The Journey Towards Ecstasy

She was awakened by some loud laughter emanating from downstairs. Because the house was big, she knew something really weird or really funny must be going on for her to be able to hear it. But she didn't hear the laughter of just Ms. Juanita. Keri thought she heard a deeper voice laughing too. Curiosity got the best of her, and even though she knew she should stay in her bedroom, she knew that she really didn't care about consequences because this life was so strange, that consequences couldn't hurt her. She couldn't remember anything, so why should she care?

She quietly opened her door and went cautiously down the hallway and stairs, scared to be caught. Damn, I do care about consequences. She smiled at her contradiction and continued to the bottom of the stairs. She walked through the entranceway hallway and stopped behind a wall. Now she was hearing noises other than laughter. She heard groans. Keri peeked around the corner of the wall and stood shocked, as she watched what was taking place.

Ms. Juanita was on her knees in front of the couch, and some white man had his cock in her mouth. His pants were at his ankles as he sat there with Ms. Juanita taking his long hard cock in and out of her mouth. Keri felt instantly stimulated. The man started pushing and pulling Ms. Juanita's head as she sucked him harder.

Without warning, a hand was placed around Keri's mouth.

A man whispered in her ear, "Do you like what you see girl? I bet you do. You better not make a sound because I know that your sexy maid wouldn't like to see what I am about to do to you. You will not turn around, you will not look at my face, and you will not scream. Is that understood?"

Keri nodded her head yes, frightened, but turned on by what she was seeing and feeling. The man took his hand from her mouth and pushed on the back of her neck, bending her over. He kicked her legs and she opened them and put her hands on the ground for support. She felt her nightgown being raised and it dropped over her head, landing at her hands implanted on the ground. Her titties were hanging freely and he pressed into her backside and reached around and grabbed her nipples. She watched his hands move her breasts around and softly pinch her hard nipples. She heard more noise from Ms. Juanita and looked up at her: She was naked now, on her back on the couch with her legs spread wide. The man was thrusting his cock all the way into Juanita's tight Hispanic pussy. Juanita was getting louder by the minute. The man behind Keri pulled her panties down to her knees and Keri put her legs together so he could get them completely off. She spread her legs wider this time, voluntarily, and waited.

Suddenly, she felt nine inches of pure hard cock enter her sweet pussy from behind. She gasped, but Juanita was being too loud herself to hear her. Keri started at Juanita with her legs wrapped around the white man, getting fucked, while getting fucked herself. She was so turned on. Keri's pussy was stretching with the thickness of the man behind her. He started pumping her pussy harder and Keri's titties were bouncing back and forth. She lifted one hand off the ground and reached to her enlarged clit. She began to touch it and move it around until she was led to her first orgasm...in this life.

The man didn't stop fucking her after her orgasm; he just sped up and pumped her faster and harder. Keri's eyes were fixed on Juanita. She could see Ms. Juanita's pussy from where she was, and she could see the cock sliding in and out of her. She loved to watch her "innocent" maid get fucked.

The man pulled out of Keri after thrusting three more very hard times. He leaned over Keri and whispered to her again, "You are really a hot girl. I am taking you upstairs to your bedroom." He picked her up and went up the stairs without being seen. He forgot that he left their clothes on the floor downstairs, but he didn't care. His dick was so hard, and he thought of nothing else but putting that girl on her back and fucking her pussy so good.

He walked into the first room that he saw...it was a guest bedroom. He kicked the door shut behind him and walked over to the bed and dropped Keri on her back, immediately getting between her legs and reentering her awaiting pussy. Keri watched his dick penetrate her pussy. It felt good to feel and watch it. She began to rub her nipples while moaning with each thrust of his long dick inside her. Her right hand went down to her clit and she teased it, pushing herself to another fabulous climax.

The warmth of Keri's gushing juices drowning his cock inside of her pussy led the man to instantly explode with shot after shot of hot come. They both were breathing heavy, and the man looked as if he was about to pass out. Keri just lay there, mesmerized, unconsciously stroking her clit and nipple with her fingertips.

"You are a damn good screw girl," The man said, pulling his dick out of her fiery pussy. "Next time your parents are out of town, me any my partner downstairs fucking your sweet pussied maid are going to come back. And he can have that Mexican bitch all he wants to, but I am coming here for you... you got that?"

Keri didn't speak, but just nodded her head yes.

"Damn," he said, walking away, not believing that he fucked such a sexy girl. He left the room and Keri was all alone again.

She kept replaying what she saw Ms. Juanita doing...the way she sucked that cock...the way she had her legs spread and pussy wide...the way she moaned. Keri knew she would cherish what she saw for the rest of her life. Then she replayed how that man covered her mouth...how he made her nipples hard with one touch...how he saw her pussy; it turned her on just to know that he saw her pussy, and even more to know that he fucked it. As she spread her legs again and pictured him between them, cock entering her pussy, a eerie blue door appeared about five feet in front of her. It hypnotized her...the beauty of it...the magic of it. Her mind was blank, but she couldn't control what her body told her to do...she got off the bed and walked through the door, without thinking twice.

Keri lost control of the station wagon that she was driving, and drove off into the sand. What the fuck! Where am I!

It was very hot outside, and she sat in the driver's seat while steam poured out from underneath her car. The only notion that entered her mind was that she had just escaped from a bad place....

The Journey Towards Ecstasy (Keri's Adventures) is a mini-novel. Before I post the rest of the pages, I would like to know what you thought about it. So if you read this story, please email me and tell me what you thought about it. I would also love to hear any suggestions that you may have for my future erotic stories.

Thank you,

--- Keri Patton

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 440 milliseconds