The Jake Chronicles Ch. 03

"Fuck me you bastard. Make me cum. Fuck me harder." She cried.

"You like that you dirty old slut? You want more of this shit." Jake asked.

"Yes! Yes!" She shrieked. "Fuck my pussy harder."

Jake continued his assault. Leigh's body shook with each thrust. Her ass quivered and her tits swayed as they dangled from her chest. She came twice with two thunderous orgasms before Jake was ready to cum. As he felt it coming, he pulled out and flipped her on her back on the bed before he grabbed his cock and sprayed his load all over her stomach and tits. Leigh had never experienced that in all her sexual encounters, and it was stimulating too. Feeling his warm seed spray all over her was exciting. She rubbed it in with her hands and relished the feeling. Jake ordered her to sit up and clean his cock. Leigh was hesitant, but eager to please her new lover. She took his cock in her mouth and licked it clean. The taste was a bit odd, but the situation was moving.

Jake got dressed and left, telling her he would be back soon. Leigh lay back on her bed and took in the entire encounter. She couldn't wait for the next time. So much for being in charge, she was going to be yet another slave to Jake's magnificent cock.

For several days Leigh relived her afternoon with Jake. She got so turned on in the shower while soaping her body one day, that she just sat on the seat in the shower and fingered herself to orgasm twice while teasing her nipples and daydreaming of his cock. She had gotten Jake's number from her son's cell phone one night as he slept. She couldn't bring herself to call, that night, but after cumming in the shower, she decided she needed his cock desperately. She dried off and immediately grabbed her cell phone and dialed his number.

As always, when Jake didn't recognize a number, he let his voice mail pick it up. When the phone told him he had a message, he retrieved it.

"Hey cowboy, this is Mrs. Turner. I'm standing here in nothing but a towel, thinking about your wonderful cock. Josh won't be home for a few hours if you feel lucky. Give me a call if you like." Came Leigh's voice in a sexy demeanor through the earpiece.

Jake had a decision to make. Go get laid, or make her wait? He contemplated it for a few minutes, and then he dialed the number. Leigh was lying on the bed naked with he towel open when the phone rang. She looked at the number and immediately her pussy began to flow. She picked up the phone, "Hey there cowboy." This apparently was going to be her nickname for him. He wasn't particularly fond of it, but accepted it because he had another play thing.

"You want my cock Mrs. Turner?" he asked.

"Oh my yes." She replied.

"How bad?" he asked.

"Really bad." She answered. Her pussy was hot and even more wet than before.

"Is your pussy wet thinking about it?"

"Yes." She gasped.

"Play with it." He told her.

Leigh slid two fingers in her steamy gash and moaned with delight.

"How wet is it?" he asked.

"Dripping." She moaned.

"Imagine your fingers are my cock. Can you feel my cock in you drenched cunt?" he teased.

Leigh tried hard, but her fingers were no substitute for a cock. "No." she whined into the phone in frustration.

"Then get your dildo out and use that. I want you to cum while I am on the phone." He told her.

Embarrassed to admit she had one, Leigh told him she didn't have one of those.

"Bullshit, all you horny old sluts have one, especially divorced one like you. Now go get it and tell me when you have it." He scolded her.

Leigh went to her drawer and retrieved her dildo. It was clear rubber, about 9 inches long and not too thick, but looked exactly like a real cock. It had the capability to vibrate from a low hum to a high frequency. She returned and informed Jake she had it.

"Good, now you dirty old tramp, suck it like it was mine. Leigh took it in her mouth and sucked it feverishly. Jake could hear the slurping and knew she was really hot. "Put it in your pussy now."

Leigh pulled it from her mouth and slid it in her dripping hole. She moaned into the phone.

"Fuck it like it was my cock you nasty slut! Make yourself cum, I want to hear it." He demanded.

Leigh began to pump it in and out of her pussy hard and fast. Her breathing got heavier and her moans louder.

"Fuck that cunt Mrs. Turner, you dirty old whore."

Jake's talk only spurred her on. Harder and harder she plunged it into her pussy.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She cried.

Then she screamed out, 'I'm Cumming!!!!" Her screams were primal and Jake loved to hear it.

When she had come down, Jake told her to clean the fake cock with her mouth. Leigh did as instructed. When she was done, Jake said, "I'm at your front door, come let me in, answer the door naked, and have that cock in your mouth." Then he hung up.

Leigh was stunned. How could she do what he wanted? What if the neighbors see? On her way to the door, the thrill of being so risqué got to her and she flung the door open as instructed. Jake smiled and walked in the door. He closed it behind him and instructed Leigh to replace the fake cock with his. Leigh dropped to her knees and pulled out his cock and eagerly sucked his cock. Jake gripped her head and began to fuck her face and talk nasty to her.

"Look at you Mrs. Turner; you are a dirty old tramp, on your knees in your own house sucking on your son's friend's cock. What if Josh came in here now?" he asked.

Leigh just continued to suck him for all she was worth. The excitement of the whole situation was just too much. She wanted nothing more than to continue with whatever Jake wanted. She held onto his ass and helped force his cock all the way down her throat.

"That's it, Suck my cock slut. Make me cum."

Leigh was moaning with pleasure as was Jake when he felt his cock stiffen and his balls tighten. He pulled his cock from her mouth and pulled her hair back exposing her face to the load of cum that was to spew from his cock. He stroked it and deposited it all over her tits, face and hair. Just then, they both heard a car. It was Josh. Jake played it cool. He pulled his pants up and watched as Leigh scurried down the hall, tits bouncing and ass jiggling.

The door opened and Josh walked in.

"Hey man, what are you doing here?" He asked Jake.

Jake explained he wanted to make it up to Josh for skipping out on him before the movie the other day.

"Where is my mom?" Josh asked.

"She said she had to go to the restroom." He answered.

"I'll tell her we are going, and I will be right back."

Josh went to his mom's room and spoke to her through the bathroom door, "Mom, I'm going to go to the movies with Jake, be back later."

"OK honey, See you then." She answered as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. Cum covered her face, dripped from her hair and slid down her chest over her tits. She was a tramp she thought as she looked into the mirror, but at least she was a sexually satisfied tramp. She turned on the shower and stepped in to clean herself again.

Jake had Trish to take care of his needs too, so he ignored Leigh for a couple weeks. She called and he didn't call back, he never answered the phone when she called. By the end of the second week, her messages were desperate and totally hot. He figured he had her worked up in frenzy now, so he could take her to the next step in his progression with old nasty broads. He would do this to make them more willing to do what he wanted, like fucking them in the ass. What he didn't know, was Leigh needed no encouragement for that. She had done that before, and had really enjoyed it.

One night Leigh called and left a message that Josh was gone for the evening. Jake called and told her to get something sexy on, and he would be right over. Leigh liked lingerie, and had quite and array of stuff. She figured the way Jake spoke to her during sex, meant that he would be looking for slutty, so, slutty it would be.

When the door opened, Jake was pleasantly surprised. Even with the extra pounds she carried, Leigh pulled off the outfit quite impressively. She wore a black lace and dark purple satin one piece teddy with garter straps and a snap release crotch. Her tits spilled out of the cups and formed an inspiring canyon of cleavage that any man would love to dive into. The garter straps held up the black seamed fishnet stockings and her five inch purple stilettos made it all come together.

Jake's cock sprung to life and he shuffled her straight to the bedroom. When he got her there, she flopped on the bed face up and pulled her heels to her ass and unsnapped the crotch, revealing her smooth shaven pussy.

"Come get it cowboy!" Leigh quipped.

Jake took his pants off and hopped on. He drove his rock hard cock deep inside her and both of them groaned with delight. He fucked her slow and deep, relishing the feel of her velvety love tunnel. Leigh pulled down the spaghetti straps on her teddy and released her considerably large breasts. She pressed them together with her hands and began to tease her nipples. They became hard and she torqued on them roughly. Jake just fucked her slow and deep while enjoying the show. It was not long before he was fucking her harder and faster and she was cummimg all over his cock. As she continued to ride his shaft while her orgasm subsided, Jake looked at her and said, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass now." He was a bit surprised by her reaction.

"That sounds good." Leigh told him.

Jake pulled out of her pussy and turned her over so she was flat on her stomach. He straddled her legs and told her to spread her ass for him. Leigh reached back and exposed her dark passage. Jake grabbed his cock and slowly drove it all the way into her. Leigh lifted her ass just a bit to get it as deep as possible. Then Jake leaned forward and rested his hands on the bed to each side of Leigh and began to fuck her in the ass with great speed and force.

Leigh just squealed with pleasure. Her ass rippled with each plunge into her bowels. She pressed against his trusts and encouraged him. ""I love it in my ass. I love your big hard cock pounding my fat ass. Give it to me harder."

Jake just continued harder and deeper until he felt his orgasm coming. "I'm going to cum." He announced.

"Cum in my ass. I want to feel your hot spunk in my ass. Cum for me." She cheered him on.

Jake grunted and deposited his seed deep into her tight dark tunnel. Leigh came soon after as Jake was still pushing after he finished his.

Jake collapsed on top of her. A few minutes later he rolled off. His cock pulled from her ass and the cum soon began to escape. Jake didn't even have the wherewithal to make her clean his cock. After both had fallen asleep for a while, Jake awoke and made his get away, not waking her, and slipping out quietly.

Several hours later, Josh came home and found his mom still in the same position. He couldn't believe the sight of his mom dressed like that and obviously fuck silly. He covered her with a blanket and wondered who had been with her tonight.

to be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds