• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Interview

The Interview

12

I had the process down to a fine art -- click print, run to the bathroom to dry my hair, zip the skirt, and finally put on a tiny bit of makeup. Step two - quickly grab my resume, stuff it into my messenger bag, slide on my black "interview" shoes and take a deep breath as I slip out the door - while marvelling at how I have my perfect routine down pat. Step three - cleverly fail to notice the turned up edge of the carpet in the hall, trip and tumble forward as my heel snaps and tear a huge hole in my pantyhose. Yes -- smooth like butter.

Cursing under my breath, I raced back through the door hunting for fresh pantyhose and new shoes. The only black shoes I can find both of are 5" stilettos ... more cursing as the only thing I can find for my legs are nude fishnet stockings. Out of options, I put on the stockings and shoes praying that the interviewer thinks I'm just being fashionable. This was about my seventeenth interview in about ten days -- I was seriously thinking of becoming a professional applicant, screw my administrative ambitions.

I run interview questions in my head, polishing my responses up knowing that this guy would be a tense interview to say the least. The pre-interview had been intense, he spent ten minutes shooting question after question at me barely pausing to hear my answers. The 'ask' for the in person interview was more of a command on his part -- and my mind had been spinning so fast I nearly forgot to fake contemplate my 'busy' schedule.

I couldn't believe I'd even made it to round two. The job itself was as an executive assistant to a "very busy senior executive" which my best friend and I had giggled at as an oxymoron. The pay was insanely high and I knew that I was barely qualified -- but it seemed fun that my temp agency had thrown my resume into the pot. Now here I was going to meet Mr. Busy himself.

As the elevator doors open, I take my final calming breath while walking confidently to reception area. The large open area is empty except for a single neat piece of paper with black type.

"4:45 Appointment: Third office on the left, knock twice then enter."

I snickered at the odd precision of the note, but made my way down the hallway, knocked the required two times and walked in. Mr. Busy was sat behind a large dark brown desk and rose to greet me. He was younger than I expected with short brown hair and intense brown eyes that had an odd sparkle that I couldn't quite figure out.

I pegged him at about 6 ft and the picture of "business casual" black jacket, pressed white dress shirt and dark grey khakis. If we'd been in a bar and not a job interview, I would have been flirting instead of giving my warm professional smile.

"Hello, you must be Robynn," Mr. Busy greeted. "You may call me Andrew for now, have a seat."

"Pleasure to meet you, Andrew," I returned.

"Thank you for asking me to come in. Here's a copy of my resume for you as well."

Andrew looked me up and down as I took my seat across from him. I smiled politely and tried not to blush -- his eyes seemed to be doing more than the customary 'once over' but for what this job was paying, I wasn't in the position to argue.

"As I mentioned on the phone, I am looking for someone very specific to serve as my assistant. You are somewhat less experienced than the other candidates I've interviewed -- however -- talking to you on the phone, I could sense a certain spark that might prove useful."

"Thank you for giving me this chance," I replied.

"I don't give 'chances', I'm either right or wrong. I haven't gotten where I am by being indecisive or emotional or even for that matter wrong more than I am right. You have potential and today we'll see just how much potential that is."

I mentally prepared for the standard tests I knew he was going to mention -- first typing, then spelling and finally Microsoft Office -- pretend to be surprised like he's the first exec on the planet to think of software tests.

"Andrew, I think you'll find my scores from the agency quite exceptional. I type on average 52 words per minute with a 99% accuracy. I also have my certification in all the standard 2007 MS Office products in addition to experience with Visio and MS Project."

"I appreciate you attempt to anticipate my evaluation of you, Robynn, however you are quite wrong. I saw your resume. I know you have the technical skills -- hell the other four girls vying for this job have your skills. What you need to do is show me how YOU are different from them. Do you want this job?"

"Yes," I replied slightly embarrassed at my misstep and confused as to what he planned on evaluating. I made my own executive decision and decided just to go with the flow.

"Good answer. Are you wearing stockings?"

"Yes," I blushed.

"Why did you choose stockings? Fishnet stockings at that, hardly something most would choose to wear to an interview."

"I tripped on my way out the door and tore my stockings and these are all tha...."

He cut me off, "what if I told you to wear stockings every day."

"I would," I responded with barely a flicker of hesitation. I blushed.

"You would," he smiled slightly. "Good answer. Stand up."

I did. I started to get a nervous flutter in my stomach and my mind raced trying to figure out what would be next. I had no idea if this guy was for real, but part of me really wanted to find out.

"Come here and stand in front of me," he commanded. I did.

"Now, listen carefully," he said as his fingers graced my outer thighs. "I expect complete obedience. Unquestioning compliance and every move you make when you are with me is for my benefit. You will learn to anticipate things that I will like and enjoy; that is a sign of intelligence."

"Like the fishnets and those heels. They may have started as an accident on your part -- however -- if you prove useful to me...they will be part of your daily uniform. Would that bother you?"

"No, not at all," I said. My mind was racing with anticipation. My legs tingled as his fingers slid higher up my thighs. The electricity that seemed to flow from his finger tips was making me weak.

"Take off your shirt, bra and skirt."

I did and tossed my clothes over the chair I had been sitting in. He stared at my breasts, not surprising, they were a round, firm 40DDD complete with bright pink nipples standing at attention. I took a step forward as his left hand slid between my legs and his right started rubbing his cock through his pants. I could feel his fingers slipping past my panties and I could already tell I was soaking wet. My breath caught in my throat as he pinched my clit.

"So you only look like the proper little assistant, really you're a little slut aren't you? Let's see it," he demanded. "Panties off and get on the desk, now."

I slid my panties off and hopped up on the desk. I opened my legs wide to be in line with the legs of the desk and leaned forward on my arms.

"Good girl."

I could hear him unzipping, and heard a bit of rustling around. I didn't dare bring my head up to see what he was doing, but I was getting even more excited wondering what he was planning. Suddenly I felt a firm hand on my ankle, felt something tighten and then a light click of what sounded like a lock. He repeated it on the left ankle and I my legs were immobile. My heart was pounding hard.

He slid his fingers up and down my wet pussy stopping only to flick the barbell at my clit. "You'll have to meet a lot of needs for me and make no mistake, I will treat you very well -- if you do everything and anything I ask of you. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes sir," I whispered.

"Good girl."

I could feel him walk between my spread legs. I took a deep nervous breath.

"You think I'm going to fuck that wet little pussy of yours don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Oh, you are very right, but I'm going to do a hell of a lot more to you than just that. Anyone can fuck or be fucked -- I need my girl to be willing to suffer for me. I need a girl who will give herself to me."

As he said that I felt two fingers slide into my pussy. I moaned involuntarily. He pulled out and slide back in with three fingers. I shivered as he slid his fingers in and out of me.

"Good girl, you want to take more don't you?"

"Yes sir," I half sighed.

He pulled out and slid in four fingers. I squeaked in pain as he pumped his hand deep into me. He pulled out and I could feel him pressing his whole hand into my tight cunt. The pressure on my stretched pussy made me pant and whimper.

"We can stop this at any time, you just have to say the word. I should warn you though, that my ideal candidate should be able to take anything I want her to. Right now, I want my fist in you." Tears started running out the side of my eyes as his entire hand pressed into me harder.

"That's a good girl, just a little more baby girl and you'll be there," he breathed as he pushed further into me. "Such a good little girl; showing me that you can take this you are going a long way to prove you deserve this job."

I cried out as his hand slipped all the way into me. He slid his hand further into me as I panted in a half pain and half pleasure induced haze.

"Fuck! Your tight little pussy took it all."

I could feel his free hand stroking his cock against my leg and the image of this handsome guy with my future in one hand and cock in the other sent me over the edge. My hips bucked as his hand pumped my pussy hard as I slid closer and closer to cumming all over his hand. Suddenly he pulled his hand out of my soaked cunt and pushed his fingers into my mouth.

"Clean them off," he breathed as his cock slipped into my bruised wet hole. I screeched as my pussy was stretched wide all over again and lapped at his fingers. I still hadn't seen his cock knew it had to be a good size if my aching pussy felt like it was being torn all over again. My head could barely keep track of what was happening and I tried to focus on licking his fingers clean of all my wetness.

Without warning he reached for a large binder and jammed it under my tummy. He pulled his now wet cock out of my pussy and started to work it into my ass. I groaned in pain as his wide cock pushed further in. I tried to distract myself from the pain by focusing on cleaning and sucking his lean fingers.

"Aww, baby girl, just a little more. You can take a little more in that tight little ass can't you? I'm sure you can even do it quietly without all the whimpering and sobbing."

I took a solid clean breath and tried not to make a sound. He groaned as he cock slid in and out of my tight tender ass. At regular intervals I could hear and feel him spit onto my ass to help his cock slide even further in. I panted and concentrated on my job of licking his palm, fingers and hand. I could smell and feel the stickiness of my pussy juice and spit all over my face.

"Such a good little girl, I bet you want to cum don't you."

Silently, I nodded my head.

"You don't think it is fair that you cum first though do you?"

"No sir, I will come when you tell me to," I breathed. I wanted to give myself to this guy -- I wanted him to control me. The thought of him controlling when and if I came made me even that much more turned on.

"Such a pretty girl with your makeup all runny and smeared because you fucked the boss in your interview," he groaned as he pumped deeper and deeper into me. "The only thing that would be prettier is my cum all over those pink lips."

With that he pulled out of my ass and brought his cock up into my line of vision. It was a thick easy 8" cock obviously hard and seemed to get bigger as he stroked. Without being asked I opened my mouth wide and looked up at him try to read the look on his face. Our eyes locked and he started to groan deeply and faster pumping his cock with his hand even harder. I felt the ribbons of cum stream across my face in huge wet spasms. I licked at the cum that gushed into my mouth and licked my lips to get the drops from there too. When Andrew ran his fingers through the strings on my cheeks I lapped at his fingers with my eager tongue and felt a pang of disappointment when he pulled his fingers away from my mouth.

Silently he unlocked my restraints and I moved to sit myself up.

"Oh we're not done yet my baby girl. I have a few more things in mind before I send you on your way."

I groaned and my belly tightened with excitement at the prospect of another round of proving my unquestioning compliance to my potential boss's needs. As much as I ached, my mind raced with notions of what he could have planned next.

"Give me your hand," he said.

I held out my hand, he grabbed it and pulled me up. The entire room smelled of sweaty sex, it made the air heavy and heady. I felt almost drunk from the thrill of giving myself to a virtual stranger. I watched him as he opened one of the drawers to his filing cabinet and pulled out a fluffy towel.

"There's a shower stall in the washroom down the hall, second door you can't miss it," he said tossing me the towel. "Take your time, have a shower and get cleaned up. Do you have make-up with you?"

"Yes, the basics a bit of powder and lip gloss," I answered.

He reopened the drawer and pulled out a small black bag.

"This should help," he said handing me the bag. "We're going on a little outing so make yourself up pretty, baby girl."

Without questioning, I headed down the hall and found the shower easily. The bathroom was huge and obviously not used often judging by the sparkling fixtures and slight cleaning product smell. I turned the shower and adjusted the temperature until it was nice and hot. My body ached and the hot water limbered me up again.

I scrubbed myself clean from tip to toe while the smell of the yummy honey soap from the shower filled my nose. I washed off every bit of makeup, cum and sweat from my face knowing full well that a clean face was in all likelihood only temporary. I gingerly washed my raw pussy and ass feeling sure that if anyone would inspect either spot it would be Andrew.

I turned the shower off and grabbed the fluffy towel to dry myself. I opened the door of the bathroom to let some of the steam out. The cold rush of air teased my nipples back to attention. My mind replayed the last two hours in my head as I towel dried my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail. I put on my powder make up and opened up the black bag. It was filled with high end packets of eye shadow, liner and lipstick -- all unopened and all very bright. My overall style was preppy casual -- lip gloss was "dressed up" for me, so I struggled a bit with the black eyeliner and bright green, gold and fuchsia eye shadow. I had a sneaking suspicion that every item in the bag was meant to be opened and used -- so I did, lining my lips and applying deep red lipstick as precisely as I could.

The makeup looked great and as I tidied up the bathroom I admired how the shadow and liner made my already bright blue eyes seem even bluer. I walked back to the office naked to find Andrew redressed and the office clean. There was a tinge of sex smell still lurking, but unless you'd actually been in the room while we were fucking, you would have never known that just a few minutes ago I was strapped to that desk.

"Put the towel in here," he said holding out a cotton laundry bag. "I'm sending your things out for cleaning and have thrown out the stockings. Don't worry, I'll make sure you have plenty of replacement pairs baby girl, they looked amazing on those legs of yours so I'd be a fool not to. Here put this on."

He handed me a folded rectangle of fine mesh and discovered it was actually a tube dress. I slid the dress up over my full hips and then over my tits noticing that it barely covered either. The mesh itself was actually quite opaque, although I was sure there were parts that were less "opaque" than others. I felt very conscious and Andrew could tell as I fidgeted with the hem of the dress.

"Come here baby," he said motioning. "You look very pretty and this is a test. I need my go to girl to be able to do what I ask when I ask without question. You did a marvellous job with the makeup and brilliant first try."

He smoothed out the mesh of my dress and while it still seemed to ride really high on my thighs, it was manageable. Silently he unzipped the black makeup bag and took out the eye shadow. I closed my eyes without question and could feel him dusting the shadow on my eye lids.

"Done," he announced. "Such a pretty girl and so obedient. I think you have a lot of potential."

He slipped elastic out of my hair and tussled my damp hair. He tossed the makeup bag into my messenger bag and looped it over his shoulder with his briefcase. I took that signal that we were on our way and headed down the original hallway. After he closed the door, Andrew reached and grabbed my hand which made me jump a little.

"What? Can't I hold a pretty girl's hand," he smiled. "I can't have scared you off the job too much you're still here."

I didn't know if I was there still for the job or just to see what was next. He flagged down a cab, tossed in our two bags and held the door open for me as I slid in. Sliding in next to me he bent over and handed the cab driver some bills.

"Drive until I ask you to stop or tell you where we're going. Don't worry about the meter or my girlfriend and don't ask questions. If you can handle that, I'll make it well worth your while."

The driver flicked on the meter and we started driving. We hadn't gone more than two blocks before Andrew leaned into me.

"Close your eyes and don't you dare open them until I give you the word," he whispered.

I obeyed.

"Pull up here on the right, leave the meter on and make sure she doesn't open her eyes. She's very beautiful but sneaky -- tell me if she opens those baby blue eyes, okay."

I'm sure the cabbie though he was nuts, I thought to myself as I heard the car door open and close. I sat there, eyes closed listening to traffic trying to figure out where we were. I decided then and there I would make a really shitty blind person. The car door opened and I could sense his energy even before he sat back down.

"Okay drive," he said. "Did my girl open her eyes?"

"No sir she did not," mumbled the cabbie.

"You didn't bribe the nice man into lying for you did you," he asked.

"No, I sat here with my eyes closed the whole time," I stated, eyes still pressed shut.

"You have such pretty eyes, such a pretty mouth and I bet you make boys do all sorts of things for you," he continued as his hand started up my thigh. "You are a daddies girl aren't you? Would you like to open your eyes my girl?"

"If you wish sir," I whispered.

"Open them then," he said.

I opened my eyes to come face to face with a large and wide butt plug. I edged away as his hand tapped my thighs open. I relented a bit.

"Open them and oh yeah...change of plan," he commanded. "Panties off, give them to our friend in the front seat and do it nicely and politely like a proper lady."

I didn't argue that proper ladies probably didn't take their panties off in moving vehicles and hand them over to a stranger. I did however slide off the panties, fold them into a neat little square and lean forward to the driver.

"I would like you to have these as a token of appreciation for being a very good cab driver," I stated matter of factly.

Confused he accepted the gift and warned us about the camera that was recording everything.

"So it will see you put this in your pussy then, I guess," he said handing me the giant plug.

I whimpered knowing that it wasn't going to be easy to take this into me. Like the good boy scout he probably had been, he pulled out some lube and a small towel from his bag. He squirted the lube onto the plug in my hands and I smeared it all over. I opened my legs wide and started pressing the tip into me. As it got wider it got more and more painful.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Interview

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds