• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Long dusty Trail West

The Long dusty Trail West

12

Sitting here on the porch, watching our cattle in the pasture on my left, which would be the southern part of our ranch. Looking to the east and north, our crops are doing well this year, to the west of our place sits the creek we fell in love with when we first settled here and built our cabin with its porch all the way around it, just like mom had wanted it built.

Let me start at the beginning. My name is Jake Griffin Jr. I was born in Missouri. I am the proud son of Jake and Janet Griffin, I have one sister Melanie, five years younger than me.

At a young age my dad had me out hunting with him, I could handle a musket rifle very well, between dad and myself we kept the family and quite a few friends stocked up with meat.

At the age of 14, I had started wearing a pistol. I had gotten very good with it as well.

At 15, I lied about my age and joined the Army. The first year of my service was at a fort in Nebraska. With hard work and a lot of help from an older gentleman that was our captain at 17 years old, I got my sergeant's stripes.

On my 18th year, we went to war, The Mexican- American war, after 1 year and 9 months, of a solid victory, the war was over in 1848, I left honorably with the rank of Sergeant Major.

I was invited to join a group of men some would call hero's, some would call mean sons a bitches, but after a few years riding and fighting with them, I called them, my brothers. That group was called the Texas Rangers, we fought renegade Indians, Mexican bandits, and a few bad outlaws.

Just about the end of my second year as a Ranger and almost my 22nd. birthday, I received a letter from mom.

Dad's dream was to go west, he had always talked about Oregon and it's fertile soil, in mom's letter she was saying he had been awarded a section of land in Oregon, 640 acres of prime land of his choosing, all he had to do was follow the Oregon Trail with his family and belongings and claim it in person and live there for 5 years.

I noticed the stamped date of the letter, it was over 9 months old. sometimes mail is hard to catch up to you as a Ranger, some how this letter had got lost in the desk of our Captain while we were out fighting Mexican bandits.

I opened the letter, happy to read it, within minutes of reading my mothers words, my heart was broken and I was furious.

Mom's words were not happy ones. "My dear Jake, I am so sad to tell you that your dad has been killed. As you know your dad's dream of going to Oregon, he sold the farm and crops along with all the tools and most of the livestock to finance the move west."

"Son, your dad was robbed coming home that night from the bank. The only fortunate thing, your dad was smart enough to leave the money in the bank so it is safe."

Tears in my eyes, I continued to read. "Son, the eye witnesses say your dad told the robber, he had no money, but the crazy man shot your dad anyway."

"It was a gun hand that works for the saloon keeper, he pled self defense, and the saloon keeper had enough jurors on his side, he got off, sorry to bring this bad news to you my darling son. Also I guess his dream of Oregon is crushed, it seems only the husband can claim the land and no wagon train will let a woman and her kids travel without her husband, could you please come home son? Mom loves you."

I explained everything to my Captain, I would have to resign as a Texas Ranger and go home and sort this out. One thing about our group, we stuck together, helped each other when they needed it, and had the others back, no matter the odds.

I left the next morning. As I was riding out of town, a rider came up behind me at a rather fast pace.

It was Buck, one of my fellow Rangers. "What are you doing Buck."

"Jake, I am taking a little time off, thought I'd see what Missouri looked like, mind if I ride along?"

"Buck, I don't mind you riding along, but the Rangers need you here and what would Captain do, he would fire you as a Ranger."

"Jake you are one block headed dummy, it was Cap's idea, he asked me if I wanted to go on a special assignment, somewhere in a stupid state called Missouri lol."

"Thanks Buck, I can handle it myself."

"Jake, you know damn good and well a Ranger does whatever his Captain says, so I'm a going."

It was a long hard ride, a few weeks later we came riding through town that evening as it was just getting dark. We rode by the saloon and there was three men leaning against the post in front of the swinging saloon doors, guns hanging low and tied down. I was sure it was one of these dogs that killed my father, I took a good look at them, remembering their ugly faces.

Stopping in at the sheriffs office I asked about the shooting, Sheriff Hayes was hesitant to give me any information, Buck showed him his Ranger badge but sheriff just said he has no jurisdiction here, we would have to ask the judge about any closed cases.

We walked out of the Sheriff's office and his deputy was waiting on me. The Deputy's name was Jim Dodd, we were running and fishing buddies as kids, He told me most of what I needed to know.

The shooter was a mean hombre they called Curly, his two sidekicks, have just got here in the last few months, it seems the saloon keeper was expanding his empire in this little town and the Sheriff was afraid of him.

Buck and I rode on out to the ranch, it was dark and we were tired and not thinking very good, we just rode right up in front of the house. All of a sudden, a blast goes off in front of us.

I was thrown off my horse instantly, Buck held on, screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs as that ole plug he was ridding bucked and pitched till finally putting Buck in the dust. I looked up into the beautiful blue eyes of this gorgeous blonde creature, about 17 years old, I would guess. It had to be my sister Melanie.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here." She asked.

"Well little sis, I am your big brother and that man over there laying on his back moaning is my Partner Buck. And what I am doing is sitting here on my sore ass, looking at my grown-up lovely sister."

About that time mom ran out on the porch, she seen me and ran to me wrapping me up in a hug. "I am so glad you are here Jake, I missed you so much."

"I miss you too Mom." I looked at Melanie, "I missed you also little one."

Melanie was blushing. "I am not little any more Jake, I am 17, a grown woman, well almost grown." Then she grinned at me.

I introduced Buck to them and mom and sis, made us some dinner, a good home cooked meal from my mom was unbelievably good, I never knew how much I missed that. Buck and I fixed our bunks in the bunk house, I could have stayed in the main house but didn't want to leave my partner all alone his first night here.

We spent the next few days catching up, mom told me the whole story about the trial, and dad selling everything, but the banker was good enough to let mom rent the house for awhile. When I see the banker, I will let him know how much I appreciated that.

Buck and I rode to town, got supplies, checked with the judge, I thanked the banker, then Buck and I went to the saloon and checked it out. The barkeep was a big fellow, Curly and his two buddies were playing poker and watching every move we made. A few minutes later the Owner came out and sat at a table where there was a few saloon girls sitting.

The saloon owner was dressed up nice, he had a fancy suit and fancy boots, black curly hair and a mustache, I also noticed he kept a pistol inside his coat in a shoulder holster, it looked like a 32 or some small handled revolver.

Curly and his friends had navy revolvers strapped on, one of them was a lefty. Buck and I always carried our Colt Walkers, that was the standard side arm for a Ranger.

We surveyed the place, drank our shot of whiskey and then went about our rat killing.

The ride back home we made a plan, it would go down tomorrow on a Thursday, the Sheriff was out of town and Jim, his Deputy would be there, I knew I could trust my old friend.

Early the next morning we were eating breakfast, mom was bringing more coffee and bacon to the table, Buck was eyeballing Melanie and sis was flirting back with him, mom asked. "What are you boys going to do today?"

I answered her, "We are going back to town, we have some business to tend to, then when we get back home, if Buck don't leave my little sister alone, I'm going to shoot him in his sorry ass."

Mom just laughed, Buck spit his coffee out and sis turned 3 shades of red then ran from the room giggling.

Riding into town, we stopped at the Sheriff's office, I invited Deputy Jim to have a drink with us, he knew something was up, he didn't want a drink but offered to come with us and talk about old times.

Pushing the swinging doors open we walked in, I seen the three rats leaning against the bar, it looked like they had been drinking for awhile. "Buck get us a table, I'll get a bottle and some glasses."

Buck walked over by a table and Deputy Jim stayed inside by the door, I walked toward the bar and told the big lug behind the bar. "Give me a bottle and 3 glasses."

Walking past the 3 gunmen, Curly was the last one at the bar. I acted like I stumbled and stepped on Curly's toes.

"Ouch, you son of a bitch, you stepped on my toes."

"Well you have such big feet asshole."

Curly reached for his pistol, but he wasn't fast enough, before he cleared leather, I put another hole between his eyes. The only man there that was faster than me with a 6 shooter was my friend Buck, he put 2 bullets in Curly's buddies.

Just when we thought it was all over we heard another blast, the big burly bartender fell over the bar, dropping his double barrel shot gun. Deputy Jim shot him in the heart before he plugged me with the scatter gun.

From the stair well we heard one of the saloon girls scream and seen the bar owner coming down the stairs with his tiny little revolver out, Buck and I unloaded our revolvers on him.

The next day Buck and I were sitting on the porch drinking coffee, when the Sheriff, Deputy and the Judge rode up.

Mom was watching through the window as I spoke to them. "Good morning Sheriff, what can I do for you this morning."

"Jake, I hear you had a little trouble yesterday."

"Oh Sheriff, it wasn't all that much trouble, hell as a Ranger Buck and I have had to deal with much more trouble than that, but that's not why your here, is it."

Buck and I stood up and had our hands close to our guns when the Judge spoke up loudly.

"Now don't get jumpy boys, we aren't here to arrest you, we wanted to tell you the Deputy here says it was justified, self defense, that's what it was and gentlemen, the town owes you big time, thank you."

They turned their horses and rode off, Deputy Jim looks back at us and grins and waves bye,

The Sheriff finally started doing his job and checked a few posters, the bar owner and his gang had bounties out for them, Curly was wanted for murder, shooting a Deputy in the back, his bounty was 2500 and the bar owners was robbery, his was only 1,000. The other two were petty criminals at 500 each.

I didn't mind collecting the bounty, I tried to share it with Buck but he said he was on official business as a Ranger and he couldn't accept it, so he gave his share to mom.

Early one morning a week later, Buck had his old nag saddled and was fixing to leave, he said he was headed back to Texas, Mom and Melanie gave him a hug and thanked him, I shook his hand and told him we were going to Oregon like my father had wanted to and he was welcome there anytime.

Melanie had tears in her eyes when she told him. "Please Buck, come see us some time, come see me." Buck nodded his head and rode off, I feared I would never see my friend again.

At dinner that night, mom and I were talking when, she asked if we could go for a walk.

"It's sure nice out tonight Jake, can we go for a walk by the pond?"

"I would love a nice walk with a pretty lady mom." Mom got up from the table, her and Melanie started washing the dishes as I put the chairs up, then walked out on the porch.

15 minutes later, mom walked out, a pretty blue shawl was over her shoulders, her blue eyes sparkled in the light of the porch's lantern, her long blonde hair was hanging down to her wide shapely hips. Mom had me at a very young age of 14, she is now 36, must have taken great care of herself, she looks like she did in her late 20's.

Mom walked up to me and said she had something important she wanted to discus with me, arm in arm we walked along side the creek, walking toward the pond when she stopped and looked at me with such a sad but serious look on her face, then said.

"Jake, I have something to ask of you and please let me finish, then think about it for a few days."

"Ok mom, ask me anything."

"Jake, you know about your dad's dream of Oregon, would you please consider taking his family, me and your sister there and let's start a new life just as your dad wanted, Please think about it son."

"Mom, how would I do that, the grant is in dad's name, not his son's."

"Son, your name is Jake Griffin, just like his, the grant doesn't say senior or junior, we can make it work Honey, I know we can, we have the money in the bank from your dad selling everything, we have your money from the bounties, I have a little cash and so do you, we can do it son, I know we can."

"And my dear mother, doing this, every one would have to think you are my wife and Melanie is my daughter."

"Son, no one would know us there."

"I will think on it mom, Did I tell you how beautiful you are tonight."

"Thank you Jake." Then mom reached up and kissed me on my cheek, we walked back to the house hand in hand.

I was awake early the next morning, well honestly, I didn't sleep much, thinking about mom's proposal, I had mixed emotions, leaving here without my dad, going so far off, but what had me up most of the night was picturing mom as playing the part of my wife. For a long time she has been the visions of my fantasies, sometimes when I was pounding some old whore in San Antonio, I had the image of mom with her long blonde hair spread all over my bed and her huge tits pressed into my chest as I buried all 9 inches of my hard cock deep inside her.

I was just finished saddling my horse when mom came out wearing only a white gown that hung down almost to her ankles, her massive tits were pressing it out and I noticed two fine hard points bulging out at her breast.

"Where are you going son."

I am going to town to check out a few things, I will be back later." As I turned my horse around, looked back at mom. You sure are beautiful in the early morning sun Mom, I love you."

"Be careful Jake, I love you too son," mom waved bye as I rode off to town.

In town I checked around with the local merchants about the price of supplies, then with the land agent about the grant, wagon trains and how much would a trip like this cost.

The agent told me about a wagon train that was leaving out from Independence Missouri in 4 weeks, then gave me a list of what was needed and where to get every thing, now since I was in town, I had heard about the new saloon owner, It was Belle, one of the saloon girls.

Two things I was in desperate need of, a shot of whiskey and a good piece of pussy to soak my hard cock in, Belle sold both of them in her place, so away I headed to Belle's Place.

Pushing the swinging doors in as I entered Belle hollered, "Howdy Handsome what can we do for you."

"Belle, I hear this is the place with the coldest beer and the hottest pussy, now lets see if I have enough money for them." I laughed.

"Well your money's no good here Honey, the drinks and the pussy is free here for our Hero, hell Jake Honey, I wouldn't own this place if it weren't for you."

Belle reached over behind the bar and grabbed a bottle and 3 glasses, walking over to a table where the pretty blonde and red head was sitting, handing them the bottle, Belle told them.

"Take our Hero up stairs and get him drunk and fuck his brains out, Hell Jake these are my two best girls, Hell they are the ones I choose when ever I want some pussy." Then she laughed as they walked me up the stairs.

Laying back on their bed, I was in heaven, the red head had nearly half my cock down her throat and was moaning as the pretty blonde was kneeling behind her licking her sweet pussy. After fucking both girls twice and watching them lick out the load I dumped into them from each other, and one final blow job, with my pretty red haired friend swallowing the whole load, we went down stairs, to a laughing bar owner.

Belle laughed and commented, "Now there is what I call, 2 well fucked whores, look at the smile on them faces." I had a pretty big smile myself I was thinking.

After another drink and a few minutes of listening to Belle, I went to the bank and pulled all of my money out, then walked over to the stables. The owner had 2 real nice Prairie Schooners for sale, I purchased both of them with 2 teams of Oxen. Leaving them there for a few days so the stable master could go over them and make sure they were travel worthy.

My next stop was to the merchant's store, purchasing all the needed supplies and a few rifles and ammunition, then headed home.

I got home late that evening, mom and Melanie had already had dinner so mom sat me a plate of food on the table, I could tell she was upset about something. "Where have you been Jake?"

"Mom, I have been thinking a lot about what we talked about last night, so I went to the bank and took out all my money, I bought us a couple of wagons and all the supplies we need for our journey. We are going to Oregon like you said Mom."

"Is that all that you done there young man?"

"No mom, I stopped off at the new saloon, Belles place and had a drink."

"I thought so, I could smell the whores scent on you." Mom was red faced and I could tell she was angry.

That pissed me off so I stood up, threw my plate towards the kitchen and walked out, that night I slept in the bunk house.

Early that morning around 2 a.m. the bunkhouse door creaked open, in walks my mom, wearing the same night gown she had the morning earlier, Laying down on the bed beside me, she said.

"Son, I am sorry for earlier, I don't know why it upset me so much, you going to see those girls, for a little bit, it made me so jealous I couldn't stand it, sorry Son."

I held mom in my arms and she pressed her large bust into my chest, I kissed her on the nose, "I love you beautiful." I said.

"I love you too Jake." We both fell asleep in each others arms that night, waking a few hours maybe around 5 a.m. I watched mom as she slept, she was gorgeous, the lady of my dreams, I leaned down and kissed her on the lips, it startled her and she set up in a hurry and didn't notice her left breast came into my view, my mouth was watering wanting to suckle them like when I was a baby.

"Why did you kiss me Jake?"

"Because I love you, Mom."

Mom got off the bed suddenly and walked out the door, looking back at me she said. "Breakfast will be ready soon son, we all need to talk about this trip and what we should do, and how we should go about our new life."

After breakfast we had our family talk, and discussed how we would approach this move west, since the grant was in dad's name, I had to act as him, mom would have to say she was my wife and Melanie would be our loving daughter, we were all a little uncomfortable with this situation, but it had to be that way, at least till we got to Oregon and settled the land.

Of course Melanie thought it was funny, she asked, "So do I start calling you Daddy from now on?"

Mom spoke up and said, "Yes Melanie, it is very important that we don't mess this up, from now on, You will call Jake dad, daddy or father, which ever you prefer, I will call him Jake or Honey or something I would naturally call a husband Jake you will have to start calling me Janet or something you would a wife, no more mom or son."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Long dusty Trail West

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds