• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Making Of August Never

The Making Of August Never

It was in the year of our Lord 1499 AD... On a dark night in England. A young Englishman was walking home. When he was approached by 3 men ,while crossing and alleyway. They surrounded him and grabbed him and dragged him into the alley.

"Say ole chap mind if we take your money?" one says

The Young Man Replies "You may not." Two men hit him and knock him to the ground they commence to beat on him, One takes a knife and stabs him in the gut, the other takes his wallet and they All run off.

Laying there in pain from his beating and bleeding profusely, the young man tries to Drag himself to help. Feeling his life slowly slipping away his vision starts to fade. But he continues trying to reach help dragging himself best he can.

Then he hears footsteps coming toward him. He try's to focus and scream for help but can barely do so.

Then a voice a female voice... "What have we here!" she touches the man.. He looks at her blurry but best he can do...she seems to be and angel with wings .

"Help Me Please Help Me " he Cries

As you wish ...she leans in and whispers to him...I shall save you from this deed to rise Up stronger than before agreed ? "Yes Save Me" he says

He feels a pain in his neck then all goes black...

3 days later

The young man awakens his eyes open slowly... He looks around, pine boards.

What pine boards he panics! Realizing he is in a coffin... Then he feels a sharp pain in his gut... And smells fresh blood... He begins to rip apart the coffin and dig his way out Clawing his way out with his finger tips not caring about anything Digging digging digging The his hand breaks the suface, then the other and he hauls himself out of his grave.

Rising up out into the world... My my my you sure are a handsome devil He turns to look and it is the female from before in the alley. She is 5'9" with ass length white hair, a beautiful face, Red eyes, 44dd breast Dressed in pure leather with nice sexy legs smooth and long...

She is Sitting on a tombstone with a Goblet in her hand… He can smell the blood and lunges for it … "Tisk tisk tisk"...she says You want what I have lover you shall earn it...

"Give me that goblet!" he yells Only if you agree to learn from me or I can just let you die..."Agreed" he says She hands him the goblet and he drinks the fresh blood down like a starving animal.

"Ok Love time for leason #1" she Says I am your mentor you are my student, what I say goes. You are my prince of darkness and soon shall be king of the nightime world.. She Looks "Playfully"

I shall name you she "thinks".. August for that is the month and Never for you'll never be the same again August Never is your name.. She smiles widely.

He Pulls back his waistlength black hair and scans her with his yellow catlike eyes Mmmmm... And advances toward her, she slices her neck with a nail and blood trails down it. August leans in and licks up her neck slowly savoring the taste of her essence.. She moans in extasy as she feels his tounge tracing her neck, he then sinks his fangs into her drinking Deeply.. Leaning into him.

He licks the wound so it heals and gives her a deep bloody kiss. She reaches into his pants and strokes his limp cock making it swell. August then kisses his way down her chest licking and biting them playfully. Then he removes her leather pants and undies and spreads her thighs, Sinking his face into her awaiting pussy he licks her slowly then bites her clit piercing it. She moans in orgasmic pleasures. August takes a earring from his ear and places it thru he clit and admires it ... Perfect fit...

August then removes his pants and places his massive cock at her entrance. She gasps "fuck me lover" He shove in all the way to the base and starts a rhythm. Pounding her hard and long, she meets every thrust. His balls make a slapping sound against her ass. "Yes that's it my dark prince fuck me fuck me hard!" she yells...

She grips August hard clawing his back as another orgasm rocks her .. Ohhhhhhhh babyyyyyyy iiiiimmmmm Commmiing she convulses.. And August feels his balls tighten and knows he shall soon Cum as well.. He pounds her soaping wet cunt then he feels his balls tighten and knows he's gonna blow..

Quickly he removes his cock and sticks it in her face,she swallows it and sucks hard.. August Moans loudly Immmmmmm CCCCummmmminng toooo .. And grabs the back of her head she bites into his cock with her fangs and sucks his balls dry As he dumps load after load into her throat, AAAAAAAuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhghhghghghg. He collapse and she licks his cock clean so it heals...

They lay there till almost sunrise in each others arms then disappear into the coffins…

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Making Of August Never

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds