• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Limo Ride

The Limo Ride

As I wait for you to get here, I am trying to go over the words in my head that I have to say to you. I just can't do this anymore. I love you so much and I know you say you love me. I just know that there is no future with us. You have your life and I have mine. The little time that we share together is not enough. The sex is the most erotic, sensual and fulfilling I have ever had in my life. I ache for your touch and I crave to taste your lips and smell your skin. I get so lost in your eyes and your mind, that at times I feel this is not real.

I get so lost in my thoughts, I don't hear you knocking. I snap out of it and answer the door. There are those amazing eyes staring at me; those luscious lips waiting to devour my entire body. You push the door open and kiss me so passionately my legs turn to jello instantly. I can't deny my hunger for you.

"You ready to go?" you ask.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!"

You are always doing things like this... Which makes it even harder to tell you I can't see you anymore. Nevertheless, I will enjoy this last day with you and savor every moment.

"Let me grab my sweater; it is a little chilly outside."

"No," you say. "I want to see those big, beautiful, hard nipples through your shirt."

As we walk out the door, I see a black stretch limo sitting in the drive.

"What is that?"

"We are going for a ride," you say with a smirk. "I love to see your eyes light up when I do things you don't expect."

"Oh, do you, really?" I say.

We get in the limousine and I am asking you for hints on where we are going. You will not reveal one word. I love being with you. I love the way you look into my eyes like you can see through to my soul. I hate that I love you so much and can't control my emotions around you. You slide your hand onto my thigh and lean in and kiss me harder and more intensely than you ever have. I feel like my body is going to explode.

"You are not healthy for me!" I tell you.

You lean in and kiss me the same way again, only this time you slide your hand up my skirt.

You whisper to me, "I knew you weren't wearing any panties! You are my naughty girl! I love you, Matasha."

"I love you, too, Brandon; more than words can describe!"

Your fingers part my lips and you slowly start circling my clit, every so often grazing it with your fingertips. As you are doing this, you shove your tongue down my throat and taunt my mouth with your tongue.

"How badly you want me, Matasha?" you ask.

"I don't want you..... I need you!" I reply.

With one swift movement, I am flipped over and my face is pressed against the cold, leather, seat.

"Brandon, the driver can see us."

"Let him watch me pound and pleasure your beautiful ass! You are mine and if he wants to watch, we will give him a memory he won't forget."

You pull my skirt up, revealing my bare ass. You start to rub and shake my ass cheeks, making them clap together. You smack both cheeks enough to get a small moan out of me.

"You love when I smack that ass, don't you, baby?"

"Yes, Brandon, I do!"

"I have never seen an ass so beautiful!"

You lean down and give a kiss to both my ass cheeks, as well as a bite, followed by a kiss with your tongue; like it's my mouth you're kissing.

"MMMM. You taste so good. Matasha, I am going to make you beg me for mercy!"

I can feel your hard thick cock stiffen against my ass through your pants. You grind him against my ass.

"Brandon, please.... I want to feel you inside of me!"

"SHHHH... I'll give it to you, baby."

You can see my juices glisten in the light of passing cars. You put your finger against my hot spot.

"Aww, did I get you too worked up?"

"You always do!"

You slide your finger inside me and pull it right back out. You tell me to open my mouth. You put your finger in my mouth and tell me to clean up my mess. I lick and suck your finger as if you just placed your thick cock in my mouth. You take your finger out and put your hand around my throat, pulling my head back, leaning over and kissing me; shoving your tongue in and out of my mouth. You lick my lips and then bite my lips and neck.

"I love the way you taste."

You like my sweet little peach. So soft and smooth on the outside and with every bite sweet juice just runs down your face and you lick it, not wanting to miss a drop! I can feel you breathing so heavily on my neck the hair on my whole body is standing and sending chills everywhere on my body. I am tingling all over.

"I have never lost control over a woman the way I do with you. I'm so happy to have you as a part of my life. I wish I could give you my heart the way you want."

I feel you unzip your pants as you are still whispering in my ear. Your sweet words pierce my whole being. One thrust of your hips and you completely fill me. My body quakes and explodes my sweet juices all over your thickness.

"I love to feel you cum on my dick."

Not thinking it was possible, I feel your cock get thicker and harder than I have ever felt it.

I beg you to fuck me and you say, "No! You're going to feel every single inch and thrust of my thick throbbing dick! Every thrust is for every moment of everyday that I can't get you out of my mind."

You shove him so deep in me that I feel like you're going to come out of my mouth. I gasp and grab the seat. You start grinding against my ass.

"Whose pussy is this, Matasha?"

"Yours!"

"Whose pussy is this, Matasha?" you say louder, as you push deeper in me.

"Yours, Brandon! Only yours!"

You bury your face in my neck smelling my hair.

"I love the way you smell! Your pussy feels so amazing. This dick is only yours. I am only yours! Do you hear me?"

I am breathing and moaning so loudly. I know the driver is watching.

"Brandon, why are you doing this to me?"

"Answer my question, Matasha!"

"Yes, Brandon, I hear you! I am only yours, too, baby."

You sit back up and starting beating my pussy like you never have. Smacking and grabbing my ass. I'm going to cum and you tell me not until you say so.

"Fuck!" I yell.

I beg you to please let me cum.

"NO! Not until I say so! Be a good girl and listen!"

My whole body is shaking and convulsing as if I am having a seizure. I am nearly in tears. I am begging you.

"Matasha?"

"Yes, Brandon....."

"Cum for me, baby. Cum all over my thickness!"

As I release, I can feel you squirting your hot load inside my swollen throbbing pussy! We collapse back in the seat and I lay on your chest. I look up and you and ask where exactly it is we are going. You say back to my house for round two! I smile at you.

"Oh, no, we aren't!"

I lean down and put your cock in my mouth. He twitches and starts to harden once more. You tell me to wait!

"Oh, no. It's my turn to make the driver jealous!"

You laugh and smile at me. I straddle you and slide your cock deep inside me. You grab my hips and thrust in me. I start to rock and move back and forth; occasionally up and down. I lean down and kiss you.

"Two can play this game!"

I put your hands above your head and start slow winding your cock. You moan in approval. Looking deep into your eyes, I admit I was going to tell you I didn't want to see you anymore today. You look me directly in my eyes and tell me you know, and that is what this trip was for. The surprise was not the car ride, but it was to show me how much I truly mean to you. It's not about sex with me; that it's so much more.

"The connection and intensity between us is just unexplainable."

"Brandon?"

"Yes, Matasha...."

"You think we will ever share our complete lives with each other?"

"You never know what the future holds; but I know I don't want to lose this or you!"

I kiss you one last time. Then I sit up and ride you until your cock screams and busts all in me. As the driver stops in front of my house we step out. I walk to the door and you talk to the driver. As you're walking up my steps, you are lightly chuckling.

"What?" I ask.

"The driver wouldn't accept a tip; said the free show was way better than any money!"

We both laugh aloud and walk in the house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Limo Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds