The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 01

Jimmy commented, "Looks like you have a customer waiting, Angie! Go suck him off!"

Though Jimmy was fucking her silly, she still had the audacity to protest his orders!

"But I thought my lesson was only going to involve you?"

He stopped his thrusts immediately.

"Sweetie, remember how I said that you'll have to do exactly as I tell you? Right now, you're being taught to be submissive. If you're obedient here, you won't ever be questioning your man's commands later on. Now, I want you to suck Cyrus -- are you gonna disappoint me?"

She hurriedly opened her mouth to let him inside! Her lips clamped down on him and she started sucking loudly.

Jimmy said, "Very good! That's the way to do it! Here's your reward, honey."

He restarted his thrusts and pumped her as hard as he could. She reacted by mumbling passionately! The skin-on-skin contact was especially noticeable.

In the meantime, she continued her oral training with Cyrus. She was making lecherous suctioning noises that resonated throughout the room! Then, without warning, the man pushed his hips forward into her, causing her to choke! Out of reaction, my mom desperately latched onto his thighs. Despite that, he relentlessly continued to tug her head back and forth.

"Gugh gugh gugh!"

Jimmy heartily laughed, "Ha-ha, wow! Her pussy's tightening up so much!"

Cyrus sneered, "Is that true? You love choking on cock?"

Her yelps were muffled because the man kept fucking her throat. Mom clearly was struggling to keep up but he didn't care.

"Mmmmmffffffhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmfffffhhhhhh!"

Then the man took his cock out of her mouth, which briefly allowed her to gasp for air. Afterward, he slapped his dick across her face a few times.

"You're doin' real good, so far. Come on, stick out your tongue!"

She hung her tongue out like a dog, looking up with an empty gaze. Cyrus flailed his cock repeatedly on there, which she allowed.

"Take it in, slut!"

She gobbled him up without any delay, despite being formally called a slut. He pulled her head inward while he pushed his hips forward, which caused her to gag at the half-way point of his cock. Her lips were snugly wrapped around his shaft.

"Awww yeah!"

All she could really do, at this point, was to pathetically push back at his thighs. She was at his mercy, especially with Cyrus holding her head.

She uttered, "Gugh! Gugh! Gugh!"

She only regained control when he released her from his tyrannical grip. At the same time, I could see in the background that Jimmy was in the midst of slowing down.

"Whew I'm exhausted -- you give her pussy a try, big guy!"

Jimmy withdrew and Cyrus passed the camera over to him. Mom panted as both men switched spots rather hurriedly. Strangely enough, my mom stayed in place. When Jimmy waved his cock in front of her face, she willingly took him in! She was quietly murmuring when there was a sudden yelp from the fact that Cyrus was slapping her ass. A snicker had formed on his face. Next, in one motion, he launched himself into the depths of her pussy! She reacted loudly!

Cyrus teased, "Ooh...you're one cock-starved wife, aren't ya?"

That's when he fucked the shit out of her and she was incessantly humming in pleasure! Her whole body backed into him! With each quick but predictable thump, she panted faster and faster. The slapping sounds coincided with the action. If there was any doubt before that she didn't want this, it would have been removed after watching her enthusiasm!

Jimmy took his cock out and flashed his balls. She mindlessly licked on them and his shaft! She looked up at the camera, looking like she was waiting for him to insert himself inside again.

The two men snickered together, likely because they had sexually corrupted this housewife. They had broken her in and they likely had plans with her. She definitely seemed like she wouldn't mind! After all, during the good few minutes that Cyrus had with her, she seemed to love it when he continued to slap her ass! She yelped playfully as she comfortably took down Jimmy's cock! When Cyrus withdrew from her cunt, she even gave a subtle grunt of displeasure! Fortunately for her, he wasn't done with her.

Cyrus pulled out and lay on the floor that was in the middle of the room.

"Come ride this cock!"

She released Jimmy from her mouth and peeked behind. She giggled when she found Cyrus on the floor, before looking upward at the camera curiously.

Jimmy said, "Go on, dear!"

Satisfied that she had received 'permission' from him, she started lowering herself while expertly guiding Cyrus' cock into her waiting pussy. She purred until she reached the base. Then she impatiently shuffled up and down to fuck him. He helped out by holding on her hips.

She uttered, "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

Jimmy walked to the front and she blew him energetically. Despite the pounding sounds and the groaning from the men, she was by far the noisiest.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!"

It really was a wonder how the men could maintain such endurance despite being in the presence of a woman who was blatantly as hungry for sex as they were! It was truly a fact that these men had turned my mom into their slut! These men weren't amateurs.

With no rhyme or reason, she let the cock slide out of her mouth. She jerked it furiously.

"Oh God! Oh god! Oh god!"

Jimmy asked, "A hot slut-wife like you deserves to get fucked every day, right?

"Ungh! Ungh! Yeah! I want a cock every day!"

"Does that mean that you'll do anything for one then?"

"...Yes, I'll do anything!"

"So, how about letting one in the ass then?"

She stopped her hand-job right away, "Wait... what?"

"Didn't you say that you'd do anything for a cock?"

"Yeah...but...not that!"

"Let me be clear with you then -- you must be willing to do anything for a cock and this will include anal sex because there's going to be women out there that will do it, if you don't. Do you want him to go out looking for them and cheat on you some more?"

"No! It's just that I haven't even done it there before! It seems so wrong!"

"I understand, Angie. However, remember, we've worked with a lot of women who haven't done anal before, yet at the end of their training, they could offer their ass to anyone. As a result, their relationships with their lovers were closer than ever before. You could have that happen to you too -- you don't want to spoil that opportunity, do you?"

She thought for a moment, "Well, okay. I guess I'll do it, but how do I start? I know this is gonna hurt."

"Just lie on your side and spread those butt-cheeks apart! This'll make the first entrance easier. Don't worry, we have some lubricants too. This will be a cinch."

She got into position and, ungraciously, she revealed her seemingly impermeable anal hole. Adjacent to it, her pussy lips were significantly loosened; it was no longer the tight hole that it was before. After all, two men had pulverized it!

Cyrus was in the process of pouring out some lubricant into his hand. When he stuffed the contents into her ass-hole, she grunted but appeared to wait patiently. After that, Cyrus applied lube to himself.

Jimmy parked his cock by her mouth and said, "While he gets going, make sure that you keep me hard and wet for my turn too!"

At first, she gave a reluctant look to him, but she started giving him head anyway.

The tension seemed to grow higher and higher as Cyrus lay right beside her, in a spooning position. He kept her legs lifted while he attempted to nudge himself in, causing her to make murmurs of discomfort. However, without warning, she spat out Jimmy's cock!

"Oh god! You're inside!"

Cyrus replied, "That was only the head, darling! There's more to come so you're gonna need to relax!"

Her anal virginity had just been taken from her, but there was no sympathy from Cyrus! He powered through her recklessly, causing her to utter under her breath in pain. Though Jimmy tried to put himself back into her mouth, she kept squirming away.

"Ow! Wait! No! You're stretching me out!"

"Come on, you can do it! Remember to relax, baby!"

Although she tried her best to keep quiet, she could no longer hold it in when he kept on pushing through!

"Owwww! How much more do you have to go?"

"Almost there, honey! Don't clench up!"

It took much effort and time but Cyrus eventually made it to the end, judging from the smile on his face.

He laughed, "You see? My cock does fit!"

She groaned, "Ugh! It's so deep in me!"

He began making several, fairly laborious thrusts, which probably indicated how tight her anus really was.

"Your cute little ass is making me feel so good!"

"Oooooh.... Oooohhhh....ow!"

Jimmy held her head in place to thrust in and out her mouth.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!"

It wasn't long after that Cyrus was able to increase his intensity. The slapping sounds were mercilessly sharp, firm and consistent.

Jimmy teased, "You're so talented! You're taking these cocks like a pro!"

She only mumbled in response. Though she must have been feeling pain, she didn't really show it. In fact, she looked like she was adapting to all this. Maybe she had given in!

The camera panned up and down occasionally during the next few minutes. Cyrus was having a blast of a time. Mom, on the other hand, had a more blank expression, but she didn't seem to mind that the camera was on her anymore.

Cyrus then gently pulled out and declared, "Oh man! You've really gotta try her ass! It's fucking glorious!"

She begged, "Mmm...Wait! I'm really sore. I don't know if I can take another cock!"

Jimmy replied, "Of course it's sore - it's only your first time, darling. The more you do it, the less sore you'll be! Now, let's try it with you doggy-style!"

She sighed and got up. Once she was on her hands and knees, she had resigned to her fate.

The camera was handed back to Cyrus. Once Jimmy had arrived behind her, he pushed her ass-cheeks apart and the camera zoomed in, observing that her anus was stretched out and very red now. Regardless, Jimmy shoved some more lube into it before applying it on his cock too.

"Please! Can you fuck my pussy instead? My ass is really really sore!"

"No, we've gotta break you in more. Why don't you try rubbing your pussy as we do this? It's gonna feel a lot better! I promise you!"

Then he slid through her ass-hole rather easily, even without her consent!

"Ow!"

Desperately, she reached for her clit and started rubbing it. At this point, Jimmy's thrusts were slow and gentle.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

While that was going on, Cyrus moved to the front and waved his cock around her lips. Despite the fact that it had just been in her ass, she allowed him to pass through! She mumbled audibly as it went in and out of her. After a few repetitions of that, he used his strength to force her down to the base. However, she didn't fight back.

"Aw yeah! Your throat feels so fucking good!"

Then he flung her away, as if he was done with her. Initially, she gave the man a dirty look, but she stayed in position! Moreover, on top of the heavy panting from her, it sounded like she was uttering in pleasure, although she was whispering it.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

Cyrus fleered, "Hmm...sounds like you're enjoying this! You love how it feels, doesn't it?"

She tried to deny this but it wasn't convincing, "No...I... god!"

As she was being fucked, she continually played with herself. Even when Jimmy slapped on her ass-cheeks a few times, she squealed but didn't say no.

Cyrus laughed, "Why don't you just tell us that you're feeling good? We know that you're enjoying it!"

She laughed guiltily, "Fine... I like it in the ass! I love how rubbing myself too. It feels so good!"

The men heartily laughed.

For the next couple of minutes, she was fucked hard while deep-throating Cyrus. Then, in an almost anticlimactic fashion, they pulled out of her, leaving her practically breathless. Fortunately for her, they jerked off at a moderate pace around her so that she could recover.

Jimmy declared, "Congratulations, Angie! You're one hell of a slut! Now, we would like to see how good you are at accepting a man's cum!"

"But... but..."

"Open your mouth!"

She scrambled to do it, giving the men a target to shoot at. The inevitable was coming.

Jimmy grunted, "Ugh... yeah. You got me so fucking hard. These loads are just for you! Ugh!"

Then he inaccurately but violently blasted a volley of cum-shots onto her pretty face!

The first wave was watery and it splattered near her eyes, forcing her to tightly shut them! The following burst went into her open mouth, which must have caught her by surprise because she reflexively pushed out the load with her tongue, causing her lips and chin to be creamy. She clenched up her face and turned away as cum kept bombarding her.

"Aw! Turn your fucking face back! I'm still cumming!"

She nervously turned her face back, allowing him to splatter two more cum-shots, which resulted in her cracking a smirk! When the fireworks had ended, he nudged his cock around her lips and she surprisingly sucked him cleanly. After he pulled out, the camera was zoomed in on her cum-drenched face. She carefully started wiping away the dripping cum that was threatening to go into her eyes.

She laughed, "Oh my god - that was a lot!"

Jimmy stated, "Not bad at all! But next time, don't reject the cum if it gets into your mouth. It's much better that you swallow it instead! You've got that? How about you take Cyrus's load this time?"

Submissively, she cleared her hair away from her face and then leaned towards him. She opened her mouth ambitiously.

"Aww yeah, get closer! I want you to hold it all in your mouth!"

She got closer and stuck her tongue out. Instantly, he shot his loads accurately, but she wasn't able to hide the look and sounds of disgust. It probably was in reaction to the pervading musky smell and taste! Cyrus kept grunting over and over and I saw his spurts enter her! Finally, when he had finished, he squeezed the last remaining droplet out.

"Show that fuckin' load!"

She extended her tongue out to showcase the loads of white, syrupy cum that had pooled near the middle. With cum still visible on her face, she looked upward pleadingly, as if she was anxious for her next instructions to come quickly.

"Yeahhhh... that's it! Swallow it down, girl!"

Her tongue went back inside and she gulped the mouthful! She frowned; she obviously wasn't appreciating the taste!

"Learn to enjoy eating cum, sweetie, because you can't afford to be frowning like that in front of your man! Also, one more reminder: always clean him up -- make sure that you never waste a drop!"

So she did. She took him inside and sucked him briefly, while looking at him happily. Not long after, she released him with a pop.

"Good, now wipe the cum off your face and eat all that!"

She proceeded to scoop some of the cum up to eat it. Though she did not give off the same look of disgust as before, I wasn't convinced that she liked the taste of it any better than before.

"That's an improvement but you can do better. You must show the man that you really appreciate that he came for you! If you take cum in your mouth, then you'll need to tell him how good his cum tastes! If he shoots it all over your face or body, you must love how it feels. Try it again!"

She dumbly nodded. After swiping some more cum, she ate it off her fingers and then said, "It tastes good!"

She certainly did as she was told, except the look on her face was totally unconvincing.

"You might not like the taste of cum now, but you'll need to keep doing it till you do. I want to hear you say that you enjoy it! You can practice now since there's still plenty of cum on your face, so get right to it!"

Obediently, she wiped her face and ate a finger-load. Though she remarked again that "it tastes good", I still had doubts whether or not that she was sincere. Though she looked to the men, they were silent, which ostensibly led her to continue. After eating the next blobs of cum, she gave a positive feedback each time regarding the taste.

"...Mm... the cum tastes so good."

"...It's so yummy!"

"...I love your cum!"

The attempts seemed to be enough to satisfy the men, judging from the fact that they didn't request for her to do anything else.

Presumably, everything was done. She was sitting on her knees, with a glaze on her face that wasn't going to go away without soap and water. I still couldn't believe that I was looking at the same mom that I had kissed prior to my trip!

Jimmy approached her and said, "Well, Angie, you did a great job but this marks the end of lesson one. How do you feel right now?"

She scoffed sheepishly, "...Sore...very sore!"

"I bet you are. Do us a favor and show us your holes!"

She cautiously rolled backwards and lifted her legs. Jimmy used his index finger to sweep at her flappy, loosened pussy lips. Then, using that same finger, he measured her gaped ass-hole, which had expanded by at least an inch or so. The entire region was fiery red!

He teased, "You probably didn't meet up today thinking that you'd be getting fucked and not just by one man, huh?"

"No. This was crazy!"

"Could you have known that you'd enjoy sex this much?"

She smiled, "No, it was a lot of fun! I learned a lot today!"

"The learning doesn't stop here. I bet after a few more lessons, you'll only be thinking about sex!"

She frowned, "You think I'd still need a few more?"

"Yes you do - but don't worry - the other wives had to do it as well. The next time we meet, you'll be tested to see if you've improved at all from today. That way, we'll be ensuring that your techniques are up to standard."

"Okay, I understand."

"Good. Now, I do require that, until the lessons are done, you can't have sex with your hubby. And by no sex, I mean, nothing at all! So, it might just be easier for you not to see him for a while, just to avoid temptation."

"I guess I can do that. When are the next lessons coming and how long is it going to take?"

"You'll be done before you know it! Our next lesson is in the next couple of days, just to give you some time to rest and recover. But before I forget, this is your prize for today."

She was handed a small purple vibrator, which she examined momentarily.

"Wow! I've never used one of these before."

"Well, now you'll be able to, wouldn't you? It's going to come in handy later, I suspect."

She nodded.

And then the movie ended with a black screen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds