• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Love Bug
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

The Love Bug

"I understand Dr. Ruiz, and again I would just like to apologize on behalf of my team," replied Stephanie shooting a withering look at Manny.

"Hey! Give me a break will you? I apologized, and I admit it was a stupid mistake."

"I'm not sure stupid even begins to cover it," shot back Stephanie.

Once again Joe interjected to head off another lengthy argument on the subject.

"You know I just thought that we should secure the samples and data in lab one before the decontamination team stumbles through there and wrecks hours of work."

"That is probably a good idea," agreed Stephanie.

"I can help with that I know those systems inside and out," offered Manny.

"I think you have done enough helping for today. You can stay here and think about what you cost us," answered Stephanie.

"Christ, Stephanie! You don't have to kick me under the table I get it," said Manny.

"I didn't kick you, but you probably deserve it like somewhere in the nether regions."

"Enough folks! Let's just get this show on the road," said Joe.

He and Stephanie stood from their respective tables and with Dr. Ruiz in tow headed toward lab one. Manny kept his seat but looked under the table with a frown.

"Everything O.K.?" asked Gloria.

"Yeah, I'm probably just being paranoid. It felt like something hit my shin, but it might have just been the table leg."

Gloria got up to get herself another cup of coffee. Just for a moment, she thought she saw something moving by her chair but decided she was just jumpy from all the excitement. She filled her cup and stirred in some sugar while she watched Manny stewing in his seat. Joe and Manny had been lab partners for a couple of years now though Gloria had never approved of him. His reputation as a womanizer had made its way around the complex more than once. She couldn't see what women liked in Manny Prince anyway, sure he was a good-looking guy and all but his lack of discipline was appalling.

A stray strand of her hair tickled her neck, and she brushed it away. It suddenly seemed much warmer in the lounge than it had a moment ago.

What had she been musing about? Yes, of course, Manny Prince and his giant ego. He could be such a pompous ass. Then again his eyes were very nice looking weren't they and he sure was built he evidently worked out quite a bit.

Gloria shook her head as her thoughts seem to swim and jumble about in confusion. It did seem to be getting warmer in the lounge. To cool off, she started to unbutton her blouse low enough that the tops of her perky fair skinned breast could be seen.

Her eyes drifted back over to Manny Prince who was wiping his forehead. Apparently, he was noticing the increased temperature as well.

"Does it seem hot in here to you?" asked Gloria.

"It does a little," admitted Manny, "let me check the thermostat."

Manny rose from the table and started over to the environmental controls on the wall.

"Hm...Manny is a terrible human being...but he sure has a nice ass," thought Gloria.

Again Gloria shook her head. It was getting hard to focus on things except for a growing feeling in her stomach that she needed desperately to be touched. It occurred to her that she was severely getting turned on, but she couldn't imagine why here and now.

"Hey, you o.k. Gloria? You look flush," observed Manny, who had returned from checking the temperature, and came to stand just in front of her.

"Do you think I'm attractive, Manny?" she asked suddenly.

Manny had known Gloria for years and had never given her a second thought, but as she asked the question, he found himself noticing just how cute she was with her twinkling blue eyes and those soft looking lips.

"Sure...Your beautiful, Gloria...I love your eyes."

"Wow, and you haven't even seen my tits yet," replied Gloria her speech slurring slightly.

If Manny was surprised by her frank answer, he didn't show it instead he reached up and casually ripped her shirt open sending a shower of buttons bouncing across the lounge floor. Gloria quickly finished what he had started but grabbing the front of her bra and snapping the clasp open freeing her perky breasts. Manny licked his lips as he stared at her small but quite attractive mounds capped by a pair of half-dollar sized pink aureoles and dime sized nipples.

"You know, Manny, I have no idea why, but I want you to suck my fucking tits right now."

Manny plucked Gloria's diminutive form from the floor and lifted her up onto the table behind him before he engulfed one of her warm breasts in his mouth. Her nipple was rock hard, and he enjoyed the feel of it as he sucked it roughly and flicked his tongue all over the soft, bumpy flesh around it.

"Fuck! Yes! Suck them, Manny! God, I am so fucking horny!" cried Gloria.

His hands were all over her chest now squeezing her breasts as he ran his tongue around her nipples. Gloria pulled his mouth hungrily to hers kissing him with deep thrusts of her tongue as he returned her kiss with equal lust. They fell backward onto the table locked together in a passionate embrace. Manny ran his tongue straight across Gloria's stomach as she shook with barely restrained need. He lifted her skirt up and quickly slid her plain white cotton panties down. Her vagina was a sea of slick fluid with the light blond hair of her pussy matted around the swollen lips guarding the entrance to her pink love tunnel.

Gloria gave a deep groan as Manny plunged his tongue into her sweet nectar tasting her wet womanhood. She had never felt such an overwhelming urge to mate in all her life. Her whole body seems to be screaming to be taken and she could no more fight what was happening than stop the world from turning. Her hands slid into Manny's thick hair as he licked her cunt frantically, and she pressed her needy vagina tighter to his face.

"Oh! My fucking God, Manny! Eat my pussy! Ah! Shit I need to fuck so bad!" cried Gloria.

Manny kept slipping his tongue in and out of Gloria while fighting to get his pants down at the same time. He finally managed to undo his belt and slide everything down to the floor including his underwear. His cock felt like it was ready to burst as it pulled free. He couldn't remember ever being so hard before it was almost painful. Gloria spread her legs wider as he lifted up off her and pulled her to the edge of the table.

Her mouth was open and panting as he rubbed the head of his penis against her soaking wet pussy lips.

"Do it, Manny! Fuck me deep and hard!" she begged.

The air was split with a loud moan from both of them as Manny pushed his fat prick into Gloria's body. Her pussy stretched wide to accommodate Manny's large organ as it penetrated her pink flesh. Gloria pulled him to her burying her tongue in his mouth as he began to thrust deep into her tight cunt.

"AH! FUCK! Yes, give me every hard fucking inch!" screamed Gloria as she arched her back and met Manny's hard thrusts with her hips.

"Shit! Gloria! Your pussy is so hot and tight baby! God, it feels so good!" groaned Manny.

The table began to shake with the force of their hot fuck as Manny and Gloria gave themselves over to their fevered desires.

On the other side of the lab complex, Joe typed steadily on the lab annex computer making sure that all the pertinent files were archived. Dr. Ruiz was working nearby pulling her handwritten notes together while Stephanie had left momentarily to bring back some file boxes.

"Does it seems a little warm in here?" asked Gabriella.

Joe glanced over from his work,"Not especially, give me just a second and I'll check the thermostat."

He continued his typing but suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You know, Joe. Is it o.k. if I call you Joe? I just thought what a pleasure it has been to work with you today."

Joe smiled up from the keyboard looking into Gabriella's gorgeous eyes. He swallowed and tried to form a response, but it wasn't easy to think straight around such an exotically beautiful woman.

"That is very nice of you to say, Dr. Ruiz," he finally managed, "and, yes, you can call me Joe."

"Then you should call me Gabriella."

"O.K., Gabriella."

She kept staring at him, and it was starting to make Joe a bit uneasy. To his surprise, she reached up and touched his face with one warm hand cupping his chin.

"You remind me of this foxy t.v. Star back in Peru. He has soft kissable lips like yours," she said.

His heart started to race in his chest.

"Is she flirting with me?" he thought, but finding it hard to believe that were even a remote possibility.

She released his face and stepped away much to Joe's relief, and he turned back to typing thinking maybe he was imaging any real interest on her part.

"So tell me, Joe. That girl you were with earlier, Gloria, is she your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, we've been together for quite awhile since college."

"I know you could do better. You deserve a real woman, Joe," said Gabriella from behind him.

Joe turned around in his chair to answer, but his voice failed him utterly this time. Standing not five feet away, Gabriella Ruiz had removed her lab coat and pulled her shirt off over her head leaving them on the counter next to her and as he continued to watch she calmly slipped off her black lace bra. His mind could hardly comprehend what he was seeing. The woman before him had the hottest body he had ever been near. Her skin was a flawless light brown all the way down to her flat stomach. The swell of her perfect breasts, full and round with dark chocolate aureoles and thick nipples that screamed to be sucked swayed slightly on her chest. He stood from the keyboard as he tried desperately to recover from this very unexpected development.

"Um...Dr. Ruiz...Gabriella. What are you doing exactly?"

She smiled and started to move in closer until her half-naked body was poised just inches from Joe's.

"I think I'm trying to fuck you, Joe," she whispered.

His heart leaped into his throat and before he could form any plan she was on him pressing her firm breasts into his chest as she looped her arms around his neck. Her soft full lips rolled over his as she kissed him passionately. For a moment Joe was so overwhelmed all he could do was stand in utter shock as this exotic siren slipped her tongue into his mouth and kissed him deep and hard. An instant later he returned her advance throwing his arms around her waist and meeting her tongue with his as he joined the kiss with plenty of enthusiasm. Gabriella's lips felt terrific so creamy and sweet as she pressed them tight. Joe felt like he was floating on air. It what universe would a woman like Gabriella Ruiz even give him the time of day let alone try to seduce him?

He didn't have much time to contemplate this crazy turn of events as Gabriella quickly pulled his head to her chest. Joe felt the silky soft flesh of her bare tit grazing across his lips as she pushed his head to her waiting nipple. His tongue lashed out seemingly of its own accord running wetly across the bumpy expanse of her dark brown aureola before crashing headlong into the hard knot of her aroused nip. Joe groaned inwardly as he sucked her hot hard nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue all over it. He had played with Gloria's tits many times, but they were nothing on par with the size or beauty of Gabriella Ruiz's perfect mounds.

"Oh! Yes, Joe...Suck my tits baby! Bite my fucking nipples, Joe!"

Joe felt his lust firing up inside him as he did Gabriella's bidding making her cry out and grab at the back of his head tighter as he brought his teeth into play. His cock felt as if it would rip through his slacks as it swelled with blood. The excitement of the moment continued to spiral out of control. Gabriella pulled her wet breast from Joe's lips and shoved him back against the lab table quickly covering his mouth in another hot French kiss even as her hands worked frantically at his belt. No sooner had she freed the buckle then she had his zipper down and was shoving one hand into his underwear and wrapping it around his fat prick.

"Damn, Joe! I need to suck your cock!" moaned Gabriella.

A loud groan erupted from Joe's throat as she dropped to her knees and yanked his hard penis from its confines immediately slipping nearly the entire seven inches of flesh into the back of her throat. The sight of Dr. Ruiz with her thick lips sliding up and down his pole was the single sexiest thing Joe Templeton had ever seen. It was all he could do to hold back his orgasm as she sucked and licked every inch of his organ. He was just about to beg her to stop so that he could bend her over the lab counter and bury it in her pussy when the lab door opened and Stephanie Dodd walked in.

"What the fuck!" yelled Stephanie.

Joe stumbled sideways desperately trying to pull up his pants as his cock popped loudly from Gabriella's mouth.

"Shit! Stephanie...Ah! God this isn't...I mean it is what it looks like but...shit!" groaned Joe.

Stephanie stood still as Joe fell on a lab stool his pants still at half mast while Gabriella stayed on her knees but looked annoyed at the interruption. After a moment of contemplation Stephanie suddenly smiled.

"I'm so pissed at you two. I can't believe you started without me," she said as she slipped her lab coat to the ground.

His jaw hung open in shock as Joe watched his longtime lab manager start to strip in front of him. He felt as if he should avert his eyes but sheer curiosity kept his gaze focused on the spectacle in front of him. Stephanie pulled her overly stretched t-shirt off over her head revealing her enormous breasts underneath. As big as Gabriella was Stephanie's chest was almost half again as large and barely contained in her red lace bra. Her hands made short work of the snaps on her jeans, and she pushed them to the floor uncovering a matching pair of panties. As Joe looked on speechless, she continued her strip show removing those same panties. Stephanie's bush was a thick tangle of red hair matching the color of the ones on her head. At last her hands unclasped the last piece of clothing between her and complete nudity and a virtual avalanche of flesh spilled forth from her bra. The size of her tits precluded the possibility they wouldn't sag a bit, but Joe was surprised at just how firm her large mounds were as he surveyed the landscape. The heavy flesh was creamy white and supplanted by a pair of large light pink aureoles with tiny eraser point nipples that were firming up even as Joe observed them.

Stephanie was a large woman and probably carried a few extra pounds but she was still quite attractive and if Joe had thought his dick was hard before it rose even more as she closed the distance between them. He could only stare in stunned surprised as his now naked boss looped one hand behind his head and pulled his mouth to hers in a steamy French kiss. Her lips were very soft if not as full as Gabriella's and Joe quickly discovered that Stephanie knew how to use her tongue very well as she explored his mouth sweetly. The kissed picked up steam as Joe started to kiss her back with quick flicks of his tongue before a small semblance of sanity invaded his thoughts and he just managed to break away staggering backward.

"Wait! Ah...Jesus, Stephanie, the bugs must have broke containment, after all, at least some of them must have I can't imagine any other reason you guys would be acting this way."

"Hm...That's an interesting hypothesis, Joe. Why don't you think about it why I fuck you!"

"Seriously, Stephanie, I know you don't want to do this it isn't like you at all!"

Joe was still trying to get his pants up as he stumbled away from Stephanie's body but he didn't get far before he felt a pair of arms grab him from behind and a tongue lick his ear.

"Don't run away Joe. This party is just getting started," whispered Gabriella.

In his mind, he knew this was wrong, and he wanted to fight, but Stephanie took advantage of his distraction at being restrained by Dr. Ruiz to close the distance between them again. He suddenly felt his still swollen cock vanishing into Stephanie's mouth as she took over where Gabriella started and began sucking him deep into her throat. Joe let out another low moan, and he quickly realized that Stephanie Dodd was not only a talented administrator she was a first-rate cock sucker as well. Her hot mouth slid fast up and down his pole as she jerked his slick cock in one hand and massaged his hairy sack in the other. At the same time, Gabriella was covering his mouth with hot kisses. His resistance was crumbling fast with their dual assault, and he couldn't help himself as he pulled Gabriella tighter to him and squeezed one of her hard tits in his hand. Stephanie was doing a real number on his prick, and again he could feel the stirring of his orgasm threatening to explode out of him. It seemed like the inevitable eruption was coming and at least philosophically he wondered how he would face Stephanie at the Monday morning lab conference after shooting a load in her mouth. He was spared when she stopped and lay back on the lab floor.

"My turn I think. Eat my pussy Joe!" she begged.

He hesitated for just a moment, but his sex-addled brain was too overwhelmed for him to form a coherent thought at this point, so he simply went along with it and dropped between Stephanie's spread legs. In short order, he discovered himself in the last place he would have imagined that morning he would be, face down in his bosses naked pussy. The wet lips of her vagina were swollen and ready as he pushed them apart with his tongue. The thick hairs of her pussy tickled his nose a bit, but he didn't mind because she tasted wonderful. The sounds of Stephanie's low cries of pleasure quickly filled his ears as he licked her wet vagina all over especially taking the time to suck on her surprisingly large clitoris.

"FUCK YES JOE! LICK ME BABY!" moaned Stephanie.

Joe felt her juice running all over his face, but her moans seemed to be taking on a more muffled quality, and he paused a moment to look up. He was treated to a fantastic sight. Gabriella had removed her underwear and was straddling Stephanie's face! Stephanie's pink tongue was lashing outward and licking all over Gabriella's shaved cunt, and she rolled her hips pushing her pussy harder on to it. As Joe looked on Gabriella started to play with her breasts and threw back her head letting her moans join Stephanie's. He returned to licking the wet slit in front of him as Stephanie started to roll her hips forward humping his face and her cries became more desperate. Her body suddenly shuddered violently, and Joe realized she was cumming as her slit ran even wetter.

"Oh, fuck me! OH, FUCKING HELL! AH! GOD!" cried Stephanie.

A second later Gabriella joined her, "Yes! YES! Going to cream your sweet tongue, Stephanie! NOW! SHIT!"

Joe sat up as the two women pulled each other into a hot embrace kissing passionately before Gabriella took the time to lift one of Stephanie's large breasts and suckled the hard nipple at its center.

"Poor, Joe, don't worry your not going to get left out," said Stephanie with a seductive smile.

Gabriella moved first, and she pushed Joe over on his back on the cold tile floor. He was entirely at their mercy as the two women took turns licking and sucking his already straining cock. Stephanie started sucking on his sack as Gabriella slid up his body and covered his mouth with a hot kiss before she went to straddle his face. He quickly learned what Stephanie had already discovered Gabriella had a really sweet tasting vagina. He licked it all over enjoying the slick feel of her hairless slit. Things just kept getting crazier as he felt something new happening but couldn't see what was going on exactly just a tickling feeling and what he assumed to be Stephanie holding his penis. A second later he let a loud groan slip from his lips as his cock was engulfed by his bosses wet cunt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Love Bug
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds