The Itch Ch. 5

After I kissed her outflung arm, I kissed and licked her armpit. Finding it sweet and tasty, I licked further there, and soon she was giggling helplessly as my wet tongue tickled her unmercifully. “Stop! Stop! Okay, I’ll let you lick my pussy. Fuck me! Lick me! Do whatever you want, just please stop tickling me!” She shouted, as though it were a great sacrifice to have her pussy licked, though I knew she wanted it badly.

We arranged ourselves in a 69 position, with me lying on my back, watching Trish seductively opening her robe, to display all her feminine charms. My mouth watered at the sight of her hairless pink slit, peeking out from between her slim legs. She approached me on the bed, cupping her small breasts, and stroking them sweetly. She climbed up on the mattress, and I looked avidly as her legs separated, and I was treated to a preliminary view of her beautiful pussy.

Trish got into position beside me, with her head by my knees, and her knees by my head. Very carefully, she lifted her left leg up, over my head, and set it on the other side of me. She also moved her left arm to the other side of my waist, so that she was straddling my body on the outside, but head to foot. She let me pull her hips down to my level, so that her glistening cunt approached my face. At the same time, she pulled up my legs, with my assistance, so that she was positioned between them.

Trish gently pressed my legs back to my chest, so that my ass was now facing upwards, directly into her face. She lowered her face then, and I felt the gentle touch of my female lover’s tongue and lips on my pink anus. I could feel her sweet tongue penetrating me there, and I felt free, and open as never before, incredibly, intimately connected to Trish. As I relished the feel of Trish’s mouth on my puckered hole, I attacked Trish’s glistening slit, as it rested just above me.

I gently pulled on her waist, and her hips reacted, easing down onto my eager mouth. Impatient as I was, I wanted to thrust my tongue into her raging pussy, but knew that teasing her gradually would bring her far more pleasure. I slipped one hand up to caress her creamy white ass globes just above me, savoring the feel of her warm, round bottom in my hand. My hand reveled in touching her so intimately, but I wanted more of her.

Trish wiggled her butt in my face, signaling that she enjoyed the feel of my warm hand on her ass, but she didn’t take her mouth off my ass, and continued licking my rear hole. I returned my tongue to its trip round her labia, pausing to flick at her stiffening clitoris as I reached that point in my endless circuit of her hole. Occasionally, a drop of her honey would drip from her sweet pussy, and splash on my face, though I strove to catch all of her delicious cum.

I could feel Trish stiffen, and her mouth action slow, every time I neared her swelling clit, and I knew that she was close to cumming. I sped up my licking while my fingers sought out her tiny pink ass hole. Locating it, I timed my movements so that I thrust my wetted finger into her tight anus, just as I rapidly thrummed the rough surface of my tongue across the hard button of her clit.

Trish screamed from the overwhelming waves of ecstasy that washed over her, her body vibrating in every part. “God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! God! Yes, OH YES!!!! YESSSSS!! FUUCCKK!!! OH! OH! OH, YES!!! I’M CUMMINGGGG!!!!!,” and she ceased her licking of my anus. I felt her drool onto me as she was overcome with pleasure. Her ass lowered itself onto my face as she was totally spent, but since I could still breathe, I enjoyed the increased contact of her ass on my face.

We lay like that for a little while, then I felt Trish rouse herself, and lift up a little. “Oh, Jess, you wonderful lover! I’ve never cum like that before! I love you so, my one, my Jess!”

“Our pleasure comes from giving the other pleasure,” I said. “I love you so, Trish.” I pulled Trish’s sweet ass hole down onto my face, so that I could kiss and lick her as intimately as she had done for me. We couldn’t both lick each other there at the same time, so Trish planted sweet kisses on my pussy and clit, and fucked my wet ass hole with first one, then two, fingers. We brought each other to several minor orgasms then, and Trish lifted herself up to come and sleep in my arms.

We kissed each other’s sweet mouth, enjoying the smells of our bodies on each other, then drifted off.

“I love you, Trish,” I whispered.

“I love you too, Jess,” she sighed.

We dreamt sweetly together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Itch Ch. 5
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 296 milliseconds