• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Master of Truth 001

The Master of Truth 001

12

Modern day, in a world where humans only speak the truth...

***

My bed was crowded when I woke up, and it took me a moment to realize what was going on. My morning wood, on the other hand, already knew exactly what the story was as it pressed up against the smooth, supple ass of Kristi Lee, one of my ex-girlfriend's best friends.

Kristi's tight Asian body was snuggled back against mine, tucked between my arms with her grade-A 22-year-old bubble butt nestling against my growing hard-on. Almost without thinking, my hand slipped over her waist and slid between her legs. My fingers found her wetness and I began to circle her clit, her pussy already radiating heat as she slowly woke.

"Mmm," she purred sexily as she opened her big hazel eyes. "Morning, lover." Her dainty hand reached back to grasp my shaft, and she began to stroke me gently.

"Something you want?" I growled, my voice still rough with sleep. My exploring fingers dipped inside of her, massaging her inner folds expertly.

She sucked in a breath and moaned. Her hand stroked more quickly for a moment as she closed her eyes in bliss. Then, they opened again. Her mouth was open and almost panting with lust. "I want you inside me. Please, Sir."

I felt myself harden even more in her grip. I like when she calls me that, I decided. I like that a lot. I grinned slyly. "Good girl," I murmured, softly pulling away from her fingers. I raised my knee, levering her thigh upwards with my leg and exposing her entrance. I could see her arousal in the sheen of wetness on her skin. Even more, I could sense it as her breath sped up and she rolled her hips back in a circle, seeking friction.

Both of us still laying on our side, I slid inside of her with an arching of my hips, stretching her inner walls and splitting her wide open. Pulling almost all the way out, I pushed in again, reveling in the utterly indulgent sensation of slowly fucking her without a condom.

"Oh shittttttt," my little Asian fucktoy groaned softly. "Yes, Sir... You feel fucking incredible inside of me..."

I grinned as I took a deep breath, enjoying the light fragrance of her sweet perfume. I can't believe this is all because of a math test.

***

"Hey, babe. Why have you been so distant the past few days?"

I reread the text message for the hundredth time. I should have just deleted the conversation and moved on, but that's the thing with breakups — they're messy and sometimes you'd rather take the pain than give it up.

I've been cheating on you with Mark, the ex I told you about, who was visiting with the football team this weekend.

My ex-girlfriend Aaron's response was still there.

I stared. I reread the message. I felt dizzy. I wanted to be sick, even though it had been almost a week.

I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not. He's muscular and athletic and a total stud in bed. You just can't measure up.

I hadn't responded. There was nothing else to say after that. If she had wanted to be with me, she would have said something. That was how it was. Everyone spoke the truth here, and that was that. I shook my head, tried to push down my anger and sadness and anxiety and put my phone in my backpack.

Why would you read that right before an exam? I asked myself as the thick calculus test dropped onto my desk. Shaking my head wearily, I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. Then, I stared at the instructions on the first sheet. I carefully wrote my name on the line.

Logan Wells.

I chuckled softly to myself at the awful predictability of what was to come. Might be the only answer I get right on this damn thing. I clenched and unclenched my fists. Well... I may as well get it over with. I flipped the page and started to write.

It was a train wreck. Forty minutes later, I was staring at one of the last problems, already having skipped most of the previous ones.

Using the results from part a, find the area between points P, Q and R. If you cannot, please explain why.

I stared at the last question. I didn't know the answer. I hadn't even been able to understand Part A, for crying out loud. Shit, I silently cursed. This test was worse than I ever could have imagined. Sighing with disgust, I set the tip of my pencil on the paper and began to write. At least I can answer the second part of the question honestly, I decided.

I cannot find the area between points p, q and r because I stayed up the past two nights partying instead of cramming like I normally would for a math test.

My handwriting was cramped and tired. It had been a long day and a long couple of nights. I took a deep breath, then added another line.

This is the first midterm of the year and my girlfriend just broke up with me after getting together with her ex, so please be lenient.

I stared at my answer for several long moments. It was bad, but it was what it was. It was the truth. And here, the truth was the only thing we knew.

I felt a pounding behind my eyes, and I wondered if all the alcohol and drugs I'd been doing in the past few days had caught up to me. I really wasn't sure what was going on, but then something in my brain pushed to the breaking point and snapped. I felt lost for a brief moment, like my internal compass and gyroscope were flipping wildly. Then, I settled.

Suddenly, moving almost of their own accord, my fingers picked up my eraser and erased the answer I had just written. They picked up my pencil and, as I watched incredulously, wrote a new line.

This answer is correct.

I sat back and looked at that one line for a long time. That's not true... I thought incredulously. How can I even write that? I shook my head. I grabbed the eraser and started to move to erase my untruth. But then, I paused. Fuck it, I decided. I flipped back through my test and used the eraser to remove every answer I had even attempted. Then, I wrote the same line beneath every question.

This answer is correct.

Before I could stop myself, I stood up and walked to the front of the room.

Professor Beck, my gorgeous calculus professor with obvious Viking heritage, looked up from her work and accepted my test with a warm smile. "I hope you feel good about all your answers," she said with a touch of concern. "You still have a couple minutes if you feel unsure of anything." Her blue eyes glanced down at my closed test booklet, as though sensing that I was about to get a zero on a test worth 25% of my grade.


I shrugged and half-smiled. I wasn't going to tell her I felt good about it. That wouldn't be the truth. We all speak the truth here. That's just how it is.

I shouldered my backpack and left. As I crossed the lawn that separated the math and physics buildings, I saw Aaron with a group of her friends. They were laughing about something, and she tucked her dark, wavy hair behind one ear. She did it the way she used to do when we were laying in bed together and it had fallen across her face.

In that instant, all I felt was anger. Then, after that brief flash of rage, the sadness caught hold of me again. I clenched my fists against the roil of bitterness and self-contempt that rise up the back of my throat and walked back towards my apartment.

***

"Can we go through the test together?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady. "Because my getting one hundred percent is absolutely impossible."

Professor Beck glanced through her notes, her long blonde hair and well-defined Nordic features superb in profile. "You were one of the only students to get full marks, Logan. I think I would remember that."

She opened a folder stacked up with our midterm exams. She riffled through the pages then withdrew one of the tests. I saw my name written clearly across the front. There was an "A+" written and circled in red pen right next to it.

"See?" she told me, gesturing at the grade.

I shook my head. "There's some mistake. Look at my answers."

Sighing, as though she were indulging the strangest request, my gorgeous professor flipped to the first page.

It's just like I remember. I saw that I had, in fact, responded to every question with the single line: This answer is correct. It was my turn to gesture to the page. "See?" I asked. "It's wrong."

Professor Beck looked from my face to the test booklet and back. "What are you talking about?" she asked, obviously confused. "It clearly says, 'This answer is correct.'"

I stared into my math teacher's eyes. Incredible, I thought. She actually believes it...

"But..." I tried to come up with something to say. Then I stopped and trailed off. Why am I trying to convince her to fail me. She wants to give me an A. Why stop her? My internal monologue was rapid, a furious debate that all took place in the time it took for me to stutter to a halt. That's not the truth, I told myself. I didn't get an A.

"Is something wrong, Logan?" my professor asked kindly. She could obviously tell something was bothering me.

I opened my mouth to speak and stopped myself. Then, a slow smile broke out over my face as I realized the absurd power of what I had discovered. It doesn't matter if I got an A or a B or an F... Because my grade is what she thinks it is. I froze. What if I could...

"Actually, something might be," I told Professor Beck, keeping my expression completely serious. "I have an A in your class."

She looked at me curiously for a second. "Are you sure?" She swiveled her chair to look at her computer screen. She tapped a few keys and I saw the teacher's grading web page open up.

"There must have been some sort of mistake in the system," she said, a furrow creasing her smooth forehead. "It says you've got a B- average on all your homework assignments."


I held my breath, wondering if what I thought would happen would actually—

"Let me fix that manually."

I watched, scarcely able to keep myself from jumping up and punching the air with delight, as my grade and GPA got an instant powerboost. I thanked Professor Beck profusely even as I was shouldering my backpack and heading out the door. There were plans whirling through my mind. And this strange ability I had discovered — the ability to speak things that weren't the truth — was going to make them all possible.

***

I glanced over the balcony into the crowd below, phone pressed to my ear. The floorplan of the university dining hall was multi-storied, with food stations and seating on the first floor and tables for studying or eating on the second.

Ring.

The dial tone sounded in my ear as I waited for a voice on the other end of the phone call. I watched below as Aaron, sitting with a group of friends by the barbecue grill, cocked her head and reached into her purse. She wrinkled her face and contemplated the screen for a moment. Then, as I held my breath, she slid her finger across the phone and put it up to her ear.

Yes! I was ecstatic. This was all the opening I needed.

"Hello?" Aaron's voice cut me to the quick. It was suspicious and irritated, as though she were angry that I had taken away from her precious lunch date.

"Hey," I said, trying to keep my voice calm and even.

"What do you want?"

So much for regretting our breakup. I decided that I needed to experiment quickly before I got to the real point of our call. "You're really thirsty," I told my gorgeous ex-girlfriend, watching her carefully over the balcony railing.

"What are you talking about?" Aaron asked. She shook her hair over her shoulder and reached across the table, stealing a sip of her friend's fizzing soft drink. "I told you not to call me. I don't want to talk to you."

Ordinarily, her words would have hurt me. Devastated me. I would probably have apologized and hung up, slinking away with my tail between my legs. But I had a plan, and now there was anger coursing through me at her dismissive tone. "Ignore that," I said. "You trust everything I say and you really want to keep talking to me."

The effect of my words was instantaneous. Aaron's body language even changed as her mind accepted my words as truth, her legs uncrossing and her dark expression lightening into a calm smile. "Of course I do," she replied. "I really want to talk to you. But you're being weird."

"You don't think this is weird," I said, thinking quickly.

"No," she agreed. "Why would I think it's weird?"

"No reason," I grinned wickedly. "Now. You're going to give the phone to the hot friend sitting next to you."

"Kristi?" Aaron's expression was confused.

"Yeah. You think it would be a good idea for her to talk to me."

I watched as Aaron touched the shoulder of the slim but busty Asian girl sitting next to her at the table. The girl look confused for a moment and Aaron covered the phone with her hand to explain. The girl gave her a look of consternation, but accepted the cell.

"Logan? What the fuck?"

I knew Kristi well from plenty of nights over at Aaron's place. She was Aaron's roommate, so she had always been off-limits, but even while Aaron and I had been dating I would sometimes fantasize about her. I think Kristi knew it, too, and she never missed an opportunity to tease me with her body. She was a real party animal, usually getting ready to go out for the night when I was coming over to hang with Aaron, so she had plenty of chances to come out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel or to change in front of us with the door to her room wide open — her tan skin flawless and smooth as she stripped down to her bra and panties with her back to us, seemingly nonchalant as she redressed to go clubbing. Whenever I watched her speak, I couldn't help but imagine her full, bee-stung lips wrapped around my cock, her gorgeous hazel eyes staring up into mine with complete devotion as she knelt at my feet.

"You're going to be calm now," I told her, watching her body relax at my words.

"Of course I'm calm," Kristi replied. "But you can' t just be calling Aaron like this. She broke up with you for a reason."

"You're going to stop talking and listen." I was done listening to their shit. I'd taken enough of it while Aaron and I had been together. Now I'm in charge. "After this talk you're going to give the phone back to Aaron. Then, you're going to go back to your dorm and dress up in your hottest outfit. Tonight, you and Aaron are going to come over to my apartment together." I paused for a moment. Then, before she could respond, I add, "Oh. And you're going to forget that we had this conversation."

Silence on the other end as Kristi, with a perplexed expression on her face, handed the phone back to Aaron then stood up and left.

"Logan? It's me again."

I grinned into the phone as I repeated my instructions.

***

Around 7 there was a knock at my front door. I smiled broadly. Right on time, I thought.

Aaron was dressed in one of my favorite outfits, white jeans and a sheer tank top light enough that I could see her black bra underneath. Kristi looked even sluttier than usual in a tight red cutoff top that barely restrained her gravity-defying tits and a pair of jean shorts so criminally short that I doubted she could dance without her ass falling out.

"Perfect," I murmured quietly.

Both girls gave me a confused look as they walked in, Kristi strutting in a pair of tall white heels with crisscrossing leather straps.

"What's going on?" Aaron blurted as I closed the door behind them. "Why are we here?"

I turned slowly, savoring the moment. This is the good part, I thought.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked, gesturing at their skimpy-outfits nonchalantly. "You both really want to fuck me."

I said it with a straight face. My brain was screaming at me, telling me it wasn't the truth, it wasn't how the world was. I just pushed that voice deep down and waited. You got this, Logan, another voice said. You're in control now.

Aaron's face started to bunch up into a scowl of rage, then, suddenly, it turned into a frown of consternation. There was a strange second of silence, and I felt as though the world was lurching beneath me even though nothing moved. Then, I watched as their postures changed. Gone was Aaron's frigid air and bitchy exterior, and Kristi's arrogant half-smirk evaporated. Their eyes went from frozen specks of flint to molten fires of lust.

"You're incredibly turned on," I told them as their cheeks flushed wish arousal. "And you know the only way you'll be satisfied is by this..." I grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and tugged down, freeing my already hardening length.

Aaron gave me a look I'd never seen before. She stepped forward and put her hand on my chest possessively as her fingers wrapped around my girth. I stared into her eyes and I saw that she was mine. In that moment, I was almost tempted to go back on my plan, but then her text messages flashed through my mind. Fucking bitch, I thought. In that moment, I realized the truth. You don't deserve me.

"You want to obey my every" — holy shit — "command," I told the girls, my voice catching as Aaron's hand began to stroke up and down my length. They both nodded eagerly, my words absolutely true as they sank into their minds and changed their reality. "Good," I said. Then, staring into Aaron's molten blue eyes, I gripped her by the shoulders and pushed her to her knees.

She continued to stroke me, her breath hot and fast on my member. My cock twitched in readiness, and before I could react my ex-girlfriend leaned forward and took the tip in her mouth. Staring up at me with loving devotion, she sucked the sensitive head, eyes rolling back as she shivered with delight at the taste of my precum.

I couldn't stop now. The die had been cast. "All the way, slut," I grunted.

Aaron opened wide and took my cock down her throat, all the way down to the base in a single motion. I gasped as she moaned around me, her lust obvious and insatiable. She'd never gone down on me like this while we dated, always maintaining that it was undignified and degrading. Now she sucked my cock like it was her full-time job to service me, her lips forming a tight seal around my shaft and one hand slipping down her waistband and between her thighs to feverishly frig her clit.

"Fuck," I groaned, almost content to let her do all the work as I surveyed my conquest. But I had plans, and I was going to fucking turn them into reality. Channeling all my pent up anger, sadness and disappointment, I tangled my fingers in her thick brunette hair.

For a moment, I was content to guide her rhythm, letting her head bob up and down at a controlled pace. Then, I began to speed up, gripping her by the back of the head and plunging down her throat, thrusting vigorously with my hips like I was pounding her pussy into oblivion. Aaron relaxed her throat and submitted to me as I fucked her face, the glorious heat of her wet mouth and soft, pillowy lips making me want to melt with ecstasy. Instead, it fueled me onward. I gritted my teeth as I felt myself growing harder, my shaft thick and solid as I used her mouth for my pleasure. I was getting closer and closer, making my ex my personal slut as she moaned and played with herself, desperate to take me deeper than even I could go. Then, I felt my cock begin to spasm as my body erupted.

I pulled out of her mouth and came, grunting as my cock surged powerfully and sprayed my seed across her face and bared throat. Aaron's fingers wrapped around my cock and stroked, milking me for every last drop of cum as she groaned and caught a strand in her open mouth. I painted her smooth, tanned skin with my essence, spattering across her exposed cheeks and lips. Finally, I leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • The Master of Truth 001

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds