• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lost Ones Ch. 1

The Lost Ones Ch. 1

"You look like you've lost your best friend in the whole world."

The observation came out of the blue, and Miranda started, just a bit, as a man stopped beside the large rock upon which she'd been sitting, watching the sun set over the ocean. "Excuse me?"

He shrugged. "Just an observation. The way you were sitting there, staring out over the water, you look so forlorn...so alone." He smiled suddenly. "I'm Hunter," he said, sticking out his hand.

"Layna," she said, taking the proffered hand for a quick shake. "And, no, I haven't lost my best friend. I guess I'm just feeling a bit homesick."

"I know the feeling. I take it you're not from around here." It wasn't a question, but Miranda responded anyway.

"No, I'm not. I'm just traveling...exploring, I guess. Seeing what there is to be seen." Searching, she added in her mind. Searching for the Lost Ones...

"Me too." He grinned impishly. "Technically, I'm a student at the community college in town, but that was really just an excuse to get away from home."

"You're a little old to be a college student, aren't you?" He looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties to her.

"Hey, it's never to late to learn," he said with quiet dignity, but his eyes were sparkling with mischief. Then the grin flashed again. "Besides, like I said, college is just an excuse."

Miranda nodded. "To get away from home."

"Exactly. My father has all these big plans for me. I'm not exactly sure I want to play along. So, I ran away."

"Oh, you bad boy, you!" Miranda grinned herself as she slid off the rock and dusted the seat of her shorts free of sand. She felt Hunter watching as she walked to the edge of the water and rinsed her fingers in the surf. As she straightened and tucked her damp hands into the back pockets of her shorts, he came up alongside her. "I love the sea," he whispered. "There's something very magical about it. I don't know what it is..."

Miranda looked at him, really looked at him, for the first time since he'd arrived on the lonely stretch of beach she'd claimed as her own. She had to admit, he was a spectacularly good look man. The setting sun had burnished his short black hair with gold and copper highlights. His eyes were dark, almost black, with startling silvery flecks. He was tall, broad shouldered, narrow hiped, his well toned body shown off to perfection in a tight black tee shirt and well worn denim cutoffs. A truly gorgeous human being.

"Yes," she agreed with his statement. "It is magical." Together they stood at surf's edge and watched the sun's fiery orb vanish below the watery horizon. Miranda sighed. "Beautiful. I never get tired of watching that." Once again, she felt his eyes on her, and when she looked at him, she found him staring at her in the oddest way. "What? Hunter, what is it?"

He licked his lips. "I want you to know something."

"What?"

"I want you to know that I've...I've never done this before in my life."

She cocked her head to the side. "Done what?"

"This..." Miranda's eyes widened as Hunter's hand came up to cup her cheek, as his face lowered to her, and her eyes fluttered shut as his lips sealed hers. She gasped as a shock ran through her, causing her body to react in a totally unexpected, totally sexual way. His kiss was gentle but firm, his tongue running along the seam of her lips, encouraging them to open and let him in.

Suddenly, he pulled back, staring down at her in shock. "Oh, Miranda. I'm sorry! I..." Before he could complete the statement, Miranda reached up and fisted her hands in his hair, pulling his mouth back within reach of hers. This time she was the aggressor, and Hunter only gave a half hearted groan of protest before his arms wrapped around her and he pulled her tight to his body. He was hard, she realized. As aroused as she, and though it was totally crazy, she knew then and there that the sun would not rise again without her having joined with him.

She writhed in his arms, rubbing her heavy, tingling breasts against his chest, raining kisses on his cheeks and chin, nipping at the side of his neck before returning to once again feast on his lips. Hunter's hands slid down and gripped her buttocks, lifting her and grinding his erection against her. Never breaking the frenzied kiss, he walked away from the surf, staggering through the loose sand, until he reached the rock upon which she'd earlier been sitting. He pressed her against it's hard surface, holding her in place with his hips as his fingers frantically worked the buttons of her shirt free. With a growl of frustration, he gave her shirt a yank, popping off the last two buttons and reaching for the clasp at the front of her bra. When her breasts were bared to his eyes and hands, he purred in pleasure and buried his face in her ample cleavage, nipping and licking the soft golden mounds before latching onto the nipple like a starving infant and sucking, hard. Miranda flung her head back and cried out long and loud at the powerful sensation that drove the breath from her body.

Finally she could take no more, and pushed him away slightly to get to the button fly of his cutoffs. With trembling fingers she opened his fly just enough to reach inside, past the silky smoothness of his boxers, to free his heavy penis. He was huge, fire hot and throbbing. He growled as she stroked him, thrusting against her hand, head flung back in pleasure. "Now!" she whispered. "Now, Hunter!"

He didn't have to be asked twice. He released her long enough to shove her shorts off her legs, and lifted her against the rock again. Miranda gasped in shocked pleasure as he positioned himself between her thighs and began to press inward. He was so big, she felt herself stretched almost beyond belief. Her chest heaved as he leaned forward, resting on her body. Once seated to the hilt, he pulled back slightly, black and silver eyes flashing. Then he began to thrust, and Miranda fell like she was going to explode. It was too much, he was too much. Once again he pulled her tight into his arms, spreading his legs as he thrust heavily into her so that each pass rubbed hard against her clit. Gasping, drenched in sweat, it only took a few thrusts for her to sink her nails into his broad, cloth covered back and spasm in orgasm. As he body clenched, she felt Hunter stiffen, heard him groan, and then felt the scalding rush of his seed into her belly.

She held on tight, her body still linked with his, as he slowly tipped over backward, landing with a thud in the cooling sand. "Oh...my...God!" he gasped.

Miranda curled up on top of him, rubbing against him like a cat. "Oh, yea," she agreed.

They just lay there in the sand for a long time, watching as the final rosy fingers of sunset faded from the night sky. When total darkness had finally fallen, Miranda pushed herself upright, straddling him. Her mouth curved into a sexy smile as she felt him harden within her again. She wriggled her hips against his, and he grinned. "Again?"

"Um-hmm." She leaned down next to his ear. "And again, and again, and again. For as long as you can keep it up."

"Oh, baby," Hunter murmured as she again rolled her hips. He grabbed her butt to stop the motion. "Not here. We'll end up with sand in some really unpleasant places." Reluctantly, Miranda nodded, and slowly, every so slowly, pulled herself off his impressive erection. She stood beside him, slowly, teasingly removing the last of her clothing and slipping out of her sandals. She glanced over her shoulder as she walked naked to the surf line and stepped into the incoming tide.

* * *

He'd never felt anything like this before in his life. Quickly he got up and shed the sand-covered remains of his own clothing, watching as lovely Miranda frolicked like a child in the surf, golden body and hair gleaming in the faint starlight. She held her arms out to him as he reached the edge of the water, and without hesitation, he joined her in the water. For a time he was content to swim and play with her, amusement racing through him as she would slip below the waves and swim up to him, touching, stroking, even nipping occasionally before darting away like a curious minnow. Her teasing kept him in a state of heavy arousal, longer than he'd ever held and erection before. Finally, he could take no more, and when she swam up to him, he reached out and grabbed her under the arms, hauling her up against him, rubbing against her. "I need you again," he breathed against her warm, wet skin. In response, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, legs around his hips, squirming around until her moist opening was poised against the straining head of his manhood. "Not here," he breathed as she began to lower herself over him. "We'll drown!"

"No we won't, Love," she whispered back, sinking fully onto him. "I won't let us drown." Hunter staggered back a few steps, trying to get them out of the water before he collapsed, but Miranda was too eager, pressing her heals against his butt, grinding herself eagerly on him. With a gasp of inevitability, Hunter felt his legs buckle, and hoped that the water was shallow enough that they would stay above.

* * *

Miranda could see he was lost. The water they were in was deep, deeper than they were tall when anywhere but on their feet. As he sank slowly below the surface, Miranda leaned forward and locked her lips to his in a deep, openmouthed kiss. Unable to resist, Hunter was thrusting his penis deeper and deeper into her belly, rubbing the thick head against the mouth to her womb. His eyes flashed open as they sank below the waves and were tugged by the current into deeper water, black and silver meeting gold and green, and with a reassuring squeeze of arms and legs, Miranda opened herself to the water, allowing part of her true nature to take over.

The thin, almost invisible gill slits on the sides of her neck fluttered open, allowing precious, oxygen rich sea water to flow over them. She filled her lungs with air reclaimed from the ocean and exhaled deeply into Hunter's lungs. She began to breathe for them both, allowing him to concentrate on making love to her. This time, cushioned by the sea, the loving was long and slow and leisurely, his thrusts much more gentle, but just as deep, just as pleasurable. Miranda kept her arms locked around his neck, her lips pressed tightly to his as his hands roamed from hip to breast, squeezing her gently, rubbing his fingers back and forth over her sensitive nipples. The sensation sent a dart of pleasure through her, and she stiffened in his arms, almost forgetting to breath for them both. She squirmed and writhed in his arms as he began to move faster, his climax rapidly approaching. He gripped her hips with bruising force, fighting the resistance of the water as he quickened his pace. When culmination was finally upon him, he slipped a hand between their bodies, and rubbed hard and fast against her clit, bringing her to orgasm just as he reached climax himself, exploding deep within her.

Lips still pressed together, Miranda opened her eyes and gazed deeply into his black and silver ones. She could see the shock of what she had revealed to him creeping into his awareness. But right now she could not give him the explanation he would seek. Giving him one last deep breath, she pulled her lips and body from his and pushed him away. He shot like a rocket toward the surface of the water, and Miranda held herself deep below, watching as an incoming wave picked up his unresisting form and swept it toward shore.

"I'll come back to you," she whispered into his mind. "Wait for me."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lost Ones Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds