The Man Next Door & Daddy

"OH GOD BABY I'M GOING TO CUM, AAAAGGGGHH, HERE I CUM." her daddy yells.

"ANGEL I'M GOING TO CUM, JUST ONE MORE TIME, AAAAHHH, I'M CUMMING!!!" John scream.

Sitting on the couch later, she asks her dad why mom and him don't have sex anymore. He told her he didn't really knew why, only that her mom didn't seem interested in it anymore.

"Well Baby Thank you for tonight, I need to get home your mom will call soon." her dad said. John held her in his arms, while they finish watching the movie.

"I have to go out of town for a week for business, I'm going to miss you my Angel." he said kissing her.

"I'm going to miss you too." she said. They spent the rest of the night making love. In the morning she went home and he left for his trip.

The week flew by quickly, she was waiting for his call, saying he was back.

"No, I wont stand for it Ben." Angel heard he mother yell. She heard her dad leave the house.

"Angel I have something I have to tell you. You have to stop seeing John Gold, he's not the man for you. Besides I need you to do something for me. I want you to have sex with your daddy, to keep him from leaving me. You see I don't like sex with him." she said.

"Why mom, Why would you want me to take your place with him in bed?" she ask.

"Right after I had you, I discovered having sex with my dad, it gave me more pleasure than with Ben, That I can only enjoy sex with my Dad." she told Angel.

"Mom have you thought of telling dad that, instead of getting me to take your place." she said.

Angel's mom left upset because Angel said she wasn't going to stop seeing John.

"Hey Pumpkin, Where's mom?" dad ask her.

"She left mad at me because she told me I have to sleep with you, because she likes having sex with her dad more than you. I told her to ask you if he can move in with the two of you, I told her you'd love to share her with him. And you can always come see me when you can." she told her dad. Angel watch him leave the room. She knew he would think about what she had told him. {the phone rang}

"Hello, Hi Yes I miss you to. Two more days. Okay." she said. John wasn't going to be back till the weekend.

Mom came back and ask where dad was. Angel told her he was up stairs in their room. Angel decided to go shopping for something John when he came back. She went to a lot of stores and couldn't find what she wanted. Finely the clerk at the bookstore told her of a new store at the mall. When she got there she saw that it was an adult store. Looking around the place she fond many things she wanted to try, but she only got the one thing she came for. Getting back home before wasn't going to happen, she hope her mother wouldn't be to mad. As she was pulling in she saw her mother.

"Hey Honey I took your advice and I'm going to see if dad will come and live here with us. Your dad is inside working on paper work. Would you do the cooking tonight?" her mother said.

Walking into the house Angel went to the kitchen and pull out a casserole she had fozen earlyer in the week. Turn the oven on and put it into the oven. She went up to drop off her stuff in her room. Walking down to the study she found him sitting there talking on the phone. She sat down to wait for him to get done.

"Hi, Angel what's going on now?" her dad ask.

"I just wanted to tell you that dinner will be done in about 40 minutes. And I'm gong to take a shower, would you keep an eye on dinner?" she ask.

"Sure, Where's your mom?" he ask.

"Gone to ask grandpa if he would move in with us." she told him.

Just as they finish eating the phone rang and dad went to answer it. Coming back into the dinning room he said that mom would be bringing grandpa home with her tomorrow afternoon. Ben went up to shower and change. Angel was very horny and she went to her room and slip on a purple matching pantie and bra set. Walking to her dad's room, closing the door when she saw that he was still in the shower. She went and laid down on the bed to wait for him. She heard the water go off, then he came out. She saw that his cock was hard and standing out from his body. He saw her sitting there licking her lips, looking at his cock.

"You want to suck my cock Baby?" he ask. Angel nodded her head yes. He walk over to her and she took his cock in her hands, pumping him, she lick his cock. Giving him a good tongue bath, not leaving his balls out she took her time sucking him. When he felt his cock getting ready to blow.

"Oh Baby, pull back please, I want to fuck you, and cum inside your sweet, hot, little pussy." he said. She took her mouth off him and climb up in bed. She watch him climb on her. {the phone rings}

"Hello, Oh Hi John. What am I doing? Ooohhh, I'm laying on my dad's bed, waiting for him to fuck me. Yes she went to grandpa's again. Oh yes I still miss you I wish.....AAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!! you were here. Yes he just slammed it in me. Feels good. John wants to talk to you dad." she said.

"Hold the phone to my ear. Hi John. Yes I can do that for you. Feels fucking tight. Okay I'll tell her. bye." he said. She hung up the phone. Ben took her legs and put them on his shoulders, he slammed his cock in, and he kept that up till they exploded together. When they came back down to earth he told her what John had said.

" John said to tell you to go to his house and stay there till he comes back home." he told her.

The next morning she wasn't feeling well and she made an appointment with he Doctor to find out what was wrong. She pack some clothes and put them in John's room, then she went shopping for some food. after putting the stuff away she saw that it was time to leave for her appointment. Walking out of the Doc's office in a daze, she didn't reminder how she made it home. Late that night john called her telling her that he left the box in the closet would she go get it. Pulling the box to the bed she open it and got out what he ask her to.

"Now lay back on the bed and turn it on and rub it all over your body. your face, down across your titties, around your tummy, open your legs and rub it up and down your pussy, now slip it inside. Pretend it's my cock and I'm moving in slowly and out slowly. MMMMMM, how do you feel Honey. Close your eyes, yes that's it. Lift your hips to meet me coming in. Let it come baby, cum for me baby." he said

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!!" she scream. Still holding the phone, she told him she wish he was here she wants the real thing inside her.

"Open your eyes baby and you'll find me standing there waiting." he said.

Opening her eyes, she saw him there and he threw himself on the bed next to her. He pull her to him and push his cock deep inside her.

"Oh dear god, I've been waiting to get back her to you as quickly as I could." he said. He needed her so badly that he told her it would be quick and fast, late he would take his time. He held her ass cheeks and pounded his cock in over and over again. He felt her cumming and that sent him over the edge and he exploded deep inside her pussy.

"John I have something to tell you, and I'm not sure how, or what you'll say when I do tell you." she said.

"There's nothing you can tell me that would make me give you up for anything. So tell me." he told her. Pulling her closer in his arms. I'm pregnant. the Doctor thinks I'm about three months along." she told him. He look at her, seeing the uncertain look, he smile and kiss her.

" I see I can still knock you up. How are you feeling about it." he said.

"I'm happy, I've always wanted to have a baby.

"Were going to get married, and you can stay here till we get that done." he told her.

"Yes I'll marry you, and I'll stay here."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds