The Kelpie's Lover

The man was dark skinned, though not as dark as the blue black haired fluttering down his broad back. He jogged down the beach and right towards them.

"Mari!" The man snarled when he saw the redhead curled up against his side. Wind caught in his curly black hair, throwing twinkles of starlight into brilliant green eyes that echoed the sexy woman in his arms.

Impossible. Clarke found himself staring but the man and woman were no longer paying attention to him. The woman stood and brushed a hand down her hip to dust away the golden sand clinging there before lifting her chin. "Bravio." She drawled and then smirked. "You finally noticed I was missing?"

"What have you done?" He snarled, rage crackling off him in hot ripples. "And who is this?" His nostrils flared as he turned the anger filled gaze at Clarke who felt the need to cover his well fucked cock. Not much he could do about the bite marks and scratches.

"Clarke. He came to my rescue. He is mine." She purred out and tipped her head to the side, regarding the furious man without a care that she had cum trickling down her thigh or that she was covered in welts and bites as well. "My mortal."

"Mari! You cannot keep him! You know the rules." He peeled the angry glare from Clarke to fix it on Mari. "We don't do that anymore. You selfish child."

"But daddy! I want him. I am hundreds of years old. I am no child!" She pressed a hand to the broad chest and smiled. "He gave me a child."

"He cannot stay here. You have to throw him back. Child or not, he will spoil like milk here, you don't want to witness that." Clarke struggled through the conversation, feeling his eyes getting larger and larger, heart beating wildly. That was her father? She'd just admitted that he'd knocked her up? Had he actually knocked her up? He could feel Mari's amusement when she glanced over at him, clearly reading his thoughts and her gaze gleamed adoringly.

"He doesn't belong there either daddy. Just look at him."

And Bravio did, swinging his big body around, crossing arms over his impressive chest to glare at Clarke. After a moment he huffed, "You took something from me. A treasure I was holding in trust. The blood of a virgin is a powerful thing. I see my daughter couldn't hold herself in control. As payment, I will go with you back to your mortal world until you repay me with a mortal virgin for my own. My daughter will have your child here and I will get my virgin. And you, as kinsman, will have your life." He glanced at Mari. "And if he should survive all this, perhaps you will see him again."

Clarke blinked several times but when he opened his mouth to speak, Bravio cut him off with a slash of a huge hand, "The other choice for you is death. You can float your physical body to the bottom of the sea where the fish can pick at you. This is no place for mortal men, not even men who have the old bloodline. But, as you are kin, I give you this option of my aid, for the sake of my daughter and the child you provide her."

Feeling his throat constrict Clarke felt himself nod. Not fully grasping what this deal would mean but knowing it was superior to certain death. Whatever the cost, he would pay it. Little did he know what he was getting himself into.

-----------------------------------------

Professor Clarke Hendrix was found on the northern most island where he'd managed to get to shore. The crew of the ship couldn't say how he'd managed it or where the little boat had gone. They had all seen it tip over and toss him into the sea. However he'd managed it, it was the talk of the crew but Clarke never did talk about it. He didn't talk about the strange tribal tattoos he'd acquired either, or the fact that he just happened upon an ancient burial site there on the remote coast. Fucking Prof Hendrix was one lucky son of a bitch. He was going to be famous when they finished excavating all the findings there on that island!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 307 milliseconds