The Ivory Club Ch. 01

Jane looked at his cock. Unbelievably, it was bigger and uglier than Charles's. It was at least 13 inches long and a little wider. Her tiny hands could not close round it and she used both of them to gently wank him. Massive amounts of precum had already been released, covering her small hands, and making a squealchy noise as she wanked him off.

After a while, he gently placed one hand behind her head and pushed her mouth towards his cock. Smith did not need to be rough, he knew that the threat of violence and force was all pervading, she would do what he said.

And true enough, without saying a word, Jane's beautiful face and mouth came right up to this ugly dick and she started to give it little loving kisses. Kisses you would normally associate when kissing a child, were now being applied to this huge cock. She started on the head and then kissed it all over, worshipping it.

After a minute or so she started to lick it, enjoying the taste of his pre-cum. And when she had licked it once, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and allowed, for only the second time in her life but the second time tonight, a cock to enter her mouth. And both had been big and black. She could barely fit it in and Smith swore he heard her jaw muscles crack as she stretched her jaw to allow more in. Soon, without any prompting from Smith, she had established a rhythm and was able to take almost all of it.

As she started to fuck him with her mouth, there were muffled sounds of moaning from Jane. As with Charles, sucking black cock turned her on and she was getting close to her climax. As she caressed his balls, she looked up, her beautiful eyes looking pleadingly and almost lovingly into his ugly face, looking for approval. Smith merely smiled.

"Now, bitch I want you to suck each of my balls".

Jane ceased sucking his cock and bent down to take one giant plum size ball in to her mouth whilst one hand remained on his cock, wanking it. Peter now, for the first time, had a good view at Smith's cock. Like Jane he was stunned at its size. Jane's tiny hand made it look even bigger. He noticed her engagement and wedding ring sparkled brightly up against the black dick. She was going to be unfaithful again, twice in one night. Both times she was forced but ultimately it was what she wanted. Peter unzipped himself and took out his small cock.

After she had sucked both balls, Smith said, "Now come up here, I want to play with those big white tities of yours. She straightened up and shuffled forward so she was kneeling right next to him, up against his groin.

Smith started to kneed her tits through her shirt and then, all of a sudden, and without warning, he ripped her shirt open, buttons flying off in all direction. Jane screamed. She was no longer wearing her bra and her tits bounced up and down in shock. He took one in each hand and squeezed. He then started to suck them, Jane moaned as a result. Surprisingly gentle, he spent a few minutes sacking and playing with her tits. Jane was on the brink of an orgasm as a result, watching this ugly brute play with her as he pleased had released those similar feelings. She loved being dominated and abused. The rougher and dirtier the better.

"Bitch, wrap those white t!tties around my big black cock"

She had never done this before, her tits were essentially cock virgins. Taking both her tits in her hand, she wrapped them around his cock, and rubbed them up and down.

"That's it, fuck my black cock with those big tities of yours. Tell me how much you love my cock".

"I love your black cock. It is so big and powerful"

His cock looked so black up against her white tits. Every time she rubbed it and the head came up to her mouth, without asking she would lick the head or give it a kiss. After a few minutes of this, Smith was ready to cum.

"Bitch, that's it I am going to cum. Oh God you delightful bitch I am going to cum!!!" Smith roared

And with that, Jane opened her mouth and took all of his cock in and swallowed. And boy did she need to swallow. Smith came and came. Remarkably she was able to swallow every last drop.

Once she removed her mouth from his cock she noted that his dick had not deflated one bit and remained as hard as ever. She continued to rub it.

"Now then, that was nice as a starter, now we come to the main course. Get on all fours and stick your ass in the air".

As was her wont these days, she was a slut for black cock so she obeyed. She got on all fours, her lovely face only a matter of a feet or so away from her husband who was watching intently from behind the black screen. Her shirt hung down as did her t"ts. Smith crawled over to her and flipped her skirt on to her back, revealing her arse framed by suspenders.

"Now then, I believe there is one hole that has still to be satisfied. Now which one is it?"

"M-my vagina", she whispered.

"Your what?"

"Sorry, m-my pussy"

"Yes, your married white pussy." Smith started to gently caress it, Jane closed her eyes, licked her lips and moaned, all the time thrusting her bottom back at Smith.

"I can either fuck your married pussy, or I can fuck your arse again. The choice is yours?"

"P-please, do not f-fuck my poor bottom. Your cock is too big."

"So ask me what you want?"

Closing her eyes, and accepting the inevitability of the situation, the young wife replied, "Please fuck my married white pussy". She could now barely get the words out, she was that close to her umpteenth orgasm of the night.

"As you wish, bitch".

And with that, he placed the giant head of his cock up against her pussy lips and slowly tried to push it in. At first his cock seemed too big for her tight cunt, and he could not make any headway. But after exerting a lot more pressure, he managed to get the head in.

"Oh my God!" screamed Jane. "Take it out, please. Way too big. It will never go in, it hurts too much".

Smith silenced her howls or protests with a good few spanks. Jane shut up. Smith needed few words to get his point across.

He pushed more in.

"God you are fucking tight". He finally spoke. "You have never been fucked there by a real man's cock, have you bitch?"

"G-God no. I have never been fucked by a black cock".

Peter, if possible, was even more humiliated.

With that Smith slammed all 13 inches up her young pussy.

"Ohhh God no" Jane screamed. "Too big please take it out". Jane had never felt so full in her life before. She now knew that what she had experienced with Peter was actually not fucking. This was fucking.

Smith grabbed hold of her hair and yanked her head back. She was now looking right into the black window partition and could see the reflection of her face. Behind it, Peter looked straight back in awe, amazed that his wife could accommodate such a cock. He wanked furiously, now totally consumed by the spectacle just a few feet away. The massive ugly black figure of Smith was now hammering furiously in to the beautiful petite Jane, all the while holding on to her blonde hair, as if he was riding a horse. His other hand was cruelly spanking her buttock cheeks. Her tits were shaking up and down, nipples erect. Jane's mouth was wide open and she was no longer complaining, instead she was cuming and cuming.

"Tell me how you like my cock in your married pussy, bitch"

"Ohh God, it is so big and wonderful. Please fuck my married white pussy with your big black cock. Oh yes, please fuck me hard. Like that. Ooohhh sooo deep, fuck me like the bitch whore I am."

Smith now let go of her, and grabbing her tiny waist with his huge hands, spent the next few minutes fucking her pussy like it had never been fucked before. She must have come half a dozen times in the process. Her tits were shacking wildly and every now again Smith would grab them.

"You like it don't you bitch. Tell me how much you like black cock, I bet it is better than your husband's".

"Oh God, yes. So much bigger. So much better. Your cock is so much bigger than my husband's Please fuck me, don't stop. Oh yes, fuck me harder with that big black cock. Fuck my married white pussy"

Peter was shocked and humiliated. Seeing it was one thing, hearing it was very painful. He was also shocked by her crude language. She had always been so proper before, barely swearing. Now as she turned into a black man's slut, her language had become whore like too.

"Are you my slut, bitch? Will you let me fuck you when I want?"

"Oh yes. I am your slut. You can fuck me with that big black cock whenever you want."

"What about your husband, do you not mind that you now prefer nigger cock".

"Oh God no, please, I need your black cock". She replied in all honesty.

Smith's face was now contorted with anger. He was close to cuming and, if possible looked even uglier. He gritted his teeth, showing off his gold insertions. His eyes were almost shut. He then threw his head back and his neck muscles were all contorted as he came up her young pussy. The volume of spunk was considerable and Jane could feel it gushing in her. She came too.

After a minute of so of calming himself down after his orgasm, Smith withdrew from Jane, sat back in his seat, exhausted. He was covered in sweat from his exertions. He took off his jacket and tie, undid a few buttons on his shirt to cool down.

Jane remained on all fours, too tired to move, her arse up in the air, and head resting on the opposite seat. She was utterly spent after being thoroughly fucked by Smith and Charles. She had never been treated so roughly in her life before. She had loved every moment. She knew what a slut for black cock she had become.

Smith looked at her abused red arse cheeks, admiring the way she still remained on all fours, waiting for his order. He had cum so much a lot of spunk had dribbled out of her pussy on to her leg. Her pretty innocent lingerie looked so inappropriate up against her abused pussy and red spanked arse. But at the same time it looked so good. Smith started to play with hic cock again. He was getting hard. He had had her mouth and pussy and there was now only one place left to try. Her arse.

"Take off your clothes but leave on your shoes, stockings and suspenders. I have not finished with you yet".

Jane did what she was told. And whilst she was getting undressed, so did Smith, revealing his massive black muscular frame. His bulging forearms were covered in tattoos that had been done when he had served time in county. He looked ugly and terrifying.

Once she was dressed appropriately, Smith ordered her to suck his cock. She crawled over and kneed between his spread legs. For the fourth time this evening, she started to suck a black cock. Smith just leaned back, once more admiring the way she could take all of it down, moaning all the time, taking herself to the brink of yet another orgasm.

"Suck it good bitch, this cock is going down your arse next, and I aint got no grease to make it easy."

She groaned at the prospect and redoubled her efforts.

After five minutes he withdrew his cock from her mouth and, picking her up, sat her down on the seat. Getting up he spread her stocking clad legs and placed his dick up against her arse and pushed. Jane looked down in utter fear at the monstrous cock that was about to invade her most private of parts. Her beautiful face then looked up at Smith, looking for some respite. His ugly face was just grinning down at her. He looked terrifying and she knew better to resist such a man's will.

Despite the anal reaming she had suffered earlier with Charles, she was still tight down there and Smith was finding it difficult. God how he wished he had some lubricant to grease this bitch up. But life had taught him to never give in and with an almighty effort he managed to get the head of his cock in.

"Ahhhh!!!. Please no, your cock is too big. God look at it, it is going up my arse. Too big. Too god damm big..."

Smith ignoring her pleas, managed to get 9 inches in. And now, without showing her any mercy, he started to pound her with all his considerable force.

"Take that dick up your arse. God damm your fucking ass is so tight. Bitch, look up at me when I fuck you".

Jane's beautiful, sweet angelic face looked up at the evil ugly muscular brute of man who was fucking her arse. Her mouth was open in pain and fear, and all that came out of her were little screams. Her tiny white hands were pushing his taught black muscular stomach, trying in vain to stop the thrusting. Smith just grinned at her, loving the way her massive tits bounced up and down with his fucking, like two big blobs of vanilla jelly.

Not entirely unexpectedly, Jane's pain was replaced with one of arousal and pleasure. She started to push up to meet his brutal thrusts, tits bobbing wildly.

"Fuck my married white ass with your black cock. Ohh fuck me. God I love this cock up my ass. Fuck me harder."

And Smith did. Mercilessly for at least 10 minutes. He kept her legs spread with his arms, her beautiful high heel shoes sticking up in the air, almost in surrender at the brutal fucking she was getting. Smith looked down at her, always ordering her to look at him. He wanted her to know that she was being arse fucked by such a brutal black man, that a snotty posh white bitch could come again and again because of a black man.

As he came close to cuming, saliva dripped down from his mouth on to Jane.

"I am going to cum bitch, tell me how much you want it".

"Come in my ass. Come in my married white ass. Your cock is so big, so good, I could fuck it all day. You can fuck my ass whenever you want..."

"Is this the biggest cock you ever had?"

"Oh yes. Much bigger than my husband's, bigger then Charles's. Fuck my ass harder, oh please..."

And with that, all his muscles tensed up and he came, flooding her bowels with his cum. And she came too.

And so did Peter.

As both Smith and her got ready, she contemplated on what had happened these past couple of hours. Jane had become a true slut for black cock. She had been thoroughly abused by two black men. One a supposedly conservative lawyer, the other a convicted thug. Both had been just as rough and uncompromising and both times she had loved it. She now prepared herself for going home and meeting the man she still loved, her husband. The man she thought did not know about how much of a whore she really was...

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds