• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid

The bronze statue of the little mermaid stood beside Copenhagen harbour for all to see. What no one knew however was that the bronze statue trapped and contained the body of a beautiful ballerina called Stephanie.

Many years before she had attended a dance school for mature students. A performing arts college that catered for University students who wanted a vocational qualification alongside their studies. It was at the college that a jealous girl called Fiona had paid for a spell to be cast on Stephanie and her girlfriend Darcey. She hated that they were better dancers than her, that they shared each other's beds every night and that they were so happy together.

The impact of the spell on Darcey was that she was turned into a man. A woman trapped in a man's body...and Stephanie became the pretty harbour side girl.

The spell could only be broken and the lovers reunited if Darcey found where her beautiful girlfriend had been hidden and fell in love with her which would be signified by a kiss on the lips.

Every day Stephanie wept silent tears as hordes of tourists gathered around her plinth. The hopelessness of her situation overwhelmed her... How would Darcey ever find her in another country and in such an unlikely position.

The only obtuse clue that Darcey had to go on was Hans Christian Andersen.

Their favourite story had been the Red Shoes and it formed a big part of their fantasy play together. Stephanie remembered how Darcey would gently slide a pair of beautiful red satin slippers onto her feet and lovingly tie the ribbons around her ankles whilst looking into her eyes and explaining all the things she would do to arouse her once she was under the influence of them. "Look Stephanie, look at them! Aren't they so pretty on your feet? Point you your toes for me and start to feel as they take control of your lust. How much do you want me to fuck you my beautiful ballerina?" Darcey would ask and the reply always came back "more than anything in the world"

Stephanie could feel her arousal flood through her cast body, the bronze between her legs would gently glow with heat as she remembered how Darcey would embrace her from behind, her left hand caressing her nipples and with her right sliding three fingers up her arse to finger fuck her to yet another orgasm.

As a statue she couldn't touch herself and she was destined to live for all eternity in a state or orgasm denial - on the edge but not quite there...

This was her life, unable and unwilling to forget but knowing that by keeping the memories alive she consigned herself to a lifetime of sexual torture.

Early one morning Darcey walked along the key front on Copenhagen. It had been many years since he had been happy. Since Fiona's wicked spell had separated him from his lover he had been a slave to his clit. It grew huge and fat whenever he thought of his beautiful girlfriend stolen from him through jealousy...

To console himself and in tribute to his lover he would dress in female clothes and wear ballet slippers. So it was that day he wore glorious velvet red ballet slippers with ankle high cuffed skinny jeans which betrayed the outline of his clit and an off the shoulder Breton top. Carelessly he walked, his feet in turn out and pointed so that any knowledgable observer would recognise the ballet training in the way he 'minced'.

But no one was around just the Little Mermaid.

Stephanie watched intently as this strange creature - certainly stranger than anything she'd ever seen before - sat down and stared at her. Stephanie knew about trannies and had never got it but there was something about this one that piqued her interest. He looked nice, looked good. Was he even a tranny? She liked his look though...

Darcey looked at the statue and was struck by her beauty. He was shocked at the similarity with his lost love Stephanie. Feeling love for the first time in many years he cried at the cruelty of falling for a statue. He cried as he remembered their love making and grew hard at the thought. Pointing his pretty toes as if for the mermaid to see, he remembered the Red Shoes.

Standing up Darcey rose to a lovely relevé in first before performing a beautiful fondue which he repeated over and over.

Finally as if consumed in his thoughts he tiptoed forward to curtsey to his sole audience member before kissing the statue on the lips.

As of in a dream Stephanie came to life released from the spell. "Darcey, is it you?" she wept "yes my love" was the reply.

In a quiet park they kissed and kissed overwhelmed but then with a mischievous glint in his eye Darcey said "I know a small dance shop in the town. Shall we visit to buy you a pair a red slippers to wear for me?" Gently stroking her nipples and caressing her wet labia Stephanie felt the almost forgotten feeling of orgasm flood through her body and she struggled to say "yes please my love, I want you to fuck me with that glorious clit..."

So began a new chapter in their lives.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • The Little Mermaid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds