• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Last Day Of School

The Last Day Of School

Rick Thomas finished cleaning out his locker on the last day of school. He was in no hurry to leave due to the fact he did not have many friends and he did not really have anything to do today. Rick had turned eighteen a few weeks ago and was still a virgin. He did have a lot of stuff planned to help him keep busy and earn money for college. He was going to take a job as a dishwasher that paid under the table and he volunteered to coach the local little league team because loved baseball.

The sound of a woman's high heels clicking down the hall made Rick look to see who it was. It was Mrs. Mary Hillman the business education teacher, she too was in her last day of school cause she was going to go back to college to earn her masters. Rick would miss her for she was always one of his most favorite people to dream about while he masturbated. She had on her tight purple skirt that buttoned from the bottom hem to the top of the neckline. She kept the top two and the bottom two buttons undone. The skirt accentuated her body perfectly, her thirty six c breast, her long legs and her nice round ass.

"Hi Rick. Why are you still here?" she asked

"Hey Mrs. Hillman. Well I guess I'm a slob." he said looking down at the full garbage can.

"Well if you are not in any hurry to get out of here, I got some boxes I need to have taken down to the incinerator and some I would like taken down to my car." she asked

"It would be my pleasure to take care of that for you Mrs. Hillman." he said

"Rick you're eighteen and I'm twenty six you can call me Mary. Besides I'm no longer a teacher and you are no longer a student." she explained to him

"Okay I will be there in a minute." he said. "Mary"

She was right she did have a lot of boxes to take down to the incinerator. He carried three at a time and made six trips to the incinerator. She had ten more for her car which he was able to do in eight trips. He made his way back to the classroom to say goodbye and to get one last look of her to remember for his wet dreams during the summer.

"All done," he said. "I guess this is goodbye."

"Well before you go I have to pay you for your hard work and I won't take no for an answer." she said getting up from her chair at her desk. She walked over to her door which she locked and then pulled the shade. The light switch was also by the door and she turned off all the lights in the room.

"Uh you don't have to pay me any money." Rick said nervously

"I got something better than money. I'm going to teach you how to make love to a woman and don't lie and say you already know how." she said sitting on top of her desk. She motioned of Rick to come over and stand between her legs.

The first thing she did was teach him how to kiss, it was a little awkward due to the fact Rick had never kissed anyone like this before. After a few minutes with Mary though he began to relax enough to allow her to thrust her tongue into his mouth. She broke the kiss and told him she wanted him to slowly unbutton her dress and take it off of her. He fumbled with the buttons slowly unbuttoning the dress and then pulled it off her shoulders.

Next she told him to unclasp her bra and take that off of her as well. He did so and was rewarded by a nice pair of tits with hard pink nipples. She guided his hands to gently squeeze them and showed him how to tease her nipples. Next she told him to suck on her nipples , at first he was a little rough with them but soon he was doing it just right.

Next she told him to pull her panties down and get in her chair. He did this and was rewarded by a neatly trimmed blonde bush and a nice wet pink pussy. She spread her puffy lips apart and showed him where her clit was and told him to lick around that area without touching her clit. She allowed to tease her pussy with his tongue for a couple of minutes and then she told him to put his tongue directly on to her clit. She was slowly starting to have an orgasm as her soft moans began to fill the room. She instructed him to insert two of his fingers into her pussy and slowly finger her. He did this and she began to hump his fingers and screamed for him to do this harder, until she had let a great moan of ecstasy.

She pushed his face away and got off the desk and got onto her knees in between his legs. She undid his jeans and pulled out to her surprise an eight inch semi hard cock which was also about three inches thick. The cock had already shot it's load which was just as well she knew how to get the monster hard again and he would be a better fuck. She slowly stroked it up and down the shaft , then she ran her tongue from the bulbous head down the shaft and back up again. She put it into her mouth and sucked in almost four or five inches of it. Rick was so excited that he was now fully hard and he grabbed the back of her head and began to hump her mouth. She had to force her head to pull out of his grip and she softly reminded him that woman did not like that when they gave head. He apologized as she got up on the desk she told him to forget and get between her legs and slide his cock into her.

He got out of the chair and easily slid his cock into her willing pussy. He was only able to get about six inches into her due to the angle. He started out at a fast pace but again she told softly to slow down and to work up to a faster pace. After a few minutes she was having a nice pleasant orgasm and she was ready to get it harder and faster. She got off the desk and bent right over the top of it. It did not take Rick long to realize what to do and he slid it into her pussy. Now the full length of his cock was buried inside which caused her to lose control.

"Now Rick fuck me fuck good and fucking hard with that big fat cock." she begged

Rick did not need any encouragement as he quickly grabbed a hold of her hips and pounded his cock into her as hard and as fast as he could. She was going wild screaming moans of pleasure and shouting out profanities. She must came a half dozen times as things were blurry from all the sweat that was running down her face and into her eyes. She told Rick that she wanted him to shoot his come inside pussy she wanted to feel his hot come splash against the walls of her cunt. He too was losing control and he grabbed her by the shoulders and thrust for all he was worth. Soon he was shooting load after load of come up into her hot wet pussy. He plopped down into the chair and she sat on the desk with come oozing out her freshly fucked snatch.

"Was that your first time?" she asked

"Yes and I'm glad it was with you." he said

They got dressed and said goodbye, Rick knew he would never see her again for she was married to a big construction worker and she was going out of state to finish her masters. He was going to be forever grateful for that final lesson he got on his last day of school.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Last Day Of School

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds