• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Mermaid

The Mermaid

I approached the side of the tank with trepidation. Here she was, a real live mermaid, nothing short of a scientific impossibility, swimming wistfully in her confined aquarium. She had been captured in some fisherman's net and rushed to our oceanographic institute.

I stared at her in the tank, below the waist she had a six-foot long greenish fish tail, but above the waist, my God, she was a wet-dream come to life. Her breasts were the size of melons, firm and ripe as they hypnotically bounced slowly with her swimming. Her face was gorgeous, with a mane of red, curly hair, intense green eyes, and lips, well that was the thing, wasn't it?

Her lips completely covered the lower part of her face from her chin to her nose, two fat and succulent sausages that formed together in a permanent "O" shape. We speculated that with remora lips like those, she must feed by sucking at her prey, most likely sea cucumbers and urchins. That's what we had been feeding her every day, and right now, it was feeding time.

No one was in the lab at this time of night but me, and I walked slowly up the ladder to the side of the tank with a long sea cucumber in my hand. I placed the tip of the cucumber in the water and she slowly approached my side of the tank. Her eyes looked intently at the cucumber, and her long, flat tongue extended to the tip and ran up and over it. She slavishly ran her tongue along the length of it and I felt a shiver down my spine when her tongue lightly grazed over the tips of my fingers holding the cucumber. Her tongue was surprisingly warm and yet textured almost like a cat's tongue.

After a minute or two of this tongue bath, the purpose of which we could not surmise, her monstrous lips descended and engulfed the lower half of the cucumber. I immediately felt the strength of her suction as I had to grip tightly on the other end or else the cucumber would fly right out of my hand. She then begin moving her head up and down the length of the cucumber, so slowly, so deliberately. I couldn't help but imagine what would that feel like? Should I even dare? No one was in the lab but me... who would know?

Even though watching this incredible creature suck on this cucumber was intensely erotic, I came to my senses; no, I'm a scientist, I thought. But then her eyes looked up at me, intense green eyes filled with hunger and I felt my knees buckle at the sight of her looking straight into my eyes as she sucked and sucked and sucked. My cock began to harden and throb at this sight and they made an obvious bulge in my shorts. She looked at it! She was noticing my erection! Her eyes went back to glaring directly into my own and she sucked the cucumber with increased speed and power. Suddenly the cucumber made a wet series of thumps as all of its seeds and contents blew into her mouth and down her throat. The now hollow tube concaved at the vacuum produced by her mouth and started sliding deep within her.

My trembling hand let go of the cucumber and I could almost feel my heartbeat thumping in my cock as I saw her staring back at me, not willing to leave the side of the aquarium after her feeding. Perhaps if I was in my right state of mind, I would have thought before I acted, but I immediately pulled down my shorts and somewhat fearfully extended my erect member to the water's edge as if it was another cucumber for her to feed from.

She looked at it quizzically, and looked up at me with an almost questioning glint in her eyes. She extended her tongue and I immediately felt that warm, thick muscle travel under my glans and shaft. I let out a stuttering gasp as I griped the sides of the ladder for support, shivering in anticipation. Her tongue was like a warm sponge covered in gooey honey, it slide up and down my shaft producing a friction that made my heart start beating in my chest and in my shaft. Each stroke of her tongue made my cock jump and quiver and harden to an iron-like stiffness.

"Unghhhh..." I could only moan out at the sensations of having my cock being nurtured by this alien tongue. She looked up at me once more and now her eyes showed the same intensity she had when she was about to feed. Before I could think or react, the watertight seal of her incredible lips contracted around half of my cock. "Oh, Goddddd," I stuttered out.

Her mouth felt like being immersed in a tight tube of heated honey. There were no teeth and no palates, just ribbed-flesh and muscle constricting around my cock, causing my head to tilt back and my eyes to go back up into my head for a moment. "Oh....Jesus....Oh, Jesus", I could hear myself groan out like some man being tortured slowly under some strange instrument of pain and pleasure.

And then, she moved her head all the way to the base of my groin, and she sucked. "Ughhh...." Her tongue started lapping at the base of my cock to the tip while I was fastened tight in her mouth, the strength of that muscle felt like it was drawing all the blood in my cock to my glans, making it mushroom to twice normal size. "Ohhhhh.....Ohhhhhh" I started to shake as I gripped the edge of the ladder with a white-knuckle intensity.

She then began to move. Back and forth, back and forth, sucking and sucking, my cock falling in and out of a honeyed tunnel that would never let me go, a tunnel that was built for one thing, sucking and feeding. At this point, I could no longer think clearly, I no longer knew who I was, all my existence had been narrowed down to the sensations milking up and down my cock. Like an animal, I reflexively swayed my hips back and forth in time with her slow and inexorable mouth sliding up and down my helpless shaft.

How long this lasted I couldn't say. Minutes? An hour? But eventually, awareness slowly came back to me. Would this kill me? Would my cock be ripped off and eaten?? But the feeling was so good, beyond any drug or sensation ever felt by a man before. She sucked and pulled and tugged and milked and I began to weep, weep like a helpless baby. "Oh, oh, mommy......mommy" I was reduced to a childlike state of vulnerability.

But the mermaid didn't seem to register or care that she was sucking from a human being now instead of a cucumber. It was irrelevant. All that mattered was being fed. She sucked on this appendage the same way she sucked on thousands of other meals, with a long-practiced intensity and unfailing desire for sustenance. Nothing could resist her sucking indefinitely. She knew that applying enough suction and friction and movement would always yield the same result: the cucumber's seeds would blow violently into her mouth, and she would swallow, and suction, and swallow more.

A sense of fear had suddenly washed over me, I could tell that my orgasm was near. How I lasted this long under this amount of sensation I have no idea, but it must be due to her process somehow, she builds and builds the pressure until she can extract the entire viscous load from her prey.

My hands went down to her head and frantically tried to push her away but her strength was inhumanly great. She threw her arms around my ass and thrust my cock down her tight, heated throat. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Please, no! Oh, GOD!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!"

My cum shot down her throat like white ropes blown from a cannon. The pleasure burned up and down my cock and spine and forced my body into an epileptic seizure as I thrust my pelvis, animal-like, into her constantly sucking hole. I no longer could see as my eyes were rolled completely back into my head, all I could do was feel my very life force being sucked into her. My balls concaved inward as they were siphoned of all of their seminal fluid. My body was no longer human anymore, but merely a pump of fluids shooting through my cock and into her voracious mouth.

The last thing I could feel before I slipped away into total blackness was her sucking and sucking and sucking and sucking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Mermaid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 3165 milliseconds