• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Lawn Boy
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

The Lawn Boy

"Okay," I said, "But you wanna mow in that? You look pretty dressed up, do you want to get those clothes dirty?"

James shrugged, "Well, still, I could. It's no big deal. Unless Mrs. D is napping or something....?"

"She's out, actually," I replied. "Out with her sister for the evening, probably won't be home till late."

James took another step closer, inches from me now. He put out one hand and rubbed my upper arm, my bicep. "Oh. That's cool. Umm...do you think you might ever want to..." he reached out with his other young hand and put one finger on the top of my belt buckle. He looked right in my eyes, "...want do to...that sort of thing...again?"

Lust hit me like a wave. I looked into his wide eyes as they stared at me. The air felt like it had gotten thinner. I just nodded and breathed out an "Uh-huh."

James dropped down to his knees, right there in the garage, and stuck his tongue-tip out the side of his mouth as he started to unbuckle my leather belt. I reached out and hit the control to automatically shut the garage door.

He'd already bobbed his drooling mouth down on my cock several times before the door closed down on the neighbourhood with a thud.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Lawn Boy
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1263 milliseconds