• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • The Lottery Win

The Lottery Win

This is my first attempt at a 750-word story and comes from a video clip I saw many years ago.

I thought I'd flesh it out a bit and make it into a story. I hope you enjoy. Comments welcome, and voting as well, if you care to.

The Lottery Win Humour and Satire

Jenny walked from the front door of her parent's house down the driveway to where her fiancé's car was waiting, parked as it was on the street outside, not understanding why he had not driven into the drive and come to the front door like Case usually did.

He would normally come to the front door, and when Jenny opened it, he would give her hug and a really nice kiss and tell her that he loved her. Not this time, however.

Case sat in the driver's seat, tapping the steering wheel impatiently while she walked to the car and opened the door.

Jenny leaned across to give him a loving kiss, after all it was only six weeks to their wedding, when she would open herself to him for the first time. He would finally have her, and she would be his wife, loving only him in every way she could. She had been talking to her mother and grandmother, listening carefully as they explained to her what would be required of her in her husband's wedding bed.

Her grandmother spoke, "You must be a lady when you are socialising with your husband and make him proud of you. You have to be a gourmet chef in the kitchen. You must be a nurse to him and your children when it is needed. But above all, you have to be an absolute whore in the bedroom. Then you will have a long and happy marriage, all same your grandfather and me, 60 years we've been together. I really hope you are as happy in your future life as we have been."

Jenny was amazed at her grandmother's last statement; it was almost as if she was proud of the fact. Suddenly, she understood what she was being told. She was going to be the best wife that Case would ever want and need.

Jenny opened her mouth to speak, almost giddy with excitement at the news she was about to tell her man.

"Nah Jenny, I have got something to tell you before you say anything."

"Oh, alright then, Case, what do you want to tell me?"

"Jenny, I am calling off the wedding, keep the ring, I don't want it. Samantha has chosen another ring, a bit more class than the one you wanted, so that's that. I won't be trying to talk to you, and I don't wish to see you, even at the pub, so if you see me, turn around and leave us alone."

Jenny sat there, absolutely still, shocked at the horrible words that had spewed forth from Case's mouth.

"Case, Who's Samantha? Is she the girl from Sainsburys we met a few weeks ago? Have you been seeing her instead of me, is that it?" The tears were trickling down Jenny's face as she spoke.

"Yeah, something like that. She puts out, Jenny. No worries, no argument, none of that giggle stuff like you do and then pushing me away. She knows a thing or two about sex, and what she lets me do, well it would be a sad day in hell before you'd even think about those things. Anyway, her family's got money, and she wants me and her to share it, which we can do after we're married. We'll have a proper house, I'll be getting a new car, better than this heap of crap I've got here anyway, and her old man's got me a job lined up at his firm on good money. So that's it. You can get out now, remember what I said. Don't call me, don't talk to Sammy, just leave us alone, and everything'll be okay. Got it?"

"Yes Case, I get it. Well, I can't say I was expecting this, but I guess it's better coming now before we were married. Anyway, I hope you and Samantha have a happy life together. I'll be going now, goodbye Case, and I won't be bothering you. Please don't bother me or come visiting me or my family either."

Jenny got out of Case's car, a couple of tears slowly making their way down her face. But these weren't tears of sadness, instead they were tears of joy. And to think, if he had let her speak first, she would have told him how she had won £2 million in last weekend's lottery, and he would have had half. As she watched his car pull away, she couldn't help laughing, a loud and very satisfactory laugh.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • The Lottery Win

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds