The Jake Chronicles Ch. 05

She sat at her desk and contemplated her actions. She looked over at her trash can, and there laid the ball of paper with Jake's number. She grabbed it and dialed the number. She left a nasty message about the way he had ignored her. She hung up and stewed for a while. She expected him to call back, but Jake was much cooler than that. He knew she was his. No one gets that upset unless she wants you again. He erased the message and went on his way.

When she didn't hear back from Jake, she began to worry that she had upset him. Her feelings of anger, soon turned to sorrow and worry, and she called him again. She left a message apologizing to him for her last message.

Jake listened to that message and erased it too. Again he didn't call back. He knew she would call again soon. He just waited for the inevitable call. It came about 9:00 that night.

"I'm so sorry again about that message earlier, I was upset. I would like to see you so I can make it up to you. Call me back so we can talk. Again my number is ... Please call me I'm really sorry."

Jake waited about an hour before returning her call. The conversation went as he expected, resulting in her inviting him over for "coffee and a chat"

When he arrived, Keri opened the door in her robe. It was not anything sexy, but he knew what that meant. He came in and she closed the door. Before she could say a word, Jake looked at her and said, "What's under the robe Dr. Paulson?"

"Mr. Roberts that is not why I invited you over." Keri told him.

"It's Jake, and we both know exactly why you invited me over you horny old slut. Now open that robe and let me see what you're wearing under it." Jake snapped.

Like being ordered by a parent, Keri untied her robe and opened it. She had on a silky black bra and matching panties.

"Drop that robe and turn around." He ordered her.

Keri did just that. The panties were a thong and her full round ass stuck out at Jake just begging to be fucked.

"Don't tell me you wanted to have coffee and talk when you are wearing that under your granny robe. Come suck my cock." He demanded.

Keri loved to hear him talk that way. She hurried to him and dropped to her knees. She unbuckled his pants and began to suck his big swollen cock like a pro. Jake grabbed her head and began to fuck her face assertively. Keri liked this too. She grabbed his ass and helped push his cock deep into her mouth.

"You are a good little cocksucker Dr. Paulson. You nasty old slut, Do you like the taste of my cock?"

Keri looked up at him and moaned a yes.

"Keep this up and you can taste my cum." He told her. "You want me to cum in your mouth you horny old broad?"

Keri just wanted to make him happy. Swallowing was nothing new to her. Her old boyfriends had seemed to really like it, and she found it naughty and sexy. She just grabbed his ass and shoved his cock all the way down her throat until she gagged a bit.

"I guess you do." He teased. "Well, let me see you play with those big fat cow tits while I fuck your face."

Keri let go of his ass and removed her tits from her bra. She mauled them and pinched her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through her as Jake held her head and fucked her mouth. It turned Jake on to watch theses desperate, horny old broads play with themselves.

"Take it all Dr. Paulson. Swallow my big hard cock you dirty slut." He encouraged her. Keri relished his dirty talk and it made her hot.

Jake sped up his pace and soon he was grunting as his seed shot down Keri's throat. She could not contain it all and some spilled from her mouth and landed on her tits. As Jake slowed his strokes and his orgasm subsided. He pulled his cock from her mouth and ordered her to her bedroom.

"It's time to see how much of a dirty whore you can be Dr. Paulson." He told her as he followed her down the hall.

When they got to the bedroom, Keri removed her bra and panties, crawled up on the bed on all fours, pushed her ass in the air and offered herself to Jake. Jake had other things in mind and ordered her to lie on her back.

"Where is your dildo?" he asked.

Keri looked at him with a puzzled look, trying to act as if she had no idea what he was talking about.

"Don't give me that look, we both know you have one or probably more than one around here." He snarled at her.

Keri rolled over toward where Jake was standing and opened the bottom drawer of her night stand. She lifted up a handful of silk scarves and underneath was quite a selection of masturbatory devices of all shapes and sizes.

"You nasty little slut Dr. Paulson, look at all those toys." Jake admonished her.

Keri blushed, both from embarrassment as well as from his name calling. She really liked being thought of as a sexy woman, and that is how she interpreted his comments about her. Jake reached into the drawer and rifled through her collection. He pulled out one that was very large. It was shaped like a cock, with a head and bumps like the veins an aroused dick would have, and it was made of firm rubber. He threw it on the bed next to her and continued to look through her playthings. He noticed another one and pulled it out too. This one was small, maybe four inches long. It was smooth, made of hard plastic and shaped like a bullet. He held it and turned the base causing it to hum and vibrate in his hand. He turned it off and looked at Keri.

"Ok tramp, pick up that fake cock." He barked at her.

Keri did as she was told.

"Do you think of me when you shove that big fake cock in your horny pussy?" he asked.

Keri had used it last night, and she had imagined it was Jake's cock. She blushed again and smiled as she nodded yes.

"Use it like you would if I was not here. Show me what a cock hungry tramp you can be. Imagine it is me. Tell me what a slut you are and what you want me to do to you." He demanded.

Keri was so turned on from sucking Jake's cock in the front hall, and his nasty talk was adding to her excitement. She lied back down on the bed. She immediately began to slide the monster dildo in and out of her sloppy cunt. She moaned out with pleasure as she felt it fill her starving hole.

"Oh yes, Jake fuck me deep and slow." She moaned as she slid the substitute cock all the way in and then all the way out.

"Your cock is so big baby." She said as she continued to penetrate herself slowly and deeply.

"You like the feel of my wet pussy baby." She moaned again. "That's it fill me with that big fat cock of yours. Fuck me like the naughty slut I am."

Jake was impressed. She definitely had a nasty streak in her. His cock was getting hard again already from watching her. Keri just continued with her display.

"Faster baby, give it to me faster." She said while getting louder as her hand began to speed up. With her other hand she began to alternately pull roughly on her stiff nipples. Her tits stretched to their fullest each time she yanked her nipples. Her pace was getting quicker and quicker.

"YES! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me good you bastard." She screamed. Her hand was almost a blur now as she could feel her orgasm rapidly approaching.

Jake could see what was coming, and ordered her to stop. Keri let out a whimper of disappointment as she did what he demanded.

"Turn over." He commanded.

Keri rolled over and lied on her stomach.

"Ass in the air." He snapped.

Keri raised her hind end up while still resting her face on the mattress, giving Jake a perfect view of her aroused pussy. He took the small vibrator and turned it on to a low hum. Teasing her, he traced it around her dripping slit and massaged her sensitive clit. Keri let out a gasp of pleasure and wiggled her ass trying to enhance her pleasure. Jake inserted it into her cunt a few times to coat it with her juices. Then he pulled it out and moved it up the crack of her ass.

Keri had tried anal sex before, and had found it to be too uncomfortable. As Jake moved the vibrating toy toward her ass, she had an idea what he was doing. However, Jake had a way of erasing all her inhibitions. She pushed her ass up as if to invite his intentions.

Jake placed it at the entrance of her ass and slowly forced the pulsating intruder into her nether passage. Surprisingly, it felt good, and Keri let out another gasp.

"You like that Dr. Paulson?" Jake asked.

"Mmmmm hmmmmmmmm?" she moaned.

Jake proceeded to slide it in and out of her. He turned up the vibe to high. The vibration shook her whole pelvic region, and she writhed with pleasure. She reached between her legs and began to diddle her clit. Jake saw this and started teasing her again.

"You nasty whore, look at you playing with yourself while I violate your fat ass." Jake scolded her.

This only turned her on more. "Yes, I am a dirty whore for you. I love it when you violate my ass. Fuck my ass harder, I'm going to cum." She begged.

Jake could take it no more. He shoved the vibe deep in her ass one last time and left it there. He flipped her on her back and shoved his cock deep into her drenched pussy. He immediately began to pound her deep and hard.

Keri screamed her approval. "Yes! Yes! That's it. Harder! Harder!" she demanded. "Fuck me like your dirty whore!"

Jake did just that. He furiously assaulted her pussy, and Keri screamed her approval as she came in waves. The vibe being forced in her ass by her weight and Jake fucking her like a jackhammer brought on the most earth shattering climax of her life.

"Oh my gawd I'm cumming!" she screamed at the top of her lungs over and over again.

Jake had an idea about how his uptight professor would be, but not even his filthy mind could have imagined she was this nasty. The scene below him was too much. Watching her, along with the feeling of the vibe against his cock made his orgasm rush to the surface. He pulled his cock from her and stroked it feverishly as it spewed thick hot blasts of cum all over Keri's naked body. He was so turned on; it shot all the way to her face. Keri's orgasm had subsided, but she relished in the satisfaction that she could cause this young man to be so excited, and she loved it when her lovers came all over her. It always made her feel a bit dirty and of course this always translated to sexy in her mind.

She began to rub the mess all over her body like it was a lotion for her skin. She raised her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. Jake recovered and stood on his shaky legs as he exited the bed. He walked to the head of the bed and ordered Keri to clean his cock. With the vibe still stimulating her ass, Keri crawled to the edge of the bed and eagerly licked their combined juices from his softening hard-on.

When she was done, Jake got dressed. As he began to leave he stopped and looked at Keri, "From now on, when I see you in class, I want nothing covering that sweet pussy of yours. Understand?"

Keri was a bit panicked. "I can't do that." She thought. "That is not proper behavior for a woman of my standing." Then she thought about it again. "That is not proper behavior for a woman of my standing." And the tingle between her legs started again. She was going to like being naughty at work.

"Whatever you say Mr. Roberts." She said with a sexy grin.

Jake turned and left Keri on all fours on her bed wanting him even more than she thought possible.

to be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds