• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 02

The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 02

As I played video games on Sunday, my phone chimed with a picture message. What I saw made me drop my controller. Dot lay there with her pussy spread open, pink and wet. Her two melons were sent next with:

Longing for your fat cock...

I pulled my dick out, stroking it to the rapidly relieved pictures. Oh the gift of mass communication!

"Thomas?" Mom asked as she came in my room, nearly making me throw my phone out of the window and I rushed my pillow over my crotch.

Mom saw my embarrassment and shook her head with a soft smile. "I'm not going to say anything. It's perfectly natural to work out your urges. I only ask that you don't do it in your Sunday clothes."

I nodded and she smiled. "Good boy. I did come to tell you that Jennifer came over. She wanted to know if you'd be willing to dig up some weeds from her garden. She'd be willing to pay you."

"Of course Mom," I replied, still sitting with the pillow over me.

"Oh!" Mom realized, "Yes... well... Do hurry." She then awkwardly left the room.

- -

After a savage jerk off session and a shower, I walked downstairs where Mom stood by the kitchen counter. She looked hot in her pink sweater and black stretch pants.

I kissed her goodbye and she hugged me, her massive boobs pressed against me.

"Do a good job sweetie," she said.

Ringing the bell, my prick still throbbed from Dot's photos. I had never actually met Jennifer but she and Mom had occasionally had coffee. After a second ring, Jennifer opened the door standing in a black top and red miniskirt along with black heels.

"Hello Tommy," she said with a warm smile, "come on in."

Her beautiful boobs looked like they could pop at any second. "I know it may not seem like much," she said as I walked behind her, taking in her curves and smooth shake of her ass, "but it does get overwhelming for me, my husband being gone and all."

Mom had said her husband had organized them moving to Washington and had skipped town a few weeks later, now married to his secretary.

She seemed to hold back tears, taking a deep breath, her huge boobs rising high. "The lawnmower is in the shed along with anything else you might need." The room itself seemed to need help, boxes still sealed.

After about 2 hours, I finally finished the yard and had trimmed the trees around the house. I could see Jennifer in her kitchen cooking, her boobs almost dipping in the tall pot.

When I walked in I was hit with a wonderful aroma. The smell of the basil and garlic in the spaghetti sauce invaded my nose and my stomach grumbled loudly.

Hearing my groin's protest, Jennifer chuckled.

"You're welcome to eat your fill," she said, "there's far too much here for just me anyway. I'm trying to watch my figure." My cock danced as she traced her gorgeous curves.

Her hands ran smoothly over her ample bosom. My mouth salivated, my mind filled with images of my cock between them. I wanted to watch her figure too.

"Would you like some Tommy?" Jennifer suddenly asked, snapping me from my fantasy.

She stood holding a glass of iced lemonade. I gratefully took it and she sat next to me.

"It'll be a little longer on the spaghetti I'm afraid," she said as she took a long sip. A droplet of lemonade landed on her right boob, glistening as it dripped into her cleavage. Though my cock had plenty of room to grow, it was quite difficult in the rough denim material.

After a delicious meal, we made small talk about school and jobs. Jennifer said she was a professional chef. In fact that was how she and her husband had met.

"You know Tommy," Jennifer said after a long silence, "I and Stacey had a very detailed conversation yesterday."

"About what?" I asked, pouting myself another glass.

"Just about you both are just moving here. I know it must be hard, leaving all your friends."

I shook my head. "I really didn't have many friends at my old school. Same way here."

Jennifer nodded, compassionately placing her hand on my thigh. "I'm sorry to hear that. Surely though, you do have a girlfriend. Such a handsome boy as yourself."

Again, I shook my head. She sighed and looked around, as if trying to think of a conversation point.

Jennifer then tenderly kissed me, her arms around my neck. Despite my initial shock, I returned the kiss, my cock getting stiff.

She moaned as I kissed her neck, rubbing her boobs through her shirt. "You can't really enjoy them through there can you?" I nearly came as the two soft beauties came into view and she moaned as I held them.

I couldn't help but take them into my mouth and I traced the hard nipples with my tongue. She let out a loud moan as I reached down to grope her luscious ass. She undid my pants and boxers, gasping as my dick came into view.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as it bounced softly, happy to be free. I moaned as she began to suck my head, soon taking half of my cock down her throat. As she stroked the remaining length, she played with my balls.

I had never cum solely from a blowjob before but this was spectacular. She made a soft humming sound which sent vibrations all throughout my shaft while applying just the right amount of pressure to my balls and base. I began to fuck her face and she started to gag, her eyes watering.

I groaned out as she slobbered down my shaft, her saliva dripping from my balls. It was amazing seeing it drip down her chin as she struggled to swallow more of my length. She finally pulled off, my cock exiting with wet pop. Jennifer wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, licking her red lips.

"Delicious..." she moaned as she stood and pulled down her skirt. She licked her lips again as my cock throbbed and I could see the wetness building in between her legs. I held onto her hips as she straddled me, her pussy dripping onto my prick.

I then began to probe her shaven pussy with my fingers and she gasped at my touch. She reached down and began to stroke me in pace with my finger fucking. "Oh fuck..." she moaned softly as she brought my face to her breasts, beginning to rub the head of my cock in her ass. She kissed me again and got on her knees in front of me, placing her soft boobs on each side of my cock.

Seeing my prick smothered between the massive mounds was almost enough to make me cum again but I held back. I moaned as she began to move them up and down, gently taking the knob in her mouth. My cock twitched repeatedly as she flicked her tongue across the top. My will won out and she stood back up.

"Well I see you have some time left," she said as she kissed me, her warm scented body on top of mine, "let's see how much cum is in these huge balls."

We then headed upstairs to her wide bedroom. She quickly mounted me and began riding me hard, letting me feel up her wonderful breasts.

It was quite a sight seeing her cunt slamming down onto my cock. Her MILF pussy was amazing as it dripped over my pole. I immediately began to suck on the warm hard tits, lightly nibbling every few seconds.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jennifer pleaded as I squeezed her juicy ass cheeks. I then slapped her huge tits, both of us moaning loudly. She rocked her pelvis into mine, speeding her own organs and she cried out as she came onto my balls.

She then ejected me, turning to pleasure me in reverse cowgirl. She spit down my shaft to lube and suddenly dropped down, her tight ass clenching my dick. I reached around her to pinch her tits and she screamed even louder. Our skin slapped together as we met furiously, our lips locked in hot passion.

"Fuck me Tommy," Jennifer pleaded, "God, you feel so good fucking me." I struggled to make a reply but simply lay back, watching her ass drop down onto me. I pushed her off and I pushed her back onto the table. "Shit Tommy! You're deeper than my husband ever was!"

I then gritted my teeth to the encouragement and began fucking her all with the energy I could muster.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!" Jennifer screamed as she held firmly onto the edge, watching as I brutally fucked her. I managed to carry her up to her bedroom, fucking all the while. I finally threw her down and began driving inside her with full force.

"Oh shit!" she yelled as my balls slammed repeatedly into her ass. The force of my fucking made her unable to speak, moaning in gibberish. The sound of our fucking filled the whole room as I leaned down to suck on her sweet tits.

She screamed and her eyes rolled back as I picked up speed. She cried loudly as she began to cum, her juices spraying both of us. "Oh fuck..." I groaned as I lowered my face into her cleavage. She pushed me off, letting my orgasm subside.

She paused to breathe while stroking my cock back to full hardness.

"That was amazing," Jennifer said with a warm smile, "I almost forgot what an orgasm felt like." She then mounted me again and began vigorously riding my cock. I reached up to hold onto her huge boobs. The phone rang next to the shaking bed.

"H-hello?" Jennifer asked as she answered

"Hi, Jennifer. It's Stace. I just wanted you to know I'm heading to the store for a while. Is Tommy working hard?"

"Oh yeah!" Jennifer cried as I began to thrust into her, "I don't think it's possible for him to work any harder!"

"Perfect!" Mom replied, "tell him the key is under the aloe pot."

After Mom hung up, Jennifer screamed loudly while rubbing her clit, cumming all over my cock and stomach. I groaned while hammering her ass roughly while sucking deeply on her soft boobs. She held my face in the warm, sweaty cavern of flesh as the cum began to rush up my shaft.

"Fuck me daddy!" Jennifer pleaded, "make my ass yours!!!"

I picked up speed, fucking her so hard that my teeth shook. I brought my hand down fiercely on her smooth ass, making her cry out loudly. She then began to cum again, the bed shaking as I pinched her tits.

"Holy shit!!" Jennifer screamed, throwing her ass back at me, "this is the best fucking cock ever!!!"

I flipped her back over and began to fuck her pussy as hard as I could, squeezing her juicy melons. She kissed me passionately and spread her legs wider, moaning with each deep thrust I gave her.

She moved her hands up to squeeze her own bouncing breasts, sucking them as I went faster, my balls slapping hard against her ass. My orgasm was closing in and she could tell.

"Don't hold it back baby..." she whispered, "we're going to be doing this a lot."

"I-I'm gonna cum!" I shouted as she kissed me again.

"Do it... cum in me Tommy." Jennifer cried out.

We both cried out as I unleashed an untold amount of hot semen directly into her cervix.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, "I feel it!!" She screamed as cum overflowed her pussy, gushing in thick streams. She shook as I kept cumming and she continued to slam her hips into me. As I finished, she pressed her sweet lips to mine and dismounted.

"That was the absolute best sex I've had in my life," she said, "I nearly forgot it could be so good." We lay next to each other, kissing tenderly, enjoying our diminishing orgasms. She then moved down to suck the remaining cum from my cock.

She mounted me again, her cunt sliding easily down my slick cock. I prepared to start fucking her again but she held me down.

"Just lay back Tommy," she said soothingly, "I just want to feel a hard dick inside me again." She began to wiggle her sexy hips sexily while rubbing my chest. "But I do think after all that fucking we could use a shower."

- -

As we entered, we kissed passionately all over one another. She looked down and saw my cock hanging near my knee. She squeezed some scented soap into her hand and began to rub it gently on my chest and stomach before moving down to my shaft.

I moaned as she rubbed her thumb on my helmet and she went faster. She kissed with intensity, grinding my cock against her pussy. As it rubbed between her thighs, I squeezed her ass. With her wonderful rubbing coupled with just having recovered from a brilliant orgasm, I nearly came but she slowed down.

"Wash me baby," Jennifer said, "don't leave an inch of my body untouched..."

She pressed her boobs to my soap covered chest and I wrapped my hands around her soft pillows and began to squeeze them.

"Ohhhh yesss..." she moaned as I tweaked the hard nipples. The water cascading over her curvy body enabled me to suddenly begin to plunge my fingers into her pussy. She shouted and dug her fingers into my scalp as I roughly fingered her.

She began to suck softly on my knob and I lay my head back against the wall as she looked at me deeply with her sexy brown eyes as she sucked me down. It was amazing as she sucked rapidly, my cock disappearing and reappearing from her wet mouth.

My balls slapped her chin as my helmet tickled her tonsils. I groaned and began to move her head faster, loving the feeling of her mouth tightly wrapped around my pole. She gave a long warm lick before standing. "Why don't you put that fat dick up my ass?"

She turned her back to me, the water filling her tight anus. With the natural lube, I pushed in, holding onto her hips and began furiously fucking her tight ass.

"Fuck yeah!" Jennifer cried out, "fuck my ass baby!"

The sensation was amazing, feeling even better than her pussy. I began impaling her with all my cock, her ass colliding with my stomach. Soon, she began thrusting back at me until I just stood enjoying the sight of her ass moving down my pole.

We both moaned loudly as I cupped her tits, the water flowing where our bodies met. It was amazing, her ass taking more of cock in by the second and her large soft boobs squishing through my fingers. My dick suddenly swelled as I gushed more cum into her ass.

We both groaned as my cum flooded her anal canal and I began to pinch her tits, making her cum as well. It was amazing orgasm as I pulled my spent prick from her ass. She turned and kissed me again under the running water.

"That was fantastic Tommy," she said as she switched off the water, "I think I might have you back to help me around me more often. And don't worry, I promise you'll get some special payment."

I blew another load down Jennifer's throat in her living room as some dropped down onto her boobs. She pushed her face against my groin and sucked and sucked. She finally released me with a final kiss to my knob.

Or at least that's what I thought. Jennifer wrapped her hand around my cock and began to rapidly jerk me off.

"Such a good fucking boy Tommy..." she moaned as she gradually picked up speed, "always willing to help a neighbor in need." She began to blow me off at a rapid pace, my balls, barely recovered from the previous orgasms, beginning to boil.

"Fuck!" I shouted through gritted teeth, "I'm gonna cum!!!"

Jennifer suddenly removed her mouth and got a large pitcher, the first thick rope firing into the plastic container. It didn't even feel like a regular orgasm. This was thick huge blasts which made loud splats as it entered.

I groaned as continued to stroke me, the smelly slops of my seed filling the pitcher in seconds. As I finally ran dry, Jennifer looked overjoyed.

"This needs a taste test!" she shouted, holding the pitcher to her lips for almost a minute before setting it down, the white fluid still at the brim of the container. She then gave a satisfied sigh and licked her lips.

"Holy shit..." she whispered, "it's still so fucking hard!"

"After what I just saw," I replied, "I doubt it's going down anytime soon."

- -

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2227 milliseconds