• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Lady Giselle Debut Ch. 02

The Lady Giselle Debut Ch. 02

The green salon was aptly named. White silk pleated walls were covered in heavy mirrors and candlesticks of gold. The heavy draperies and two long chaise lounges were of a very expensive hunter green velvet. Gold tassles held back the drapes and the polished oak floor was covered in a white and hunter green persian carpet. The room was specifically designed to portray a cool and ancient dignity - and did so well.

Giselle's dignity was crushed beneath the iron fist of her father's will however. She carried herself with the grace he demanded, her face a study of grace and elegance. The heightened flush of her skin over her cheeks and breasts, along with the brightness of tears in her diamond blue eyes however - told the truth to any who dared study her close enough. As she entered the room, she almost stumbled at the shock of who stood there to escort her.

"U... Uncle?" she stammered in disbelief. She'd had no idea that she would be escorted to her first ball by her uncle! She was terrified of the man! She would never be able to relax under his eagle eye!!

"Yes Giselle. Now close your lovely mouth. You gape like a grounded fish. Some men might take that for an invitation." His voice was as cold as she'd remembered. No surprise there - he'd always treated her as something distasteful he'd found stuck to his shoe. She closed her mouth, a small frown appearing between her arched brows as she caught his implications - her blush deepening.

"Giselle, your uncle will escort you tonight. You will obey his every command and remain firmly in his sights tonight or your punishment will be very severe - I can assure you that you have no idea how you will beg for mercy should you disobey him - or me. Do you understand me girl?" Her father's barked commands jerked from her an instinctive nod of her head and a whispered "Yes, Father."

Her uncle arched a brow at her, then turned to her father. "Alexander - I trust you have instructed her on her behavior? She'll need to make a very distinct impression tonight if she's to escape her mother's reputation. I will not stain myself with her presence for a moment should she fail to perform."

Her father nodded. "She wears a chastity belt. I've even added a special touch of my own to keep her from stuffing herself at the buffet - a suggestion of our friend the Marquis. She is still intact and shall remain so until she is wed and bed. I trust you shall keep her in your sights tonight."

Giselle's blush deepened further at being the center of this conversation. She nearly fainted at her uncle's next words.

"I smell sex on her Alexander. Are you sure she is intact?"

"Yes Marcus - she is. I massaged her ass until she screamed so that she would be compliant for you. Her scent should help attract the young bucks there tonight. I can tell by your trousers that it is a ploy that certainly works."

"It is impossible that I should go in this condition brother. Have a maid that I might borrow? This is ridiculous and entirely your fault."

Her father laughed - a terrible sound. "On your knees Giselle. You should show your uncle your talents so that he may help me in my plans to wed you well." Giselle simply stook in shock and horror at what her father was implying. Surely not... not this? NOW???

A firm push on her shoulders assured her that she was not mistaken. Marcus laughed. "Ah brother. This will certainly do." Her father settled on a couch nearbye and sipped his brandy, sucking on his cigar, as he watched his daughter plead with him with her eyes to release her of this duty. Seeing no quarter given, she turned to her uncle, looking up with shame and humiliation in her eyes. "Open your mouth Giselle. You know your place well."

Giselle obeyed, breathing deeply even as she spread her knees as far apart as she could, locking her hands behind her neck. At the arching of her back her nipples finally pulled free of the tight restraint of the corsets and obscenely low neckline. The coolness of the night air caused them to pucker and Giselle's breath caught in her throat. She arched her head up to her uncle and opened her mouth a little, her tongue flickering out to wet her lips.

Her uncle's hands wound into the complexity of her coifed hair, pulling pins and pearls free even as he pushed his cock down into her throat harshly. Giselle fought the reflex to gag - knowing the punishment that would await her for that. She forced her throat to relax and open - a talent she'd built over the last weeks of her life with her father since her 18th birthday. Her uncle's harsh groan assured her that she'd succeeded well.

"I dont have time to play little childslut. Suck me... earn your buffet for the night..." Tugging harshly on her hair he began fucking her throat in earnest, bruising her from the inside. She fought to keep the saliva in her mouth so that her throat wouldnt go dry. Her eyes rolled back in her head even as she used the muscles in her throat to milk to intruding length of the 9" of his manhood. Tears streamed out of her eyes, unnoticed by the man whispering, groaning, commanding her every move even as he roughly shoved himself deeper into her.

"Your father has trained you so well little cumbucket... suck me.. drain my cock... what a hungry little cocksucking slut you are... " he continued, harder into her throat until he exploded, sending gobs and gobs of his hot thick seed down into her belly. It coated her tongue, easing down over the bruised walls of her throat, filling her belly with its heat and weight. She continued sucking until he pulled from her. Even still she licked her tongue out over to clean the slowly lowering cockhead, licking out even the tiny pearl drops from the tip.

She swallowed, and licked her lips, leaving a wet sheen of his cum to gloss her darkly pink lips, now swollen and bruised from the throat fucking he'd given her. She realized then that more streams of her own juices had leaked down her thighs, wetting the leather between her legs and no doubt leaving the lace of her garters soaked.

"Yes brother - you have done well in her training. With her cherry still intact - she will fetch a high price for you on the marriage block. Soon she will grow heavy with the future Duke of Falconsridge. Call her maid now to clean her. We must be leaving."

Her father simply chuckled, a harsh sound coming from him. "Rise little slut and go to your room. I'll send Cecilia around to correct your hair. Be on your bed when she arrives."

"Yes, Father," she whispered - hoarse now. She climbed the steps, feeling the aching and wetness between her legs. Still, she walked gracefully, the grace bred into her evident even in her worst misery.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Lady Giselle Debut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 608 milliseconds