• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Middle Man

The Middle Man

My sex life is pretty exciting compared to a lot of people. Some people read my stories and hate them, some read them and can't quit touching their self.

This story is about the first time my wife and I had three-way sex . She had been telling me how she wanted to share me with other people. But she was afraid that she would catch some kind of disease. I told her we would only do it if the woman had a clean bill of health.

She told me that she didn't want to share me with another woman, she wanted to share me with another man.

I didn't know what to say. We had been watching a lot of bi-sexual porn lately. But I never thought she wanted to see me with another man.

She told me that when she thinks of me with another man it makes her pussy drip with lust. I reached down and felt between her legs and she was hot and wet. I immediately dropped to my knees and started licking her clit.

As I sucked and licked on her pussy and asshole. Kim moaned out and said, Honey it's like this, I don't want another cock to fuck me. I want you to fuck me. Then she explained that the other man could fuck me at the same time.I would be in the middle.

And that was the start of the middle man. That night she explained to me. When three of us are together. She will give me a blow-job only when I'm giving a blow-job. She will only fuck me when I am getting fucked. If I'm sucking some man's cock, she will suck mine. If I want my asshole licked all I have to do is lick one.

Of course, I loved what I was hearing. I figured my sex life is in my hands, nobody is fucking my wife but me. And she gives me a blowjob whenever I want one, as long as I'm giving one.

After working out all the rules Kim and I went out to the local bar to go looking for a lover. We sat down and were having a drink when a young man came over and wanted to dance with Kim.

Kim got up, and they went over to the dance floor. Kim started dirty dancing, she was grinding her pussy on his leg. I looked over and she had her hand on his crotch and was rubbing it up and down. She whispered something in his ear and they both looked at me and came over and sat down.

My wife introduced us, his name was Bob. As we all were talking, I notice Bob was squirming around and talking kind of funny. I looked over at my wife and she winked at me. I looked under the table and she had Bob's cock and balls out and was stroking and massaging his balls. The talk turned to sex and Kim told Bob that she wanted him to come home with us.

She explained to him that this was the first time we did this and that we both were very excited. Kim had him right on the edge of cumming, when she told Bob that she wanted to see him fuck her husband. She told him that anything could happen, she even lied and told him that she might even fuck him.

Bob was thinking with his cock and we all left the bar real fast. On the way home Kim was telling me how big Bob's cock was. Bob acted a lot drunker than he was, that way he always had a out.

When we got to the house Kim had already removed Bob's pant's. He walked into the house half naked. I hurried up and dropped my pants, my cock was so hard it was hurting. Kim acted like she was going to suck his cock.

I had to remind her of the rules. I dropped down in front of Bobs cock and sucked it all the way up to his balls. At first Bob tried to pull away but I had such a lip-lock on his cock he couldn't pull out.

My wife walked up and started kissing him, running her tongue down his throat. She pulled out her breast and ask me if it was all right for Bob to play with her tits. I just nodded with his cock lodged deep in my throat.

After he sucked her tits. Kim dropped down and started sucking my cock. We all lay on the bed, I had Bob's cock in my mouth and Kim had mine in her mouth. I started licking and sucking on his balls and she did the same to me. I loved our new life style and I could tell Kim loved it to.

After a half-hour of hard sucking we stopped for a break. I had never seen Kim's pussy so wet and swelled up. She got on all fours and had me mount her from behind, she reached up and pulled my balls forward. She told Bob to get behind me and stick his dick in my waiting asshole.

Bob started fumbling around behind me. He kept missing my asshole, so I reached around and guided his cock up my ass. I then told him to slowly push. After he sank it in all the way to his balls I slowly started fucking Kim as he was fucking me. My cock got so big with him up my ass, Kim thought she was fucking someone else.

She kept commenting on how hard and thick my cock was. Every time I drove it in her Bob drove even deeper into my ass-pussy.

Kim told Bob to fuck me harder,she wanted him to ride my ass hard. I could till Bob was fixing to cum because his cock was swelling up inside me. Just as I felt his hot sperm release from his balls, I started cumming in Kim.

She kept yelling, I'm cuming, I'm cumming. I have never seen her act like that before. I pulled my cock out of her cum filled cunt.

About that time Bob wormed his cock out of my ass and I thought I was going to die. My ass muscle had locked down on his cock. I could feel his cum leaking down the inside of my leg.

Kim lied down in front of me and told Bob to watch as I sucked my own cum out of her pussy.

I licked and sucked up all the cum. Then Kim picked up my underwear and wiped up all the cum that had leaked out of me. She than told me to open my mouth, as she stuffed my cum filled underwear into it.

She looked over at Bob and ask him how he liked the way she treated me.

Bob was sobering up a little and mumbled something about not being gay. He got his clothes back on and left in a hurry.

Kim and I rolled over, she pulled my cum filled underwear out of my mouth. And we started kissing each other and talking about what had just happened.

It made both of us so horny, we fucked the rest of the night. We both love playing middle man. The good points are that all her big cock boyfriends don't stretch my wife's pussy and ass out. The bad news is that my asshole looks like the Holland tunnel.

She ordered some spices from Europe, that she massages into my ass before we party and it makes it a lot tighter for a little while. I have also mastered the skill of cock sucking.

My wife taught me how to make love to a cock. We have changed some of the rules, she can suck other men's cocks now.

It is a great turn-on to me to watch her work a cock in and out of her mouth. Plus it's a guarantee that when we go out looking for a lover. We can always get them to come home with us.

Kim will suck their cock all the way to the house. Then when they are good and horny and nobody knows, I take over and even tho they protest, before the night is over sometimes I'm fucking them too.

It's funny when you get horny and you know nobody is going to find out what is going on. What you will do. Straight men will suck cock, eat cum, fuck ass, and let you massage their prostate.

When you stick your cock in my mouth and I start sucking harder and harder, not going up and down just sucking hard. When your cock head is lodged in the beginning of my throat, my throat muscles start milking on your cock.

When you cum I'm sucking so hard, I suck all your cum out in one big wad. Later on you will see your cock is sore. But you would gladly let me do it again and again.

And I am glad to do it because my loving wife sucks me off every time I suck you off. One night last week I went back into the bar that Bob hangs out in. He was sitting up at the bar, I had not seen him since that night he had fucked my wife .

We started talking and drinking beer. I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. I stepped into the booth and I felt somebody grab my ass. It was Bob he followed me into the stall and was down on his knees sucking my cock like I had sucked his.

H e told me that I was the best fuck he had ever had. I pulled his mouth off my cock and bent down and dropped my pants, I grabbed his cock and stuck it right up my hungry hole.

I had my leg propped up on the toilet and he was fucking the hell out of me. People were standing behind us watching.

Needless to say he cum real quick, and lots of it. I pulled my panties up and we left the bar. We sat in his car and I cleaned his cock off and got another load of cum. I left him sitting there with his cock hanging out of his pants.

I started driving home and I felt bad because l had broken the rules with my wife. I had sex without her. I hoped she would understand but if it where me I would be pissed off. I got home and Kim met me at the door she gave me a big kiss and reached down and grabbed my crotch.

She slid my pants down and she gripped my ass cheeks, she opened them up and I let a big fart and blew spent cum all over. She wanted to know what in the hell was going on.

She wanted to know who had been fucking me and where did all that cum come from. I told her that I had run into Bob and that he basically raped me.

That he had his cock out and stuck in my ass so fast that I couldn't do anything. Then it started feeling good and I fucked him and he cum in my ass. I told her I was sorry for being a whore and letting him use my body like that and how I have a weakness for hard cocks up my ass.

And that she was to blame for that. Always having her lovers fuck me. Making me act like a cum whore. Hell look at my asshole it looks like a ham with the bone pulled out.

She started rubbing on me and telling me she was sorry. As long as I don't do it again. She ask me if I wanted her to buy me a butt plug. I declined.

Everything seemed to be going real good, Kim hasn't mentioned my little mistake not one time. We had been having many different lovers some big some small.

One afternoon I left work early. I was driving back home when I seen my wife's car at a local motel.

I pulled in and parked around back. I started looking around and I thought I seen Kim sitting in a van. I ducked around a corner and watched. The door opens up on the van, and sure enough Kim stepped out followed by three big black men.

My mouth hanging open while I watched them play with her ass and pussy as they walked up the stairs to a room. You could tell that Kim had known them for quit a time by the way they where talking.

I waited for a while and the longer she stayed in there the more aroused I became. I decided to walk by the room and see if I could see anything.

The curtains was cracked a little and for about 5 seconds my memory burned a image of my wife taking a black cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass at the same time.

Every time I look at her now I see her being assaulted by those black cocks. I went back to the car and went home. Two hours later Kim called home and told me she would be home in about 20 minutes and she wanted to have sex.

I thought my GOD Kim, three black cocks isn't enough. She wanted me in the bed with cloths off and cuffs on. I kept thinking of her fucking them black boys as I cuffed both legs across the bed I put one cuff on my left hand and waited for her to come and hook my right arm.

I heard her pull into the garage. She rushed in and secured my cuffs. She was acting funny but what the hell, I'm fixing to cum. I ask her if anybody else was with her and she said no.

She came back into the bedroom and took off her skirt she had no panties on. She looked into my eyes and said,Honey I'm sorry, I have broken the rules. I have been fucking on the side and I am so sorry.

I tried to console her when she lifted her leg up and sat down on my face. Cum poured out of her loose cunt, she really didn't need to say any thing else.

She slid down and her asshole sucked on my tongue. I have ate a lot of cum. And this was a record. I was enjoying myself, when Kim told me that it was the cum of three black men.

I started gagging and spitting. I was so horny I had forgot that she had been fucking them black boys.

She again told me she was sorry and that it was my fault for having a smaller penis. That she found out that she likes big horse cocks fucking her. And then she told me how the three black men had fucked her over and over. How she sucked and fucked them. How it felt to be full of hard cock.

She released the cuffs and I jumped up from her pussy, a couple strings of cum pearls hung from my mouth. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started fucking my wife. Her pussy was so loose she couldn't feel me. I cum in her and she was so stretched out my cum never did run out of her.

Them black boys had ruined my wife's tight pussy. Then I turned around and the three black men I had seen her with at the motel was standing in my bedroom naked and hard cocks in hand. The one with the biggest cock told me that my wife had told him about me being a middle man.

Kim told me to crawl up and fuck her again, knowing the big cocked black man was going to fuck my ass. I told Kim that I didn't think I could but that big cock in my ass. Kim told me again that she wanted to fuck.

I told my wife that I was going to try this out. I mounted her and Jim, the biggest of the big cocks got up behind me and stuck the head of that monster in my ass. It hurt so bad I almost pasted out he stuck four more inches in and I let out a scream and jumped off my wife.

I was in total pain. Kim was calling me a pussy boy, and told me that if I was going to be such a pussy to keep the other cocks hard while she shows me how to fuck them.

She bucked up and sunk Jim's monster cock half way up her cunt. She was breathing heavy as he stuck the rest of it in her.

I couldn't believe how well she was milking his cock. While she was getting the fucking of her live I was performing oral sex on two black guys. They each fucked her three times and she sucked each one off twice.

After they were done with her and they left. Kim again apologized for breaking the rules.

She informed me that the rules would be changed to her being able to fuck other men since I couldn't please her anymore with my little peewee cock.

She ask me if I liked sucking cock for her. I told her I would do anything she wants. We are a team.

If you like this story e-mail me I get horny too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Middle Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 659 milliseconds