The Landscapers Daughter

My hand was firmly stroking my cock in long slow strokes. I was careful not to squeeze the head not wanting too much stimulation.

Jaela bent at the waist, hands still grabbing the fabric of her thong. With on quick motion the thong was at her knees and she stood, knees seemingly tied together. With a quick shimmy the thong fell to the ground. She leaned forward, her tits dangling free, she breathed into my ear. Lower she bent breathing across my chest and nipples with warm air. Down my stomach and finally her mouth was a mere inch from my cock head.

I was still rubbing my cock and Jaela's hair was swept around my thighs. I looked up into Camila's eyes. They were partially closed, a hazed look across her face. One of her hands pinching her own nipple while the other rested along Jaela's hip. Camila's hips were rocking back and forth slow like she was fucking Jaela from behind.

Suddenly I gasped. Jaela dipped lower and took the head of my cock into her mouth. Her hands supported her on the armrests of my chair. She lowered slowly and took about half my 7" then raised back up. Slow and sensuous she dipped back down, sans hands, and took me in deeper. She kept up this slow, fantastic pace until she finally bottomed out, her lips pressed against my pubic hair and nose against my lower abdomen. I could feel her deep breaths against my skin adding to the sensation.

I tilted my head back and noticed Camila was gone. Looking down I could see her on her knees behind Jaela's bent waist, I assumed licking that sweet pussy. From the guttural moans I felt around my cock I was correct in that assumption.

Jaela, being licked from behind increased her movement along my cock. I was raising my hips to meet her descending mouth. I was almost to the point of no return when I lifted Jaela's head. Her eyes looked lost as my cock withdrew from her mouth. Her chin dipped and tongue was out as if she was reaching for it.

I stood, grabbed Jaela by the shoulders, and turned her to take my spot in the chair. She whimpered again as Camila's tongue left its spot in her cunt. Camila instinctively inched forward and pressed Jaela's legs apart to continue her tongue ministrations, barely missing a beat.

I came around to Camila's back side and lowered her swim bottoms over her ass and gave her a slight slap. "Mmmmm", is all I heard, then I proceeded to lower them to her knees. She rose slightly so I could bring the bottoms around her knees and off her feet. I tossed them aside and roughly massaged her ass in my hands. Her mounds were so full and muscular.

After a moment of that I grabbed her ass in each palm and separated her cheeks. Her little rose bud and glistening pussy were exposed to my sight and what a sight it was. I could see her ass hole winking slightly and moisture was starting to collect near her clit. I flipped over on my back, raised my head and touched my tongue to the moisture. It was so sweet to the taste, like a fresh peach. I removed my tongue and inhaled deeply, savoring her musk as it ascended past my nostrils. Camila was shaved bare, not a hair in sight.

Giving my cock a much needed rest from the sweet suckling, I grabbed Camila's ass, a cheek in each hand, and pulled her lower. She obliged, spreading her knees wider to accommodate my request. I quickly began licking her pussy lips up and down, careful not to touch her exposed clit. My saliva mixed with her juices were dripping down my chin and cheeks.

Jalela's moans became louder as Camila's attack became as rapid as mine. Camila sucked Jaela's clit into her mouth and began flicking the tip of her tongue quickly across it. Jaela's feet firmly planted on the concrete ground and her hips rose to meet the oncoming attack. Her ass flexed, her stomach muscles banded, she shook with pleasure and gasped for air as her orgasm took over her conscience. She tilted her head back against the top of the chair, her eyes fluttered as her insides shook. Her mouth was open and no sound escaped.

Camila held on, lips glued around Jaela's clit, her tongue gaining speed. Jaela let out a big gasp as the air left her lungs; her ass fell to the chair, her hands grasping Camila's hair trying to remove her from her sex. Camila raised her head and Jaela leaned forward, holding Camila's cheeks and forced her tongue into her mouth.

I continued my attack on Camila's pussy as she was moving above me. Jaela was licking her own nectar from Camila's face. Camila leaned back and straddled my face, her hands placed on Jaela's knees. She ground her hips in circles over my tongue then suddenly stopped when she felt my tongue against her clit. I tongued it feverishly while I rubbed my index finger across her rear hole. I felt her raise just slightly, but I kept the pressure there. She rose again as my finger still pressed and my face was glued to her clit. She rose one more time, my finger followed then she pressed down quickly and my finger disappeared in her back door.

She leaned forward into Jaela's lap as I finger fucked her ass and continued my assault on her clit. Her juices were gushing now and her ass tensed. My finger was sucked in farther to her little rose, her butt muscles clinched, her stomach tighten and she let out a yell I could barely hear trapped between her thighs. Jaela rubbed her fingers through Camila's hair.

Next something happened I never experienced, Camila gushed fluid from her cunt. It was a copious amount that ran into my mouth, down my chin and cheeks. I continued to lap at her pussy till she could take no more. She collapsed to the side panting and regaining herself as her orgasm continued to wash across her. More fluid leaked out as she lay there shaking in the fetal position.

Concerned I pulled the hair from her face and placed little kisses across her cheek. Jaela rose from her chair, pulled my face away and kissed Camila's orgasm off my face. She pulled back, looked me in the eyes and said, "she will be fine, let her calm for a minute. She frequently squirts when she is so aroused."

With that Jaela took my hand and led me to the pool. We walked down the steps in the shallow end and walked over to the side where Camila laid. Jaela, still moist, leaned over the side of the pool and directed me behind her. She grabbed my still hard cock and pressed it against her opening. While she removed her hand I pressed forward into her. I let out a sigh as I slipped into the velvet tunnel of this beautiful 18 year old. She gripped my cock like a vice as I slowly pushed in and out of her still dripping wet opening. With my every thrust forward Jaela pushed against the wall with her hands for leverage and we slapped together violently.

The harder and faster I pushed into her, the harder and faster she pushed back. Soon we were going at it like a piston in an engine. The friction and heat was becoming too intense and I suddenly stopped on her push back and my cock spasmed inside her. After each squirt of cum that exploded out of my cock I would pull out and push back for the next squirt. This continued for four of five strokes and I pushed into her on final time, collapsing over her back. My hands rose to each tit and I massaged her breasts as I panted over her. She let her head fall to rest on her arms and we stayed that way for a few minutes to catch our breath.

I felt Camila's hands on my back gently massaging. I rose and turned to look as she pressed her lips to mine. We spread our lips and our tongues danced. Jaela rose as Camila and I were kissing. I pulled back from Camila and leaned in toward Jaela. While we kissed Camila stood at each of our sides. We took turns kissing each other, but as I watched them I thought that this is not their first tryst.

Soon we all gathered the strength to leave the pool and return to our seats. Naked we sat around the table drinking our lemonade. Very few words were spoken until we were completely dry from the afternoon heat.

Me being of fairer skin stood to open the umbrella to shade my most sensitive parts from the sun. "A burn down there could be rather unpleasant," I spoke. This gained a laugh from both girls.

"We would be happy to rub salve on you if you do burn," said Camila.

"Yeah, and we would make sure it was rubbed in thoroughly," added Jaela.

"I am sure you would and I could think of no better remedy," I added. "But let's hope it doesn't lead to that, I would rather have sunscreen applied in that manner, less painful over all."

"Agreed," they both answered.

Camila and Jaela stayed the rest of the afternoon, lounging around my yard and pool naked. We all played one more time after I recovered and this time I was able to fuck Camila. We all agreed that until Camila's father returned, my house would be there final stop of the week on Saturday.

Rufino did not return for several more weeks.

This was much better than my friends with benefits dream.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1678 milliseconds