• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Interview Ch. 02

The Interview Ch. 02

Hi guys please read chapter 1 first before continuing, hope you enjoy it. Here is chapter 2:)

Thank you IamRay23 for the edit.

***

Has this all been a dream? Or are they my worst nightmare, come true? Please tell me this is not real, did I really eat pussy? Did my pussy get eaten, the best it has in years? I felt cold. Oh Lord no!!

I'm too scared to open my eyes. Should I? Should I not? I pop an eye open... I'm in a room, I sit up, I can sit up, no problem there. But wait, I notice weight on my neck. Oh no, now Im her pet... Tears rolling down my cheek, I notice its a black spiked collar with a thick chain on it. I look around; its a nice room, with a big double bed, purple beddings and brick stone walls on each side, except for the far side. That ones all windows. There's one big blue-colored light in the room.

I wonder how far the chain will go. Getting off the bed I feel the coldness of the tiles under my feet. As I move I hear the chain jingling behind me. Next to the bed is a big wooden door, the bed itself looks like it's a century old. With wooden posts, there my chain is connected to the wall, above the bed, just too high to reach...

I walk towards the window and stop just short of it. I try to touch it, but its too far. Just then I hear the click of a lock and I quickly run back to the bed and jump on. I stare at the door and fear that its Minx. It opens and I hear a buzzing sound. I look around me for the sound and I find the source.

My eyes go wide, mouth falls open, and I am so frightened... its a vibrating piercing like thing. I can't feel it though, and then I think back and remember the injection to my clit. She numbed it so she could do this? It's a hooped piercing where, from what I can tell, is a type of remote controlled vibrator that stimulates mostly the clit but also the hood and surrounding sensitive areas. I would estimate it being about 1/2 an inch in diameter.

I am struck with fear as I stare blankly at the door. Then I see Doyle entering my room with a collar and red striped boxers. He's carrying a tray with a plate of porridge, glass of orange juice and a little cup with pills in it. I instinctively move back, and the vibrations stop. He comes closer, places the tray in front of me and sits on the edge of my bed. I pull up my knees and cover my exposed body.

He looks deep into my eyes searching for words, words to explain but he just looks down at the food and begins to speak, "Jesse, I -I know this was all sudden and unexpected and I'm so sorry that I had to deceive you, b-but. L-like she- I mean Mistress Minx... At the mention of the word mistress, he began to go red.

I then prod him "Why me? What do you want of me? What are you going to do to me? Why me?". As I question him tears stream down my face.

"Jesse I am here to explain everything to you..." He gathers enough strength and looks me in the eye.

"Okay you need a job do you not? Yeah you do, we know, how we know? We've been watching you. I know this sounds strange, just listen though, okay?"

I just stare at him not quite understanding what he meant by 'we've been watching you'. He starts again "Our recruit had met you and we searched you up on our network, and we were quite pleased with you as a new member."

I am stunned a new member in what? What recruit? Network? Huh? What is this? "Doyle... W-why m-me?" I stare at him while more tears fill up my eyes. He comes closer and takes my head in his hands, and wipes my tears away gently with his fingers.

Doyle looks at me and starts explaining "Jesse, you are just like me when I first started. See I too was looking for a job, I was jobless for 2 years and then I found the advert and was all excited. I even took out a little loan to buy a new suit."

"After I was introduced to Minx, I found out I had this deep desire to please a powerful woman. I was afraid too, but then I was explained the story like I am doing it to you. The recruit program is where a person sees you and notifies Minx".

"Then Minx puts a file together and gets her personal investigator to find you and get more personal information, and to be honest, they hacked your computer and planted that advert." He explained in great detail about the system.

"Oh I better explain what we do, right?" he lets out a chuckle "we are a kind of escort service, but with a twist." He looks suddenly very shy, and looks down and continues.

"We are a company that focuses on mainly 3 themes. They either want a submissive, or a dominant or finally, lets say, a husband hires us for his wife's fantasy of being forced."

I was completely stunned and shocked "S-so I'm a-a hooker now?" I can't be a hooker no, god no, noooo! What would my mum think? She would be disappointed in me, I will be disowned and be a disgrace...

"No dear you are not but you better get your food in and drink your pills, they are birth control and a few others." He gets up to leave.

"Wait Doyle" he turns around and looks at me. The reality sinking in slowly, I expose my body just to ask him about my new attachment. I'm curious about what is the purpose for this thing.

"What is this thing for?" I point at my pierced clit. He looks at me smiles very shyly and looks down.

"We are all branded in a way, I have a special one too, you will find out later today in your test run. The groomers will come see you and get you ready, only thing is I don't know who you will test with." With that he walked out of the door.

I am a hooker now? No, what will my family think abou- I was interrupted in my thoughts by a prim and proper man, with a suit on. I stared at him, not sure what to do. Seconds later 2 young girls, I'd say a bit younger than me, entered the room.

The one he called Chris was a girl with her blonde hair in a braid and had a tight dress on. The other one, no name had been said was a very formal woman. She's in a skirt-suit thing, and her dark brown hair pulled back in a tight and neat pony tail.

For the next few hours I was measured, poked and probed. The brown head, Sally, was a hair stylist and make-up artist. Chris was a seamstress and the man the head of 'business trade' that get new recruits ready for their test run, and other adventures.

After being fitted with a number of dresses and heels, and my hair being tied in place, they bring a long length mirror to show me how I look. A subtle pink dress barely covering my ass, I definitely looked like a hooker.

I was shocked, I didn't look like me, I looked like a Barbie doll. I had big curls and beautiful decorative items in my hair and my body never looked so good. My hips are so eye catching and man, my boobs looked much bigger, I turned a little bit to see how my ass looked and my eyes almost fell out. It just looked delicious.

I've never been much of a woman that loves taking it up her ass or anything like that; of course I go crazy if I get spanked, but nothing more than that. I've never dressed like this in my life before; I have 4" silver colored high heels on, far higher than my usual tiny heels. My legs look much longer than they are.

Suddenly everyone leaves me in the big room. The chain was disconnected, I still had the collar on though. I went over to the bed to think about everything. As I sat down, I thought about me being a hooker. I was thinking about it when I felt a little prick in my neck and I doze off again.

When I woke, Doyle was back. "Hello love, you are going to have your last test with Randy, now Jesse, he is a very rough man. Please prepare yourself, I have to go now. Please dear be careful." He quickly scurried out the room. I was still drowsy so I fell asleep again.

I was awoken by the sound of a material tearing. I immediately sat up, and saw a very big mean looking guy tearing my dress. He had very dark eyes, and dark brown, almost black hair. He was shirtless already. I could see the lust in his eyes. I try to move away but he grabs my legs and pulls me close to him. My legs are on either side of his waist, my dress is off, he unclasps my bra and my breasts are released. I was in so much fear, I just froze.

He suddenly got up and looked in my eyes. I was so scared, I'm sure he could see it too. He walked away leaving me there alone in just a skimpy little thong. I sit on the hard bed to take in my surroundings as I calm myself down.

This was like a basement, a basement for pleasure and torture I suppose... just then loud voice sounded "Jesse, you need to be more willing. Please, get yourself together, or you will be tortured, Randy is going to come back in now."

I shouted back "No, I won't be a sex slave!"

Chuckling sounds and the voice starts again. "If you want that, then here's the hard way."

Then my piercing started vibrating, but I was absolutely not expecting it. I gasped and hissed at the gentle yet powerful vibrations. God it felt sooo good. Maybe I could please somebody just to cum and get pleasured. I started to really get into the movements and grabbed my tits and started to push them together and playfully twist my already erect nipples.

Am I getting turned on by being a slave? Maybe just a tiny bit. But no, I can't be I wonnn- na cum badly, please give me some release. I started to moan and twist my nipples more and thrust my hips to the vibrating piercing. I'm on the verge, I feel it. My breathing quickens and I feel my face flushing.

Suddenly it just stopped. I moan in response, wanting more. I could feel the eyes on me and I immediately sat up to see who it is. Doyle was inside again. He reminds me of my dad, calling me 'dear' and caring about me. I miss my dad; tears fill my eyes as I look at Doyle.

He stands in the light by my side and talks quietly "Darling don't cry". He comes and takes me in his arms and comforts me, just like my dad used to after my boyfriend broke up with me. The walls break and I burst out crying. He just strokes my head like I'm a little kitten.

I cry and sniff while trying to say he reminds me of my dad, but instead I get "y-youre like m-mmy dad" he holds me close and I feel a sense of safety.

"D-doyle w-w-will you st-ayy with meee please?" I pull back to look in his eyes. He looks over me to the side to get a tissue from Minx. I look at her and I actually see some sympathy on her face for once. She pulls Doyle out, and I feel alone again.

Whispers and glances are exchanged, Minx leaves and Doyle returns to me and wipes my tears away and takes my face in his hands. He looks in my eyes and smiles weakly "Well love, you've got yourself away from Randy for now, but..."

He looks down away from me and I feel him exhale a deep breath on my neck, as if to gather the strength for making a big announcement. I search his eyes for what it could be but he doesn't look back at me.

He looks at me kinda shy and controlling, it is as if he was transforming into something else "Jesse, you need to complete your test run... And umm , if... if you are willing, Minx said it's fine if I-i 'warm you up' for Randy... but it still means you are the sub, at least you will be with a more gentle and caring man... is it-"

I block out the world to just take a moment to just think... b-but he's like my dad, or mainly I don't want to do anything right now. If I really have to choose I'd rather take Doyle though. I push the thoughts of my dad out of my mind, and think about sweet -kind Doyle doing me or scary -mean Randy raping me. Fine! I decide.

"Okay Doyle... I prefer you right now; can we just go slow until I'm into it?" With that he smiles and gets a remote. I immediately know what that is for and I stare at it as he stands, and steps until he's right infront of me.

I see the tent in his boxers and a rush goes down to my pussy. I stare now at the tent in his boxers and fail to notice him switching on a few buttons on the remote, and I am made aware, by the vibrations making me rise to a state of arousal.

I slowly let the slow and steady vibrations do their job. Soon I want to be filled. Doyle enjoys watching me and looks down at me with lustful yet calm eyes, as my orgasm is rising fast. I think Doyle sensed it by my breathing, and turned the vibrator off.

Wanting more I look at him to see his eyes aren't those soft and kind eyes anymore, they are more serious and hungry. He takes my head in his hands and looks at me "Jesse... Take off my boxers... Ple- t-to please me..." he mumbles. He's more nervous than me; I see his shyness at the back of his eyes and decide to make him more comfortable with me.

I grab the waistband of his boxers and in one swift motion I pull them down. My mouth falls open at what I see; no wonder what he meant by 'we are all marked in some way. Well... He was definitely marked; he had a piercing right at the tip of his smallish cock.

His cock was no bigger than 5 inches but it was quiet thick and he had a tattoo on the side of his cock as well. He was a permanent property of Minx for sure. She must like him a lot, or why else would she tattoo her own name on his cock? Maybe he was her favorite; the piercing on the other hand was a bar with two little balls keeping it in place. I wonder how that must feel on my tongue, my mouth drools and my pussy gets wet.

He had big balls, literally, and they hanged proudly to- "Jesse..." I look up, he's blushing bright red. "Now you know what I meant, please touch me..." He says very nervously and looks into my eyes.

I keep eye contact and wrap my hands around his cock, and he lets out a low moan. I start to stroke his length slowly and jerk him off. He takes a sharp breath; yeah I know how to give good head so I wait for my moment of attack.

When he closes his eyes I take my chance. I lick where his piercing is and gently tug on it. He gasps at the sensation and soon his hands are on my head and he starts fucking my face.

I easily take all of him in my mouth so I let him do it how he liked it. He thrusts into my mouth and lets a very sexy groan escape his lips. He is soon banging my mouth like he was doing it to save his life.

All of a sudden the vibrations start; I squeak over his cock and suck harder. I swirl my tongue around his cockhead and play with his piercing. "Agggg Jessssseeeeeee" he moans as he drops the remote causing the vibrations to increase.

I moan and as I start to feel me rising, I take my right hand and stuff 2 fingers in my sopping wet cunt, and start to ferociously finger-fuck myself. I take my other hand and gently squeeze and play with his balls, sending him over the edge.

"Aaaaahhhhh gggaaawwwwdddd, ffuuuuucccckkkkkk" he shouts as his thick and creamy cum spurts out of his cock. I swallow all of his seed as quickly as I can.

I continue to drain his cock, and play with his balls my own orgasm was approaching fast.. I close my eyes and feel my orgasm flow and I feel like I'm gonna pass out "Doooooooyyyyshhhh ahhhhh mmmmmmfgfhhhhhhk" I scream all over his cock as I finally get my release.

I shake and tremble, but my clit was still being stimulated. I fall back on the bed and try to get away from the vibrations, but that didn't help much because it followed me all around. Over stimulation caused me to get a second consecutive orgasm when I hit the back of the bed.

I arch my back and moan, but it's too much for me... "D-doyle aahhhh fucccccckkkkk... Tooooo m-much..." And with that I let out a yelp and pass out.

**********

Few hours later...

Uuuugghh what the fuck just happened... I sit up; I'm still in the basement and slowly remember what happened before. I look down to see a big pool of cum all in front of me.

"Ahhhhh, my head" I had banged it pretty hard, as I sit trying to get my head together and slowly but surely I remember what I did with Doyle, that was amazing. Best orgasm I've had in a while...

Minx then walks in, stands in the doorway and looks at me. "Hello little pussy pleaser, what you did with Doyle was enough so for now you are free to go back to your room. But..." She walk to me and puts her long, thin fingers around my neck and squeezes.

"Listen here you little bitch" she tightens her grip and I gasp for air, "Doyle is mine, you hear me?! Don't even think that after that pathetic show, he is yours now!" She looks in my eyes and I feel my lungs start burning, "Do you understand me you fucking slut?!" I nodded my head as best as I could. "Good little slut."

With that she throws me off the bed on the ground, releasing her grip. I gasp for air and cough as she walks out, a tiny girl maybe anorexic comes in a few minutes later and refastens a collar and leash, pushes me on all fours, climbs on my back and says "Charge to your room."

She rides me as if I'm a pony and leads me to my room. I get there and she happily gets off, ties my leash to the bed post and leaves, locking the door on her way out.

A few minutes later Doyle walks in and is shocked to see my body covered in developing bruises. He walks over to me holds me and I smile weakly and say "that was fun, when do I start?" He laughs.

"You already have" he weakly smiles back at me.

Will she get used to the job?

Will she fall for Doyle?

Find out in the next chapter...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Interview Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds