• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Lady of Winterfell

The Lady of Winterfell

123

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place after Season 7, but deviates from canon after that.

*****

Sansa Stark was barely through the door of her bedchamber when she was forcefully turned around and pulled into a rough bruising kiss. For a horrible second she had a flashback to her last husband, but it quickly went away as her head was forced lower. Much lower. And she felt boobs pressed against her own. Big ones! Which quickly reminded her who this exactly was. Which made her panic.

Not because of who it was, but because the door wasn't closed yet. Thankfully she was duly aware of it being closed before she was forced backwards towards the bed, and then push down upon it, breaking the kiss and causing her to gasp out loudly, and then again when she hit the bed.

She then looked up into the eyes of the tiny girl who had just assaulted her with betrayal, but despite herself also desire. It was of course the latter the other girl was clearly focused on, grinning wickedly as she slowly crawled onto the bed on top of Sansa, the two of them staring into each other's eyes the entire time. Sansa knew she should protest, but she couldn't. She just couldn't.

She was utterly frozen and helpless beneath this tiny girl, this trained assassin, unable to do anything except kiss her back and whimper into the mouth which assaulted her. It was only when that mouth moved to her neck that Sansa finally spoke up.

"Arya, we can't!" Sansa whimpered.

"Why not? Everyone else is." Arya grinned against her sister's neck.

"And by everyone, you mean the Lannisters and the Targaryens? That's really the company you want to keep?" Sansa huffed.

Lifting up so their faces were inches from each other Arya frowned, and then challenged, "Tell me you don't want too?"

There was a brief pause, then Sansa pointed out, "It's wrong."

Arya grinned evilly, "That's not a no."

"We just killed a man." Sansa murmured.

"It was the right thing to do." Arya shrugged, grinning wickedly, "And you enjoyed it."

"I didn't." Sansa protested weakly, although she didn't sound convincing even to her own ears.

"You did, and it scared you." Arya pointed out, "That's okay, you don't have to say it out loud. It's okay to scare yourself sometimes. We're strong, capable of anything. And it's wrong, but to take a life, it makes us feel powerful. Like Gods. And seeing you today, hold someone's life in the palm of your hand, and do the hard thing, the right thing, taking it away. Fuck, you've never been so hot. I liked it too. Being your weapon. Executing your will. Doing what needs to be done. But you were right... it bothers me that you have power over me. Which is why I want to take you and make you mine. And I think you want it too. Not from some man, but from me. From a woman. Your own fucking sister. And it's okay to be scared, but you don't have to be. I'm here now, and I'm going to take care of you."

There was another pause, longer than before, and then Sansa murmured, "It's wrong."

"I don't care." Arya said, leaning down for another kiss.

Initially Sansa started kissing back, then she broke it and whispered against her sister's lips, "Here? Really? In Mum and Dad's room?"

"Hey, you were the one who took the room." Arya grumbled, cutting off any more protests with another, this time more firm kiss.

In the process Arya pressed herself down more firmly, pinning Sansa to the bed. Sansa was a lot bigger than Arya. She always had been, but now she was fully grown Sansa towered over most women, while Arya was a tiny little thing, barely taller than Lord Tyrion. And yet Sansa had no doubts that Arya could have kept her pinned with ease no matter how hard she struggled.

Equally she was confident that if she insisted Arya would stop, and there was almost a moment where Sansa did insist that. Perhaps in another world she had, and that had been the end of it, but in this one she initially tensed up, and then relaxed, giving her body to her little sister.

Partly because their childhood home, and this room in particular, had already been so tainted by the murder of their parents and two of their brothers, amongst other things, that Sansa figured what was one more injustice? But mostly Arya was right, which was really annoying, especially as a smile against her lips told her that her baby sister knew this all too well.

Sansa found the power she finally had to be intoxicating, and she had never felt more powerful then when putting Little Finger on trial and sentencing him to death. Although while she enjoyed the fleeting moment of power it felt good to be underneath someone truly powerful, and someone she clearly loved, even if it was her sister. And Gods forgive her, it felt good. So good.

Arya wasn't actually expecting it to be this easy. She was almost disappointed. But mostly she was filled with satisfaction at having been proved right. Well, that and lust, but mostly the self-satisfied thing, which she took a few long moments to savour as she just kissed her sister through several long minutes.

Then they began the long process of taking off each other's clothes, Sansa not only helping her but even exchanging a few kisses along the way, which was a very positive sign. As was the fact that when they were finally naked it was Sansa who grabbed Arya and initiated their latest kiss, this one the most passionate yet with Sansa's tongue putting up quite the fight before Arya's tongue inevitably conquered it.

That kiss continued for several minutes, during which Arya pinned her sibling to the bed again and started sliding her hands all over her body. Which she had done before, but she had deliberately ignored the fun parts for Sansa's sake.

When the temptation to go further became overwhelming Arya allowed her hands to cup first Sansa's amazing arse, then up to her perky little titties, and then finally in between her legs to gently slide her fingertips over her big sister's pussy.

Sansa then gasped loudly into the kiss, while Arya just grinned wickedly, as the younger sister discovered her oldest was wet. That her pussy was wet from what they had been doing together. Oh Gods, this was truly a glorious day.

"Tell me again how this is wrong?" Arya challenged with a little grin.

Unsurprisingly the response she got from her beloved sister was a whimper of annoyance, frustration and most notably lust, which only made Arya grin more wickedly and continue rubbing Sansa's cunt. She then started kissing her big sister's neck and the lower part of her chest, almost reaching her boobs but not quite.

Then she started nibbling on the soft flesh, gently at first but with increasing force, leaving lots of little love bites all over her sister, especially where no one would see, silently marking her as hers. Although Arya couldn't resist also nipping at her ears, and sinking her teeth deep into her neck, which would be almost impossible for Sansa to hide.

Finally after lifting her head to look at her sibling directly in the eye Arya gave the other girl another wicked smile, which wisely made Sansa worried. Arya then proved Sansa's fears well-founded as she pushed a finger into her big sister's twat. To be fair that finger slid in easily, and Sansa hardly complained.

In fact the redhead cried out in pure pleasure, and continued doing so as the brunette buried her finger inside of her and then started thrusting it in and out while moving her mouth down to finally wrap around one of Sansa's nipples and began greedily sucking, which soon got Arya the result she was hoping for, only much sooner than she had been expecting it.

Sansa kissed Arya as much as possible in the beginning, because it was difficult for her to remain feeling guilty with her sister's tongue in her mouth. In fact it was hard to feel anything but pure pleasure, let alone think, when Arya was kissing her.

However when Arya started moving her lips all over her Sansa didn't exactly fight to stop it, because although it meant her guilt rushed back to her it also meant an increase in pleasure, and despite herself there was somewhere she wanted those lips other than her own. It made her blush to think of it, but she wanted Arya's lips to ravage her, and Sansa more than got her wish.

Although Arya's fingers proved to be just as devastating, if not more so. It had been bad enough when they had just been groping her boobs and bum, or the rest of her for that matter, but to actually feel them down there in her most private area was mind blowing. Then they were inside her. Her sister's fingers were inside her, first one and then two invading her and claiming her.

Oh Gods, her sister was inside her. Arya was inside her. Fucking her. Making her hers. Gods, Sansa used to dream of doing this with a handsome knight, and she had ended up with a monster and now her own sister, her only comfort being that at least it was her sister that was making her feel pleasure the likes of which that monster probably had never given anyone.

While thoughts of her dead husband was enough to quell her libido for a while Sansa quickly pushed those thoughts out of her head, allowing Arya's skilled fingers to quickly bring her back to the point she had been at before, which was ready to cum.

It was embarrassing just how quickly she had got to that point, but no more embarrassing than how easily she'd given into the forbidden desire the two sisters unfortunately shared, and at that point it was really hard for Sansa to care. She just wanted to cum, and thankfully Arya was gracious enough to give it to her, continuously pounding her fingers in and out of her while beginning to use her thumb to rub her clit.

Pretty much the second she received that added stimulation Sansa's toes curled, her eyes rolled in her head and she let out a loud cry which probably could have been heard outside her bedchamber. Arya certainly heard it, lifting her head from her breast and grinning down at her wickedly as she fucked her to a powerful climax, the likes of which Sansa had not received in very, very long time.

Not since the last time she was with the only person she'd ever loved. Who was just another person she had now lost forever, just like her parents, who would be so disappointed in her if they could see them like this, the thought quickly bringing Sansa down from her high and making her freak out.

"Gods, that was so easy." Arya chuckled shortly after she made her sister cum, "You must have really needed that. Or maybe I'm just that good... what do you think sis? Were you just that needy for a good fuck? Or am I just that good at fucking my sister?"

At first all Arya received was a whimper in response, then Sansa groaned, "We shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong. We can't aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Oh hush you." Arya scolded, curling her fingers inside of Sansa to shut her up, "We can, and it's already done. So just relax and enjoy. I've barely even started with you yet."

"Arya..." Sansa gasped, any further protest dying on her lips, "Oh fuck!"

It wasn't because Arya curled her fingers inside of her this time. Well, that was part of it, but mainly it was because Arya started kissing her way down her chest, lingering teasingly on her stomach for a while before settling in between Sansa's legs. It was just so reminiscent of the only person who had ever gone down on her. Not her husband. Not any man. But Margaery Tyrell. Her Margaery.

There might be nothing left of her now, not even bones, but suddenly Sansa was transported back to Kings Landing where another pretty brunette whispered such loving words to her while effortlessly giving Sansa her first orgasm, and then giving her many, many more.

Those were her only good memories of Kings Landing, and the only reason she had been sorry to leave. At first she'd even felt betrayed by it, but it wasn't long before she saw it as a kindness, what happened to the Tyrells only confirmed it. Sansa had wept for Margaery, as she had done for so many the past few years, but now she tried to close her eyes and just concentrate on those precious memories.

Perhaps even pretend it was Margaery doing this to her instead of Arya. It was not a deception which would last long, but it was easy when Arya insisted on teasing her, just like Margaery had done what felt like a lifetime or two ago now.

But like Margaery before her Arya did finally and mercifully give Sansa what her treacherous body wanted, and perhaps even needed, which was another orgasm. And another, and another, and another. Gods, Arya might be even better than Margaery. Or perhaps it was because they were family. Or more likely, it was because after all that teasing there was no more slow, gentle build-up like there was with Margaery.

No, Arya went straight in for the kill, wrapping her mouth around Sansa's clit and sucking it roughly while curling her fingers inside of her which always made Sansa see stars. Margaery had delighted in giving her this combination, but never so roughly, and despite herself Sansa loved it more because of it, and yes, maybe because this was her sister doing it.

It was so wrong, but honestly Sansa just didn't care any more. She wanted this. She needed this. And Sansa would not deny herself it, or Arya for that matter. Which was why Sansa reached down, grabbed the back of her sister's head with both hands and desperately tried to hold her in place.

Given the way she had seen Arya move in the courtyard it was unlikely Sansa could have kept her in place against her will, but her ability to think rationally had left her in favour of animal instinct. Thankfully Arya seemed more than content with where she was, allowing Sansa to concentrate on the pleasure she was receiving, and desperately trying to muffle her screams of pleasure. Or at least reduced them somewhat.

Arya felt like she had a wicked grin glued to her face as she made her sister cum for her over and over again. It was just so thrilling to feel Sansa's cunt clenching down on her fingers and cover them with her wetness.

And to see the prim and proper Lady of Winterfell Sansa Stark writhing on the bed like a wanton whore, desperately trying to maintain some of her modesty by covering her mouth at first with her hand, then her arm, and then finally a pillow which absorbed at least some of her moans, gasps, whimpers, cries and eventual screams of pure pleasure.

Most thrilling of all, they were doing this in their parents bed, which for whatever reason wasn't upsetting to Arya. Exactly the opposite.

No, the most thrilling part of all this was getting to taste Sansa's cum, which she did shortly after moving her mouth to her big sister's clit. It was the seventh heaven, and immediately Arya craved more. However because she was in the middle of giving her sister an orgasm Arya impressed herself by not only fucking Sansa through that but a few more before finally allowing her mouth and tongue the privilege of replacing her fingers.

Arya let out an embarrassing whimper of joy during the first long lick. Luckily for her it was drowned out by the one that Sansa let out, that pillow doing little to hide just how much the older Stark girl was loving this. It didn't helped that Arya immediately followed up with another, and then another, and then another, and then another.

When there was no more girl cum to lick up Arya wrapped her lips around her sister's entrance and began greedily sucking the heavenly juices from it, causing Sansa to let out yet more happy sounds. But it wasn't enough, not by a long shot. So Arya shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Sansa's cunt and tongue fucked her big sister for a few glorious minutes.

She then removed her tongue just as quickly after triggering another orgasm so she could concentrate on swallowing Sansa's cum, which somehow tasted even better when it came straight from the source. Arya then repeated this process over and over again until she felt a tugging on the back of her head.

The tugging was weak, but the message was clear. Sansa wanted a break, and even though Arya didn't want to give it to her she had other plans for her sister, which would truly make her hers. So reluctantly Arya pulled away from Sansa's twat and looked up at her clearly embarrassed sibling, who peeked out at her behind that pillow.

Then Arya grinned again as she got a wicked idea, which she immediately put into motion. Namely by quickly crawling up the bed, snatching the pillow away and roughly kissing her sister so Sansa would be forced to taste her own cum and pussy juices. To Arya's delight although Sansa initially tensed up she soomed relaxed and returned the kiss, even moaning into it in a clear sign that she enjoyed it, and perhaps her own flavour.

Sansa actually had mixed feelings about tasting herself. It wasn't something she would have ever asked for, but Margaery had delighted in doing it, and the reminder of her lost lover spoilt her afterglow somewhat. Honestly though she kind of liked the taste, and wanted to return the favour. But she also didn't.

Not because she was as selfish as she used to be, but because it was her little sister, in their parents bed, and now her lust was dulled Sansa was second-guessing herself again. But Arya was proving impossible to say no too, and perhaps the best Sansa could hope for now was convincing Arya this had to be a one time thing. That way she could return the favour, then call this whole thing a moment of madness and be done with it.

After a few minutes of kissing Arya pulled back and grinned, "Get on all fours. I have a surprise for you."

"Is it a nice surprise?" Sansa asked nervously.

"Very nice." Arya promised with a wicked grin.

That grin made Sansa very sceptical, and under most circumstances with Arya she would have never done as she was asked, especially when they were little girls, the thought only made her more guilty and apprehensive about what they were doing. But Sansa intended to return the favour, and if that involve doing something weird so be it.

Or maybe she should rethink that, because after one more deep kiss Arya suddenly got off of her and the bed before retrieving something from her discarded clothes. Something which Sansa had never seen before, and had no idea how her sister had hidden that within her cloaks She also didn't want to know. And at that moment she didn't know anything, Lady Sansa just staring mindlessly at her sibling, much to Arya's clear delight.

"Do you like it?" Arya grinned, explaining as she slowly attached the device, "I had to make it myself. Boys are useless with this kind of thing. But... there was this girl... I hated her, sure, but I learned a lot from her. This, is one of those things. Don't worry, it won't hurt you. I've fucked myself with it every night since I made it, and I never got a splinter. Not once."

"That's hard to believe." Sansa murmured.

"Well, it's true." Arya said firmly.

There was a long pause, then Sansa lowered her head, "We can't."

"Not this again." Arya sighed, "We've already crossed the line, so why not-"

"No! I mean, I can't... I mean... I've..." Sansa blushed as she tried to explain herself, before looking up at Arya before lowering her head again, "I've never enjoyed it with, one of those."

Arya smirked, and stepped forward, "Well tonight I change that."

"Arya." Sansa blushed, "I-"

"Do you trust me?" Arya interrupted.

Another pause and then Sansa reluctantly admitted, "Yes."

"Then suck it." Arya smirked, before clarifying, "Wrap your lips around it and get it nice and wet for your pretty little cunt."

Part of Sansa wanted to protest that she knew what Arya meant. That she had known for a long time, and had been forced to perform it before. However this wasn't Ramsay, or any man. This was her sister. This was Arya, who had just done her a great kindness. It seemed only right that she should reward that kindness.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Lady of Winterfell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds