The Local Ch. 02

“You started, so you’re next!” Neil laughed, lifting the soft material of her jersey up over her head.
Neil’s previous judgement of Claire’s body was very wrong, and he saw it now. She was compactly framed, and her firm high breasts were deceptively large on her little body. Freed of their bra, her breasts stuck out proudly, and her large nipples were clearly enjoying their freedom.
“Now you, Miss,” Neil turned to Lisa: ”May I?”

She nodded, silent, panting with excitement, and she leaned forward as Neil unzipped and lifted her sundress over her head. Her fair skin glowed in the dim light, and Neil could see that it was as flawless as buttermilk. Lisa’s small pointed breasts had no sign of sag to them, and he stroked his hand gently down her neck, over her collarbone, and slowly, gently across her breasts. At the touch of his fingers, her pink puffy nipples hardened into little points, and her breasts became perfect round little apples under his hand. She was wearing very feminine pink gingham-print panties, and her skinny frame looked fragile beside him. She knelt demurely in the sofa, as lithe as a ballerina, and he feasted her eyes on her body. She had a dainty tattoo of a fairy just below the crook of her hip-bone.

Neil felt his cock twitch again, and he looked at the bump of his big organ. It was too heavy to stand upright, but, monstrously erect, it leaned against his smooth stomach. He lifted his brimming balls from between his legs and felt their fullness in his hand. They tingled as he touched them.

Claire stood up, and Neil stared at her. She was about five-one tall, and her body was luxuriously curved. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and dropped them, stepping out of them daintily. Her smooth body was luxuriously soft, and Neil imagined the feel of her skin under his hands. Her ribcage framed a smooth little tummy with just enough puppy-fat to make a little half-moon below her jewel-bedecked belly-button, and her strong thighs framed the triangle of a see-through white lace thong. Neil could see the dark fur covering her womanhood had been pruned into a narrow stripe, and he stroked Claire’s round hips with his hands.

“Now you-“ Lisa said, shakily.
“Okay”
Neil stood up and slipped his jeans to the floor. His penis flopped forward against his cotton-print boxers, and he edged them off over it. The girls stared at the monstrous erection which presented itself, freed from Neil’s clothes. It was cantilevered away from his body, and the half-retracted foreskin showed a wet glans. Neil’s cock had very prominent, thick veins, and these stood out like cords. His plump balls were tightly suspended, and they were very pink and fecund. Spontaneously, the thick member spasmed again, and the main vein underneath released another dribble of pre-cum. Neil wiped it off the head and licked it off his fingertips.
Lisa snuggled down against Neil’s shoulder and kissed him. Her tongue fought inside his mouth, and she kissed him harder

“You’re so hot- you turn me on ba-a-ad. I just want to fuck you, Neil. I’m so wet!” she said.
Neil cocked his head a little. Lisa had turned into a wanton just at the sight of his cock.
“How old are you, by the way?” he asked, in a mock-serious tone.
“We’re nineteen. And we both want you to fuck us.” Claire whispered, kneeling on the couch and licking the side of his neck. Firmly, she licked the soft skin behind his jaw, and the feeling made Neil almost cum on the spot.
“Well, I think we should get on and watch the movie, okay?” Neil suggested, still in his mock-serious voice.

“Okay” Lisa said.
“Good idea” Claire added. The two women made an elaborate show of sitting beside him, and they removed their panties.

The movie had become a little more heated, and Neil tried to focus his attention on the French painter frolicking in a tiny bed with a magnificently naked nobleman’s wife who had an American accent and silicone breasts. The two girls were clearly enjoying it too, but they were paying him a lot of attention too.

Lisa seized his shaft in her hand. With her fingertips she was milking his main vein, coaxing the juices from his glands. Her thin fingers couldn’t reach right round his cock, but her thumb rubbed the crown of his swollen glans which spasmed as she worked.
Claire, on his opposite side, had cupped his fat balls in her hand and she was pressing her fingertips into the hard swollen shaft where it ran between his legs, so the whole of his huge organ was being stimulated. Her other hand had disappeared into her g-string, and he could feel the gentle movements of her body as she rubbed and coaxed the secret places of her body to ready itself for him.

Presently, Lisa let his cock go and freed her pussy from her panties. She too started to play with herself, and made a pretence of watching the movie, but she could bear the temptation no longer, and Lisa lowered her head to place he mouth over Neil’s wet cock. She pulled his foreskin gently back and she sucked his cock-head into her mouth like a whole plum, while her tongue played round the folds of his cock-head, and Neil felt her swallow some of his copious pre-cum. The tension built up in his balls, as if they were overflowing, and Neil wanted desperately to cum, to explode with the sexual electricity in the room.
He seized his hard rubbery shaft below Lisa’s teasing mouth and stroked his cock slowly up and down.

“Shit! How big is your cock?” Claire marveled at the size of his organ, and watched as Neil’s large hand slowly worked his swollen dick into a climax.
“Uuh- I’m a bit over nine inches long, I think.” Neil offered. Claire’s eyes widened.
“Do you mind if I cum? I’m so close- I really want to now- you’ve been teasing me all evening. Can I cum in your mouth, baby?” Neil asked Lisa.
“Mmmh- sure. Quickly!” She replied.
“And me? I want some too!” Claire said indignantly, panting with the proximity of her climax. She had abandoned his shaft and balls and was holding her swollen lips apart while she vigorously coaxed her pussy with three fingers.

“Don’t worry- you’ll get lots, too. Watch!” Neil gently lifted Lisa’s mouth to his and kissed her gently as he wanked his foreskin furiously. Lisa replaced her soft lips to his knob, and Neil stroked the base of his huge cock rapidly. Claire, as if telepathic, resumed massaging his balls, and presently Neil gasped and grunted.

Claire felt the first spasm of Neil’s orgasm flood her mouth with the released pre-cum like a flood, then the thick streams of salty-sweet sticky white cum filled her mouth. She choked, and pulled her head away, gulping as Neil pumped thick ropes of his seed from his super-charged cock. Lisa tried to catch the bulk of it in her hands, but gave up and licked the sticky mess off Neil’s cock and hand and Claire’s fingers. Claire pulled her hand away and sucked her finger clean, even as more goo dribbled down Neil’s cock.

“Mine!” she called, and dived down to his shaft and greedily slurped the mess from his ball-hairs and root.
“Mmm... I want more!”
“Me too!” The girls chorused as they watched Neil milking the last of the load from his twitching, pulsing penis and licked their hands clean.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds