The Landlady Ch. 1

Sitting in the booth and looking outward I put my arm around her and slowly inched her dress up on the other side of her until that side of her was also exposed to about three inches above the stocking top. While Ellen knew exactly what I was doing she neither protested or moved, she accepted what it would be like to have her charms put on display.

As we were sitting there the waiter appeared with the desert selections for the evening. I ordered the coffee but Ellen requested an after dinner drink. I looked at her and just told the waiter we would have two coffees. Looking at Ellen to gain confirmation, she only nodded her approval.

While we were relaxing over coffee one of her friends came up to the table and did the gushy air kiss thing that is so phony. I would put her at about 55 with blonde hair from Clairol, and a face lift from New York. Lord knows where her tits came from but they were works of art. Large, rounded and on display for all to see in her draped dress that looked more like a toga than anything else. I guess the front of her dress came about half way to her nipples showing a large amount of cleavage.

Asking where she had been keeping herself and who was the man she was with. Staying completely in character ( I have to give her credit) Ellen simply said she was taking some time off from the social scene and that I was a very close friend. Standing to shake the offered hand, I looked her in the eyes as the introductions were made, I also noticed that Ellen never once raised her eyes above the level of the ladies breasts. Almost as if she were speaking into them instead of to the owner.

While this exchange was going on I could examine her friend a little closer. Tits into next week, but legs that had seen a lot of exercising and an ass that was a little flat but still ok. All on top of a pair of heels that showed of the calf muscles. She was good looking and she knew it. She also made notice of the disarray of Ellen's dress as she stood next to her and raised her eyebrow when she saw my hand slowly caressing her leg and moving higher during the conversation. I cut the conversation short by letting her know that we had to leave and it was a pleasure meeting her.

When she attempted to linger I stood again and let her know that we were leaving. As I placed myself between her and Ellen I made it a point of brushing against those tits she was so proud of. Nothing rude just letting her know that I was the one controlling the contact not her. She seemed a little put out that I didn't leer or drool over all the bare skin that was displayed and backed up enough to allow me to assist Ellen out of the booth.

Sliding out Ellen's' dress was bunched more around her waist and as she started to stand up a goodly portion of thigh, right up to her bare pussy was visible. Liz did a double take at the display of flesh above smoke colored stockings and her eyes were almost drilling holes in the dress as it fell into place when Ellen stood up.

This was a woman that would go after another's man or woman, just to notch her bedpost. That was my initial impression. As she left I asked for the run down on her from Ellen. She said that she had known Liz for years and the two of them had done some socializing together but nothing serious as far as being bosom buddies.

Retreating into the small lounge where we had coffee again, we danced a little and the I complimented Ellen on her god manners with Liz, never once looking her in the eye. We continued to relax after a great meal listening to the music and watching people. All the time my hands were active, stroking and playing with Ellen's legs and thighs, continually pushing her dress higher and exposing her charms to those around close enough to see.

One man in particular was watching us. He was older perhaps in his 60's and his wife was obviously 20 yrs his junior. I brushed the small napkin off of Ellen's lap and told her to pick it up leaning over as far as she could to ensure he got a good look at her breasts. As she bent over to pick up the napkin you could see his eyes riveted to her breast and as the loose top fell forward, all of her breasts, down to the nipples were exposed. His younger wife too was watching all of this and seemed a little put out that he was staring at Ellen instead of her. Well I thought you should have worn something other than a high buttoned top.

It was getting late so standing up I offered my hand to Ellen and as she got up she spread her legs a little farther than necessary showing our older gentleman her shaved pussy and the juices that were beginning to flow from it. Standing straight her dress dropped into place and as we left, I made sure to put my arm around her resting my hand on the great ass that was bare under her dress. I knew not only the old fart was looking but so was every other male and some females in the place.

Arriving home I looked at the clock and noticed it was 11PM. I thought with what has happened so far I would let Ellen know that she was mine when I wanted her and where I wanted her. As we pulled into the drive way, I stopped the car and got out, went around to her side and opened the door. I handed her out and we went to my apartment. Walking up the stairs behind Ellen was a treat the stockings, white thighs and that ass was enticing.

Entering I took off my jacket, I then turned to Ellen and said, Strip.

Ellen immediately started unzipping and removing her clothes until she stood in front of my in just her stockings and heels. I then took the step closer to her and lightly brushed her lips with mine. I could feel her shudder with anticipation and then taking her by the hand I led her into my bedroom.

Since I had moved in I took the time to ensure that all the toys were easily accessible. The leather cuffs on the bed, the handcuffs on the night stand and the flail, dildos, oil, clips and other items that I had collected over the years were there too.

Placing Ellen on her back I fastened the leather cuffs around her wrists then spread her legs. I pulled her legs apart and cuffed them also. When finished she was beautiful to behold. Laying there waiting not a word had come from her since we walked into the room. As I stripped, I thought of the wonderful fun we were going to have on our first night of play and then the damned phone rang.

There is an extension of the house phone into the apartment and as I answered it, I heard a familiar voice on the other end. It was Liz, asking for Ellen. I took the phone to Ellen and holding it to her ear I heard Liz begin to interrogate her as to my presence and who I was and wanted all the "dirt". Ellen cut her short by saying that she couldn't speak right then as she was all tied up. (The TRUTH will set you free.) I then thanked Liz for calling and said it was a pleasure meeting her but we really had to go. At that time I thought I would really tweak her and said, the reason we had to go was that Ellen was cuffed to the bed wearing nothing but stockings and I wanted to have fun. You could have heard a pin drop as I hung up the phone.

Ellen's face was ashen. She had no idea what I was going to say. I just smiled and said if she believed it she would really wonder what she was missing and if she didn't she'd just take it as a joke.

Getting back to business I unplugged the phone, then sitting by Ellen I started to caress her breasts. The stood up as if they were silicon but for the life of me I couldn't find a scar and believe me I looked. Just kissing around the nipples never touching them I watched as they got harder by the second. The shifting to the underside I watched as her breasts quivered and rose and fell with her breathing.

Moving to her navel, I spent time there kissing and licking, then back to her breasts and as she lifted her upper body off the bed I moved to her face kissing her gently on the lips and then the jaw and neck. I wanted this to last a while. Yes selfish the more you give the more you get.

Taking a breast in hand and kissing it again then moving up to the nipple I lightly touched it with my tongue and the little nubbin seemed to grow before my eyes. Fully 3/4 of an inch long. Reaching to the night stand I took a nipple clip and under the guise of biting her nipple I attached it then moved to the other nipple for the same attention and then attached a clip to that one also. Her breast were now held joined by the chain between the two clips.

Gasping at the sudden pressure on her nipples she looked down and saw the clips as they hung there with the chain between them. Her nipples getting even longer with the pressure and the knowledge that they were held at my whim. As she got used to the idea that her nipples were now being pinched, I took the chain between them and lifted it, pulling her nipples out from her breasts and causing them to become even longer with the pressure.

I then moved my self lower on the bed and as I started to nibble and lick the area around her pussy I again reached over at took a small dildo, about 8 inches long and as big around as my finger. I also took another clip this one looser though and as I touched her clit with my tongue and slid a finger into her sopping wet pussy I easily slid the skinny dildo in. She didn't realize at first she was being impaled until it hit the back of her cervix. Then the gasp and as she arched her back for more, I clipped her clit.

Shock, a scream of anguish that ended in a low moan as I again licked her clit. She was flooding my hand with juice as her first orgasm came roaring through. Twisting the small dildo I removed it then put it back in and twisted it again as I hummed on her clit. Another orgasm that caused her to scream out my name.

Taking the dildo completely out of her I positioned it lower and eased the well lubricated silicon into her bottom. Then as it slowly slid into her I got between her legs and slide my super hard dick into her to the hilt in one stroke. The small dildo in her ass only made her pussy that much tighter and every time I stroked into her my pelvis hit the clip on her clit that sent stars shooting into her head.

Just as I was feeling as if I was going to cum I heard her whimper, no more, please Sir, no more.

Laying there with her, supporting my weight, I eased out of her. Gently, I removed the clip from her clit and received a gasp and a shudder as another orgasm ripped through her quaking body. Slowly I removed the slender dildo from her ass and as the head came out with a plop of finality another small orgasm hit.

I knew what was going to happen when I removed the clips from her nipples so I gently caressed her breasts and grasping each clip firmly I released them quickly at the same time accompanied by a scream of agony as the blood rushed into her abused nipples, then the tingling started like that when your foot falls asleep. Massaging her breasts to ease this interesting by product of abuse, she settle down.

I removed the cuffs from her legs, then her wrists as she lay there spread eagled and sweating. Her hair was a mess from flinging it back and forth and the pillow it rested on was soaked.

I asked if she were ok. Oh, yes, was her reply, more than ok.

As we lay there she said, "You didn't cum?"

"No," I replied, "but I will, trust me on that."

I then told her to relax since this is going to be the way things are. Laying there I held and caressed her and told her it was my turn now.

Looking at me she asked what I wanted to do, I simply said, "Nothing, you are to do it all."

"You can start with my head and when you get to my feet I will turn over. You are not to touch me with anything but your lips, tongue or your nipples. There will be absolutely no part of my body that you will not touch and caress with your tongue, and when I'm ready you will make any part of you I desire available for my pleasure."

"Yes Sir." she said, as she started to kiss and started to kiss my brow and work her way around my face with her tongue and lips.

I could feel her nipples as they swayed downward on her hanging breasts, moving back and forth across my chest. I felt them move downward as her mouth moved to my lips, chin, neck.

As she got to my chest she spent a long time tonguing and kissing the nipples on my chest then moved farther down to my naval. Moving even further down her kisses and tongue went to my thighs and inner thighs, my balls that were treated to a first class tongue lashing and the area between my scrotum and ass, as sensitive as ever. Going to my knees and then down to my ankles, Ellen continued on her quest to my feet. Ending up taking the great toe in her mouth, she sucked and tongued it then each individual toe until all ten were completed.

I rolled over and as she moved back to the top of my body I could feel her breasts again brushing my back as her mouth did it's magic on me. I could feel her tongue work it's way down my spine and then to my ass, she went around my ass cheeks and to the area where the thighs meet and then onto the other side. Repeating this she then went to my legs and knees again and the then down to the ankles. Moving back up she seemed to nuzzle her face into the crack of my ass. I felt the long wet tongue that had done such a great job on my dick earlier in the evening start to probe my nether region searching for the asshole and then finding it, teasing it until I opened up a bit then shooting inside. It felt like I was being screwed by a slender wet flexible little dick. then she lowered her face to the area between my ass and scrotum sucking and licking there. I could feel my dick getting larger and larger.

Rolling over I told her to sit on my waist. Taking the hint she sat down on me after first positioning my pounding dick straight up so she sank down on it, taking the whole thing in one stroke. She then started rocking back and forth. Using the muscles in her pussy to tighten when she pulled back and loosen as she came forward. Looking up and watching her sway to and fro. Reaching up to her breasts that had such large nipples and tweaking them as she rode me.

I reached down to her ass and lifting up slightly I raised her completely off of my dick, I repositioned myself and let her settle back down. The previous exercise with the slender dildo in her ass prepared her well. I slowly went into her bottom. I could see the intake of breath as she continued down. I could see my dick slowly disappearing into her body with her bare pussy dropping down to my pelvis.

Once completely impaled, I reached again to her pussy and inserted two fingers as she continued to open and close her pussy. Causing the same thing to happen with her ass. She was making me cum right in her bottom. I could feel the cum building up until my dick was swollen almost twice the normal size.

I blasted into her ass two, three, four times, until there was just a dribble out of my deflating dick. As she remained settled, her ass clenching to hold me in I slowly slid out with a plop. I reached up to pull her down on top of me so I could hold her.

Whispering into her ear I told her to clean me off. She immediately slid down to my waist and took my deflated penis into her mouth and using her tongue, licked our combined juices from me. Then she went further and did the same to my balls and the area around my dick.

Pulling her back up to me I kissed her gently as we both fell asleep.

*****Day Two****

I woke up with the typical raging hardon that comes in the morning. Something was different though as it was definitely in a warm wet cavern. Looking down I saw the top of a red head slowly moving up and down on my dick. Lovingly taking it into her mouth all the way to the edge of her throat and then sliding back out.

Reaching down, I caressed her hair as she looked up at me and I smiled back. There is something to be said about a woman that listens, I thought to myself.

Feeling myself on the edge of an orgasm I whispered a warning and Ellen went into overdrive, sucking harder, taking more in and as I blasted into her, she pulled back until just the head was in mouth, taking all of my cum then swallowing it as she did the night before. Then cleaning me off and swallowing that too.

Getting out of bed she jumped up and went to my closet, pulled a robe and tossed it to me saying that breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes in HER kitchen.

As I got to the back door that went to the kitchen, I knocked, and waited. The door opened and Ellen looked just as good as I imagined. She asked me to have a seat as she went about finishing breakfast.

I asked her how she enjoyed last night, letting her know that I enjoyed it immensely.

Ellen said she felt wonderful but that with the exception of the rather intense conclusion to the evening the only thing different that she saw was the exhibitionism that I had her perform.

I asked if she would like to know the reason for my actions at the restaurant and how it played into the lifestyle I was bringing to her? Looking at me she nodded and I went on to let her know that while it appeared a normal evening, not once did she have anything to say about what I did or didn't do. I pointed out that I was the one that broke the contact between her and Liz, that it was on my terms we left and what we did during the evening. I went on to let her know that when we were together I would continue to do this and she would learn well to understand that.

"Let's go downtown today and walk around and I'll show you what I mean" I said, "Forget about wearing anything under your dress and we'll have some fun."

I got that deer in the headlight look from her as she said, "Yes Sir"

I then stood up after the great breakfast. Thanking her and then went to her. I reached out and held out my hand. Taking it, I raised her to her feet and took her gently into my arms. I held her there for a second. Something was NOT right. Looking at her, I stepped back. She looked frightened. What was wrong, I wondered.

I then resumed my seat and looking at her I said strip. She slowly unbuttoned her dress and as if fell to the floor, the first thing I noticed was the bra. Her nipples covered. the second thing I noticed was her panties. The thong type panties I hadn't seen before.

Standing up, I reached out and gently caressed her jaw line and softly told her to come to the apartment.

Reaching down to retrieve her dress, I just said no, come like that.

I turned and walked out the door. Wondering if I went too far, teasing in a bar/restaurant is one thing, forced semi nudity when you can be seen from the street is another.

Two minutes after I got to the apartment, I heard a knock on the door. Waiting for a count of 30, I started to open the door when I heard the knock again. Pulling open the door there was Ellen. Still in her bra, thong and heels. Holding the door for her to enter, I stepped aside. She came into the room, head down and arms at her side.

I told her that she knew the rules. NO bra that covered her nipples and absolutely no panties.

Looking at the second button of my shirt she said, "Yes Sir"

Pulling the old easy chair from the wall I put it in the middle of the room. I then told her to take off the bra and panties. Easing them down her legs, she bent over to remove them. I was right behind her and then told her to continue facing forward and to place herself over the back of the chair.

With her heels on she just barely made it. Her legs were stretched and her ass elevated. I went to my bedroom and took two sets of cuffs from the bed. Fastening them to her wrists and ankles the chains running under the chair. She was now firmly secured with no wriggle room at all.

I then went to the closet and selected a suitable paddle. I do have a few. This one was 5 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick and 18 inches long. A stiff handle and flexible hitting area. Not one that has a flapper on it for noise, this one was serious.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds