• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Lazy Boy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Lazy Boy

“You’re pretty good at this. Have you been practicing in front of your mirror at home?” she said, smiling.

I slowly unzipped my pants. By now she could see the whiteness of my briefs, and, I was sure, the outline of my cock. It still wasn’t all that hard. I was putting so much concentration into the stripping that I’d stopped thinking about her naked. I turned sideways to her, and slowly began to take the pants off, sliding them down my legs. As I slid the jeans off my legs, I pulled the socks off as well. Then I turned to face her again.

“Are you ready for the grand unveiling?”

“Yes, I want to see.”

Holding up the right side of my briefs, I began to slide the left side down, exposing my inner thigh and just a hint of my light blonde pubic hair. As I was about to expose part of my cock and balls, I stopped and slid them back up. I repeated the same motions with the other side, again stopping just short of exposing anything other than the sparse hair. Then I slid my left hand into my shorts, reaching down the length of my cock to stroke my balls.

I turned around, so that now my ass was facing her. Looking back over my shoulder, I began to slip the underwear down the length of my body, exposing my ass to her hungry gaze. I held my legs slightly apart as I bent at the waist and slid the shorts down to my ankles. When I got to the bottom, I turned to look at her. I wondered if she could see my swollen balls hanging down between my legs from that angle. They felt large and full, ready to burst, although my cock was still only partially hard. I allowed her the full view of my ass from that position for a few seconds before lifting one foot and then the other and removing the shorts.

On a lark I then went down on my knees, still facing away from her. I spread my legs wide apart and lay my shoulders down to the carpet. My ass was then sticking up in the air, exposed to her, and I knew then that she could see my balls hanging low and full. My cock was exposed at that angle as well, hanging down as it still was, as was my brown puckered hole. I found the idea of it very exciting, and I lay there under her gaze in that way for a few moments.

“Let me see your cock, David.”

I stood up slowly, back still turned to her. I ran my hands around to my ass and kneaded the cheeks. I then gave my left cheek a hard slap that made a loud flesh-on-flesh sound that seemed to echo through the empty house. Slowly, then, finally, I turned to face her and let her see all of me. As I looked at her, I noticed her eyes were closed to mere slits, and she was looking at my cock.

“Ooh, you’re cock is soft. I like that. Will you make it hard for me?”

“I know I’d get hard if you’d take your clothes off, too.”

“It doesn’t look like you need my help,” she said, staring down at my crotch. Then her eyes met mine, and she smiled her knowing smile again. Sure enough, even though I had yet to touch myself after the strip tease, my cock was already half erect. She was getting me hard just by looking at me and talking. “Come on, David, touch yourself. Get yourself hard for me.”

I was momentarily embarrassed by her unashamed and hungry stare, and very aware that I was standing in front of her totally naked while she sat there fully clothed and in control of the situation. My first instinct was to cover up. But then I realized that she wanted to watch me, and that she was going to be turned on by it. I wondered if she was getting wet as I stood in front of her only a few feet away. The thought made my cock jump a little and get harder, and a low moan escaped from her lips. I dropped my inhibitions and started to go with the flow.

“Is this what you want to see?” I asked, as I started slowly and deliberately to slide my hand up and down the growing shaft of my cock. As I did so, the foreskin slipped back and forth over the head, sending ripples of pleasure to my spine and balls. I rocked forward on my toes and leaned my head back. I was so turned on having her there watching me that a moan escaped from my lips. It sounded almost like a scream in the silence of the room.

“Yes, that’s good. Keep going.” she said. Her voice betrayed her sexual arousal. However, she remained seated with her legs crossed on the couch, and had made no move to remove her clothes or to touch herself.

My other hand had been resting on my inner thigh up to that point. But I decided to really put on a show for her in hopes that she would strip down and join in. I slid the hand up my thigh and lightly brushed my balls, pushing them up and out from my body. My hand continued moving up my body, and I stroked across my stomach and rib cage slowly with just my fingertips. I shivered as the goosebumps raised on my arms and chest from the cool caress.

My hand continued upward and I stroked my chest. I made eye contact with Sharon as I began playing with my nipples, pinching and pulling on them. She didn’t say anything, but just smiled at me again. My hand traveled up to stroke my neck, then to my cheek, which I brushed across. I was giving her the full treatment as I playfully licked and sucked my index and middle fingers, lapping at them with my exposed tongue.

I closed my eyes and pretended that I was sucking and licking her swollen clit, running my tongue around the tips of my fingers with my eyes closed in concentration. When I opened them, I could see that her hand had inched a small way up her thigh, and her hand was squeezing her thigh. However, she still was not touching herself, and she was still fully clothed and zipped up. I thought I had heard a sharp intake of her breath while my eyes were closed, but I couldn’t be sure.

She couldn’t completely hide her feelings, though. As she moved her head slightly, her eyes were highlighted in a shaft of light. They were blazing with sensual energy. In any other situation I would be expecting her to jump off the couch, throw me down and rape me. She showed no signs of making a move, though.

“Do you want to touch me, Sharon?”

“I want to watch you. Keep going. And tell me when you’re getting close to cumming.”

As much as I wanted to move to the couch and ravage her just then, there was something that prevented me from doing it. I think I liked putting on a show for her. But I also didn’t want to anger her or make her disapprove of me for some reason. And I had agreed to do whatever she said once we got here. So I started to slowly stroke myself again. I slowly retraced the trip down my body with my other hand, stroking my chest and stomach. When I got back down to my cock, I began to lightly squeeze and rub my balls. I was now really getting into it. My knees were feeling weak, and I could feel the tension welling up in my balls.

I decided to give her the whole show, and to maximize my own pleasure at the same time. As I continued stroking my balls, I began to rub the area behind my balls with my index finger. It was getting slick from my perspiration and arousal, and I began to slowly move closer and closer to my anus. Finally, I began circling the rim of it with my finger, as I increased the pace of the strokes on my cock. My head was leaned back and I was breathing hard. I was rocking back and forth as my knees kept nearly buckling from the foreskin sliding back and forth over the head of my cock and arousing me even further. I could tell I was getting very close to cumming.

“Are you getting close, David?”

Sharon’s voice startled me, as my excitement had made me momentarily forget she was there. I opened my eyes and looked at her. “Yes,” I moaned in a deep voice.

“Wait. Don’t cum yet. I want you to go and sit in the chair.”

“What?”

“Please. Go and sit in the chair. I want to watch you cum in the chair.”

Confused, I sat down in the chair and reclined back into the luxurious material, the footrest coming up as I did so. It was so soft and comfortable that it was almost like a sensual caress as I moved around. I noticed that a shaft of light from the other room fell across the chair, illuminating me in soft light that would allow her to see me better. As I relaxed, the thought floated again into the back of my mind that Sharon had planned the whole night in advance. I beat the thought back and continued to stroke myself.

“Spread your legs for me, David, so I can see you. Drape your leg over the arm of the chair and sit back.”

I did so, and spread my legs as far apart as I could comfortably. I began to stroke myself again, faster, determined to cum for her and for myself.

“No, go slower David, I want to watch for a while.”

I looked her right in the eye as I began to take long, slow strokes on my cock. I was once again stroking my balls with my other hand. For the first time, she seemed to be embarrassed about what was happening, as if asking for what she wanted had made her self-conscious. She smiled a shy smile and broke her gaze from mine and looked down at my hand sliding up and down on my shaft. I moved my hips forward in the chair so she could get a better look at what was going on.

“Do you ever slide your finger in your ass when you masturbate, David?” she said, looking up at me again.

“Sometimes.”

“I want you to do that for me. Put your finger inside yourself.”

“OK.” I once again began to slowly rim my anus with my index finger as I continued my slow strokes. I lifted my hips slightly so that she would be able to see my finger as it slid in. When it was slick enough, I slid just the tip in up to the first knuckle, so that it wasn’t past the ring of muscle yet, but I could feel it. It was an intense feeling, and I moaned once again. Sharon seemed to lean forward just a little then, and her hand traveled another inch or two up her thigh. Her lips parted just slightly, and I thought I could hear an increase in her breathing.

“That’s good, David. Now put it all the way in” she said breathlessly.

Slowly, I did as she said and began sliding the entire length of my index finger inside me. Once the tip was inside, there was no more resistance. I began to move the finger in and out slowly, and moving it inside myself as well. The stimulation caused my swollen cock to twitch uncontrollably as my anus gripped the invading finger.

“Oh, god that look’s good. Your cock is huge, David. Are you getting ready to cum?”

“Yes, yes. I’m very close.”

“I want you to keep going and cum for me, David. I want to watch your cum shoot out everywhere.”

Hearing her talk dirty to me had put me near the edge as much as my own stroking had done, and I knew that I was very close.

“Tell me when you’re going to cum, David.”

“I’m close. I’m so close.”

“Go on.”

“NOW!” I said through gritted teeth as I felt the first burst of sperm about to spew out of my near-bursting cock. As I looked over at Sharon, I saw that she had pulled a small camera out of her purse and was aiming it at me. I started to object, but then I was too far gone.

“UNNNHHH!” was all I could manage to say as I began to shoot thick streams of sperm from my cock straight up into the air. Sharon snapped off three or four shots as the cum landed on the chair and me. When I finished what seemed like minutes later several long, pearlish stands of my sperm had stained the arm and footrest of the chair. Even more lay in a puddle under my spent cock. My hand was also drenched in the stuff, and I could feel that my thigh had been sprayed as well. I can’t remember ever cumming that much before. It had been so intense that it was almost painful. My sperm lay white and shining, in sharp contrast to the dark color of the chair.

After a few minutes of recovery time, I thought again about what had just happened.

“Sharon, why didn’t you tell me you wanted to take pictures?”

“I wasn’t sure you’d let me.” She had suddenly become shy and apologetic in the wake of my orgasm, which I found a bit confusing.

“I came here, took off my clothes in front of you and did a little striptease, and jerked off in front of you. I even stuck my finger up my ass in front of you. Why did you think I’d be worried about a couple of pictures?”

“I don’t know. I just couldn’t be sure. So, instead of asking, I just went ahead and did it when you were in no position to say no.”

“What are the pictures for?”

“I just want to have them to look at later. So I can remember tonight. And don’t worry, I didn’t get your face in any of the shots.”

“I don’t care about that. But you don’t have to look at pictures. You can have the live show any time you like. In fact, I was hoping that you’d return the favor for me.”

“We’ll have to wait and see about that.”

“Do you have a towel I could use to clean up?”

“Just wipe yourself off on the chair. I’ll clean it up later.”

“It’s going to stain if it dries there.”

“It’s OK. I’ll clean it later. Wipe yourself off and get dressed.”

We hardly made a sound while I slowly got dressed once again. I tried to hug Sharon as she approached me to replace the blindfold, but she just spun me around and put it back in place. The trip back to my car was mostly a silent one, and seemed a lot faster than the first trip. I think that maybe Sharon had driven around a little bit on the way there in order to confuse me as to where she lives. Looking back, the whole thing seems so calculated.

Still…I felt something for Sharon. I felt an emotional tie to her, maybe just sexual attraction, but I think it was more. And even though I knew there was a chance that she was just using me, I wanted to, needed to, see her again. I couldn’t hold back as we arrived back at the nearly empty parking lot. As she took off the blindfold, I took her hands in mine.

“I want to see you again,” I said, looking deeply into her eyes.

“We’ll see,” she said, kissing me lightly on the lips. She stroked my cheek, and had something in her eyes that I read as longing, and possibly affection. She gave my thigh a gentle squeeze, and then gave me a push to let me know it was time to go.

I knew that she wouldn’t be cleaning the chair that night, or probably any night. She’d probably let her husband find the stain, and then he could wonder what was going on. If he had trouble believing her story, she had the pictures as additional proof.

It would be up to him what happened after that. He could change whatever it was that had brought Sharon to that point and save his marriage, or he could keep going and probably lose her. The only indication I was likely to get as to how things turned out was if Sharon ever showed up at Lucy’s again on the prowl.

And I must admit, I’m curious. Curious whether they worked things out, and curious as to what Sharon would look like sitting naked in that chair, legs spread, touching herself for me. I think that the next time Karyn Poston plays at Lucy’s I’ll swing by and check out the crowd. Purely out of curiosity, of course.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Lazy Boy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds