• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Last of the White Tigers Ch. 04

The Last of the White Tigers Ch. 04

12

"Kay where are you?"

"I am Upstairs Mom."

Susan came up the stairs and knocked on Kay's door.

"OK Mom you can come in."

"So tell me how did your first day of training go?"

"I think I shocked Lup with how fast I was and my defensive abilities. It was really fun actually. I think she is going to start treating me to fight tomorrow."

*Well my dear that is something that you are going to need to be able to do."

"But how is she going to teach me to fight in my Were form, she does not have one?"

"We will just have to see what she does now wont we. Kay takes a nap and rest. Supper will be done in a couple of hours and you are going to need your rest for tomorrow."

"Ok Mom."

Susan leaves Kay as she climbs up and lies down on her pillows.

****************

Lupina drops down on the one chair on the front porch beside where Bec is sitting. "I really don't have much to teach that girl Bec. She is almost capable of protecting herself from just about anything already."

"Oh I did not think that she could, she was such a sweet and calm child."

"She most likely was she does not seem to have a violent nature. Which I actually find strange considering everything that we were taught about the white tigers when we were learning history. The Elders told us that it was there violence that drove to them being killed off."

"No from what we were taught the white tigers thou they were strong they were one of the most docile creatures. They only became violent because they were ordered to by the council."

"That is so strange. Why would the council want to destroy them? I can see where the Wolfs and Bears would not like them considering they were ruled by females, hell they were all female. In the last two hundred years they are starting to allow female Alpha's to rule packs and prides."

"Well that at least is in our favor."

Susan comes out the front door. "I told Kay to have a nap."

"Oh that is a good idea it gives us some time to discuss a few things."

"Kay brought a valid point up just before I left her. We are going to need to find a Were to teach her to fight in her White Tiger form."

"I know I have been thinking about that myself. There is only one man I can think to help."

"Oh who would that be?"

"His name is Grason. He was the great uncle to one of my best friends when I was a kid. The story behind him goes that when he was younger in his 30's I think he sort of went nuts. Or at least that is how my friend's mom's described it. He was having strange dreams or that is what he was telling his sister. He got aggressive and always felt the need to leave but he stayed to help his sister with her children."

Susan and Bec look at each other.

"Then one night about 6 months after the dreams had started he woke up screaming Millancent. Since no one knew anyone that name they could not know what was wrong. Before they could stop him he shifted and ran off into the night."

"By Luna, that makes Grason Kayleagha's father."

"WHAT?"

"Kayleagha's mother was Millancent."

"Wow, from what I was told Grason disappeared for a little over twenty years and when he returned he was broken almost. He said he had found his mate and lost her. His only reason to live was that he knew he had a child out there somewhere."

"You want to bring Grason here to teach Kay right?"

"That is what I was thinking. The Council called him a worthless man after he came back he refused to fight but he did like to teach some of the younger ones."

"Do it. I think he would be a good man to teach her."

Lupina pulls out her cell phone and flips it open. Then punch's in a number. "Hello Grason Sir this is Lupina, you know Dara's friend. I have a student for you to teach. Yes, she is going to be a real challenge. Just give me a second." covers the receiver. "Where exactly are we?"

"Northern Montana. Tell him to go to Eureka and he should be able to scent track you from there."

"Grason Sir if you go to Eureka you should be able to track me from there. Yes Sir I will see you in a couple of days."

"OK done. He should be here in two days."

"I hope I am doing the right thing. We hid her birth from him all those years ago. Kept his daughter from him and now we are giving her back to him."

"You will give him back his reason for living Susan. Even though he has never met him the only reason he did not kill himself when he lost Millancent was because he knew he had a child out there somewhere. Now he gets the honor of meeting her, training her, and he will help to protect her to his dyeing breath like any Were father would."

"I hope you are right Lupina, I just hope you are right."

*******************

Kay opens her eyes and she is sitting in the same clearing as she was before. She looked around and thinking that she might actually be alone here, figures it is a safe place for her to practice some of the things she learned.

Getting up Kay stretches and then takes off running. Breaking thought the bushes that surround the clearing she starts running through the trees, then glances up and sees that the branches of these trees would be more able to handle her weight then the ones outside the cabin. She quickly repleses herself up into the trees and starts jumping from branch to branch. Swinging and twisting in the branches, she moves quickly.

The tree line suddenly comes to a stop and she looks out from in the branches. There is a cliff face about 50 feet from where she is, with a waterfall cutting down it. Sitting at the bottom is what seems to be a deep pool with her dream man swimming in it.

Shifting down to sit on the branch she just watches him swim.

Donovan swims lazily in the pool, strong steady strokes. Then he turns and floats on his back thinking of the girl he saw here last night.

When he flips over onto his back Kayleagha notices that he is naked. She blushes and bites her lower lip. All sorts of lustful thoughts pass through her mind and she starts to get excited. Leaning back against the tree trunk staying hidden among the branches she continues to watch him.

He breaths deeply trying to think, catching her scent again and it is close. Donovan turns his head slightly trying to figure out where she is. He figures out what direction she is in but he can't seem to pinpoint exactly where she is.

Kay shifts just slightly when his head turns in her direction.

The leaves on one tree move just slightly.

"Why are you hiding?"

"I don't know you."

"I won't hurt you, why don't you come out little one."

Kay tilts her head, thinking to herself 'That is what the wolf called me.'

Donavan smiles. "So you have figured out something haven't you little one?"

"You are the wolf I saw last night."

"Yes."

Shifting on the branch, getting back up on her feet. Then jumping down off the branch landing in a crouch on the ground.

Donavon stares in shock. 'She moves with such grace, I don't think she is human.'

"Why would you say that?"

Swimming closer to the edge of the pool, Donavon watches her. "The way you move is more then human little one, you move like a Were. I can't scent the animal in you. The only way i would know what you are is if you graced me with that right."

"I don't think so. I know what I am; you will just have to wait to see that for yourself later."

"Come little one, swim with me?"

"No I won't get that close to you. I could tell even last night you wanted something from me."

"Yes I did little one, both sides of me want you. You are my mate I can smell it."

"You will have to wait for that as well." Kay takes a single step back from the pool, before turning and taking of running.

Donavon jumps out of the pool and takes off after her. "Didn't anyone teach you that you don't run from a wolf."

Kay shifts quickly around the trees in her path, followed by Donavon. He is catching up to her slowly getting closer to her.

Roaring softly in the back of her throat, Kay dodges yet another tree the jumps at a tree trunk using it to send her flying into the branches above her. Jumping and twisting she takes off in the branches, moving quickly from tree to tree. Staying just far enough in front of him that he does not lose her scent.

Donavon howls out when her trail seems to change, he lifts his head. Her scent had moved up into the trees no longer on the ground. "I will find you little one and this time you won't stop me from claiming what is mine."

"You have to catch me first." Comes her voice from high in the trees. Jumping to the branch a little in front of her Kay suddenly feels a hand on her shoulder.

*******************

"Don't you think you have slept long enough?"

"OH, Mom it was just getting good."

"You still see him in your dreams?"

"Yeah, I got to see his wolf form last night. Why is this so hard I want to be there with him?"

"It is the mating call my darling daughter. It will get stronger."

"I am having trouble dealing with it already and I just found out I am Were."

"Think how hard it must be for him?"

"It makes me wonder if he is taking it as hard as I am. I know that when I run into him in there he just wants to get close to me. I think I should talk to Lupina about it, what do you think Mom?"

"I think that would be a good idea Kayleagha."

Kayleagha gets up from the bed and follows Susan back down the stairs. "So what is for supper tonight Mom?"

"I was thinking of making steaks and maybe baked potatoes, getting your father to fire up the grill later."

"Oh that sounds yummy Mom."

"Why don't you go for a run before supper Sweetie?"

"That would be fun I think. Maybe I could explore the area around here more. I don't think I will be gone to long but if I am you can always get Lup to call me on the internal connection I seem to have with her."

"Ok sweetie have fun."

Kayleagha takes off out the back door and sets off into a run as soon as she hits the tree line. She runs quickly past the clearing where Lupina and her were training earlier that day and just keeps going. Kay picks up speed, pushing herself to her top speed, side stepping around trees and bushes till she breaks through into an area she has never seen before, calling on her better then normal sense of smell, scenting the air to see if anything or anyone is around her. Seeming that there are only several small animals around her she takes a better look around the area. There is a small pool that is fed by a stream.

Feeling completely at peace she moves sits down beside the small pool and takes off her shoes. Kayleagha drops her feet into the water and lays back to look up at the sky. Laying there for just a short time she figures it is time to make it back soon.

Looking up at the sky again she asks to no one not really expecting an answer "Will this get any easier? I feel like I am about to do something that will Damn me in someway no matter what the outcome. How am I suppose to mate with a man who, it is his duty to kill me off?"

A soft voice answers in her head 'I know that it is hard dear one, but everything will become clear as it gets closer to meeting him in person.'

"Oh is that you Luna?"

'Yes my little Tiger it is, you are at a disadvantage you don't have your mother to help teach you everything, or other tigers in which you can speak to about it all. Your Race is one that was helped in most things, not only were they stronger then most other Were's. That is just how it worked out considering your genetics, how could it not be.'

"I have been told a bit about where we came from can you finally explain to me how the white tigers came to be?"

'Well that is easy little Tiger; I fell in love with my first creation Luner. He was the first Were wolf. We mated and had a single child that was the first Were tiger, Lunara.'

"Oh that makes sense, but what I don't get is why all the white tigers were female?"

'Since her father was a wolf it made sense to me that I tied the genetic strain for the white tiger on the female side of the genetics. Seeing that I had a daughter all her daughters would follow after her.'

"Now that makes sense, why does the council fear us?"

'That would be because the white tigers were as strong as most male Were's. In the Were genetics the female is smaller, and contained less strength but that was because all of my original Were creations were male and they found and turned there mates who were human. That put the smaller listing in the Were genetics for all other Were's. Only the white tiger had the dominate female gene.'

"Thank you Luna for explaining that to me I think I better get back now supper must be ready by now."

'You are most welcome my little Tiger'

Kayleagha gets back up and pulls her feet out of the pool. Then pulls her socks back onto her wet feet, before putting her shoes back on and running back home at a slower pace then she got there. Getting back to the cabin just in time for supper to be placed on the table.

They have a quiet meal before going outside to the front porch to watch the moon rise.

"Lup, how do you think your brother is taking this mating pull thing?"

"Knowing him he is most likely driving everyone around him nuts. Donavon is an aggressive guy to begin with but this has got to be driving him crazy. Have you let him get close enough to do anything in the dreams you guys are sharing yet?"

"Not a chance he scares me. He seems so dominating and I have never been attracted to that. The one guy that I dated in my life was more of a sensitive guy. I get the feeling that Donavon would pin be down and have his way with me if I gave him half a chance."

"I am sure that you are right about that one, that really does sound like something that he would do."

Kayleagha looks at Lupina. Thinking silently to her 'Lup can you hear me like this?'

'Of course I can Kay.'

'Well I wanted to ask you something without my parents knowing.'

'Ok Kay ask away.'

'How do you think Donavon is going to react to me being a virgin?'

'Wow I never guessed that one. I think you are going to have to let him get close in those mating dreams that is knowledge that he is going to need to know before he meets you so he does not hurt you.'

'You think that is wise? Don't you think he will be offended by it?'

'No I think he will be honored with that fact, he will be the only man to ever touch you and I know that his wolf will be overjoyed.'

'Ok then tonight I will spring that fact on him.'

"Mom I think I am going to go lay down now I am tired from my run earlier. Oh I forgot to tell you, Luna explained some about how my race of Were's came into being while I was gone."

"That is great sweetie at least you know that now."

"Night everyone."

Kay gets up off the porch and heads up stairs, has a quick shower before climbing back into bed after she sets her alarm.

**************** Looking around Kay sees that she is back at the pool she found him swimming in earlier. Scenting the air and closing her eyes she feels that she is alone. Quickly she strips out of her clothing and jumps into the cool water of the pool.

Swims over the surface of the pool in slow long strokes she makes her way to where the waterfall hits the water's surface then dives down to see the bottom. When she resurfaces, she smiles to herself and swims under the falls to where a rock sits behind. Climbing out of the water and sits down on the rock that is like a seat part way submerged. Then lays her head back and waits for her dream man to get to her.

Singing softly to herself Kayleagha shifts the water around with her hands, when she catches the scent of Sage and Mint. Thinking to herself 'I wander is that is his scent?'

'Who else's scent would it be little one since we are the only ones here?'

'Well I did not know you were here yet.'

'I am. Where are you hiding little one I cant scent you?'

'At the waterfall, but you will have to find out just where I am at after you get here.'

'I take that challenge.'

Moments later Kay hears the sound of water splashing. Trying to peer through the water in front of her, she sees only shadows.

Kayleagha gets splashed as Donavon surfaces not far in front of her. Causing her to gasp in shock.

"Oh that is where you have been hiding little one."

"Enough of the little one please I do have a name."

"Then little one grace me with the knowledge of that name?"

"My name is Kayleagha, but most everyone just calls me Kay. I already know you are Donavon."

"Oh you are a smart one Kay, what else do you know about me?" He treads water watching her face.

"You are the Master Alpha. You have a sister named Lupina."

"Oh you seem to be at an advantage Kay I don't know anything about you."

"Well what do you want to know I will give you a little information?"

"I now know your name; I take it you are not very young, from your appearance I would think you are in your early twenties."

"You are right I turned twenty one a couple of days ago, actually on the first day we connected." Kay tries to suppress a giggle.

"Oh that is good that means you are old enough to take as a mate, which is what I intend on doing the minute I find you."

"What do you mean find me?"

"Well I have sent some trackers out to find you. They don't have much to go on other then your appearance and the scent I get of you."

"Oh why did you go and do that for? I was planning on coming to you when I was finally ready."

"Now that is a shock, I did not think that you liked me to much Kay?"

"Why did you think that?"

"Because every time I see you here you run from me."

"I am not really running from you I am making you work to have me. You come on a little strong Donavon."

"Oh please call me Don I don't really like my full name."

"Oh, ok. You can come sit with me, but you have to promise not to touch, yet."

Don swims over and climbs up beside her on the rock. All the sensitive areas still hidden under the water.

Kay blushes and shifts a little further away from him.

"There you go again moving away from me."

"How do you expect a virgin to react to having a naked man beside her that she is attracted to?"

"Oh that does explain a lot." Don's wolf murrs contentedly.

"Why are you shocked to hear that?"

"Not shocked my beautiful mate to be, Very happily pleased by the fact that I will be your first and only." Don reaches out his hand and touches her cheek.

Kay shivers slightly when he touches her. Then blushes darker.

"Would you let me kiss you Kay?"

"I would like that."

Kay nibbles on her lower lip as she turns to look into his eyes.

Don leans a little closer as he glances down at her lips. Pressing his lips gently against hers giving her a chaste kiss. Kay moans ever so softly, her lips parting under his which causes him to press just the tip of his tongue into her mouth, getting the first true taste of her mouth.

Growling softly in the back of his throat he deeps the kiss more, he tongue brushing seductively against her, circling it drawing it into his own mouth.

This continues for a few minutes before pulling back both gasping for air.

"Oh Luna that was wonderful, I never knew a kiss could be like that."

"You taste divine my darling Kay."

Kay blushes and attempts to hide her face.

"Why hide your beauty from me, you look so beautifully innocent when you blush. It makes me want you all the more. I can't wait to taste all you have to offer."

"You sure know how to make a woman feel like she is beautiful."

"Oh Kay you are, I never thought that I would ever find a woman as beautiful as you to be my mate."

Kay giggles softly. "Don being the Were that you are, I would think that you would have hundreds of women more beautiful then me trying to get your attention."

"None of them even hold a candle to you my beauty. They only wanted me for the power that being my mate would give them."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Last of the White Tigers Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds