down to me, meeting her lips with Dimple's, and kissing her like drinking honey; sweet, intoxicating. Dimple took Anjali to the bed and pressed her back against the bed. Anjali felt indescribably sensual. Having Dimple make love to her this way made Anjali feel wonderful and she loved the feeling.

Dimple undressed Anjali, making her lift her hips so that she could slide her panties down over her ass, then leaned down and kissed Anjali, pulling her up with her into a soft embrace as she slid the shirt back off her shoulders. The velvet softness of her breasts against Anjali's was unabashedly sensuous. Anjali's arms were around her now, stroking her back and sides while their lips stayed locked together, their tongues battling silently in their own satin caress. Before Anjali could try and tease her out of her clothes, she pushed Anjali's back again against the pillows, and kissed her softly on the lips and cheek, nibbled at her earlobe a moment, then outlined the ear with her hot, wet tongue. Anjali moaned again, as her hands continued doing wicked and wonderful things to Anjali's nipples and her tongue traced intricate patterns along the soft skin of Anjali's throat, dwelt a moment in the hollow between her collar bones. Soon her lips fastened on one hard nipple, though the other was not neglected either, being rolled between her long, strong fingers. Dimple's tongue, which had seemed so soft against Anjali's while they were kising, now became a hard, demanding instrument, flickering in fast circles around the nipple, tracing the areola, her lips nibbling the hard peak, sucking gently then firmly. Anjali's world narrowed under this treatment, focusing only on the sensations from her nipples and the answering twinges between her legs. Anjali felt helpless, empowered, exalted, abashed, wanton, shy...

Anjali's breath was coming in hash, ragged gasps, and Anjali could hear herself moaning as she neared orgasm solely from the wonderfully wicked things Dimple was doing to her breasts. Dimple was well aware of her condition, though, and suddenly the air was cold on Anjali's wet nipples, and Dimple's warm lips were seeking their way down the arch of her ribs, across her sides, then planted a kiss above the triangle of Venus. She wordlessly encouraged Anjali to pull her knees up, as she stationed herself between Anjali's legs. A shock of pleasure rocked Anjali's body as Dimple's lips softly touched her clitoris in a gentle kiss. Dimple bent her head, just teasing with the tip of her tongue, dipping first deep into Anjali's well, then running it up along the slit, meeting her clitoris again. Now she pressed her lips tightly against Anjali, the pressure of her kiss holding the hood of Anjali's clitoris back, exposing the sensitive head to the searching, flickering dance of her skilled tongue. Anjali could feel her back arching. "Let me..," Dimple whispered, pausing from the alchemy she was working to look up and twine her fingers with Anjali's, holding her hands tightly above her pubis in her own strong grasp, before bending her head back to Anjali's center.

Dimple's strong grasp had Anjali's hands pinioned, her arms encircling Anjali's hips and holding her down against the bed, while she licked and sucked and stroked and flickered... The orgasms started very quietly, slow gentle waves of pleasure rolling through Anjali, until Dimple let go of one hand and suddenly plunged her fingers into her pussy, causing her to gasp, to buck, to cry out as the real orgasm hit Anjali like a tidal wave. Anjali screamed with the release, barely hearing the noise over the pounding of her pulse in her ears, and her vision started to tunnel down, greyness blacking out the edges of her vision. Anjali closed her eyes and lost herself in the experience. The orgasm kept hitting, stronger and stronger and each moment Anjali was amazed as the strength of it increased. Her legs were trembling, she could feel her hips moving involuntarily, restrained from out-and-out bucking by the grasp of Dimple's arm around her.

Then Dimple took her fingers out of Anjali's pulsing cunt, just for a moment, before sinking her thumb back into Anjali... but now her wet, slippery fingers were teasing Anjali's asshole, playing with the tight rosebud there, until she slipped first one, then two digits inside. Anjali had never felt anything like the sensations that shot through her now. Dimple was lashing Anjali's clit with her experienced tongue, her thumb and fingers were pumping in and out of Anjali, simultaneously piercing both ass and cunt, and Anjali continued to come, continued to scream, She couldn't take anymore. She couldn't sustain this level of stimulation... "oh my god! I can't take it, oh no, no, oh god!," Anjali was screaming.

Dimple was now kissing and softly licking Anjali's clit, no longer directly on the exposed head, her fingers inside Anjali still, but motionless. Anjali could feel her muscles clench upon Dimple's fingers as occasionally small waves of pleasure would ripple through her, aftershocks after earthquake, the tide behind the tsunami.

Dimple slowly pulled herself up and lay on top Anjali's body, her long legs twining with Anjali's. Anjali kissed her, putting all her heart and soul into it, the taste of her own juices reminding her of the amazing feelings that she had just experienced, and causing weak aftershocks of orgasm. Dimple shifted so that one of her legs was between anjali's, applying firm pressure against her clit. Anjali couldn't keep her hips still, even though she was still trembling with the exhaustion of the tremendous series of orgasms that she had just had. Each slow thrust of Dimple's hip against her cunt evoked an answering orgasm, and this continued for several minutes as they kissed long and passionately. Anjali couldn't believe, even now, that this wonderful, lovely celebrity was making love to her.

Anjali's hands were wandering up underneath the T-shirt Dimple had on, stroking along her sides, running softly down her back. She hugged her fiercely. As Dimple returned her hug with equal strength, With a gentle motion, Anjali urged her onto her back beside Anjali and started kissing at her navel and worked her way slowly up her ribs. A little sly and playful nibble there proved that she, too was ticklish. Anjali's lips continued their peregrination upwards, finally finding the warm, soft swelling of her breast. Anjali tugged Dimple's shirt up over her breasts, and Dimple helped her pull it off over her head. The creamy white skin, the pale pink of her nipples stood out against her creamy skin. Anjali just sat, propped up on one elbow, and looked for a moment, enjoying the perfect curve of the breast, watching her hardened nipples and was wondering how she maintained such a sexy figure even in this age. Even today, young boys get painful hard ons just looking at her sexy face and slim well maintained body.

Anjali couldn't wait very long however, before lowering her lips to suck one hardened nipple into her mouth, sucking, nibbling, running her tongue in slow circles around the hard peak, flickering across the nipple. Her left hand strayed over to Dimple's other breast, and stroked the underside of its soft swelling curve, thumb teasing the hardened pink nipple. Dimple had one arm around Anjali's shoulders, stroking her hair with the other, pressing her head to her own breasts to indicate that Anjali should suck harder. As Anjali complied, she gasped quietly, then let out a low moan as Anjali's left hand found its way to her panties, and began investigating the path within. Anjali slid her hand inside the thin cloth, and slipped first one side and then the other down past her hips, exposing Dimple's loins to her questing fingers. Dimple's hand had left her hair, and she was trying without much success to free herself of the minimal confinement of her panties. Regretfully, Anjali left the nipple that she had been suckling, sitting up to help Dimple finish removing them.

"My god! You are gorgeous!," she let out a cry. The curly pubic hair was gleaming, droplets of moisture catching little sparks of light, like diamonds glittering in a net of spun gold. A shiver took Anjali then as she looked at her, her own arousal mounting high again. Kneeling between her legs, Anjali kissed softly from her instep to her ankle, up her leg, meeting the soft flesh of her inner thigh with her lips, evoking answering shivers from her. Anjali was teasing, delaying the final homage of her lips while reeling in the heady scent of Dimple like a bee in an orchard. Finally her kisses found their way to their destination. Anjali spread Dimple's folds to expose her wetness, and very slowly lowered her lips to suckle the nectar at the center of her flower.

Dimple let loose a deep contralto moan, one that seemed to reverberate in Anjali's very bones with its heavy load of sensuous arousal as Anjali ran her tongue tip from her opening to the small protrusion of her hooded clit. Anjali sank against her, kissing her open-mouthed, exactly the same sort of kiss that Anjali would have delivered mouth-to-mouth, her tongue twining about and teasing Dimple's clitoris with feather-light stokes. Anjali could feel the trembling tension in her long legs which she had wrapped around Anjali. Dimple's hands stroked her hair, gradually stilling, then suddenly seizing her firmly to guide her tongue all the better. Dimple urged her on, the pressure of her hands encouraging Anjali to flicker her tongue more firmly and quickly across her swollen clit. Anjali could feel the goosebumps rising down her spine as her own arousal edged up a notch with hers. Dimple was starting to gasp and make little mewling sounds now, and Anjali kept well in rhythm with Dimple's cries as she lashed her clit with her tongue.

Anjali removed her fingers from Dimple's cunt, causing a wordless cry of dismay from Dimple, but immediately set her other hand to the task of stroking Dimple's pussy. Meanwhile, the fingers of Anjali's right hand were now thoroughly wet, and taking a leaf from this beautiful celebrity's own book, Anjali began to tease Dimple's asshole with her slippery fingers, finally sliding a wet finger deep inside the tight opening. Now she began bucking Dimple's hips wildly, driving her cunt against her own mouth, Dimple's hands tight in her hair, thrusting hard to impale herself upon the fingers which pierced her front and back. Anjali had all she could do to keep licking Dimple's hot cunt, fucking her ass and pussy with both hands, and remember to occasionally breathe as well. Anjali couldn't control her own aroused reaction, and she was driving her own hips into the mattress in time with her thrusts as well.

Suddenly, Dimple let loose with a banshee cry, stiffening a moment and holding Anjali's head tightly against her. Anjali never let up on her engorged clit, licking and flicking her tongue over it as fast as she could. The trembling of dimple's legs was like a tightly strung bowstring, quivering with tension, and Anjali was amazed to feel the rhythmic contractions of her orgasms quite clearly via the finger in her ass and the wonder and sense of power pushed Anjali over the edge into an orgasm of her own.

Anjali continued to lick Dimple's clit until Dimple could unknot her fingers from Ajali's hair, and pull her up to lay above Dimple, holding her as Dimple shook with reaction. Dimple said nothing yet, just kissed Anjali's neck softly where she had buried her face in the angle of Anjali's shoulder. Anjali clung to her as well, thinking that she had certainly died and gone to heaven.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Interview

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds