The Lost Ones Ch. 5

Robert gave Hunter a long, probing look, then turned back to Adria and her companion. "I would say that that concludes this interview. You ladies are free to return to your people. Instruct your leaders that Miranda and her baby are remaining here for as long as she wishes to stay, and we will not tolerate any further attempts to forcibly return her to your home." He paused for a moment, then continued. The women stared at him as if he'd grown another head when he spoke to them in their language. "If we decided to help you, it will be because we decide to do so, not because of your arrogant demands. Tell your clan leaders this, we will negotiate through proper channels. Now go." Miranda smiled happily, realizing that Robert's words meant that he was open to the possibility of helping the Aquians. Hunter glanced around the table, a baffled look on his face--he'd never had the opportunity to learn his ancestor's native language.

Nodding, looking slightly stunned, the two women stood and followed their guards out the door and into the garden. As they disappeared from sight, Miranda turned to Robert with a big smile on her face. "Oh, thank you, Robert! Thank you so much!"

"I doubt this is going to be easy for them, Miranda. We are not going to make it easy. We were pretty badly ostracized when we chose to leave, and it's not something that our people have ever forgotten. Helping your people is going to be a group decision for all of us here on the island."

"I understand. Not all of my people are like the one's you've met, Robert. There are a lot of very deserving folks down there."

"I'm sure there are. Now, Hunter, take Miranda upstairs. She's had a stressful couple of hours, and she need to rest. Go on, shoo."

Totally at a loss for words, Hunter did as his father instructed. He led Miranda up to his room, their room, watching in concern as she sank down on the edge of the bed. Then she smiled up at him. "I'm not the only one who's had a stressful couple of hours, am I?" He shook his head. "I'm sorry I brought this down on you, Hunter."

"It's not your fault, Miranda. Actually, I think I owe you my thanks. If you hadn't come into my life, I doubt I would have come home for a number more years." He sat down beside her on the bed. "I wouldn't know the truth. I wouldn't be on the verge of being a father." He cupped her cheek and brushed a gentle kiss against her lips. "I wouldn't be desperately in love with a miraculous woman." Miranda gasped as he slid off the bed and knelt at her feet. "I don't know what the next few days, months, years, will bring. But I do know that I want to spend that time with you. Marry me, Miranda." He gave her a wry smile. "I don't have a ring for you. Hell, I don't even know if it's custom for Aquians to exchange rings. I have a lot to learn. But I figure if you're going to teach our child, you can teach it's daddy, too. So, will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

She caressed his cheek. "Oh, Hunter my love. Yes. Yes, I will marry you." Suddenly, she flung herself off the bed and into his arms. The force of her body hitting his tipped him over backwards, and he hit the carpeted floor with a thunk and a burst of laughter. Miranda lay on top of him, peppering his face with joyous kisses, squirming and writhing against his body until he felt like he'd burst the zipper on his jeans. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, he rolled until she was neatly pinned beneath him, the bulge of his erection pressed against the soft juncture of her thighs. Without half thinking, Miranda opened for him, and with a groan he sat back on his heals only long enough to free himself from the confining jeans. Miranda watched with eager eyes as he leaned forward to strip her of her dress and panties. He was back in a second, his body pressing hers into the carpet even as he pressed himself into the tight sheath of her body. "Yes..." he hissed as he came fully home.

Miranda gasped, and then cried out as her body convulsed in climax, just from the pleasure of having her beloved inside her. With a feral growl, Hunter began thrusting, hard and heavy, riding her through the waves of her orgasm, not letting her come fully down from the first before driving her to a second. This time when she arched, digging her nails into his back, he joined her, crying out as he filled her belly with his seed. Sated, exhausted, he sank onto her equally limp body. Miranda gathered him close, stroking his sweaty hair back from his face. "I hope it's like this forever," he muttered against her hair.

"It will be, my love. I swear it will."

To Be Concluded...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds