The Knight of Arcalund Book 08

Lord Carnos laced his muscular arms round the trembling Chamberlain. He stroked her soaking wet white hair, sexily mussed and covering half the Elf's face. "See? I'm a natural at this Nobility business!"

______________________

After recovering from her first sexual experience with a Human (You know what they say-Once you go Human...) Brivany collected herself, slipped into her sexy little outfit and was helping Sir Carnos dress himself. The array of vests and shirts and gloves and buckles and belts and straps and clasps and this or that made slipping into and out of armor seem like a changing a sweater compared to the extensive wardrobe Lord Carnos now had to sport.

He shifted uncomfortably in his Noble's outfit. He looked beyond dashing, beyond handsome. His natural nigh-agonizing good looks were accentuated by the fine clothes he wore. Brivany gave a nod of approval and Lord Carnos examined himself in an opulent full length mirror. Sure, he looked astonishing enough, but the entire get-up was uncomfortable and strange to him. He wriggled his nose. "It's itchy."

"It's beautiful, Milord." Brivany said dreamily.

"Well, what do you think?" Smokesnort's voice intruded on the conversation, and the Gold Dragon Whelp was standing at the door of the fitting room, each and every one of his scales gleaming a brilliant and sterling gold. "Not bad, hmmm?"

Lord Carnos raised an eyebrow. "What happened to you?"

"I should ask the same." He pushed Lord Carnos away from the mirror and appraised himself. "I haven't had my scales polished in ages. Look at that, you can SEE yourself in them!"

Lord Carnos looked to Brivany the Chamberlain and shrugged. "Uh...looks great, pal. Hey, I'm pretty hungry. Wanna head down to the Lucky Lich for something to eat?"

"Oh, Milord," Brivany laughed lightly. "I am afraid that you cannot dine at the Lucky Lich."

"Wha? What do you mean? It's my favorite place! They love me there!"

"I'm sure they do, Milord, but that is not a suitable establishment for Nobles. It is merely a common tavern."

Lord Carnos looked to his shiny companion for some back up. "She's an Elf, pal, she knows what she's talking about." The Dragon Whelp said. "Besides, did you know we have a vineyard? In the cellar there is a BUNCH of wine! Forget about the Lucky Lich, that place is a dump. Come on, let's go get wasted!" Smokesnort waved his friend over and walked to the door.

The young Goldmorrow sighed and looked down at his expensive shoes. "I don't like wine. I like ale...I like the Lucky Lich..." He gave Brivany a pleading look but she stood her ground, shaking her head from side to side, her long ears wiggling in the process. "Okay...no Lucky Lich. I'll be down in a second, buddy."

"Milord, we should take this time to brush up on your local history. A Noble must be educated. There is no time for you to get...wasted with your friend."

Lord Carnos let out a defeated sigh and scratched at his clothes in irritation. "You go ahead, Smokesnort, maybe some other time...

______________________

Lord Carnos had always been a man of action, and sitting around itching and learning about history and Noble stuff was certainly not his idea of fun evening. But alas, dearest Reader, he was a Noble now, and he had to make certain sacrifices due to his new, lofty position. He did as best as he could, listening to Brivany teach and lecture, and tried to not stare at her tits TOO much. His first grueling lesson took about two hours, and afterwards he decided to clear his head with a nice walk to the stables, where Savolt was pacing around, sporting brand new reigns and fine, sterling new horse shoes.

Lord Carnos smiled and patted his noble steed, who had been immaculately groomed by the house staff servants. The Warhorse gave the young Noble a strange look, unaccustomed to seeing him without his armor.

"Oh yea? Well you look different, too." Lord Carnos smiled and patted his mount. "This is what we wanted, boy, we're big shot Nobles now." He scratched behind Savolt's ear. "Guess what they do with Noble horses, buddy? Brivany said that you're going to be a STUD! That's right. No more battles, no more adventures. That's in the past. Now you just sit here, eat all this yummy food, and pork any fine noble filly that they put in front of you!"

Savolt did not seem so enthusiastic about the process, and swished his tail in irritation, letting out a snort. "Jeesh, I thought you'd be happy about it, at least."

"He is restless." Jagza's voice rang out in the cool nite air and the Ogre walked into view. As a Ranger, she was intimately attuned to the emotions of all wild beasts.

"Oh, is he now?"

Jagza nodded, walking to Savolt and patting his strong neck. "He is a warhorse. He is trained for battle. More importantly than that, he is spirited and courageous. He was made for adventure, not for studding and growing fat on fine food." The blue Ogre smiled. "He is like you."

"Well, adventuring isn't all that it's cracked up to be, you know. Every male in my family dies out there in battle, eaten by giant snakes or deep-fried by Dragons." He scratched some more at his new clothes. "That's not me."

Jagza laughed, something she rarely did. She walked to Lord Carnos and took his hand, looking to the sterling ring that gleamed there. "And this? Pretty rings and itchy clothes? This is you?"

The young Noble looked down at his signet ring, then down at his fine, expensive clothes. "I...I don't know."

Jagza leaned forward and gave the youngest Goldmorrow a soft kiss on the lips. "Goodnite." And she turned and exited the stables, leaving Savolt and Lord Carnos Goldmorrow there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds