The Link Pt. 03: The Huntress

"We don't have any protection," I whispered. Caleb smiled at me and a vision formed in his mind. At first, I was shocked, then excited, then a lust wrapped in his love overtook me. "Are you sure?" I asked, knowing he was. He answered with his lips, as his hands began to undress me. A shiver ran down my spine as his image of me sprawled on the bed flooded my mind. He loved the idea of control and my loss of it. He wanted to be the captain of my pleasure.

I broke away from Caleb, stripping my clothes off more quickly. He chuckled at the desire he inflamed in me, and I bit back a smile at the devilish look in his eyes. I loved how much he wanted me. He pushed me onto my back as soon as the last clothing left my body, and climbed on top of me. I was shaking as his lips, starting at mine, traveled slowly down my body, slowing to tease my breasts that were suddenly so alive. The anticipation was so thick I could barely breathe.

Caleb nibbled on my tummy, sending ticklish waves dancing along my skin. He tortured me with his tongue, tiny licks sending little electric shocks to his final target. I found myself struggling, trying to scoot up to hurry him along. I could feel his smile as he held me in place, relishing my delicious anguish.

"Stop teasing," I half moaned, begging Caleb to deliver what his mind had promised. I was on fire with the thought of it. His lips formed a smile against my skin, and I felt his power grow. I was at his mercy, and he was enjoying it as much as I was. His lips moved down confidently, finding his goal more alive than it had ever been before. I could feel him concentrating on my scent, absorbing it like it was the fragrance of heaven itself. My hips jerked, involuntarily begging.

The warmth of his breath graced where no one had breathed before. The initial contact sent heat traveling deep inside of me, causing more pleasure than I had anticipated. My breath caught, and I could feel his pride. The intensity increased as he used our bond to know exactly what to do and how to do it. My hands found his hair, so beautifully in need of a haircut. A moan escaped my lips as his tongue continued to lovingly explore, finding the spot, the one place where my control ended, and his dominance reigned supreme. I closed my eyes, arched my back, and the world left me.

"You growled," Caleb said with humor in his voice. I opened my eyes to see the proud smile I knew would be there. He crawled up my body, kissing as he went. My muscles felt like noodles, all the energy had been ripped from them.

"I did not," I responded, my voice sounding like it was short of air.

"You did," Caleb argued, "and it was lovely. Like a tigress." I laughed as he pulled my weakened body into his. I loved how his chest felt against mine. He wasn't the unconfident boy I met in the mall anymore. He was all man. My man. I growled again and pushed him onto his back.

"Oh god," Caleb whispered as my intent became clear. I smiled and kissed my way down his chest, enjoying how quickly his control faded into pleasure. My will was now his greatest desire. I marveled at how giving me such ecstasy had excited him to a fever pitch. The apprehension that should have been present was nowhere to be found. I dearly wanted to give to him, what he had lovingly given me. When my mouth closed around him, his legs began shaking, and I felt his surrender, body and soul. I was slow and luxurious, enjoying his taste and letting my tongue tease, finding spots that excited his entire body. His mind exploded into mine, euphoria mixed with all his love flooded into me.

"We learn quickly," I whispered as I moved back up into Caleb's arms. He laughed between deep breaths while his normality returned.

"It's easy when I know what you like," Caleb said, his smile frozen as his body calmed. The link made it simple. There was no need to question if I was doing it right. Our pleasure echoed within the bond, pointing out exactly what felt good. I snuggled into Caleb and simply enjoyed the closeness. It was good to know he loved my skin next to his.

*****

"Miss Fuller," Jason called from the other side of the door. He had already knocked at least once though it had barely registered in my dreams. Caleb moved, and coolness invaded where once his skin had been.

"One minute," I called back, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I felt Caleb's lips on my shoulder, helping me wake. It was nice waking up with him next to me. Even with our permanent connection, his touch was magic. I turned and shared a kiss, knowing the truth of how much he enjoyed it as well. I wondered if we would ever get bored of it.

"Never," Caleb replied to my unvoiced question. I laughed at how my apprehensions disappeared with only a thought. We reinforced the happiness in each other. I greedily stole another kiss and then we dressed.

"It's our understanding that your phones are being tracked," Jason said, once we had returned to the front cabin.

"By who?" I asked.

"A section of the military," Jason replied, "with the help of the FBI. We have some contacts that have been keeping tabs on those that have been keeping tabs on you." He gave me a proud smile. The man really liked his job, or he enjoyed knowing more than me.

"Should I turn it off," I said, pulling the phone out of my pocket. Caleb followed suit.

"That's the first step, although it is best to isolate them from any tower contact," Jason pointed out. "You have a safe on board that would eliminate any chance of a network connection."

"I have a safe?" I asked stupidly, "Do I know the combination?" Jason laughed, more at me than with me.

"Mr. Watterson sent the combination with instructions on how to change it," Jason said. I wasn't sure I liked Jason's personality, though he did seem to be efficient in the bodyguard department.

"Do you dislike us?" Caleb asked. He knew my reservations and felt the same way about Jason. I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, but it was out now so I stood beside my love and awaited Jason's answer.

Jason's expression lost all its humor. Caleb's question had struck deep, and I could see him trying to form a response. Twice his mouth opened and nothing came out. Then his eyes regained their strength, and he answered.

"My apologies, Mr. McGuire," Jason said formally, "I'll maintain better decorum in the future. I assure you that Miss Fuller's protection is the only thing on my mind." I liked him better before. Now he sounded like he expected to get fired.

"That's not what he meant," I said, shaking my head. "We need you, the incident at the hospital makes that very clear. It's the way you talk to us, almost like you expect us to hold your hand when we cross the street."

"I'm not used to a boss who is younger than me, Miss Fuller," Jason admitted. "I assure you, I like you and your gift."

"Then call me Teegan," I said, "and we'll be friends. I don't know anything about being a boss, nor running an empire. Right now, I need friends more than employees."

"And call me Caleb," Caleb added.

"Yes, ma'am," Jason said with a smile. Caleb had recognized the teasing before I did, halting the less than friendly response I was considering. I smiled back instead. "Teegan it is." Jason nodded. "Mr. Watterson won't like it,"

"He'll have to get used to it," I said, deciding to set my own rules. There was a surge of pride from Caleb, something I didn't expect. He enjoyed me expressing strength. I shared a look with him, which probably confused Jason. "Now, where is this safe?" I asked.

Jason took us back to the bedroom, ignoring the ruffled bed. The safe was hidden behind the painting of the ocean, exactly where it was in every movie I had ever seen. It had a digital combination lock in which Jason deftly entered the current password and opened it revealing a sealed letter in an otherwise empty iron hole in the wall.

"This is for you," Jason said, handing me the envelope that had my name handwritten on the front. I traded it for my phone, and Caleb followed with his. "This is how you change the combination..."

"No need," I interrupted as I started to open the letter. "There's nothing we need to hide in there that you can't know about." Jason looked shocked at the trust. "After all, I'll know who to blame if anything is missing." He caught onto my teasing quicker than I had caught his. His smile seemed friendlier once I realized it for what it was. Jason locked the phones away and left me to read the letter in private.

"He likes to tease people," Caleb said. I nodded as I pulled out a tri-folded letter and a small computer thumb drive. "What's it say?"

"It's from Corbett," I said after I had glanced at the bottom.

Teegan,

I give you the curse of wealth. Everything you have ever wanted is yours, along with the never-ending battle to keep it.

You are my legacy, so do good things.

D Corbett

P.S. The flash drive is for your mother.

"He was truly nuts," I said, shaking the letter at Caleb.

"What does he mean, you're his legacy?" Caleb asked.

"I don't have a clue. It's not like I remember meeting him." The letter added another mountain of stress to my reality. I was barely able to run my own life, much less improve Corbett's name. Caleb wrapped his arms around me, lowering my anxiety. Inside, he was reminding me that we were an us.

"We'll figure it out," Caleb said and kissed my neck, just below my earlobe, exactly where he knew it would be most effective. Damn bond. He melted away some perfectly good distress. I loved that he could do it so easily.

Chapter 3 - Caleb

My girlfriend is rich. Teegan was still in denial, and I had to admit I could barely believe it. It was either the truth, or someone spent an enormous amount of money to fool us. The latter was too out there to consider. Every time I tried to solidify it in my mind, Teegan's thoughts overwhelmed the evidence. It was the responsibility she disliked. If it wasn't true, she was still free to wander in my dreams of being on stage. The idea of spending your life as my groupee appealed to her, and to me.

The captain announced our landing, and we all took our seats. Jason became more serious, his mind turning toward security as we neared the ground.

"I'll descend the stairs first," Jason said, speaking to Teegan. "A car will be waiting for us, and we'll move directly toward it. It pays to be vigilant until we're safely at home."

"So, I'm a prisoner," Teegan growled. I could feel the stress all of this was causing her. I sent some love, reminding her as if she could forget, that we were stuck in this together. It was easy to make her smile when I reminded her of what took place in the bed not too long ago.

"Yes," Jason surprisingly answered, "at least until we can locate and neutralize whoever wants you dead."

"What if I don't want to be locked up?" Teegan asked. Her tone became calmer as I sent visions of what we could do locked up together.

"Then you risk the people around you," Jason replied. "We'll be in the line of fire." Teegan turned in her seat and looked directly at Jason.

"Do I pay you enough to get in the way?" Teegan queried.

"Nope," Jason said, "that's why I'm planning to lock you up at home." I cocked my head to see the smile on his face. The man liked to tease. He injected humor, welcome or not, in almost every situation.

"Maybe we can work out a per bullet bonus plan," Teegan joked.

"With a hefty knife rider," Jason hit back. I felt Teegan strengthen and her thoughts, mixing with mine, come to a conclusion. I was proud of the woman I loved.

"I won't be locked up," Teagan said, "so a bonus may be in order. I intend to find these people who shot my brother. If it means me playing the bait, then that's what will happen."

"That's not a wise course of action, ma'am," Jason said, his smile had disappeared, and his eyes narrowed. Teegan sat back pleased with herself.

"I thought we agreed you'd call me Teegan," she said, her eyes sparkling with pleasure. She enjoyed catching Jason off guard.

"Not when we argue, ma'am," Jason continued, "my job is to keep you alive." The word had lost its power with Teegan. She was smiling at me like it was some kind of victory. I could feel the plane decreasing in altitude quickly.

"The mission's the same," I said, looking into Teegan's eyes. "We just don't want to hide for the rest of our lives." Jason was shaking his head. I assume he was wondering what he had gotten himself into.

"You'll duck when I say duck," Jason ordered, trying to take control again.

"Yes, sir," Teegan replied, with an emphasis on sir. She was laughing inside when Jason grunted. He was designed for a clear chain of command. Teegan liked things to be more of a partnership, and it messed with his mind. Leadership was a thing for generals and presidents.

The jet made an almost unnoticeable landing. I had to look out the window to verify we were actually down. Jason moved quickly to the front of the plane. I could tell he wanted to clear the way before Teegan expressed any more determination. It felt good to know that there was someone besides me concerned with her safety. Teegan smiled inside at my concern. She liked it as well.

"There will be a car at the bottom of the steps, white SUV," Jason instructed, "move directly into the back seat after I give you the all-clear."

"I don't think anyone knows I'm here," Teegan said, trying to lessen his caution.

"The military can guess," Jason returned. "They most likely knew you were airborne and our heading. Until we get you on private property, you're at direct risk from them." I felt Teegan's surprise, echoing my own. I wrapped my arm around her waist and nodded our agreement to Jason.

"Lead the way," I said. Jason smirked, once again feeling like he was in control of the situation, or at least had our attention.

Jason waited until the SUV came alongside the plane before opening the cabin door, which neatly dropped into position with stairs now pointing toward the tarmac. He signaled us to wait as he descended first, looking 360 degrees for threats. His next signal brought us down the stairs, and he quickly ushered us into the vehicle.

"Good afternoon, ma'am," A hulk of a man behind the steering wheel said as we entered. He had thick dark black hair that was at war with its military cut. His bushy eyebrows added to the impression.

"Call me Teegan, please," Teegan said, rolling her eyes at the continued formality. I scooted in after Teegan, forcing her to the other side of the car. "And your name?" There was a bit of authority in her voice. She was getting used to her role.

"Terence, ma...Teegan." the man answered, smiling at his struggles of avoiding the honorific. Jason slid into the front seat and Terence's smile disappeared. It was obvious who was in charge.

"Let's move," Jason ordered. Terence put the car in drive, and we headed out of the airport.

"This is Caleb, Terence," Teegan continued the introductions.

"Hi, Terence," I said, smiling at the disgusted look on Jason's face. He really didn't like the first name basis thing.

"Nice to meet you, Caleb," Terence said hesitantly. He wasn't sure who was in charge or if he was violating some rule. His eyes kept traveling to Jason, probably looking for some sign of approval or denial for the strange familiarity. Jason only looked forward, scanning the road ahead.

"Are you ex-military as well?" I asked.

"Spent eight years with the Army," Terence replied, "six with the Rangers." I heard the pride in his voice.

"Between you and Jason, I feel safe. Thank you for that." Teegan commented. It was a calculated comment designed to ingratiate our protectors. Teegan wanted to remind Jason that she appreciated him being in charge of security, even though he wouldn't be dictating everything.

"It's our job," Terence replied modestly, though his pride continued to shine in his eyes.

Terence maneuvered the vehicle toward a security gate. A guard nodded to him and physically pulled the gate open. Ahead, barely a football field in front of us, two desert colored military vehicles were quickly closing in on our position.

"Out the gate," Jason ordered sharply. Terence immediately applied the gas, and our SUV lurched forward through the gate. For a second, I thought we were going to play chicken with vehicles that looked half a size bigger than us. Instead, Jason pointed off to the side, and Terence pulled the car over and put it in park. The gate closed behind us, and the military vehicles came to a stop in front of us. I rallied my anger, letting Teegan's power rush into me. It felt good to let it swim in my head, to know that whatever these people wanted, I could crush them at will. No one was touching my love.

"Stop it," Teegan said. Terence and Jason turned toward her confused, but she was looking at me. I could feel how much she disliked what I was doing. She flooded me with love, killing the building anger inside of me.

"Sorry," I whispered as I let the anger go.

"It's not supposed to be used like that," Teegan said. Terence and Jason were looking at each other thoroughly confused. "It feels so horribly wrong." I let her will win as the power waned.

"You got a nosebleed," Jason said, pointing at his own nose to give me context. I wiped a small bit blood off my upper lip.

"Sorry," I repeated to Teegan. She smiled inward and outward. Little memory flashes of our earlier play danced in her mind, fully ending whatever anger I could have summoned. We were sunk if it came to a fight. Her love was too powerful.

"Stay in the car," Jason said, "they have little power on this side of the fence." He pointed back toward the runway. "Back there they could have claimed they were Homeland Security." He stepped out of the car and moved calmly toward the military vehicles.

A soldier dressed in fatigues stepped out of the passenger side of the leftmost Humvee. The camouflage on his uniform matched that of the vehicle, though it had a more pressed look to it. The slant of the man's cap was sharp and demanded respect. Jason became animated, demanding that the vehicles be moved so we could be on our way. The soldier was stiff, patiently waiting for Jason to finish his tirade. I couldn't hear the soldier's quiet response, but it didn't please Jason who began to threaten legal ramifications. Teegan straightened, and we quickly traded thoughts. I smiled at the conclusions.

"What's that man's rank?" I asked Terence.

"Captain," Terence replied. I heard him suck in his breath when Teegan surprisingly opened the door and stepped outside.

"Would you like to ride with me, Captain?" Teegan called to the officer. The soldier reached into his pocket and retrieved what I believed was a picture. He looked from it to Teegan and then back again.

"I would prefer you rode with me, ma'am," the officer replied sharply.

"That's not going to happen," Teegan said, "if you wish to talk, we'll talk. On my terms." She stepped to the side and motioned to the back seat, inviting the captain to join us. I had to smile at her confidence. The soldier didn't move.

"I don't think this is wise, ma'am," Jason said with clenched teeth.

"Neither is American heroes turning on each other," Teegan pointed out. "I suppose you're working for Colonel Righthouse, and he's sent you to pick me up." The captain didn't agree or disagree with her statement, but he also didn't advance. "I am an American citizen, Captain, not some enemy of the state. I love my country as much as you do. As much as Jason there does." She pointed at Jason who quickly hid a growing smile.

The captain looked at Jason who shrugged his shoulders. "She's a pain in the ass, sir," Jason said, then let his smile grow. "Doesn't seem to want to listen, even if it's for her own good." The captain pursed his lips and considered the alternatives. I was sure that grabbing an American citizen off the street wasn't what he signed up for.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds