• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 01

The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 01

12345

I was pissed. Really pissed.

The alarm on my bedside table had just woken me to face what I knew would be another week of utter tedium. As I clambered out of bed I shook my head at how I had allowed myself to be put into this position. Why was I allowing my considerable talents to be so tragically wasted?

I got on with my morning routine. As I got out of the shower my mood lifted. I looked across into the mirror and saw my reflection. I immediately grinned, somehow being reminded about how hot I was made all my problems seem much less significant.

Nobody could deny how sexy I was and the power it gave me over weak-minded men who couldn't stop drooling when they encountered me. Well who could blame them? I was a tall, blonde bombshell. I took a moment to admire myself. My sleek blonde hair hung round my shoulders and my tight, tanned body glistened as the light reflected off my still wet body.

I cupped my huge, firm double F breasts in hands, brushing my sensitive nipples and sighing with contentment. My hands then wandered down my flat, toned stomach before reaching the folds of my shaved, tight snatch.

I gently rubbed my sensitive clit and let out a low moan. God I needed to get laid. It had been far too long. That thought snapped me out of my reverie and I quickly reached for a towel knowing I did not have long before heading to school.

School. The thought crashed me back to reality again and my mood darkened once more. And as I continued to get ready my mind drifted back to the start of this horrendous assignment.

Life had been so good. I had been flying up the ranks of the vice squad, all my years of hard work starting to pay off. I loved my job. There was nothing more satisfying than bringing down arrogant good for nothing criminals. The bigger the better and I had netted some pretty big fish recently.

I loved the whole process. Staking them out, figuring out their weaknesses and then bringing them down. Seeing their arrogant, cocky faces stumble and falter as I laid out the evidence in the interrogation room and they realised they would not see the outside of a high-security prison again.

But then Billy, my stupid boss, had called me into his office and given me this stupid, poxy assignment. I could remember the conversation like it had happened yesterday.

"Sophia I've got a new job for you. It's undercover and I think you're perfect for it."

My heart jumped. I loved undercover work as Billy knew. It was my favourite. I loved working my way into seedy gangs, gaining their trust and then ensnaring them. It was so unbelievably satisfying to see their reaction when they realised they had been duped by the girl who they had seen as just a dumb blonde.

"Great you know how much I love undercover work", I replied, perhaps a bit too quickly.

Billy chuckled. "That's great. Well here's the deal. We've been so successful the last few years in stemming the tide of criminal filth. And you've been a massive part of that. But our new boss is keen for us to do better."

I straightened up slightly as Billy continued, annoyed at the implied criticism of our work.

"The problem is that as we arrest each kingpin another one comes along to take his place. And they are getting younger and younger too. We need to go lower down the food chain and try to get the arrest before their activities escalate."

I didn't like where this was going and felt it ominous now that I had already agreed to something that sounded like it was going to be beneath me. I brought down the biggest and the best.

"So I've been asked to run an undercover op at Sunville High. We have lots of reports about gang activity there, it's an absolute cesspit and is the roughest public school in the Valley."

I was stunned. Billy wanted to send me to a school. A fucking school?! What was he thinking? I had bigger fish to fry than little boys acting big. Had he gone mad?

"Don't pull that face with me Roberts. You've already agreed to the op so I don't want any whining from you."

I knew he was serious. He didn't address me by my surname very often, only when he wanted to make absolutely clear who was in charge.

"But, sir, don't you think there are bigger cases that I would be more suited to. I'm sure Angie would love this assignment".

"I've been told this is our number one priority so I'm putting my best officer on it. No arguments."

I was raging inside but I knew better than to argue further. Billy was a good boss but when he gave a clear, direct order he expected discipline from his officers. My training kicked in and I meekly said, "Yes, boss."

I woke up from my daydream and finished packing my bag. As I drove to school I reflected on the last few weeks. Billy had been right about one thing. Sunville was an absolute cesspit. It was clear the students ran the school rather than the teachers. Most of them were too scared to challenge bad behaviour.

There was a clear social hierarchy with the jocks at the top ruling the roost. They were worshiped by the hot chicks and intimidated the teachers into letting them get away with whatever they wanted. Drug dealing went on blatantly in the corridors and the school was littered with used condoms from the students sexual exploits.

I had quickly established that there was one main gang which ruled the school based around the football team. The ring leader was unsurprisingly the star quarterback, a dumb bone-headed 18 year-old jock by the name of Troy Fratelli. He strutted around the place like he owned the joint which to be fair he practically did.

The cheap sluts all swooned whenever he passed and were desperate to get his attention. And it wasn't hard to see why. He was hot. Well, no not hot, more like scorching. He was tall, about 6' 5'', dark and had a rugged face. His strong, angular jaw line made him look incredibly masculine and imposing. This combined with a killer smile - and dimples to match - made practically all of the girls putty in his hands.

I couldn't deny, as much as I wanted to, the effect he had on me when I first saw him. As I took him in for the first time I felt slightly breathless as my eyes wandered ravenously over his strong, muscular body. I felt my pussy tingle. Of course, I'd quickly regained my composure and easily batted away his sexual innuendo.

I was a red blooded woman after all, but I had learnt long ago the importance of self-control. I loved sex. But only when I was in charge. My favourite thing in the world was taking a cocky, arrogant jock and breaking him, turning him into a toy for my pleasure. But I pushed these thoughts away, ever professional, keeping my eye on what was important.

Troy had clearly let his status get to his head and I knew that would be his downfall and I had spent the last few weeks learning how his gang worked and who the key players were. It was clear that he used sex as a weapon to get what he wanted.

It was impossible to miss the rumours about him. I would hear the sluts bragging to their mates about what he had done to them and about how big he was. This always made me laugh inside. These dumb, inexperienced little girls had no idea what a real man was like.

There was no doubt that Troy was impressive and his operation was certainly more professional than I had expected. But at the end of the day he was still only a boy. I had brought down some really nasty pieces of work in my time and Troy wasn't in their league. Smashing his gang would be like taking candy from a baby.

I had of course kept Billy up to date with my progress although my reports were less detailed than normal given how pissed I was with him still for putting me through this boredom.

I pulled up in my rusty old car, picked up my bag and stepped out. I was immediately confronted by the usual wolf whistling. One of the hardest things about being undercover was having to play the dopey teacher, intimidated by these little shits. In reality I could break their balls but I had to play along.

So as I walked to my classroom, I had to blush at the catcalling and the comments about my tits and arse. To be fair they weren't wrong about my body. I was proud of it. It gave me power and I loved that power. I kept in great shape with a regular gym work out. Having reached my late twenties I felt in peak physical condition.

My plans for bringing down this pathetic gang and getting back to real detective work were coming to fruition. If all went well I would only have a couple more weeks in the godforsaken school.

The day was dreary and uneventful. When I had finished my lessons I got a call to see the principal. As I walked into her office I looked down at her. She was so plain and bland. Even her name, Jessica Frost, was boring. Of course, she was completely ineffectual and didn't know half the things which went on under her very nose. Most of the time she had a vacant look as though spaced out. At times I wondered if she was doped up she seemed so stupid.

She looked up at me. "Ah Roxy thanks for making the time to see me. Take a seat."

I smiled a fake simpering smile and sat down as instructed while fighting back the urge to roll my eyes at her insipidness and the equally powerful urge to laugh at my ridiculous pseudonym, Roxy Heart.

"I'm sad to say I've had a complaint about your teaching methods from a student."

It was like I'd been slapped. What the fuck was going on? First off my teaching was better than the rest of the useless staff in this place despite my lack of training. And secondly who gives a shit what a student thinks?

"Usually I wouldn't care about a complaint but I have to on this occasion."

"Who was it?" I asked a little too sharply. I had to rein myself in and not let my temper get the better of me.

"Troy Fratelli".

That jumped up little shit! My heart was pounding with anger but I couldn't let this show. I kept my voice calm and measured.

"What is his problem."

"He says that he is struggling to get math and he needs a good grade to get a place in college. He doesn't think you are giving him enough attention. As you know Troy is our star quarterback and our football team is, we both know, pretty much the only good thing about this school. I don't want him put off his game."

My immediate impulse was to snap back that if he wanted to do better he should spend less time shagging his way through the school and dealing drugs and more time studying. But again I kept this thought to myself.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Well Troy has asked if you could give him some private tuition. To go over the key concepts again and talk through the issues he has."

My brain immediately went onto red alert and smelt a rat. It had been clear from the moment they had met that Troy had wanted her. She had seen the hungry look in his piercing green eyes as he looked at her. No lesson would go by without him making a pass at her. She had laughed it off and made sure to keep her distance.

"I realise this is not exactly standard practice but if you are able to do it I would really appreciate it. He asked if you could do one session a week with him on Saturdays at 6 at his house."

I paused before responding, weighing up my options. I sensed danger. It seemed unlikely that Troy really cared about his grades and this was just a ploy to ensnare me. He no doubt wanted to get a piece of my ass. My instincts were telling me to refuse and keep my distance.

But the risk taking side of me said it was an opportunity. I could find out more about the gang and how it worked if I got closer to him. It was risky, but I was used to taking risks and after the tedium of the last few weeks I could do with an adrenaline kick.

The cocky little shit had probably pulled this trick with all the teachers he fancied. He had the subtlety of a brick. Well he was about to get a shock - his teachers were nothing like me. Plus if things did get nasty I would have back up on call within minutes.

"Of course Jessica. I know how important the football team is to the school so I'll do my best to get his grades up to scratch."

"Fantastic. I really appreciate your willingness to go that extra yard, it means a lot."

I got up to leave thinking the meeting was over but as I reached the door Jessica spoke again and I turned to face her again.

"Roxy you're new here so you're still learning the ropes but you will find out that making Troy happy makes your life a lot easier."

She gave me a knowing smile and it suddenly clicked with me. It was clear that Troy's tentacles had extended as far as the Principal's office. He thought he was invincible but he was about to get a rude awakening.

I took my time getting dressed the following Saturday. The prospect of danger had me wet with anticipation. I'm the ultimate adrenaline junkie and this was my fix.

I picked my clothes carefully. I knew from experience that I could use my body to get men to dance to my tune so I put on a classy black dress which showed off my long, shapely legs and which had a plunging neckline, proudly displaying my firm, plump breasts.

I knew exactly what was going to happen. Troy was going to make a move on me and I was going to charm and flatter him, lead him on, tease him, use him and get out of there with all the evidence I needed to bring him down.

As I felt the excitement flooding through my veins a pang of embarrassment hit me. Was this what I had been reduced to? Getting excited about bringing some low life good-for-nothing nobody to justice. This was beneath me and I knew it but my professional training meant I had to push that to one side and get on with the job in hand.

I had put all the usual precautions in place. I'd told Billy about my plans and had packed my alarm safely into my handbag so that I could call back up if I needed it.

As I drove into his neighbourhood the hairs on the back of my neck stood up on end as I prepared myself for what I was about to do. I pulled up at the address I had been given and stepped out into the warm evening air.

I felt incongruent in my surroundings which were grim in the extreme. I was truly a diamond surround by detritus. The pavement was uneven and strewn with rubbish and I approached the block of flats with trepidation noticing as I approached the needles which had been discarded on the ground.

There was tension in the air and the streets were largely unoccupied. The few people who were around were walking hurriedly to their destination. This was a bad neighbourhood and nobody wanted to linger. I shivered with excitement as I pressed the intercom buzzer. After a few moments a low, baritone voice smoothly spoke, telling me to come on up and the door unlocked.

I stepped across the threshold and saw the block was in even worse condition than the streets. There were puddles of what looked like dried sick on the floor and the air was stale. I walked quickly up the stairs, my heels clanking loudly on the floor until I reached the right door and knocked again.

Within a few seconds the door swung open and my senses were assaulted. The first thing that hit me was the smell of the place. It reeked of sex. There was no other way to describe it. The musky, masculine, primal, dirty smell was intoxicating and temporarily disorientating.

But that wasn't what shocked me most. Troy was stood in the doorway wearing just the skimpiest pair of red boxer shorts I'd seen in my life. My eyes were mesmerised by the sight before me. I knew he was hot but this was incredible. He was quite simply the finest male specimen I had ever seen.

Troy was all muscle, his arms and legs rippled with menacing power. His shoulders were broad and his large pectoral muscles were thrust proudly out towards me. His torso was rock solid and he looked like he had more of an 8 pack than a 6 pack, his muscles were so well defined. But he didn't look like a body building freak either. His muscles clung to his body perfectly.

And he had a perfect all-over tan. His body was a rich, dark mahogany colour, which only accentuated his strength and masculinity and made his muscles seem even more defined.

My eyes were drawn though, like a magnet, to his crotch. It was clear the rumours about him were true. The material bulged obscenely as it tried to contain the meat within. He was big, and by the looks of it he wasn't even hard yet.

A few moments had passed before I could recover my composure. I looked up to his face which had broken into a wide, cocky grin as he watched my reaction to his display. Seeing his arrogance woke me up from my daze and I was furious at myself for letting him get this small initial victory.

"Sorry Miss Heart" he purred coolly "I was running behind schedule. Just wait a minute while a grab some clothes."

There was something strange about the way he said my name but I thought nothing of it. It was taking all my mental energy to control my libido and concentrate. My pussy was betraying me though as it tingled and moistened, wracked by desire.

He stepped back from the door and I crossed the threshold. Troy indicated that I should go through to what appeared to be a dining room and I sat at the table, placing my hand bag down next to me.

As I walked freely into the flat I felt a pang in the bottom of my stomach. It was my defence mechanism screaming to me that I was walking into a dangerous trap. I already felt like my usually absolute control was starting to slip. But instead of listening to my impulses I suppressed them. My training kicked in and the logical, rational side of my brain reasserted itself telling me this was just a boy and reminding me that I had busted far worse and more dangerous men in my career.

Troy left to get dressed and I woke up to the job in hand. Jumping up from my chair I took advantage of the opportunity of being alone in the room to plant a few bugs in strategic locations which would undoubtedly provide some crucial intelligence.

The room itself was a complete mess. It was strewn with clothing garments, most of them obviously from chicks he had banged. There were a huge range of thongs of various colours, shapes and sizes.

The conscious part of my brain was repelled by this disgusting state of affairs. But another part of me was turned on as evidenced by my pussy continuing to wetten, to the extent that I started to worry it might even become visible. However much I wanted to deny it I was turned on. This wasn't Troy's flat or his home. It was his lair, the place he brought girls back to so that he could fuck them into submission. Well I wasn't the submissive type and he wouldn't be adding me to his list of conquests.

As I regained control I chastised myself for my weakness. Sure Troy was hot (ok insanely hot) and yes he clearly had a big dick but I had seen his type before. I thought back to my college days when I had really let go sexually.

My room had seen a procession of fit, hung jocks be chewed up and spat out again. I loved the look on their faces as we started to fuck and they realised for the first time in their lives that they weren't good enough. That I was better. And instead of using me, I was going to use them. Milk them dry, play with them like a toy until I got bored and moved onto the next one. And they were college guys, this was just a jumped up boy. Sure, technically he was 18 and so therefore a man now. But he wasn't a real man yet. He couldn't be.

These thoughts were still racing through my mind when Troy re-entered the room. He was now wearing a polo shirt which was so tight that I could still see his rippling muscles and his shorts left his powerful legs on show.

This time I was better prepared and able to keep it together. I knew I had to regain control of the situation.

"So what did you want to look through exactly Mr. Fratelli" I said reasserting the boundary between us.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds