• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Magic Halter Top

The Magic Halter Top

12

Jill and I had been together for about a year. We'd been having infrequent sex for a while, so we were still relatively inexperienced. It was only recently, however, that we'd begun talking about possibilities beyond the normal few positions. Those were conversations we both seemed to enjoy, but the day's event took me completely by surprise.

On the weekends, I flew skydivers at a small airport a couple of hours from our town. Jill would go with me sometimes if the weather was warm. If there was not a full load of jumpers on a particular flight, she could take the occasional ride with me. Other times, she relaxed in the sun while I flew the 15 to 30 minute flights. She said taking a ride in a small airplane was an exciting experience. Adding to that excitement, opening the door in flight causes an unexpected rush of adrenaline. Riders sat in the floor since there were no seats, so holding on to a seatbelt seemed to be the only thing that kept riders from falling out as they stared out at the jumpers leaving. Heightened adrenaline-fueled senses can last hours for those not used to it.

Even sex, I thought, would be much more intense after such an experience. I didn't get nearly enough chances to carry out my research. So that idea remains only a theory.

It was a record hot day, even for summer, for Jill's first experience at the airport and she rode the first flight with me. The temperature is much cooler during the flight, particularly when the door opens. The cooler temperature combined with the adrenaline rush caused Jill's nipples to stand out in her halter top. That top was my favorite; it tied at the top and bottom and had only a thin square of white fabric on the front. It did little to hide her boobs, or to suppress her erect nipples. And they stayed erect even as we parked the airplane and spread her blanket on the grass to wait for the next flight.

Since our first flight, jumpers had started showing up. There is a large group waiting for their turn. Spectators and friends mingle while relaxing, sunning, and socializing. During the summer, it's more like a beach day with the girls wearing bathing suits and the guys wearing only shorts. There are all sorts of ball games, picnics, card games, hacky sack, and the occasional guitar.

Joe and Mike sat down beside us as I introduced Jill. They were some of my regular passengers and since today's weather brought a good turnout, there would be a bit of a wait between turns to jump. Those two always came together and Joe's girlfriend, Robin, was normally with them. She was working on this particular day, but Joe said she may come later.

Since Jill's top was so flimsy, her boobs had obviously captured the attention of Joe and Mike. She would give me a smile every time she caught them staring. The attention didn't seem to bother her at all.

The four of us continued chatting as the two guys set up their blankets and coolers next to ours. We had two pilots scheduled for this particular day. I covered the early part of the day while the second would arrive later. We had a large number of students scheduled. So those would be short flights. The normal number of regulars was there also. It was going to be a busy day. In addition to all the jumpers, a large number of spectators came out. Some even brought campers which were parked on the back side of the hangars.

It wasn't long before another group of jumpers was ready to go. Joe said he and Mike would entertain Jill while I was flying. I told him it looked like Jill was doing the entertaining. He assured me that she would be safe with them.

The first flight was a long one. Experienced skydivers jumped from much higher than students so they could get more time in freefall. I landed again about 40 minutes later. I taxied up to the grassy area, shut down the engine, and walked over to our blanket. Jill, Joe, and Mike were still there talking. They barely noticed me walking up until I spoke.

The first thing I noticed was Jill's nipples were just as prominent as when I had left. I thought it odd since the temperature was so hot. I only had time to sit for a minute and get a drink from the cooler before the next load of jumpers. I told Jill to be careful not to get sunburned. Joe said they had some sunscreen for her. They would see to it that Jill moved to the shade if she got too much sun.

I told Jill I would take the next three flights since they would be quick ones. If she didn't mind waiting that long, I would take a break after that. She didn't mind, saying the guys were keeping her from getting bored. She said they were telling her about Robin, who sounded very interesting. And Jill looked forward to meeting her.

I completed the next flight and had only a couple of minutes to walk over to the small store for a snack. As Jill walked with me she asked if I knew Mike was a cosmetic surgeon. I only knew he was a doctor. She was enjoying learning about the work he did. I told her I was glad she was enjoying the day with me. I would be more available soon. She told me to take my time, but she had lots of things to tell me about.

After the next flight, I spoke briefly to the other pilot. I stopped by our blanket to find Jill still with Joe and Mike. And her nipples were still just as hard as she sat between Joe and Mike. They were speaking in hushed tones. I was anxious to find out what she had to tell me.

While taxiing onto the strip for takeoff, I could see Jill and her two new friends up walking toward the runway and hangars. They must be showing her around.

When parking the airplane after my flight, I didn't see Jill and the two guys. It took a few minutes to give my parachute to the next pilot and tell him about the winds and other relevant information. While we were talking, Joe and Mike came walking from behind the hangars toward their chairs. Jill followed a few seconds later, walking up to join me just as I was finishing the briefing.

As I greeted her, I noticed her halter top was inside out. She told me to follow her as she began walking back toward the hangars. I asked her why her top was on wrong. She said that she hadn't noticed and kept walking. I followed but said I was sure it was on correctly when I left. "What happened to it during the flight," I asked.

She said quite nonchalantly, that she'd had it off. That answer caught me by surprise. So I asked why her top was off. "And by the way, where were we going?"

"We're going to that camper," she said. "Mike said we could borrow it." While pointing to the camper trailer ahead of us, she reached behind and untied her top, then took it off over her head. "There, is that better," she asked. I was too shocked to respond. I did look around to see if anyone could see us although, this was not a crowd that would have given it a second thought. I'm not sure I would have cared anyway. But it did catch me off guard.

"The top seemed to bother you," she continued.

"Well, yeah, it's something I would notice. Wouldn't you," I asked.

As she opened the door to the camper and walked inside, she told me not to worry about the top. She would explain it. "But first, there's something we have to take care of," she said. "Just relax."

She pulled my shirt up over my head then pulled me in for a forceful kiss. She sat down on the couch as she unbuttoned my shorts. "Get these off," she ordered. "And the rest, take everything off." As I did, she pulled me up to her, grabbing my dick and pulling it into her mouth.

With one hand holding my balls and the other gripping the shaft, she worked on me with a level of enthusiasm I hadn't seen from her. She was truly into blowing me. She stopped before things got too far along. Jill stood up and guided me to trade places. She took off her short shorts as I sat.

She straddled me as she guided my dick into her. She was so wet there was no effort required. She just sat down and started grinding into me. She put one nipple into my mouth, and alternated with the other.

She wrapped her arms around and held me close as her orgasm approached. She almost screamed into my ear. She had never made much noise before, even during an orgasm. She was enjoying herself. That brought on my orgasm quickly after. She kept pumping me until I couldn't take any more and pulled out.

It took a second for me to compose myself to the point where my eyes would focus. She asked, "Is that enough? Should we go now?"

I was very curious to hear what's been happening. "I want to hear about what caused this. After that, who knows? We may have to do more. But first, I have to fly another trip to give the other guy a break before we leave."

We put our clothes back on, the right way this time. I helped put Jill's top on, telling her that I wanted to make sure it's on correctly. We went slowly back to the blanket. By that time, Robin had arrived. She sat by our blanket while Joe and Mike were getting ready for the next jump. I introduced Jill to Robin. The two began talking just as the airplane was arriving. Robin said Joe and Mike told her about Jill.

"I was hoping we would have some time together before you left," Robin told her. "Wow, they are very nice. Just like the guys said." Robin said as she stared at Jill's chest. "I hope mine turn out just like them. Mike's doing mine soon."

Just as I was walking over to the airplane, I heard Robin. "By the way, I heard they told you about my birthday present."

I put on my parachute and got ready for a longer trip to a high altitude. Joe and Mike came with me for their jump. As they boarded, Joe told me they thought Jill was very nice. They enjoyed their time with her today. I started the engine and put my headset on. So we couldn't continue any conversation.

We arrived at jump altitude. Joe opened the door and gave me directions to line up the exit point. While the jumpers were climbing out, Joe yelled, "Race you back to the girls."

It's never much of a race. The jumpers always beat the airplane because it can't come down very fast. So by the time I taxied up, Joe and Mike were back to their chairs. Jill and Robin, however, were not there. I asked where they were. Mike reckoned the girls must be in the camper because they weren't there when they got back.

In a couple of minutes the two girls came out of the camper. Jill's nipples were still up and her face was a little red. Was she cold? Sunburned? I thought it was quite warm in the camper before. I had our blanket folded and our things packed in the duffel bag as they joined us. I was anxious to go so I could hear the explanation Jill had promised.

We said our goodbyes and the girls traded phone numbers. "We'll catch up soon," Robin said. Jill helped load the car. As she leaned over to put the blanket in, I could see Jill's top was tied differently than what I had done before the last flight.

I pointed that out to Jill. "The questions are piling up. This better be a good explanation," I said.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it," she said as she got in the car.

"Your top has obviously caused quite a stir. I can understand that. So please, tell me about this magic halter top that won't stay tied," I said beginning to drive.

She began, "When you went to fly, I sat talking with Joe and Mike for a good while. They kept looking at my boobs. I knew my nipples were hard from the flight, but I was getting a little uncomfortable. Joe noticed so he apologized and said he and Mike were actually studying my breasts.

Of course I didn't buy that, but I do have to admit that I was beginning to enjoy the attention. I didn't think I was much of an exhibitionist but for now, it was quite entertaining.

To be fair, Mike really is a cosmetic surgeon. He is going to give Robin a breast enhancement for her birthday. Both he and Joe would like to model Robin's new boobs on mine. So I relaxed a bit and let them look from different angles. They asked me to move into various positions so they could get a better idea of how to construct them.

I was surprised that Mike would give Robin a boob job as a present. Joe explained that was nothing, I should hear what she got last year. It seemed like he wanted to tell me so I asked what it was. Joe leaned over close to tell me the two of them gave Robin a totally focused sexual immersion experience.

I was somewhat shocked. I had no idea what a totally focused sexual immersion experience was. I tried to be polite without encouraging Joe too much. Joe finally asked if I'd ever heard of that. I told him I had not. He offered to tell me about as long as it didn't make me too uncomfortable.

He said a little uncomfortable is good. I should push my comfort zone a little, he reckoned. I told him I had already been doing that with the airplane ride. Staring out the open door with nothing holding me in was a real adrenaline rush. Even though it was very intense at the time, I found it quite exhilarating, especially now that it's over. And I'll do it every chance I get. That experience has given me a new appreciation for pushing boundaries.

So I suppose you can tell me a little about Robin's gift. Here's what Joe (with Mike's help) gave her.

Joe made a nice dinner for the two of them which included a good bit of wine. He sent her to take a candle lit bubble bath while he cleaned up. When he was ready, he told her to put on her sexiest outfit, leaving the choice to her. She told him when she was ready.

He came to the bedroom to find her wearing a nice bra and thong panty set, along with high heels. Joe wrapped a scarf around her head and tied it in the back to form a blindfold. He then led her to the living room and told her to stand in the middle of the room. He took off his clothes and started rubbing his body on hers.

Mike had arrived while Robin was taking her bath, so she was surprised when he also began rubbing himself on her along with Joe. It took a couple of minutes for her to get over the surprise and to begin enjoying the feelings.

Joe said it was much the same for me. It appeared that I too, was over the surprise and was enjoying the story, he said as he noticed my nipples standing up under my top. I have to say it's true; I was beginning to find the story interesting.

Joe took off Robin's bra to find her nipples standing up just like mine are now. He and Mike each took one in their mouth. She started breathing hard.

The two guys continued to rub and kiss their way down to Robin's panties, slipping them off but leaving on her shoes. For the next few minutes, both rubbed up and down while taking turns kissing her. She couldn't keep up with who was doing what but by then, it didn't matter. They led her to the bed. While laying her down, they tied her arms and legs to the corners of the bed with more scarves. While one went down on her, the other would suck and play with her breasts. They would put their dicks in her mouth.

I asked how she could work on them while being tied the way she was. Joe said they were there for her pleasure only. There was no blow job. The dicks were only there for her to enjoy.

While that was going on, the one eating her, moved up to fuck her. The two guys then changed places, a couple of times. They turned her over and did the same rotation at doggy style. After several orgasms, they put her in a warm bath with a glass of wine, all while leaving the blindfold on her.

After a good rest, she came out for more wine and desert. Mike had left. Joe asked her to describe her experience, which is the story he just told to me."

"Do you think Robin really enjoyed all that," I asked.

Jill answered, "I asked the same thing. Since the guys were very nice about it, Robin said it was an incredible experience, exciting, relaxing, and liberating, all at the same time. It's something she would like to do again sometime, maybe even with three next time. She said the more surprising part is that one of them could be a girl."

I had to ask what Jill thought about it. She hesitated a bit before saying anything.

"It really surprised me. I hope you don't get mad. All I could think about is how much I wanted to be in the middle of them. Although they are nice looking guys, it wasn't about them specifically. Just to be the receiver of all that pleasure at once seemed like a lot of fun, as long as you were part of it. I was a little embarrassed that I was so turned on just by his story."

That explains why you pulled me to the trailer and attacked me. But it still doesn't explain why your top was on wrong.

"Right," she said. "I was getting to that."

"Mike and Joe asked if I would mind showing them my boobs without the top and maybe with different arm positions. That would help Mike figure out how best to do Robin's.

By that time, I thought, 'Why not?' Mike was a doctor. It's nothing he hasn't seen a million times before. And I was certainly in a risqué mood. They said I could take my top off right there. Girls do that here sometimes. I told them I'd never done anything like that. So Joe said we could go over to Mike's trailer if I wanted some privacy. They promised to be gentlemen. Besides, it would be more helpful if they could feel how they are structured, the exact locations nipples and tendons, etc.

I knew that was all just to get me to take of my top, but if I'm totally honest, I thought it would be exciting to model topless for them. So the three of us went off to Mike's trailer."

Now my pulse rate and breathing quickened. I was getting nervous. But for some reason I didn't mind.

"Mike stood in front of me and Joe, behind. Joe stepped up close to me and said, 'May I,' as he untied the bottom string. As the top just hung there, he reached under it and held my boobs. He was right up behind me. I could feel his shirtless body on my naked back. It was almost an electric feeling as he circled my nipples with his fingers.

He then untied the top string and I just let the top drop to the floor. There I stood, topless with these two guys I'd just met only a couple of hours before. Mike looked for minute before turning me around to face Joe. As Joe looked me up and down, Mike reached around and cupped my breasts, just like Joe had done. I was nervous or excited, I don't know. But I noticed I was breathing hard.

Mike grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. 'So he could see how the support muscles moved,' he said.

They turned me around while Joe held my arms up with a firm grip. At that point, I was afraid I would have let them do anything, but I didn't want them to quit. I moved to sit on the couch. Before I could, Joe pulled my arms behind my back.

Mike said, 'Let's see how the nipples respond.' He bent down and put his mouth on one, kissing and rubbing his tongue around before doing the same to the other. My knees were weak. I told them I had to sit, but Mike turned me around and held my arms while Joe kissed each one just like Mike had done.

He then moved me over to the couch. As I sat, Joe put my arms over my head again and held them with one hand. Mike kneeled in front of me and put one of my legs on each side of his body. He leaned in and took one boob in his mouth while Joe did the same with the other. I couldn't move and didn't want to even if I could.

As Mike moved up to kiss me, I felt a hands moving up my legs. They moved inside the legs of my shorts to rub my panties.

I should have been mad, I guess, so I said this wasn't studying for Robin's boobs. They said this is my 'Thank You' for being the model. They would stop anytime I wanted. I thought I should leave, but they didn't give me time to say anything. I think that made it even more exciting.

The two took turns kissing me and my nipples. Then a finger came up under my panties and rubbed my clit. I was embarrassed I was so wet, but the thought of stopping them didn't cross my mind. I got over the embarrassment quickly as I had what felt like a series of orgasms. I don't even know how long it went on before we heard you taxiing in from the runway.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Magic Halter Top

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds