The Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady

The fantastic cache of jewelry mentioned still exists and is now in my possession. My great-grandparents wrote into their wills that it was to be passed on to the eldest son in the family at each succeeding generation, and could never be sold or given away, and that any jewelry given to wives or ladyfriends was only to be considered a loan. My redheaded twins love the emeralds, even if they don't own them.

My father told me that he placed the contents of the trunk into it without examining them while packing to move out of the mansion. The stables had been in serious decline for years, since neither he nor grandfather had the interest in thoroughbreds that great-grandfather had, and the mansion was simply too large and old to keep up properly. He built a somewhat smaller house several miles north, towards Wilton, near what has become the Adirondack Northway. Somewhat, I say, since it is still quite grand, but it is nowhere near as drafty as the old one, he reports.

A considerable quantity of manuscript remains to be sorted out and collated. As time presents itself, I may be able to add to the previous section, and further elucidate my great-grandparent's lives.

James Pendrake MacAllister, III
Saratoga Springs, NY

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds