• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • The Method to Her Madness Pt. 01

The Method to Her Madness Pt. 01

I was a pretty, very overweight girl. I know it's a contradiction in terms for some, but I had it goin' on. I walked into my favorite bar, they had such good live music. I swayed my ample hips as I moved across the room to my favorite seat at the bar. My milky white, heavy breasts boldly on display. The message I was sending with my dark eyeliner and full lips was pretty clear. I was hungry, hunting, in need. I'd like it said just for the record though, that I am a curious human, one that doesn't exactly live on the surface, even while trying to be a mindless twenty-something, drunkenly throwing herself at men. Sometimes even the most vibrant souls need to be slammed against a wall and fucked. It seems to soothe a certain animal part of me, to be handled in such a crude fashion.

While I'm perched on a bar stool, visions of hands curling around my throat as a cock thrusts deep within me are so vivid, I'm in the room, but without. In some other place of desire and keen feeling. The band stops playing in the room, and the sound of the bell on the door startles me back into my current body, that current space. I order my favorite drink from my favorite bartender. Openly staring at her beautiful cleavage. She had breasts so full at the top of her chest, it was like watching pudding wobble. I'm a sucker for a good pair of tits. Men are my favorite, but women are like a treat to me. Something delicious to lick and savor now and then. A delicacy. He'd come in the door when the music had stopped, I'd heard the bell, but I hadn't seen him. I was distracted ordering my drink.

The first thing I knew was the smell of leather and a very intoxicating cologne. Damn, men need to realize a good cologne is a total panty dropper. At least for a lot of women. My eyes were immediately drawn to the figure standing far above my head. I could feel the heat of his body from behind me. It caused my heart to race. Somewhere in myself I knew he was going to be gorgeous. I knew even before those bright green eyes connected with my complex blue ones. I'm a sucker for green eyes. That's several boxes ticked in the hot section, I'm instantly drawn to the man.

He looked primal. Powerful. Prominent jaw line. The light hit that handsome jaw in just such a way. High cheekbones. Brown-tanned skin. Obviously outdoorsy. Full mouth. I later found out that he was Cherokee Indian. This will come into play later.

He stood six-foot-five and tall guys make my pussy twitch. His lips curled up as he let me rove him with my eyes in appreciation. He was proud. Hungry. Heat rolled off him and curled it's tendrils around my nipples. My entire body felt compelled to go into that heat.

I kept my cool, and said something like, "Well damn, aren't you a tall drink of handsome. Where's your momma, so I can shake her hand! Damn mister!" Proffering my hand to him, just so I could touch him, feel his skin on mine. His sexy smile widened into something a bit more genuine, as he was taken by surprise by my words. His laugh deep and hearty. Tall men have a richness to their voices that you don't hear anywhere else. His was more of a baritone. It sounded like music. "Well, she doesn't live far, I can take you to meet her, if you want." He laughed, took my small hand in his very large, calloused one, and took a seat next to me, without breaking eye contact with me. I laughed, a deep, throaty laugh, designed to sound almost like a moan. I am hunting. I smell a big cock. I have some kind of extra-sense about it. Men with big dicks behave differently. It's hard to explain, but just go with me here.

"You'll have to slow down and get to know me a bit first, mister." I boldly state. Still unwilling to be entirely honest of my intentions, in case things could've possibly went that way. He looked like a potential keeper. I like to keep my options open, even in a bar.

He makes a deep noise in his throat, like "Hmmmm" and drags a Newport out of the breast pocket of his leather jacket, absently biting the filter out of it before lighting and taking a long drag with his huge lungs.

The lines his long body made a feast for my hungry eyes. The elegant way his fingers moved made me imagine they were on me. I'd never been so turned on by a man before. Never so attracted. It terrified me.

We made small talk. I ask a lot of questions. His name is Sam. He plays the harmonica, he likes rock music, he wants to fuck me. He has a huge cock. Those last few he volunteered.

At his bold statement, my mouth fell open. My curiosity took over me, and I asked, "Oh yeah? How big is huge exactly, Sam?"

He leaned in to brush his lips against my ear, his warm breath sending lightening through my neck straight down to my clit. I squirm under his lips, his touch. My breath catches. I bite my lips. "10 inches." His deep voice booms low into my ear. Sending goosebumps across my entire body. "No way!" I exclaim.

I'm incredulous. I don't believe him. I think of my tiny little pussy and getting ripped apart. Suddenly I'm both terrified and highly turned on at the same time. A heady mix.

He can tell I want him, and he takes advantage of his nearness to me to put one of his long elegant hands on the opposite side of my face, caressing my jaw. I automatically arched to his hand and he snakes his pointed tongue into my ear.

That damned pointed tongue lit my body on fire. I decide on a whim to give in to my fear and not go home with him that night, but he talked me into the alley with him. I was very drunk by that point. Still hitting on him. Still touching him whenever possible. Trying to drink in his essence so I could revel in it's nearness later. Soaking up his smell that seemed to be drenching my skin with every touch.

He suddenly grabs me around my waist and with grace pulls me to his body. Our lips meet. The fullness of contact between two generous mouths is something I find to be damn near the best thing in the world. My panties are soaking wet, just kissing his passionate mouth. Our tongues met in a rhythm that seemed at the perfect tempo of our passion. Amazing kisser. I realize I'm in trouble. I have desperate needs to have more of him in my mouth. I wanted to see this monster he was talking about in his pants. The one I can feel rock hard halfway up my belly as I'm kissing him.

I slip my hands down his well muscled, long belly. My fingers remove his belt and buttons as if by magic, and then it's in my hands. Radiating so much heat, I can feel his pulse under my hands. Knowing how much he wants me only fuels my ardor. I gather a lot of spit in my mouth, and open my mouth as wide as I can to try and accommodate his unbelievable girth. Swirling my fat tongue and the ball of my tongue ring around the fat mushroom head of his cock. On the moment my mouth made contact with his cock, his whole body rocked with shock, he mumbled low, and pressed into me further. As he pushed, I felt my jaw dislocate, and was happy for it. It didn't hurt, and I could get him further into my mouth and throat.

He grabbed my head and thrust into my throat. His cock so big it cut off my air supply each time he thrust forward. I gladly held my breath for him. I looked up at him as the spit trickled down my mouth, the tears streaked black trails down my cheeks. I watched him with my lapiz eyes trained on his face. Drinking in his pleasure. At some point, my jaw started to hurt enough that I had to stop him before he came, much to our mutual displeasure.

I stood up and put my jaw back in place, it slid back in easily. Righted my clothing, as he'd prised my breasts out to play at my nipples while he thrust into my throat. The perks of having very long arms, I suppose. The heat from my mouth caused steam to roll off his exposed, throbbing sex. The image of that massive cock steaming in the light of the alley would stay with me the rest of my life. Sticky, hot, illicit.

He asked me back to his house, and I wanted to go, but I was drunk, I had work, I needed to go to sleep. I put my number in his phone and made my way home, he texted me before I made it to my house. "Your mouth drove me wild. I can't wait to explore the rest of your body." - The first text I got from him.

"We'll see what happens." -I replied.

Read on next time, when we conclude the story of Sam and his huge cock, in Method To Her Madness Pt 02.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • The Method to Her Madness Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds