• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Jerkoff Club Ch. 03

The Jerkoff Club Ch. 03

Being a member of the club is great. It's a pleasure (pun intended) to hang out (pun intended again) with the guys, watch porn and jerk off. Most women don't understand the need for men to masturbate. It has very little to do with sex and everything to do with desire. I can really only speak for myself and my friends who agree with me. We love to fuck. We will fuck any and every chance we can get. The problem is - our wives don't want to as much as we do. They can go without an orgasm for a lot longer than we can. So we beat our meat. There is a stigma attached in western society that masturbation (for men anyway) is pathetic. A woman fingering herself is hot, but men -losers. I don't agree but the club is kept private because of that type of thinking by others. It's the reason it is kept small and intimate. There are not many men who can whack off with other guys around without it being "gay". The Jerk Off club is for straight men who enjoy watching porn with others and don't mind being watched while doing it.

The latest meeting brought a slight twist to the club. David came up with a way to really make the session last. A bet as to who could hold out the longest. The stakes? Last one to pop got to have a solo session at the next club meeting. That is, he could watch and stroke off, but the other 3 guys couldn't. They would have to go home with blue balls and hope to get some from the wife or have to beat off in the bathroom hoping she wouldn't hear! That would freaking suck! But of course being a bunch of macho guys we all "knew" we could hold out the longest and all quickly agreed.

So let me set the scene. The usual suspects were in attendance at my house. Tom, Steven and David came over last Saturday night for our monthly "guys sports night"; that's we call it for our wives. Little do they know. Anyway, as soon as the usual catching up was over we adjourned to my basement rec room for the club meeting. I had the oil and ceremonial "cum catcher" towel in front of the television and gestured like a game show hostess to the guys to "come on down."

David had brought an all threesome DVD for us to watch. The rules still applied- by the 1 hour mark the cock was out and stroking was to start, but this time you couldn't stop. Well sort of. David laid out the ground rules.

"When we whip 'em out and start rubbing the contest begins. The last one to shoot his load wins. You can stop only three times for 30 seconds at a time. After that, if you take your hand of your dick and someone catches you, you lose. The winner get to have a solo session with the other guys sitting on their hands jealous. They have to stay and watch all the porn while the winner gets off and then go home and hope to get some from the wife. Most likely they will end up alone in the bathroom beating off in the shower! You punks game or do you concede right now? "David asked smugly. I don't know why; he always was the first or second to let loose.

"I'm in." I said. No problem for me. I felt I could last longer than these guys. I had been stroking myself for years. Then again what guy hasn't? Don't let men bullshit you ladies. We ALL jerk off. Some more than others, most more than we would like but we all do it.

Steven and Tom both agreed so the bet was on. We all sat spread out and got comfortable and I put the DVD on play and dimmed the lights. In the semi-darkness the screen came to life and showed to hot blondes licking a dude's stiff rod. They took turns; passing the shaft back and forth licking and slurping on it while the guy sat there and enjoyed it. My cock got hard immediately. I loved getting double teamed like that; Lord knows it hasn't happened as much as I would have liked in my life but the times it has, damn! Tom had his hand down his pants. Looking over at Steven I saw his bulge swelled up too. David already had his shirt and pants off and was tenting his briefs already. This was only the first scene! As soon as the 3 scene ended I upped the showmanship. Not to be of done I began to disrobe as well but didn't stop there. I went straight to the briefs coming off and had my dick bobbing before the others.

"Pass the oil cause I'm good to go. I can start before you and end after you pussies no problem." I said cheekily.

Well the others wouldn't let me get away with that. They too got undressed as the movie played. For the first time that I could remember we all were hard and stroking before the one hour mark. I don't know if it was the DVD (although is was fucking hot!) or the competition but we were ready to rock and roll! The oil was passed around and shafts were coated and glistening in short order.

David knelt on the floor and said "On you mark, get set, JERK!"

I moved next to him and Steven knelt on the floor to my right. Tom came off his chair and knelt to Tom's left. What a sight - four married men on their knees together having a circle jerk. If I wasn't so turned on I would have bust out laughing. We were shoulder to shoulder around the towel mesmerized by the fucking on the screen. As it was it took all I had not to shoot right away. I mentioned before how I loved to watch and be watched. Here was a chance to really see my buds close up. Because of the bet we had to stare at each other to make sure we played fair. It was great opportunity for me. Seeing a cock shoot it's load is a turn on to some women (and most gay men my homosexual friends have told me) but not for the majority of straight guys. Well for me it is and here was the jackpot for me, live in color and close up! We all were moving our hands slowly to start I noticed. I don't know about you guys but once I get my hand moving really fast I find it kind of difficult to stop. But, I can stop when I know I am being watched, that was the advantage I felt I had over the others.

The DVD kept playing. Two guys and a girl, two girls and a guy in every possible position. Steven was the first to use one of his 3 breaks. He took his hand of his cock and held it straight out and closed his eyes. It jerked up and down in time to his pulse, while he shook his arms and rotated his neck a few times. After 30 seconds David called time and Steven put his hand back on his dick and started rubbing it again. Tom told him to open his eyes and look at the tv; he did just as a guy shot his load onto a woman's cheek and lips. I was next to burn a timeout, then Tom and David almost at the same time.

Two minutes later, on screen was an Asian babe getting double drilled. One hard one up her ass and one in her cunt. She was grunting and groaning as the two men pumped her hard and fast. That made me almost blast off so I used my second time out. Fuck! I only had one left and the others still had two. I was thinking I was going to lose as I watched the clock tick off my thirty seconds. Luckily the babe on screen started moaning really loud, squeezing her firm tits. The guys in her ass pulled out and sprayed her butt with a nice sized load. Seeing that made David call his second time as well, just as mine was over. Steven and Tom kept stroking looking from us to the screen and then at each other, determined to be the last to call the second timeout as I started up again.

Five more minutes, next scene. Now it was two HUGE knockered black broads fucking a big dicked black guy. I mean these bitches both must have been 38DDD. Well you could guess what would happen. Steven and Tom both let go like their rods had burst into flames. I only had one time left and was "in the zone" as it were. As long as I didn't speed up I felt I could hold out indefinitely. Thirty seconds later they both grabbed on and started jerking again. We were all down to the last timeout. Next time we stopped was it. After that if we felt it coming, we had to cum. In short order, although we all tried to hold out, we all burned our third and last time out.

It was past the 30 minute mark. I could not believe we all could jerk off this long and none of us shoot. We had to keep reapplying lube to our rods to prevent getting rubbed raw. I could smell the musky odor of sweaty balls in the room. The air conditioner was on but all four of us were sweating! We all kept looking at each other; if a guy broke rhythm and seemed like he stopped for more than few seconds, they others would start counting down " 3, 2,.1..". By unspoken agreement, we had decided if we got to zero, the guy getting counted at, lost. The screen flicked and a new scene started. We all looked and for a brief second we all stopped and groaned. An orgy! A fucking orgy came on!

Well that was it. No way were all of us making it through this one. There were at least six or seven couples getting busy. A redhead was riding a guy lying on the floor as a blonde was sucking on her titties. She had her left hand on the girls ass with her middle finger teasing her asshole. I had sweat forming on my forehead as I concentrated on not cumming. My poor dick was aching for release. I wasn't going to win I thought but I would be damned I was going to lose it first! The others were also trembling with the effort of not cumming. Their rhythmic stroking was a thing of the past. Hands jerked; started and stopped with no pattern as the bitches on screen called out for more and harder fucking.

"OH SHIT, NOOOOOOOOO!" Tom cried out as his hips started pumping. Then the blast came. His semen started blasting all over the floor. Thank goodness we use the "cum catcher" or we would have some explaining to do. In about 15 seconds he was done.

"Fuck. I'm out" he said sadly and sat back.

Steven was next which surprised me. He and I had jerked off for years together and I know how long he could last. I though he was going to win. He simply smiled and closed his eyes and let it fly. A nice creamy load spurted out of his eight inch rod and mingled with Tom's deposit on the towel. His chest rose and fell as the cum pumped out of him as he moaned and hissed. When he was done he too moved back and sat on his butt to watch David and I battle it out.

And then there were two. David and I stared at the screen and looked at each other out of the corner of our eyes. There was a sixty nine on screen. A woman on top of a man sucking him as he ate her pussy. A second woman crawled over and started tonguing the guy on the ground's ball sack while a second guy came up stuck his dick in the bitch on top. She screamed with a hard dick in her mouth while she got reamed and clit licked at the same time. David kept tearing his eyes from the screen to me and back again. I could tell he was about to shoot and was holding on for dear life. In a show of bravado I stood up and spread myself into an almost sumo wrestler stance. Now I was pumping my dick with my right hand and rubbed my nuts with my left. I was on complete display and loving it. If my wife could see me now, I thought she would absolutely be dripping I bet. David tried to get up and copy me but couldn't make it. As he tried to get up, a guy on screen yelled 'cumming!' ; he turned to look and saw cum all over a babes ass and lost it. He crumpled back down and fell on his left side. His right hand was free and was a blur as he churned his load into the air.

"Dammit, dammit, dammit!" he cried and sprayed. "I was winning until I looked at that bitch's fat ass, fuck!"

He twitched, shook and trembled while jism erupted from his stiff dick. His load shot across the towel and almost hit me it was so intense. If I wasn't standing spread eagle it would have (ewww!) Victory was mine!

With that I turned my attention to the screen as David panted to a halt. There were three couples lined up fucking doggy style and the guys began to pull out and shoot one by one. As the last stud began to cum I relaxed my clenched ass and balls at let the juice flow. The orgasm hit and I cried out in pure pleasure as I felt my cum blast out of my cock. Once again the Jerk Off club ended another meeting with happy members looking forward to the next meeting. Well, at least I was looking forward to the next time; the others I'm not so sure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Jerkoff Club Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds