• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Marriage Thing Ch. 2

The Marriage Thing Ch. 2

Kysandra stood in front of Dennis, outlining her plans for the next three months. As he watched her, he realized she was already fulfilling one of his fantasies.

Dennis had visited a number of her lectures. He found them fascinating. But he'd always had a fantasy of watching Kysandra lecture in some sexy attire. And now here she was, lecturing in nothing but a green push-up bra, green thong panties, and green high heels. Wow! He was turned on.

Kysandra was saying, "...we'll be going to Kuaui for a month. A colleague from the university owns a condo there and she's agreed to rent it to us. Once we're in Hawaii, I thought we could talk about where else you want to go. Is that an acceptable place to start?" She looked at him hopefully.

Dennis frowned. "Kysandra, you've planned all this, made all these arrangements without even consulting me?" "But Dennis, I just thought we could get a head start on the summer..." her voice trailed off as she saw the stern look on his face.

Dennis spoke angrily. "You know, I just discovered the real problem I have with our relationship," he said as he stared straight into her eyes. "You're smart and your assertive. You take charge. You learned early in life you had to be this way. Otherwise, as a black female, you'd easily get left behind. I sincerely respect what you've done with your life and your career."

Dennis paused, then continued. "But, as bright as you are, you still haven't learned how to make room for your partner. Well, if this relationship is going to continue, then I'm going to have to start driving, instead of going along for the ride."

"Yes, we'll spend a month in Hawaii. But we travel according to my plans. Meet me in the dining room at 09:00 tomorrow morning. I'll have my set of plans for you then." With that, Dennis turned and walked upstairs to the computer workroom. He put a "do not disturb" sign on the door. Kysandra heard the door close and then lock.

Kysandra had a rough night, tossing and turning without much sleep, worried about Dennis. She finally dozed off about 05:00 and almost overslept. She jumped out of bed at 08:55, threw on a robe, and rushed down to the dining room. Dennis was already there, fully dressed, sipping a cup of tea. On the table were two binders.

"Good morning, my dear," said Dennis as he smiled. He then stood up and hugged her. Kysandra felt encouraged. "Shall we begin?" he asked. "Yes, please do," she answered.

Over the next 30 minutes Dennis outlined plans for the next three months on a day-by-day basis. He conclude with a question, "Will you join me on this wonderful pleasure tour?"

Kysandra paused a minute to think. If she agreed to do this, she would be forced to do things she'd never done before. She would probably be uncomfortable, even embarrassed, on many an occasion. But Dennis spoke truth last night. Too often he'd let her run the show. Now he was asserting himself. Maybe this was the clue she needed to discover happiness. She looked at Dennis, smiled and said, "Yes."

Dennis grabbed Kysandra and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss with equal passion. Each had preparations to complete before the Hawaiian trip, so they agreed to reconvene back home at 18:00.

When Dennis returned home that night, he couldn't believe what he saw. The plan had specified a new wardrobe for Kysandra. He'd offered suggestions coupled with pictures from the internet. She'd followed his plan to the letter.

Kysandra greeted Dennis in a spectacular outfit - spectacular for its skimpiness. She had on a white half-bra that lifted her breasts and exposed her brown nipples. She wore white G-string panties and white high heels to complete the outfit.

"You like it?" Kysandra asked as she twirled in front of Dennis. "I got 30 new outfits, one for each day in Hawaii, just as you suggested." Dennis noted that she seemed genuinely happy.

"And what about the daily activity?" Dennis asked. Without another word, Kysandra grabbed his hand and took him upstairs to the bedroom. She opened the sliding glass door that led from the bedroom to the second-story balcony. She stepped onto the balcony, and removed her G-string panty.

Kysandra sat down on the balcony floor and spread her legs, so that Dennis could see her pussy. She began to slowly stroke her clit, while she licked her lips. Dennis sat on the bed and watched.

The concept that she was doing something ordered by her man turned her on. She'd never allowed any other man to have that level of control. The danger of being seen by the neighbors added to the tension - and to the excitement. Soon, Kysandra found her arousal growing. She moved her hand faster on her clit.

"Touch your tits. Get those nipples rock hard," she heard Dennis order. Doing his bidding heightened her arousal more. She pulled on her nipples with one hand, while continuing to play with her clit with the other.

"Spread your legs wider," Dennis said quietly but firmly. Kysandra opened her legs even more. In part, she was shocked by her willingness to follow his wishes. Ordinarily, she would angrily refuse to do any such thing. But she had to admit that being treated like a whore turned her ON!!!

Suddenly, Kysandra reached the crest and had an orgasm. It was the most powerful of her life. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her, as she rocked and moaned, rocked and moaned. Then she limply lay on the balcony, panting.

Dennis came out to her, lovingly kissed her, then picked her up, carrying her into the bedroom. He shut the sliding glass door and closed the blinds.

An old man sat quietly on his balcony, just two houses away, watching the whole thing. His ancient wife brought him a glass of lemonade. He turned to her and said, "That couple in that house over there," he pointed. "You know, the professor?" His wife nodded affirmatively. "They sure are a loving couple." He smiled to himself as he remembered old times...

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Marriage Thing Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds