The Love Of My Life, A Tender Offer

And as I licked and gently sucked David's rapidly stiffening penis I experienced both of those wonderful sensations. The look on his face that was thrown backwards, eyes closed and mouth open with half a smile and half an expression of sheer pleasure was sublime. It showed me how much pleasure he was gaining, how much I was giving him. It demonstrated the excitement and the satisfaction he was getting and what he was anticipating from our oral love. And by me doing this to him I was trying as much as I could to express in the clearest possible way a woman can her sexual love for her man.

As it became fully erect it seemed to fill my mouth to overflowing. One of my hands was on his stomach softly caressing its slightly hairy flatness the other was alternating between holding the shaft of his erection and cupping and cradling his balls. His hands were in my hair ruffling and pulling that as I lovingly kissed, licked and sucked him coaxing and urging him back to full readiness to make more love to me.

I had taken it almost out of my mouth and was alternately sucking quite hard and licking gently all around the inflamed purple glands. I was pressing the tip of my tongue right against the hole and running it around his foreskin that had folded back beneath the bulbous head when his hands gripped my hair more firmly and with a shrug of his hips he had surged back into my mouth.

"Oh God Mandy, that's fantastic."

"Yes, yes darling," I sort of murmured, despite my mouth being very full indeed.

"It's amazing," he moaned as his hips started to move. "It's so good," he sighed as he started moving in and out.

I stroked his thighs and tummy. I squeezed his balls and ran my fingers beneath him between the cheeks of his bottom. I was ready to do anything for and to him so sexually in love was I at that moment.

"It's incredible," he whined as he started to move faster. Started to thrust. Yes, as he started to fuck my face.

I was prepared for it. I was ready for it and I was willing, eager even, to give him the most precious sexual gift a woman has at her disposal. Yes I was prepared to let him cum in my mouth and to swallow his seed.

But no that was not to be. Not now, not this time.

He pulled himself out and sank down onto the floor next to me.

"Darling that was wonderful but I need us to make love," he said so considerately as he continued with a wry smile. "At my age three times in an evening is an achievement, four might be impossibility.

Laughing in the way that only lovers can we helped each other out of the dressing gowns. Kissing and grinding our bodies together as our passion built up and up our hands were now all over the others body. He started to push me backwards showing that he was ready to make love again.

"No David, like this," I said turning away from him.

I was kneeling and I leaned forward supporting myself by placing my elbows on the sofa. My body was bent almost at ninety degrees at the waist. My breasts hung with one of my nipples just catching on the edge of the large cushions. My legs were slightly parted and my bottom was stuck out towards him. I knew like that everything that was feminine about me was on show and I wanted that. I wanted him to see my bum. My slightly too full, rotund bottom with the deep crevice and the alluring brown, puckered hole that was not on the agenda for the first time lovers that we were. The blood engorged lips poking out between the back of my thighs and my legs and everything else,

"Oh God, Mandy," he muttered almost in a sob as he stroked the cheeks of my bum sending shivers through me. "That's gorgeous, that's fantastic. You look amazing like that." His hands were all over my bum and the back of my thighs, between the cheeks and along the wet sides of my pussy.

"Mmmmm," I retorted shaking my bum at him. "Well it's all yours my darling." I said rather stupidly for that implied he could have my arse. I quickly went to address that for, although as we'd laid in each others arms talking sex in the car one time I'd told him I didn't like anal I had to make sure. Opening my legs wider and reaching behind so that my crimson painted nails rested on my pink wetness I sighed.

"Well this is David so please, please take it."

When aroused and fully lubricated with legs parted and being entered from behind, penetration is easy. The position of the girl's body reduces resistance and naturally opens her lips and the man being behind and slightly above those lips means just the slightest of pressure and he's in and up her. And that's how it was as I lay beneath my lover in that hotel room. One shrug of his hips and he was in or, as it, rather crudely, went through my mind at the time, his cock surged right up my cunt.

The feeling, though, was sensational. His thrust was quite strong and he plunged very deeply into that open channel so that I felt his balls slap against my arse. He was in as far as he could go and that sensation of being filled to almost overflowing flooded over me. He reached round me to find my breasts so I lifted my upper body from the cushion it was resting on and revelled in his fingers squeezing the soft mounds of flesh and hardened nipples.

For a while we didn't really fuck. Well not in the terms of him pushing his erection in and out of me. No for a while his cock remained still, buried to the hilt in my pussy. He pulled me so I was kneeling almost straight up and ran his hands up and down my body. He lifted my hair up and pushed it into a pile on the top of my head that I bent forward as he kissed and licked my neck.

His cock in me, his hands on my breasts, nipples and clitoris and his lips and tongue on my neck created a heady cocktail of sensations for me and soon he had me moaning and grunting with pleasure, excitement and anticipation. I tried turning my head so we could kiss but couldn't really get my neck round far enough so instead I kissed him with half my mouth but that was fine for all the other actions more than made up for what I missed from that.

And still he remained buried deep in me without moving. It was then that I started moving. Then that I began squirming gently at first on his cock. Then that I commenced sliding myself up and down. Yes it was then that I started to fuck him.

"Oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, Mands," he moaned holding himself magnificently rigid inside me as my pussy slithered up and down on his ramrod-like stiffness.

"Let me fuck you darling," I gasped breathlessly as without even thinking I took my breasts in my hands and started to knead and squeeze them. His hands joined mine and we alternated between him pressing my hands against my tits and pussy and me pressing his onto those places.

It was an amazing mixture. In a way I was screwing him yet in another he was, of course, making love to me but at the same time I was making love to myself. A very odd but totally marvellous set of sensations.

But of course such subtlety doesn't last. It can't with two aroused lovers that were just getting to know each other sexually. We weren't able to continue that intriguing sort of lovemaking for very long. Other emotions and needs and wants took over. Took over both David and me and soon I was on all fours my arms supporting me as he began to surge in and out of me. Doggy style really did live up to its reputation of being the deepest penetration.

In most ways it was the best of the three fucks.

The first had been a little tentative with both of us concerned as to how we'd go together particularly after the ridiculous situation in the car. It had been good but more from relief than from any really strong sexual technique or vast pleasure.

In the shower it was all a little too urgent and hurried. Although hugely satisfying it had happened in a sort of an unplanned blur and again our pleasure didn't come from sexual technique but at the sheer thrill of uninhibitedly making love in such wonderful surroundings.

But there, doggy style, on the thick pile carpet in the middle of the sumptuous bedroom we had the most perfect fuck imaginable.

There was tenderness, technique, experimentation, excitement, soaring pleasures, enormous eroticism and love. Yes it was a fuck full of love. In fact it was not a fuck. We were not fucking. For the first time for some months now I had a man's cock in my pussy and he wasn't fucking me. He was making love to me. Yes David was making full, complete and total love to me. My body and mind reacted so powerfully to that to provide me with the most incredible series of orgasms I could remember.

They started slowly. Quite gentle surges of sensation reaching out from the linings of my vagina that his penis was so vigorously stimulating. Seeping out from there the feelings started to pervade every part of my body. They slithered down my thighs making it slightly difficult for me to retain the kneeling posture. They filled my tummy and soared upwards to cover, invade and to completely fill my breasts that began to feel amazingly heavy hanging down from my chest. My mind was also becoming fogged with emotions. I was so excited and aroused with almost every part of my sexual being crying out with pleasure and the need for satisfaction that I started to lose touch with reality. I was moaning and groaning, grunting and sighing with pleasure and want. My head was rolling from side to side and I had to close my legs to gain every last bit of pleasure from his cock that was sliding in and out of me in a consistent rhythm. I was squirming back against him and rubbing my breasts firmly against his hand that was cupping, weighing, kneading and deliciously pinching the achingly sensitive flesh.

"Oh David, oh my darling," I moaned almost delirious with the combination of my love for him and the extreme pleasure he was giving.

"Yes darling, yes Mandy cum for me, cum hard for me," he growled into my ear as he bent his body round mine increasing even more the depth of his penetration in me.

How many times he made me cum or whether I just had one, long orgasm I don't know. What I do know was that the level of satisfaction was so great that I'm sure I must have nearly fainted several times. Somehow, though, I think, but I'm not sure, that I remained conscious as he fucked, and fucked and fucked me taking me to areas of pleasure that until that afternoon had, for me, only existed in the most erotic of novels.

"Er, did you mean what you said yesterday Mandy?" David asked as we tramped through the rather damp woods and fields the next day.

I looked at him, my eyes hopefully sparkling and a mischievous grin on my face as I slid my arm through his and pressed my boob against him.

"About what David? I said lots of things yesterday"

"Oh come on you know full well what I mean." He said laughing rather shyly.

I was a little worried that I may have frightened him off a bit by telling him several times in the room and again as we travelled home in the black cab that I loved him. But he'd expressed his love at least as strongly as me and I had absolute faith in him. I stopped and turned to him. Reaching up I put my arms round his neck and I kissed him deeply.

"Yes David I meant it with all my heart and soul," I said quietly, adding in an even softer tone as our eyes bored into the others. "I love you, darling."

"Oh Mandy, Mandy, Mandy," he sighed pulling me to him and burying his face in my hair. "I love you so much, so very, very much, it almost hurts."

We laughed and giggled our way through the rest of the walk holding hands, stopping frequently to kiss and cuddle but, strangely in some ways, not doing anything really sexual.

"How was it last night love?" He'd asked when we'd stopped for our coffee.

I told him that it wasn't too bad and that Kevin didn't suspect anything. I asked him about Claire who he told me was in bed sound asleep so he was safe.

I didn't tell him that Kevin had wanted me. That he'd started pawing me as soon as I undressed. That he'd caressed my breasts and had got his hands between my legs almost before I knew it. I didn't tell him because as Kevin had done that so I'd found myself becoming wet. I didn't tell David for as my husband's mouth encircled my nipple and sucked on it like a baby I so wanted to be fucked that I could, I felt, have gone with almost anybody. A chilling thought indeed.

I had, totally and utterly, amazed myself at my reaction. I was beginning to hate Kevin and love him. We'd made love for hours just that afternoon and I'd had the most incredible series of orgasms. Yet as soon as he touched me I was like a bitch in heat. As soon as he started I wanted it so much. And willingly, avidly really I let him have me energetically and, I have to admit, satisfyingly. But after, as he lay beside me snoring, I sobbed myself to sleep, eventually, with just one thought in my mind, David.

As we both became accustomed to having an affair and accepted that was what we were doing so life settled into a pattern for us over the next few weeks as the good summer we had that year stretched into September.

And of course it all revolved around walking our dogs.

Now that we'd, as it were, broken our duck and had made love in grand surroundings having sex in the car, alongside it or anywhere in the woods or fields was no longer sordid. No it wasn't at all sordid but was necessary, very exciting and amazingly satisfying. I guess it had to be for we couldn't keep going to hotels although, perhaps every week or ten days, we'd manage to make up the excuses to spend an afternoon and the occasional evening together in a nearby Marriott.

We talked a lot. We talked about so many things but almost studiously we both avoided the longer term future. But as obviously as we avoided it, deep down we both knew that sooner or later it would have to be addressed. In those early days with the marvellous series of new discoveries that are the lot of new lovers we didn't though get round to it and as the late glorious summer turned into an early miserable autumn so we merely indulged ourselves in the sexual side of the affair putting all other considerations to one side.

It was as if David unleashed things in me I never knew existed. He brought out a side of me that with Kevin I just didn't, and maybe, couldn't show.

Until then I'd only had sex in the open a couple or three times and then in places where the chances of being caught were minimal or non existent. With David and the adventure of having an affair caution was, rather foolishly but so excitingly guess looking back, somewhat thrown to the wind. Several times we came so near to being seen by others that in retrospect it was crazy, but then adulterers don't have beds that often. So on the back and front seats of cars, against trees, in long grass, in woods and fields became our love areas. And we both loved it. It added even more to the sheer exhilaration of the affair.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful Mandy?" he asked one afternoon as I lay in his arms in a hotel bed, "if we could just stay here for ever?"

Kissing him and letting my fingers trail down his chest so that they just nuzzled into the sprout of pubic hair above his genitals I replied softly.

"It would be marvellous darling if we could just stay here the night. I would so love to wake up in your arms."

"God yes Mandy, to be with you all night, to have you all night."

"Mmmmm, yes darling yes," I sighed bending my body and taking him into my mouth.

We made love again and as we lay there dreading the moment that we knew was not far off when we'd have to leave David said softly.

"Darling, I've got an idea."

"Go on," I replied.

"Well I'm speaking at a conference and training event in a few weeks time."

"Yes, so?"

"Well it's a three day event at the NEC near Birmingham and its on this technology I told you about and showed that first day, remember?"

"Well I certainly remember the day David," I almost whispered turning so that my bare breasts pressed into his chest as I kissed his lips. "It was the first time we did this."

That stopped further conversation for a while as our mouths ground together our opened lips squirmed and our tongues plunged nearly into the others throat.

"The thing is Mand is that we're promoting the world wide web very heavily to advertising agencies and I wondered whether you could persuade one of those you work for to send you."

It fell into place then. I gushed

"So we could have two whole nights together?"

"Yes," he responded his face lighting up with a beaming smile. "And most of the days as well for I only have two speeches to make."

"What about me learning?"

"Well quite frankly love I could tell you enough in between shags for you to know more than anyone else in your agency. "What do you think?"

"Oh yes David I'd love to." I enthused getting out of bed and walking over to my hand bag to get my organiser. Standing beside the bed totally naked and not feeling at all self conscious with him I asked.

"When exactly is it?"

"Oh shit I've got two things on those days."

"Bollocks, still never mind I'm sure another chance'll come up soon."

"No, no sod it I'll do it, I can change things around."

I felt a little guilty as he leaped out of bed and took me in his arms for I was about to cancel seeing Sarah in a play and going with her and Kevin to his mother's birthday dinner at a local restaurant.

"Fucking hell Mandy, what's got into you?" Kevin said very sharply when I told him I had to go to this conference thing. "You don't need to bloody well work and you're only a sodden freelancer why do you have to go?"

It was equally difficult with my daughter and for the next couple of weeks I felt an absolute shit as the date for the conference grew nearer. Several times I came very near to cancelling it but the draw of being with my lover was too strong. The attraction of actually sleeping with him, of waking up in his arms and, of course, having almost endless sex with him for the best part of three days was so powerful I began to understand just how strong a force love really is.

David was only occupied at the conference for a couple of three hours on each day so it really was a wonderful time for us. It had been worrying and traumatic when I'd packed to leave, for Sarah was looking on as I packed and Kevin had studiously avoided having hardly anything to do with me for the few days before my departure. As I drove the car out of the curved driveway of the house it was almost as if I was leaving for good. And symbolically I suppose I was.

It would be overindulgent of me to describe those marvellous three days in detail. I know that some readers of this would like to hear about every little sexual action that went on but, quite frankly, there were just so many and varied that this account of that very special time of my life would become even longer than it is already.

The first evening and night though were very special.

I arrived at the country house hotel we'd booked into, separate rooms of course for both our partners had the phone numbers, just in case, around four. I had a long, luxurious bath, washed and dried my hair and generally pampered myself getting ready for my lover.

I wasn't at ease, not relaxed, not yet into the spirit of the affair or the right mood for the two whole nights with David. I was worrying about the lie and deceit. I didn't think I'd made any mistakes even going to the length of leaving my delegate pass and programme around so Kevin and Sarah would see them. The only slight chink in my armour of lies was that I'd said an agency had made me go and had mentioned the name. So there was the one in a thousand chance that he might phone it. I didn't think he would but that little potential slip made me feel sick with worry.

David called at around five thirty to say that he'd turned off the M6 and would be at the hotel in ten minutes or so. I didn't bother getting dressed so I just slipped on the dark red, almost crimson, silk robe I'd brought with me and tied the sash round the waist. I poured myself a glass of wine and the soothing affect of the alcohol and the expectancy of shortly being with him helped me relax and start to put the outside world out of my mind.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds