The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 64

Denise looked back and called, "It's a friend of mine from the school. Elena Adamson."

"Do I know her?" came the reply. "Bring her in here, damnit."

Denise smiled. "Let me introduce you to my husband and kids," she said, and led Elena into the living room. "This is my husband, Don. He's a history teacher at North Bay Middle School."

"Nice to meet you, Don," Elena said.

"You, too," he replied, with eyes obviously taking in her voluptuous breasts.

"And you've already met Britney," Denise said with a wave to the girl who had opened the door for her. "Her sister's Haley, and probably in her room playing video games."

"What brings you by, Elena?" Dan asked.

Elena looked to Denise and answered, "Well, I haven't seen Denise since the school year started and I thought I'd stop in and catch up."

"Elena used to be the high school librarian," Denise explained.

"Along with acting as the public library director and working in the university library as well," Elena added. "The school board finally approved hiring a full-time librarian so that freed me up to concentrate on the university program. As such, I've not been able to keep up with some of those I used to spend so much time with."

"Elena and I used to eat lunch together two or three times a week," Denise added. Elena stifled a giggle when Denise seemed to pause at the "eat", though it might have only been her wicked imagination.

It took the roar of the crowd and cheers of the announcers to tear Don's eyes from Elena's Amazonian stature and back to the college football game he'd been enjoying. Elena noticed that Britney was equally enthralled with the game, a tom-boy in the making.

"Let's go into the kitchen," Denise suggested, and led Elena on through. Once beyond the sight of the living room, Elena took the opportunity to pull her friend into an embrace. She leaned down to plant her mouth full onto her much shorter and slimmer former colleague and pulled her body close and tight. When their lips parted, Denise gasped, "Oh! What are you doing?"

"I told you," Elena purred before giving Denise another kiss. "I've missed you, darling."

Denise pushed away and went to lean against the counter. "My family is right in the next room," she whispered. "I can't believe you'd do that. You know I'm still not ready for this."

Elena noticed a television set atop the counter and reached to turn it on. "Do you miss what we had?" Elena asked once the back-ground noise of a Home-Shopping Network program picked up. "I sure do."

Denise pulled a stool over and sat down, the television playing over her left shoulder. "Of course I do," she admitted. "But I think I really need to give my attention to Don and our marriage right now."

"Why? Are you two having problems?"

Denise shook her head, but Elena thought she had something she wanted to tell. "We're fine," she lied obviously. "We're going through a rough patch, maybe, but nothing that can't be fixed."

"Is he fucking around on you?" Elena asked as she also pulled up a chair. Now seated and facing her, she waited until Denise replied.

With a shrug, she said, "I don't think so, but sometimes he's late getting home. I know teaching middle school can be a pain sometimes. Sometimes Don tell me he's stopping by to visit a friend of his, George Walker, who's a paraplegic. They play cards sometimes on the weekends, Don says, but sometimes I think he's really out with some younger woman. I don't know why, just a feeling I guess." Denise stopped talking then.

Elena realized that her friend was indeed having some home issues, and again wondered if what she had playfully planned would be a smart thing to do. Still, Elena thought that maybe she could provide a thrill and distraction for her worried young friend.

Elena reached for Denise's lower legs, which were stockinged. Denise was wearing a tan corduroy skirt and mustard and red sweater that afternoon, and Elena had worn a black skirt over black stocking with a silver-gray blouse under her dark blue jacket. Denise resisted a moment, but as Elena began to massage her calves, Denise realized how good it felt and began to relax. There was nothing wrong with a friend massaging her legs, should her husband or one of her daughters come into the kitchen.

"You're very tense, Denise," Elena told her. You need to relax when you're at home." Denise relaxed back into the counter and let her eyes close, enjoying the feel of strong hands on her legs.

Elena's hands went a little higher, and before she could react, Denise felt her panties being taken hold of and pulled. "What are you doing?" she gasped, her eyes going to the kitchen entry.

"I told you, just relax," Elena whispered. Still, Denise resisted until Elena ran a finger along her slit, beneath her skirt.

"Oooooo! How's that going to relax me?" Denise argued. Still, she lifted her ass up just enough for Elena to tug her panties down her thighs. With her eyes hard on the kitchen entry, Denise allowed Elena to remove them.

"What are you doing?" Denise again asked. She was quite aware of her friend's penchant for doing things with the chance of being caught and exposed was high. This was far and away the most brazen she'd ever been, at least with Denise.

Elena again smiled, a warm, innocent smile that Denise always knew to be very unsettling. "I told you, sweetheart. I've missed you." As she said it, Elena eased Denise's thighs apart and slipped from the chair. Kneeling on the kitchen linoleum, Elena looked up and asked, "When was the last time you had an orgasm on someone's tongue, Denise?"

"Oh, my god!" Denise shook her head and breathily replied, "I don't know. When was the last time you licked me to orgasm? That was probably it."

Elena grinned and moved up between Denise's thighs. "Then maybe you're overdue, don't you think?" She took in the sight before her, of Denise's brown curls and the hint of her motherly pink slit beneath. Denise had a warm scent that Elena recognized and when she reached up to drag her thumb along the folds, Denise moaned and a little of her juices dampened her fur.

As Elena's face drew ever closer to her crotch, Denise moaned, "Oh, please don't. Please, Elena. I'm begging you." However, she could just push the older women from between her legs and leave the kitchen. Instead, she looked away from the strawberry blonde hair atop Elena's head and back to the kitchen entry. She began to pray to the gods that no one walked through.

"Oooooo!" she purred as Elena's breath began to cool her dampening slit, such was how close they were. And then she felt it. Elena's tongue flicked out and stroked across her tiny clit. "Oooohhh, noooooooooo!" she moaned, just a bit louder.

Elena pressed her mouth onto Denise's pussy when she recognized that her friend wasn't going to shove her away. The juices were tangy and she began to hungrily work through Denise's folds ever deeper, until the vaginal chute relaxed and accepted her tongue.

"Aaaahhhh!" Denise again moaned, though a bit more restrained this time. Elena looked up and saw that she'd leaned further back and had her eyes closed now, enjoying herself. The added thrill of how close her family was obviously added to the rate of flow as the thick cream dribbled onto Elena's tongue. She was already very close to cumming, Elena realized. Denise hadn't cum this quickly on her mouth since Elena had done very much the same thing in Denise's classroom between periods last year. Elena loved eating Denise's house-wife pussy out, knowing that she was the only woman around to feast upon this lovely teacher's tasty snatch.

"Uuummmm!" Elena purred into Denise's pussy, bringing on a shiver from Denise, and a fresh mouthful of cream. Denise had learned how to be very quiet while climaxing, and Elena recognized that she was indeed cumming. Denise's hand on the back of her head was the only response Denise gave her, besides the thick flood of sex-cream that coated her tongue.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Elena heard a warning go off, and she suddenly rose from between Denise's thighs and returned to her seat in the chair. Denise gasped and pushed her skirt down a moment later, just before Don stuck his head into the kitchen.

"It's half-time," he told them. "We're going to make a run to the grocery. We need anything?"

Denise shook her head. "I don't think so," she croaked. Elena thought that her face showed an awful lot of guilt, as if she was a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "Is Britney going with you?" she asked in return.

"Yeah, she want's ice cream," Don replied. He stepped into the kitchen and pulled open the refrigerator. After a quick look, he closed the door and started out. "We'll just order a pizza for dinner if you don't want to cook," he said.

"That will be fine," Denise replied. Her eyes met Elena's and a moment later they heard the front door bank closed. Elena smiled slightly, and added a hint of a lip-lick that made Denise sigh heavily. "That was entirely too close!" she hissed.

"Thankfully my sixth-sense kicked in!" Elena laughed. She was always able to just keep from getting caught, usually. It didn't always work, but she'd never got turned in or into any serious trouble in her many years of sinful encounters.

Denise then noticed her panties lying just under the table. Her husband could have easily seen them. She bent over and grabbed them up. Elena started to laugh. "It's not funny!" Denise hissed. "How can I explain this?"

"You didn't have too because Don never saw them."

Denise shook her head, obviously distraught. "I can't believe you did that," she sighed.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Elena asked. She leaned in and said, "Now we've got the house to ourselves, to enjoy ourselves." She pulled Denise in for a kiss, giving her young friend a taste of herself on her red lips. Denise noticed, and even gave Elena's lips a flick of her tongue. Denise had learned to enjoy the taste of pussy, even if it was her own. She wanted more.

"Don will only be gone fifteen or twenty minutes," Denise whispered. "They're just going down to the Ralph's a mile away."

"Then we'd better get to it," Elena grinned. "Want to go to your bedroom?"

"No, I want to eat you in here!" Denise insisted.

"That's my girl!" Elena laughed as she stood up. "Show me your tits, lover," Elena demanded, even as she pulled her jacket off and draped it across the chairback. Her blouse followed, leaving her in just her white bra above her skirt. Denise watched as she started to release her breasts, but Elena paused. "Hey! Pull those puppies out!" she insisted.

Denise tugged her mustard-colored top up, hooking her own bra with her fingers as she went. Her tits were smallish, b-cups, and capped with large, caramel-colored areola fell into view, and Denise lifted each in her hands as if to show Elena that she had complied with her orders. Nodding and giving her young friend a smile of satisfaction, Elena released her own breasts and tossed the bra away. Her tits were huge compared to Denise's, and weighed heavily on her large frame. They had begun to sag with age, and fell to the bottom of her ribs now.

Elena liked to tease Denise, and with her young lover's eyes locked to her breasts, she turned around to face away. Elena looked back over her shoulder and bent slightly at the waist. She hooked her skirt and shoved it down, until her white panties were the last garment she wore. "Like my big ass?" she asked as she ran her hands across the globes. After weeks out of the sun, her flesh had returned to its pale, milky white, very nearly the color of her underwear she even noticed.

"You're beautiful," Denise admitted to the only woman she'd even said that to. And she meant it. Denise often wondered if she was in love with Elena. Having not seen her librarian lover for many weeks, she had thought that she might be over her. Instead, as Elena stood nearly nude before her, and after already cumming on her tongue once that day, Denise knew that she was. Denise knew that she'd leave her husband for Elena, if asked. She also knew that Elena would never ask her to.

Denise was playing with both her tits and her pussy as Elena stripped. Smiling down at her young lover, Elena pushed her underwear down, and watched as Denise's eyes followed and her finger began to run in and out of her pussy.

"Well?" Elena asked. Denise looked up and she added, "Do as you please, dear. I'm here for you."

Denise removed her finger from her own wet slot and brought it to her mouth. She licked up the juices she'd scooped out of herself while Elena stepped closer to straddle her left thigh. When the older Amazonia woman lifted her right leg and hooked it over the chair back, Denise was presented with a full-on view of Elena's neatly trimmed pussy. The thick, heavy labia hung from the gash obscenely and glistened with the honey-dew that Denise had so often been intoxicated by. She needed no further invitation, and leaned forward to plant her mouth onto Elena's vagina.

"Oooohhh, that's my girl!" Elena purred. "That's what you've been needing, isn't it? A taste of my fat, juicy pussy!" The way Denise noisily began to slurp up her juices was answer enough.

Elena had her hands atop Denise's head and helped position her face better to hit her most sensitive pleasure points. Denise had spent a lot of time between Elena's thighs, but had still to develop her oral talents fully. Her married friend often attacked her cunt with a similar gusto many men enjoyed, obviously taking what Don had done for her as the way it should be done. Elena had tried to teach Denise that when it came to oral love between women, slower was much better. Teasingly taking your time to get to the bull's eye brought a much higher climax than just barging right in and slapping the clit with the tongue or thrusting high and deep up the chute. However, given the circumstances, Elena was willing to over-look Denise's furious tongue attack this time.

"Slower, baby! Make my pussy tingle!" Elena did advise, and Denise responded by pulling back and catching her breath. She continued to lay kisses across Elena's entire crotch, and even started to put some of what she'd been taught into play. Denise began to lightly stroke her fingers up and down Elena's inner thighs, while lightly flicking her tongue up and down the edges of the labia. She tickled Elena's clit instead of flicking at it, though she still had a hard time not sucking it hard. Elena didn't mind that, either. She did enjoy having a married woman treat her clit like the little dick it was.

As Denise sucked on her clit, she told her, "Fingers," and Denise responded as she'd been taught, by slipping a pair into Elena's vaginal canal and slowly working them in and out while twisting them. This made her cream flow and sent wonderful sparks up through her that soon had Elena trembling through a gentle orgasm.

"That's it baby! Ooooo, make Mommy cuuuummmm!" Elena stroked Denise's hair while the younger woman drank up her secretions. Her orgasm was nothing compared to what Barbara had drawn from her the night before, several times, but it had been a while for Denise. She'd get back into the swing of pussy-eating very quickly.

Once her orgasm had subsided, Elena stepped back, much to Denise's obvious sorrow. The younger house-wife's face glistened with remnants of Elena's cream beautifully, she thought, and Elena leaned down to kiss her, licking some up as she went. "I've got something for you," she whispered a moment later, and turned to retrieve her hand bag from the table. "Why don't you get down on the floor, on your hands and knees?"

Denise slipped from the chair, but remained on her knees on the cold linoleum of her kitchen floor, watching as her naked friend and lover removed something from her purse. She waited until Elena had turned back around, and then gasped, "Oh, you have got to be kidding!"

Elena had produced a brand new toy. It was a good ten inches long, maybe longer, and looked as if it had been molded straight from a bull. Elena was grinning at the sight of fearful lust that Denise's eyes had in them. She brought the caramel-brown dildo up to her face and gave the tip a teasing lick. "You like it?"

Denise nodded her head, and then shook it when she realized what Elena had in mind. "You're not going to use that now, are you?" Elena grinned wickedly and nodded in reply.

"I hope you're up to it," Elena purred, and then gave the base of the device a twist. Denise could hear the buzz from five feet away. "It vibrates, too!"

Denise could feel her pussy pulse at the idea of having that thing stuffed inside her, but she was still fearful. Her husband and daughter could be back any time, she knew. And when Elena got going, doing things to her, she often lost track of time. "We don't have time," she pleaded, but Elena was having too much fun and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"I'll just give you a little taste," Elena informed her as the big woman moved beside her. "Bend over, on your hands," she instructed. Denise hesitated, but when Elena joined her on the floor, she relented. With her ass in the air, though still covered in her skirt, Denise felt vulnerable. She also felt the cool air in the kitchen caress her crotch, which sent a shiver through her body. When Elena reached back with the dildo and stroked its vibrating tip along her slit, she groaned loudly.

"Oooohhh, gaawwwdddd!" A moment later, with the thick vibrator poised to enter her and her pussy trembling excitedly, Denise rocked herself back, taking the thick toy into her chute. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh, shiiiiitttttt!"

"I knew you'd like it," Elena breathed into her ear.

Denise nodded, her own breathing now more of a huffing as the vibrations flooded through her. The dildo was thick; one of the thicker she'd ever enjoyed, and stretched her canal tight. She could feel an orgasm quickly building up from her deepest depths, and to bring it on, she began to rock back and forth on the kitchen floor. With Elena holding the vibrator steady with one hand, and having her lover's free hand beneath her chest massaging her hanging tits as she rocked, Denise fucked herself upon the powerful dildo with ever-increasing abandon.

"That's it, baby! I want to see you cum!" Elena huskily growled into her ear, adding a lingering lick along the rim to send another form of sensation through Denise's already trembling body.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Both Elena and Denise gasped at the sound of a young girl's voice. Denise looked up to see Haley standing in the kitchen doorway. She'd forgotten about her other daughter, who must have remained home in her room. Beside Denise, Elena was on her hands and knees, completely naked, with her massive tits hanging free for Haley to see. The vibrator was still wedged up inside her pussy, but with her hips turned away from the kitchen entry, her daughter couldn't see it filling her. Although Elena's hand remained on her left breast, her top hung down, effectively hiding her own tits from view.

"Haley! I thought you'd left with your dad and sister," she croaked, knowing it wasn't true. She felt Elena slowly ease the vibrator out of her, and she let out a slight sigh once it slipped free. She couldn't help but tremble, however. Denise could only imagine the gape of her vagina, as she shivered from the rush of cool air into her vacated cunt.

"I didn't know they had left," Haley replied. "I was playing a game and got thirsty. Can I have a soda?"

Denise slowly got to her feet, brushing her skirt back into place to hide the sight of her naked pussy, and told her daughter to go ahead and get a soda. Haley continued to look at Elena, who now sat on the floor with her feet drawn up under her butt, completely naked. Haley noticed that the older woman was smiling up at her as she retrieved a root beer from the refrigerator. "Why are you naked?" the little girl asked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds