• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Long Dark

The Long Dark

The sun was setting as we got the last of our stuff packed up. Trunk... full. Back seat... mostly full. Travel music play list... set

"And now it begins," I said, looking over the top of the car at him.

We took a trip to his parents' house every year. They both seemed to like me "stealing" their son so that was a nice. The added bonus was access to the lake they lived on... plenty of fun in the sun! A week of nothing to do but lay out on the dock, splash in the water, and mess around on their boat. The only downside is that they live 8 hours away. We usually took off after work on a Friday in order to maximize our "there" time. By changing drivers as needed we could get there in one piece and found the nighttime drive was much less stressful.

"Once more into the breach, dear friends," he replied, quoting Shakespeare. He was like that... always a goofy turn of the phrase that made me smile. We dropped into our seats, clicked our seatbelts, and were off.

As expected, traffic was light. We were able to cruise along in the right lane without having to pass too many people. I watched the city slide by as we moved from circles of light along the interstate in the city to what my husband had named "The Long Darks"... the stretches of road between cities where it was just us in a cocoon of darkness, like we were the only people in the world.

My husband shifted in his seat.

"A little early for ABS, isn't it?" ABS... another of his little weirdisms... it stood for Achy Butt Syndrome. The first time he said it I rolled my eyes. After several trips, it was a permanent entry in our personal dictionary.

He gave me a look that was half sheepish, half annoyed.

"It's not ABS."

I looked at him quizzically. He's normally a very laid back guy. Getting road raged this early into a trip wasn't like him.

"It's the seatbelt. It's rubbing against me and..." he gestured to his crotch.

"What?" I asked, not getting it. "It's chafing?"

"No... I've got a hard on."

I burst out laughing. I wasn't expecting that! The look on his face, lit by the light of the dash, was priceless. He wasn't finding it funny at all...which made me laugh all the harder.

"Aww, poor baby... Ism's horny?" I asked in baby talk.

He just growled at me in response.

I reached my left hand over, running it up his thigh towards his crotch. I expected to find a bit of a chubby. Instead my hand brushed over a full-mast erection, straining against the fabric of his shorts.

"Damn... the seatbelt did THAT? If I'd have known a little light bondage would get to you that much I would have suggested a few additions to our bedroom. Ropes, chains, sex swing..."

"Ha ha, very funny." He paused. "You know that's not helping."

I realized I hadn't stopped stroking him. The feeling of his hard cock against the smoothness of the fabric was almost hypnotizing. He groaned, shifting in his seat again, half trying to get away from me and half pushing back against my hand, wanting more.

I looked around. We were deep into a long dark stretch. A quick glance at the clock let me calculate at least 30 minutes from the next town and pools of light. I licked my lips, debating... then, decision made, I popped my seatbelt loose.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't answer. I shifted onto my knees in my seat, giving me both hands to work with. The button on his shorts was easy but the zipper...

"Lift your ass a bit."

He complied, giving me fabric enough to get his zipper down. Fishing into his boxers, I pulled his hard cock out, giving it a couple strokes. Then, dropping my head into his lap, I engulfed him.

Believe it or not, this was my first road head. I wasn't ready for the angle, my teeth brushing across the sensitive skin before I opened wider. His groan was very loud in the enclosed space, as was the sound of rumble strips on the tires.

"Keep your eyes on the road, Seatbelt Boy!" I commanded before sucking him into my mouth again.

The position worked really well. I was able to take him as deep as I could plus had a hand free to jerk him at the same time. Part of me wanted to prolong this, to revel in driving him crazy, to lose myself in the feeling of my tongue sliding over his smooth skin, feeling the heavy veins throb, taste the salty sweetness of his precum. The other part had no patience. Make him cum, hard and NOW.

I compromised. I slowed my hand on his shaft, mirroring the speed with my mouth. I spent extra time sucking on the head of his cock each time I pulled up, never letting him out of my mouth and swirling my tongue before swallowing him again. It was a good rhythm and I could tell from his moans that it was working. I wished his balls were accessible but between the belt and his shorts I couldn't get to them. He loves it when I suck one into my mouth...

"I'm close," he rasped.

I jerked on him harder, holding the head of his cock in my mouth, tongue in overdrive, waiting for that first scalding spurt. His cock jerked in my hand and there it was, hot and salty. It was followed by several more. I kept jerking and tonguing him until he was begging me to stop. I sat up and met his eyes before swallowing his load in a gulp. With a satisfied smile, I plopped back in my seat and reclicked my seatbelt, leaving his cock out.

"Wow... that was amazing! Thank you."

"You're welcome. No... seriously. That was incredible."

I just smiled a Chesire Cat smile at him as I watched him try to shove his penis back into his pants 1 handed. The long dark went on. Staring at the yellow strip of the centerline sliding by, I realized I was now the one twitching in my seat. Good Lord, I was horny as hell.

I always wear skirts on these trips. Makes it easier during pit stops and are just more comfortable for long periods of time. I reached under me and, with a quick motion, pulled my panties down and kicked them over my sandals.

"Umm...whatcha doin'?" he asked.

For the record, this was another first for me. I'm a behind closed doors with the drapes drawn kinda girl. Not body shy per se... just like privacy when doing things in private. Tonight... well, tonight was different. Horny mixed with the blanket of darkness around us... time to push another boundary!

"Is it fair you get relief I don't?" half challenging, half silly.

I scootched back to give myself room and spread my legs. Even though it was dark I wasn't ready to give him a full porno show... a girl has to have some mysteries, right? Pushing my skirt up a bit, I reach under to find my pussy very damp. That warm, tingly jolt hit me the moment I touched myself, promising relief while raising my tension levels. I closed my eyes and let my fingers play. Left hand dancing over and around my clit, right hand sliding along my pussy lips, staying outside at first then sinking into my wet warmth. Mmm...

A large hand closed over my breast, palming it and doing a squeeze/rub combo. Through my thin top it felt wonderful.

"Are you watching me or the road?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Yes" he replied, obviously distracted. I trusted him not to kill us and focused on my own task. His hand moved from breast to breast as I ramped myself up. It didn't take much for me to get there, between our hands and the situation itself. My head started to tingle like it had gone to sleep, then my orgasm washed over me. I jerked in my seat, flicking my clit hard now, making it last. His hand moved to my head, burying itself in my hair, caressing me as I rode it out and slowly came down off the mountain.

I laid there in the dark, enjoying the post O tingles and the warm hand in my hair, a smile curling across my lips. Wow... nice 1st.

After who knows how long, I sat up & grabbed a wet wipe (never road trip without them!) and gave myself a quick wipe of hands and girly parts.

Smiling, I looked over at him.

"Well, this has been a fun trip."

"Bit of an understatement there, hon. What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know... the dark, the time of day, your cock... who knows?"

He snorted. "That last may have to happen again."

Looking down, I could make out the shadow of another erection.

"So soon?"

"Shit honey... you just masturbated in front of me...what did you expect?"

"Good point. I guess we'll see what we can do about that... later."

He groaned, adjusted himself, and looked off down the road.

Our play list kept us entertained for another hour or so. The road traffic continued to dwindle, with only a few semi trucks keeping us company from time to time on the road. A blue REST STOP 1 MILE appeared in the near distance.

"Can we stop for a stretch?" I asked.

"Of course, milady."

Blinker on, a slide to the right and a slow turn revealed the rest stop to us. There were no other cars in the parking lot. He slid into a space and shut off the engine.

I climbed out and stretched.

"Hey... you forgot something."

Leaning down I looked through the car. "What?"

He just pointed. There, where my feet had been, were my panties. I started to reach for them, then stopped.

"Oh well."

I closed my door and headed towards the rest rooms, knowing he would follow at his own pace. A random thought hit me and, before my "What are you thinking?!" filter kicked in, I flipped the back of my skirt up, flashing my ass at him. A muffled noise of surprise let me know he'd seen. Giggling, I trotted off to the lady's room.

Once I'd done my business, I stepped outside and stared into the dark grounds surrounding the rest stop. It was the normal "modern" site... a central brick building with surrounding parking and, further out, picnic tables and grills for enterprising road warriors. The picnic tables were only partially visible.

My mind was going a million miles an hour... this trip was turning out to be FUN. And that fun needed to continue, didn't it?

When he came up behind me, I grabbed his hand and we started to walk back towards the car.

"How's your situation?"

He nudged into me. "Your little show certainly didn't help. I had to wait for things to subside before I could pee!"

I giggled. "I told you we'd have to see if something could be done later."

"Yeah?" he said, open ended.

"Yeah. And guess what... it's later."

The parking lot was still empty. I pulled him away from the car, across the parking lot, and towards the dimly lit picnic tables.

"Are you serious?!"

I was just as nervous as he was. My heart was going a million miles an hour but the rush I was getting off the thought of doing this was overriding my common sense.

"Oh yeah!"

I spotted a picnic table further back in the shadows. I pulled him along, gripping his hand tightly. When we got to the table, I propped myself on the edge and pulled him into me. I could feel his hardon against me as my lips crushed into his, my tongue already trying to pry his lips apart. My hands went to his zipper and ripped it down, fishing his cock out. He moaned into my mouth, our tongues dancing now. I ran his cock against my already wet pussy lips then settled him into my opening. Then, grabbing his hips, I pulled him into me.

The feeling of him pushing into me, combined with adrenaline rush of being more or less exposed, was intoxicating. My pussy flooded with fresh juices as I bucked against him, urging him to match my pace. I've NEVER had an orgasm come on that hard and that fast before... it caught me completely by surprise. A total rocket blast into a tummy tightening, leg jerking O. My husband, looking down at me, panting a bit asked, "Did you just..?"

"Yeah... Keep going!"

I locked my still twitching legs around his hips, pulling him into me harder and harder. His pubic bone was mashing my clit on each thrust, driving me towards another O. His cock felt huge in me, stretching me out in such good ways.

A light washed over us as a car made the turn into the lot. We froze.

"Holyshitholyshitholyshit..." he babbled. I just stared. Had we been seen?

The car parked and turned off. An elderly couple slowly exited and walked together towards the restrooms.

I laughed quietly. "We're good."

He just stood there, cock smaller but still in me. "I don't know..."

"Seriously, we're good." I gave him a pull on his hips. "Dammit, do NOT leave me hanging!"

Not breaking his stare towards the restrooms, he nonetheless started to move hips. That was more like it. Our groove had been disrupted but I was not in the mood to have this derail. I pulled his head towards me, looking into his eyes as I kissed him. Yesss...

He barely looked when the car started again and left the lot. His cock was back at full strength, his balls slapping against my ass as he pounded me. I knew I had another orgasm coming, could feel it coming on... slower this time, but definitely a good one if nothing else disturbed us. His breath was ragged and I could tell he was close, too. I just hoped I would get there before he did. Yeah... selfish. Sue me.

And then it hit. My pussy clamped around him and I pulled him tight against me. Apparently that was all he needed as well, his cum jetting into me as he jerked within my embrace. Together we rode it out in the dark and silence.

We panted against each other, leaning on each other for support. I kept my legs around him, keeping him inside me as long as possible. That feeling of post orgasm, cock softening wet warmth is so intimate... I wanted it to last.

Finally, it happened. He popped out. I stood up quickly before his cum could slide down my ass onto the back of my skirt. He backed up to give me room, quickly zipping himself back up. Walking a little spread-legged, we went back to the car. Wet wipes to the rescue again then we piled into the car and headed off into the dark once again.

"Still not gonna put them on?" he asked?

Leaning back, I smiled. "Nope. Who knows what might happen later on?"

He was quiet for a spell. Then, from his side of the dark car...

"Damn seatbelt..."

I just laughed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Long Dark

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 402 milliseconds