The Last Boy Scout Ch. 04

I pulled her close for a hug and a kiss. "Is there going to be a later, for us?" I asked nervously.

"I hope so," she said.

With shirt and shorts on, I climbed out of the tent into a new day.

* * *

I did my job, getting the fires going, putting on some boiling water, and starting the coffee. I thought I'd be exhausted, but I was exhilarated.

Shannon joined me shortly after I got going, and parked her sexy little butt in front of the fire, sipping her coffee and watching we work.

I walked around sleeping bodies, seeing them slowly come to life, while I started putting some things away, folding up the tarps that were on top of the logs, breaking down the two shelters that nobody was under. A few people were moving around, and Julie came over and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Cocoa's with Miss Shannon," I told her.

She grinned sleepily, filling her mug and sitting next to Shannon, leaning against her. Shannon put her arm around her. It was so cute, I wanted to drag them back to my tent.

The sun was out, the sky was blue, and the day was quickly heating up. The breakfast crowd started in preparing all the food that was left. We were going to be picked up at 11:00, so we didn't have too much time to waste. I started breaking down the girl's tents, watching couples emerge from their tents, hand in hand, heading for the coffee, the food, or down toward the water.

I saw John emerge with Dominique, both of them looking quite content. Dominique gave me a wave and a smile, as she headed upstream, and John headed down. Max emerged, leaning in and giving Wendy a kiss at the entrance of their tent. He grinned hugely headed my way.

"Success?" I asked.

"Third base, and then some," he said. "Give me some direction. I'm your slave for life."

I laughed, and accepted his help folding up the Samuelson girls' tent. Heather walked over as we worked on the tent she was supposed to have shared with Erin. She gave me a hug. "Morning, Alex."

I leaned over and gave her a small kiss. "Sleep well?"

"Better than I would have in that tent of yours, unfortunately."

I chuckled. "I'll see if I can't make it up to you."

"You do that. Making me sleep all alone," she pouted.

She helped Max and I fold up the tent, stacking their gear next to it. I looked over and all my girls were sitting by the fire, chatting, content to let me slave away.

The morning flew by, eating breakfast flanked by the sisters, tearing down the shelters, my tent, cleaning up the campsite. It was fun to see that six of the eight guys had managed to get paired up. Ellen was all googly eyed for one of the underclassmen, which suited me just fine, getting her away from Dr. Reed.

No surprise that me and my new girlfriends got quite a bit of attention, especially with Teri constantly with us. I was feeling pretty damn good about myself, free with the hugs and kisses, until Shannon put the kibosh on that.

"Enough, Alex. We can let a little PDA slide, but you're getting a little ridiculous. Set an example."

I grinned. "I am Miss Shannon."

She rolled her eyes at me. "A GOOD example for once, Mr. Hamilton." Any sternness in her tone was ameliorated by the little wink she gave me.

At 10:30, the site was cleared and the gear stacked out on the road. I had help this time, three willing girlfriends, if I got to count Teri, as well as Max and even Wendy. It only took 1 trip for all of us to lug my gear out.

We made one last pass of the campsite, and waited for the bus. I pulled Julie to one side, and leaned against the same railing where we'd confirmed she was my girl the day before.

"Less than 24 hours ago, right here," I teased.

"Want me to do it again?" she asked, grinning.

"I do, but I think that would be a little over the top, don't you?"

Lisa ambled over. "Let me guess. BJ home-base?" she asked.

Julie nodded. "Pretty cool, huh?"

The bus showed up a few minutes later, and my girls ran for the doors. "We'll let you do the heavy lifting," Lisa said.

I did. It seemed like John, Max and I did 90% of the work, but that's probably just me. Shannon and Dr. Reed were back in teacher mode, giving directions, and chasing people down.

I got on the bus, sad to leave. One unexpected storm had changed my life forever, I knew that, and wondered how things would be. The girls waved to me from the back of the bus, and I saw they had commandeered the entire last bench. It was going to be a cozy fit, with me and my pretty blonde girlfriends on one side, and John on the other, flanked by Dominique by the window and Teri on his other side next to Lisa.

Max and Wendy were in front of us, and Heather was seated next to Miss Shannon on the other side. Dr. Reed was in the first row, responsible for chaperoning the front, while Miss Shannon had back of the bus responsibilities.

She turned around and faced us. "Don't get too carried away back there, you hear me, Mister Hamilton?"

Lisa leaned forward and whispered in her ear. Shannon blushed almost as red as her hair, and turned around.

I pulled her close, "What did you say to her," I asked softly.

"I told her we're going to blow you all the way home. She can have a turn if she wants," she whispered to me.

Julie already was working on opening my pants, not content to just open the top, but pulling them down to my ankles. The bus wasn't moving for more than a few seconds before she had her face in my lap.

It looked like it was going to be a hell of a year.

===============

I hope you enjoyed The Last Boy Scout. I have a few more of Alex's adventures plotted out, but nothing as extensive as this little tale. His early relationships with Miss Shannon, and with John. I like the characters and may add to the series, once I finish a few more works that I have committed to. Thanks for all the support, votes, and comments. They are always appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds