The Joys of Pain

"Mistress, I enjoy pleasuring you with my pain!" The woman asked "what do you address me as? Who am I?" She placed another welt across my torn ass.

"You are my Mistress!" I gasped. I was in a waking coma of agony. I would say anything.

"I don't believe you! I am not yours! I am Mistress. I own you, you slut! You do not want my pleasure. You do not deserve to enjoy my pain!" With that she whacked me soundly once, twice, three times across my bloody ass until I couldn't scream any more.

"Mistress. You are Mistress!"

"Tell me what you want!" she shouted as she landed two more blows on each thigh.

I collapsed in my chains. "Mistress! I want you to beat me! I want to enjoy the pain you give me!"

"You slut! Tell me what you will give me!"

"Mistress. I will give you pleasure!"

"With what?"

"With my pain!" I rasped, glad for no further lashings. My whole body was an open sore of agony. I was rewarded by her crop sliding down my crack and fondling my clit.

"Do you like that, slut?" Mistress inserted her crop into my cunt and moved it around pleasurably.

With that Mistress -- that was who she was -- left me. She stood next to Jean. She turned his head with her crop. She indicated to the men. They understood. They dragged the pan out of the room. Fire hoses were dragged in. They opened the valves and a powerful gush of water hit me like a wall. It was freezing cold!

The horrible agony started building up as the water ate into the infected open wounds filled with blood, shit, and piss. I mercifully passed out with the sound of Jean's rasping screams echoing in my ears. My own screams were silenced by my dry throat.

I was in a dream. A hot beach of sand was under me and the surf was lapping at my feet. The sun was hot and scorching my skin. Jean came over with a bottle of suntan lotion. I awoke to find myself in darkness. I passed out again. Where was Mistress? I needed to enjoy the pain she gave me. I could not go on without giving her pleasure. I wanted to cum for her.

Delirium set in. Fantastical demons raced along the beach. They would stop and stare at me, then peer closely, sometimes feeling my pussy, or nipping my nipples. I craved a cock to relieve my hunger. I realized that I was naked and on display. Where was Jean? The feeling carried on for what felt like weeks. I could feel water on me, and in me as demons gave me glasses of water.

After what seemed an uncountable amount of time my eyes flickered open and I was in darkness once more. So it had been a dream. Pain wracked me when I moved. I felt that I had been burned alive. Every motion was restricted. Chains rattled as I tried to lift my head. I could not speak. My throat felt constricted and dry. A hand came up to me with a glass of water. I drank. All that I could do was croak. Speech failed me. I passed out.

I awoke once more. I was laying on a bed, shackled to the wall. Crusty welts covered me. Here and there a pale stripe showed where a scab had fallen off. The pain was a memory. I was in my room, in my cell.

The door opened and Mistress stepped in. She came up to me. I felt her hand on my chin as she leaned down and kissed me solidly on the lips. I was grateful for the attention and looked up attentively. Mistress' hands went to my hips. I flinched as they were raw. She then dipped to my slit and opened her with her fingers. I trembled more from the human touch than from the pain.

"Do you like? Too bad," she suggested. "You will not get any relief. You will be flogged every night until you crave more punishment. You will not cum until you desire the touch of my passionate crop. Your body is mine. Your holes are mine to do with as I please."

She indicated to Jean, shackled to the ceiling. "And that piece of meat will be trained. He will service anyone I choose. He will be used by any man or woman. He will become my toy. You are my slave. Your name is now slave Marci. Tell me your name!"

"My name is slave Marci, Mistress."

"What do you desire?"

Hesitantly I moaned. "I desire your beatings, Mistress. I want to be flogged. I am not worthy enough to give you pleasure." My cunt burned with desire as I said it. It surprised me at first.

Mistress sternly glared at me. "Yes, you are substandard meat. But I will raise you to be a good little slut, a good little slave." Mistress indicated to Jean as two men entered. Jean was removed and shackled to the floor. His gag was ripped out, his blindfold removed. He stared frantically at me, fear lining his eyes as he saw the men.

"Your little man will now feel the lash." The men pulled their cocks from their leggings. They were huge. I gazed in admiration and hoped they were for me. I went weak at the knees as they moved toward Mistress and I. But they stopped at Jean.

One pushed his member into Jean's mouth. Jean gagged and rocked back on his chains right onto the cock of the man kneeling behind him. Both began an exercise of thrusting. I watched with horror as Jean was raped. Mistress lashed Jean across his ass cheeks between thrusts and then alternatively across his back. Jean could do nothing but remain impaled between the two pile drivers.

Mistress stopped the lashings, grabbed my hair, and forced me to watch. "Is this the man that you desire, that you love, that you allow to dribble his noodle into your cunt? He is a bum boy! See him enjoy the taste of the cocks as they ravage him! Soon any man will excite him. He will no longer want a cunt."

Mistress turned to me. "Now as for your training, where was I?" Mistress inserted her keys in the iron padlock and pulled me onto the floor, shackling me to hoops of iron. "Slave Marci, get on your knees. Face your bum boy." Mistress stood to one side so that I could see. She strapped on an enormous dildo bursting with thick veins. It had instruments of female pleasure on the base that fit into her cunt hole and her ass. It was dripping from the tip, and had ball sacks swinging from it. As Mistress pulled it into herself it squirted a white ropey liquid that looked very much and smelled very much like semen and sperm.

With a quick motion she shifted behind me. I braced myself. The instrument touched my ass, then slid down into the hungry opening of my wet pussy. Inch by inch it lurched forward, all the while as I stared at the cocks inches in front of my eyes, impaling Jean, and which I desired inside me.

Mistress began pulling out with a great sucking noise, then in again with a whine as air was squeezed out of my aching hole. The stretching was bringing tears to my eyes. As Mistress went deeper my hole relaxed and became accustomed to the stretching and the pain as a smile erupted and a warm feeling spread over me. I rocked with the bucking of Mistress. She grabbed my hair and commanded me "you do not have permission to cum.

Look on your bum boy. See how he enjoys cock!" I was transfixed as the pleasurable thrusting drove me mad with an urge to scream and cum.

Mistress knew. She slowed every time. All I could see were two powerful cocks beating my man senseless. My face was so close to the cock abusing Jean's asshole that I could lick it with my tongue. I wanted his cum, I wanted Mistress to use me -- to let me cum -- to let me suck the cocks!

Mistress' balls were slapping against my sopping wet pussy. With each stroke a burst of liquid would squirt deep into me. The sensation was devilishly exquisite. It was leaking out of my hole and running like honey down my thighs.

Mistress emitted deep sighs and moans of pleasure. I was quickly loosing the power to stop myself and Mistress knew! She will punish me if I cum. I strained to hold back. But the cock in my face was too much. My lips were open, gasping for cock. Suddenly the man ramming Jean's bottom groaned. Mistress used her crop to direct him to me. Covered in shit and dripping cum the cock stood up in front of me. He pushed it into my mouth. I gagged. He erupted into me then pulled out and sprayed my face, a stream at a time, until I was senseless with the sight of the fountains of semen jetting onto me.

At the same time the man at the front of Jean erupted with a frenzy into Jean's mouth. Jean could not move as the man behind him was pushing him forward onto the cock that was stuffing his mouth. Jean gagged and retched as cum spurted into his throat, as stream after steam erupted, and splattered between his lips and the cock that plugged it.

I was lost in the taste and feel of the cum and barely held onto my sanity as Mistress rode me. Mistress ordered me: "Suck that cock clean, slave Marci!" I obeyed and lashed my tongue over the enormous member. I felt myself loosing it fast as I bucked onto Mistresses dildo of pleasure.

Mistress suddenly pulled out just as I could no longer hold back. I bucked uselessly with my pleasure removed and the passion subsided. Mistress groaned and came as the cock's inner parts ground into her.

"Mistress?" I started, then thought better of it. What of my pleasure?

Mistress recovered from her orgasm. Mistress punished me with a quick swat over my ass. It burned and I arched my back. It felt warm, like a lover's caress. "Slave Marci, you are not worthy to receive my pleasure. Let this be your pleasure!" Mistress proceeded to flog me. I was still hot and wet and the beating warmed my skin making me ache deep inside.

"Do not cum, slut!" Mistress stopped flogging just as as I was reaching a plateau of desire. Eager want for her lash filled me, making me wanton with lust.

My eyes glazed as I swayed under her lash, feeling the kisses it had left on my body. "Oh, Mistress, beat me, please flog me! Make me cum!" I was desperate for release!

"Slut! Did I tell you to beg!? No! You will not orgasm for your own pleasure. Your cum belongs only to me. I will use it as I wish." With that Mistress stood up and spread my legs. She showed me a butt plug. It was enormous. "We want you ready and well stretched for your torment. This is but a start."

With that Mistress rammed the plug, popping it into my anus and twisting it in place so that it sat deep and sure. I felt my ass distend and push against my bladder. It was all I could do not to piss.

Mistress stood up running her lash softly over my glowing ass. The two men were standing with their cocks hanging out, their arms folded. They were still enormous, no doubt, from the sights of pleasure in front of their eyes. Not of pleasure of women, however, but from seeing the cum splattered naked wretch, Jean, cowering on his knees in front of them.

The two man cocks waited as Mistress gagged and hooded Jean. Mistress used her key to unlock the iron padlock. Jean was dragged out of the cell.

Mistress turned to me. "Remember! Your training has not even begun! That piece of meat is bum boy. My toy. He will pleasure my male slaves. You will never see him again for he will no longer desire you. He will crave cock in every hole of his body. He will learn to eat shit and drink piss. I will cage him with the male slaves and order them to use him as a toilet, and abuse him at my pleasure." My heart trembled and my hands shook as I thought of the joyful torments that Jean would suffer. I would gladly enjoy them for him.

Mistress noticed and saw my trepidation. "Do not think that you will have your pleasure by your own choosing. That living toilet deserves nothing. He is a thing, a toy."

"Do not think! I will think for you. You must ask me permission to think. You do not have a mind. Your body is mine. I am your mind." I lowered my eyes to the ground at the feet of Mistress. She is my mind. She will allow me to give Mistress pleasure.

What pleasure would I give Mistress tomorrow?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds