• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Local

The Local

12

"If you put it anywhere else in the world it would be tacky," someone told Neil once. They had been talking about the little surfer-pub on the promenade, and Neil was a local there. He'd grown up in the little seaside town, and had seen it grow and shrink with the seasons. Already the long hot summer was starting to condense into a beautiful autumn, and the tourists had blown away like tumbleweeds, back to their metropolises and suburban sprawls.

At 23, Neil was an old soul; most of the local kids went away to inland universities and colleges, but Neil had chosen to travel- far and long. He had finished his studies the year before, and then gone sailing, and now he had time on his hands till his next delivery assignment, delivering luxury yachts from one playground to another.

He was tall and lean and sunburned, and the first time he met Micci, he prowled into the pub and stalked up to the end of the bar. The place was almost deserted, and only the locals frequented it in the off-season. Paul was in his usual spot, operating the pinball machine like a surgeon, mute and motionless save his gunfighter fingers. He also owned the pub. "Hiya, Neil- grab a beer!" He called out, not straightening up or looking around. "With ya now! Dammit- Aah!" as the last silver ball was swallowed.

Paul's girlfriend, Linda- heavily tattooed and pierced appeared round the service door and hugged Neil. "Welcome back, sailor! 'Ow long you back for? Beer?"

She ushered him round to their table, and Linda moved some paperwork to one side. "Bloody accounts," she muttered "always have to pay the damn bills, and we've had a HUGE season while you were away, luv."

As Paul returned from the fray, a compact blonde woman in her early thirties came in and joined them at the table. "Neil- this is Micci." said Paul, indicating a paper- and file-free chair.

Micci smiled and sat down. "Nice to meet you," she said. Neil admired her as she sat down. She was petite, with the telltale lean look of a serious swimmer or surfer, and from what he could see, her compact figure looked as toned as an athlete's.

Micci was wearing a pair of very short denim cut-offs and a tank-top over a bikini, and Neil's eyes kept getting drawn to her full, heavy breasts and very spectacular cleavage. Her strong smooth legs tapered down from a beautifully round little butt and hips which tucked into a small waist and flat stomach.

Over a few beers they chatted, and Micci kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. She was absolutely charming, Neil thought, and her foot kept touching his thigh when she crossed her legs. Neil admired her as they talked, and Linda and Paul kept bringing fresh, bitterly cold beers to the table.

"It's getting late- I must go- where do you live?" Micci asked.

Neil told her his address.

"That's right next door to me- want to come over sometime?"

"Tonight's good- shall I bring some beers?" asked Neil.

"Grab some from the fridge, luv," interjected Linda "and just close the door when you go, luv. Paul- Neil and Micci are going now!"

Neil grabbed a six-pack from the fridge, and said goodnight to Paul, who was finishing off in the kitchen. He ushered Micci out of the front door, and they walked down the deserted promenade, looking at the waves. As they wandered and chatted, Neil felt Micci's small hand steal into his. His cock grew heavy, and he felt a twist of butterflies in his stomach. Cautiously, he disengaged his hand and slipped his arm round Micci's waist. They walked on, quietly. Neil was sure Micci could hear his heart pounding, and he looked at her as they walked up her stairs.

She smiled as they walked up to her apartment, and Micci opened the door.

"Welcome- would you like a beer now? Bomb them in the fridge over there and let's grab a seat on the verandah. It's very hot tonight, isn't it?"

"Sure- thanks tons." Neil answered as he followed Micci's direction to the kitchen with the beers. He put the pack in the fridge, took two out, and Micci stepped out of her bedroom onto the verandah. She had shed her tank-top and cutoffs, and was just wearing her navy bikini-top and a mid-thigh-length wrap. Her heavy breasts jutted out provocatively from the balcony cups of the bikini, and Neil's cock twitched. He sat down quickly on the divan, and Micci sat beside him.

"Cheers! To new friends!" she toasted, and they clinked bottles.

In the half-light, Neil took stock of Micci. She had sun-bleached dirty-blonde hair tied back on her head, and a honey golden complexion. Her green-blue eyes sparkled when she spoke, and her mouth revealed small, even, very white teeth. Her body was trim and well toned, and she exuded a comfortable air of friendliness. Neil felt at home in her company, as if they had been friends for years rather than hours.

As the time wore on, and their conversation hadn't even begun to flag, Micci got up and put the kettle on. Neil adjusted his uncomfortable cock while she was gone. The sight of her luxurious breasts and heart-shape butt and the thought of the woman perhaps wanting more than drinks made his cock stiffen. He untucked his light shirt and adjusted his rigid cock. Already it was snaking down the leg of his trousers, and ached to be freed; to be liberated, played with, teased.

His mind was racing when Micci returned and sat down closer to him, putting two coffees on the table in front of them.

"I think you're really beautiful," she said, "and I just want to admire you."

She looked at the young man. He was well over six foot tall, and he had the lean frame and wide shoulders of an athlete- a swimmer or an oarsman. His dark tan and blue eyes gave him a captivating appearance, and his shyness was really appealing to many women.

Micci curled up to him, and Neil put his arm round her. Without thinking, he bent down and kissed her, softly on the lips.

It was as if a cracker went off. Micci flung her arm round his neck and kissed Neil furiously, her tongue probing his mouth and her body pressing against him. He fell back onto the divan, and held her close against him. They kissed softly again.

Neil's hands spread across her back and felt for the fastening of her bikini-top.

Micci suddenly sat upright and her eyes flashed. Had he blown it?

Wordlessly, she stripped her top off for him. First she slipped the straps from her shoulders, then she reached back and undid the fastening. Slowly she pulled the garment from her breasts and she sat there. Her big round boobs hung freely, and Micci's dark pink nipples protruded, excited, stiff. She stroked her hands lightly across her breasts, and Neil watched as her round areolae puckered and her nipples stood out even more.

"Your turn- Shirt off!" She commanded, grinning mischievously.

Neil sat up and whipped his shirt over his head. Micci reached out and ran her hands over his hairless chest. She rubbed his nipples and watched as goose-bumps broke out on his wide chest.

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

Neil leaned over and kissed Micci softly on the lips. He held her close to him and he could feel her big boobs squashed into his chest. Her nipples pressed into him, and he could feel the blush on her skin.

"Excuse me- I just wanna get comfortable," he said, and put his hand into his pants, pulling his big stiffening cock upright so it stood up behind his flies. He put his hands behind Micci's hard little butt and pulled her onto his lap. She put her arms round his neck, and she could feel the heat of his cock inside his shorts. She ground herself onto it, closing her eyes and drawing in her breath.

"Mmmmm... I want you to fuck me tonight." she murmured, as she bucked her hips slowly up and down.

They kissed again, and Neil's heart raced as Micci drew away.

Neil looked at her. The woman was extremely attractive, in the sort of surf magazine covergirl way he found so appealing. Now she was getting off on his clothed cock, and he didn't know what to do further. Micci was eight years older than him, divorced, and clearly experienced. Neil's two previous liaisons had never been much more than furtive teenage fumblings, and trying to use his big thick cock to any great effect was a lot more than teenage girls could handle, in his experience.

Micci sensed the turmoil in his mind, and leant over to kiss him.

"Let's get undressed- I'm too hot for all these clothes," she said with a wicked grin. "Can I undress you first?"

She stood up and Neil followed.

Micci moved close to Neil. She bushed her heavy bosom aginst his flat stomach, and Neil could feel her big hard nipples rubbing against him. Her skin felt very soft and warm. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of his walk-shorts and her fingertips met the head of his cock. She rubbed it with a fingertip, and looked intently into Neil's face, a questioning look in her eyes. Neil bit one side of his lip.

Micci slipped the button of his shorts undone and unzipped him. His engorged dick fell forward against his briefs. Micci ran her fingers down its length to his balls. Slowly she peeled his briefs off, and looked amazed at the sight of his nine-inch organ. His cock was almost rock-hard, and it stuck outward from his body awkwardly, almost horizontal. Micci stepped aside a little and cradled his uncut cock in her little hand. Then she turned her face towards him and pulled him down to her for a long, slow kiss. As they kissed, her free hand explored the shaft of his cock and felt for his full, fleshy balls. They contracted at her touch, and Micci sensed the tension in his body as Neil's shaft tensed and squeezed out a trickle of clear pre-cum.

"You really are beautiful," she murmered, between kisses. "and you've got a lovely cock. Please undress me..."

Micci stepped back and put her hands in her hair. Her boobs lifted and protruded even more, and Neil ran both his hands down her sides, stopping at the wrap of thin cotton round her hips. He untucked the end and pulled it off, stepping out of his shorts as he did so. He reached round for her hard little butt and pulled her body close to him. His now rock-hard cock pressed up between Micci's boobs, and the head pressed above his navel. Micci slipped her hand between them and grasped his slightly curved shaft. She pulled his foreskin back and began to absently rub her thumb over the frenum.

Neil thought she would push him over the edge as Micci milked the pre-cum from his cock, but she seemed to read the building tension in his loins and she stopped.

"Lie over there." She pointed at the divan.

Neil lay down on the day-bed and looked at Micci. Her pert little butt stuck out at a jaunty angle, and her flat stomach stuck forward. Neil thought immediately that Micci looked like a little girl, but with the most amazing curves. She seemed at once so vulnerable, and yet predatory, this little woman playing with the young man. He drank in the sight of Micci's body: her abdomen was toned and strong, and her well-muscled legs met below a narrow strip of Brazilian-trimmed hair which was light-brown. Neil could see in the dim light that her bikini-lines were clearly visible against her honey-gold tan, and the un-tanned skin was very soft and touchable.

Micci stepped closer, and Neil could smell the warm scent of her fluids, beckoning him to be closer still. He reached out and cupped her buttocks, planting hard kisses in her groin below her hip-bones. She groaned and took his hand, placing it flat over her hairless mound. She pressed it into her and murmured. Neil could feel her wetness and her exposed, swollen lips pressing onto his fingers.

He reached for his cock with his other hand and stroked it. Micci immediately removed his hand.

"That's my job. I wanna show you what to do, and you can show me what to do for you, okay?" she said, consolingly.

She held the base of his cock in one hand, admiring the way his veins stood out on it like an athlete's. "This boy and his cock is a special package," she thought, unable to stop marveling at its thickness and size. With skilled fingertips, she massaged the tops of his balls in time to the pressure of his fingers on her cunt, and she watched his pupils widen and the pre-cum beginning to well out of his cock-head. She bent down and sucked the fat head into her mouth, cleaning it, tasting Neil's juices, and she stroked his cock up and down, very lightly, aware that it was still swelling and fattening as blood charged it up. Neil looked at her fingers, which couldn't even encircle his member. His cock looked huge in proportion to her, monstrous and dangerous.

"Gee- you've got a huge cock. I want it tonight.

Cautiously, he probed his middle finger between her soaking lips, and she gasped as he inserted it. She opened her legs wider, and seemed to dissolve into a torrent of fluids. Cautiously, Neil inserted another finger. Micci groaned, and climbed over him onto the divan, straightening from his cock, her cunt straddling his groin. She bent over to kiss him wildly, grinding herself onto his hand, and Neil inserted another finger. She moaned and curled her lip into a snarl, her eyes closed.

Micci's breasts hung over his face as she straightened from his kiss and sat down on his hand.

He bent up to rub the tip of his tongue over her still-hard nipples which were like football studs in their excited state.

"Suck them!" Micci commanded, lifting a heavy breast towards his mouth.

Micci slipped her hand over Neil's and pressed the palm of his hand hard onto her swollen clit. He had four fingers inside her and she was soaking wet to touch. His cock was also dripping its own juices onto his flat stomach. As she offered her breasts to his face, Neil could feel their weight. He cupped one in his hand, and felt the mass of tissue inside them that kept them so amazingly firm, but their size made gravity's effects inevitable. He sucked Micci's tense areola into his mouth and licked her hard nipple gently. She squirmed.

"Mmmhh- that's nice," she murmured. "Won't you nibble the other one, too?"

He switched his attention to the other one, and alternated the action: he sometimes sucked as much of her breast as he could into his mouth, and sometimes just teased her nipples. Micci was clearly enjoying the attention he was giving them.

She reached down, and removing herself from Neil's hand, she picked up his wet penis. It was turgid and swollen, and Neil wondered of it could get any harder. Micci played with his cock gently, weighing its heaviness in her small hand.

"Mmm- that's nice..." he mumbled, as she pulled his foreskin back and wanked his shaft up and down. Her other hand was at her groin, and she frantically rubbed her clit with two fingers, matching her stroking of Neil's tensed cock. Suddenly she paused and stiffened. Neil closed his mouth on her breast and sucked hard as spasms engulfed her, and he teased her other nipple fiercely, watching Micci's face as she was wracked by her orgasm. "She's so beautiful, and I'm so lucky" he thought to himself as Micci drifted back to reality.

"Lie down... I want to go on top..." Micci pleaded with Neil as she stroked the swollen, rubbery head of his cock slowly. His cock was now as hard as a football, rubbery and springy to the touch. All of the blood-vessels were starting to accommodate the charge of blood they were being pumped with, and Neil's cock was swollen and flushed with the excitement. He knew from his experimentations that it would take him forever to climax like that. His cock was like a warmed-up superathlete- absolutely unstoppable, and his balls were like two peaches as Micci played with them.

"You've got such nice tight nuts, Neil, and they're so big and full. I wanna empty them tonight!"

Neil's balls were full and fat, and Micci's comment made them tighten and spill some more precum. She felt the spasm and bent down to suck it off his head.

She knelt up over Neil's grotesquely distended shaft, and Neil parted her swollen lips with his fingers. He could feel the still-hard little nut of her clit with the palm of his hand, and she whimpered "No... I'm going to cum again if you do that! " in a plaintive little voice as he touched his palm on the area.

Slowly, Micci lowered herself onto Neil's member, and she could feel the head of his big cock sliding past the ribs of muscle in her wet cunt. She reveled in the stretching feeling, but as she slid down to the thicker base, the pain stopped her.

"Come inside- I need to help this along a bit," she said, pulling off his cock. It flopped out of her and slapped heavily- wetly- on Neil's abdomen. Micci pulled Neil up by the hand and wordlessly pulled him through to her bedroom.

"I wonder if this is good for her? I wonder how many other cocks like mine she's had? I wonder if..." Questions raced round in Neil's mind like a stream of meaningless data. Clearly the woman wanted him, but could she detect his inexperience? Was she just humouring him? How did she like getting fucked?

Micci's bedroom was stylish and minimalist. The woman had a few pieces of abstract art on the walls, and the floor was highly polished African hardwood. The French doors through which she had led Neil were draped in chiffon voile. But aside from a king-sized futon on the floor, there wasn't much else in the room. Micci guided Neil to the bed and cradled his cock in her hand. - Very thick and smoothly tapered, with a heart-shaped head the size of a plum, Neil's erect cock was too heavy to support its own weight and stuck out like a fleshy cucumber above his swollen, tense balls. She looked down at it and stared at the thick ridges of veins threading over its surface like whipcords. With one hand she reached over to her bedside for a tube of lubricant, and she pushed Neil onto his back on her low futon. She fumbled the bottle open and poured a generous dash onto Neil's shaft and balls. Micci straddled his thighs and rubbed the lube onto him almost surgically. She recommenced massaging his balls, squeezing both his sac and milking his shaft with his every spasm. She squeezed the knots of his vesicles and coaxed his balls gently. Neil groaned and watched the spectacle like a voyeur. When his cock was just about gushing precum, she lifted it upright and launched herself slowly down its slick, thick length with a groan.

"Am I hurting you?" Neil asked, lifting his thighs to stop her onslaught.

"Neil- let me have it all. I want to fuck you. Just let me get on slowly. Hold yourself- there." She instructed, guiding Neil's hands to hold them both round the base of his cock.

Neil bent up and kissed her lips as she ground her pussy down on the top of his hands, riding her clit into the base of his thumb.

Micci seemed as light as a feather on his loins, and her wet mound was grinding furiously at his hand. Cautiously, Neil withdrew his hand and allowed Micci's hungry cunt to swallow the last three inches or so.

"Nice?" Neil asked.

Micci didn't answer. Her nipples were being attended to by Neil's fingers, he was kissing her lips and throat and ears, and he had just speared her cunt with more than nine inches of gristly-hard young cock. She writhed, squirming like a pinned insect, as if trying to avoid the pleasant pain of his big cock. Neil bucked his hips up into her, and nibbled on Micci's nipple. With one hand he probed around her other tightly puckered little hole, rubbing it and watching the frenzied wriggling as Micci brought herself to orgasm again. With his other hand he pressed her hard little butt onto his thrusting cock, increasing her pressure and the anguished pleasure she was building herself to. Her vagina seized his cock like a vise, and then tremulously squeezed again and again as Micci bit her lip and buried her face in Neil's shoulder. He could feel the flood of fluids she was pumping out onto his balls and groin, and he squeezed his cock to flinch out some more of his own juices.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Local

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds