• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Mile High Club

The Mile High Club

Finally, we were going to visit Australia. For years my wife and I had been planning this trip. We'd promised ourselves that one day we would go "down under." Now at last we were on our way. For Christmas my parents had given us two first-class tickets on QANTAS, the Australian airline.

From Los Angels it was a 14-hour flight, so the first class seats were very welcome. I turned and looked at Lynne as she sat next to me. For 35 she was looking fine. Her long brown hair hung down to her waist and her full high breasts still showed no sign of sag.

We indulged in the complimentary Champagne and enjoyed the delicious food, not giving any thought to the poor souls back in economy.

After dinner we ordered another bottle of wine and sat back to enjoy the movie. On first class you have individual screens and a selection of movies and Lynne and I both decided to watch "Eyes Wide Shut." This turned out to be very sexy in parts and by the end of the film I was sporting a large hard-on. I noticed that Lynne was squirming in her seat and decided to try to feel her up. We both had blankets over us and slowly I slid my hand over beneath her blanket and started to run my fingers up her thigh. Lynne immediately grabbed my wrist.

"Stop that, someone will see us," she whispered.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "First class is practically empty. No-one will notice."

Lynne reluctantly released my wrist and I continued to slide my fingers up underneath the short skirt she was wearing. Soon my fingers came in contact with the strip of cotton of her panties and I gradually eased my fingers under the leg band and started rubbing her pussy. By now Lynne was moving around in her seat and her movements must have caught the attention of our stewardess.

I looked up to see a beautiful blonde in QANTAS uniform standing by Lynne's seat. She could see the outline of my hand as it pushed back and forth between Lynne's legs and by now the was a definite smell of pussy in the air as Lynne reacted to my stroking.

"Is there anything I can get for you?" the stewardess asked Lynne.

By now Lynne was fully aroused by my fingers and she barely managed to answer, "No thank you, I'm fine."

"Well if you need anything, just let me know," said the stewardess.

As she left I admired the way her tight ass twitched under the skirt of her uniform.

"I sure wouldn't mind fucking her," I whispered to Lynne as my fingers continued to slide in and out of her juicy cunt.

"Well you can just forget about it," said Lynne. "You're married to me, not her."

I continued to play with Lynne's cunt for a few minutes more, until finally she said, "I need to get up for a few minutes. I'm dying of thirst and you've made a mess of my panties."

Lynne quickly adjusted her skirt and headed back to the area where the stewardesses keep their supplies. This is a small walkway which connects the two aisles of the plane and has curtains which can be drawn for privacy.

Fifteen minutes later Lynne still had not returned and I was beginning to be concerned. I decided to check to see if the lavatories were occupied, thinking she might be sick. As I passed the galley area I thought I heard a faint moaning. Assuming it was just my imagination, I continued down to the toilets only to find that none of them were occupied (a minor miracle in itself on a jumbo jet).

I was growing more concerned as I headed back toward my seat and once again I heard a soft sigh from the galley area. Being curious as well as concerned I pulled back the edge of the curtain and couldn't believe my eyes.

There was Lynne bent forward over the counter of the galley. Her short skirt was hiked up around her hips. Behind her was the beautiful blonde stewardess who was holding Lynne in position with one hand grasping the back of her neck. Her other hand had two fingers inserted deep in Lynne's cunt and, as I watched, she continued pumping her fingers in and out. Her fingers were glistening with my wife's juices and I could clearly hear the sloshing sound my wife's pussy was making under this assault.

I watched as the stewardess's hand began moving faster and faster as she strove to bring Lynne to a climax. I couldn't hold back and quietly made my way into the galley behind the two lovers. Quickly I unzipped my pants and pulled out my rock-hard 8" cock. I started stroking myself as I watched and soon realized that this would not be enough. I decided to see if I could join in the fun.

I quickly moved over behind the stewardess and grasped the bottom of her dress and pulled it up around her waist. Before she could protest, I pulled the leg of her panties to one side and pushed the head of my cock into her cunt. She looked back at me and hissed, "Stop. You can't do that." I noticed, however, that her fingers never stopped moving in my wife's cunt, so I took no notice of her protest and pushed forward until the full length of my cock was buried deep inside her cunt. As I paused to let her become comfortable with my entrance, I felt her cunt muscles begin to flex around my cock as she massaged me.

I started to pump in and out of her with long strokes as her fingers continued to work in and out of my wife's cunt. Soon I heard Lynne begin to make the little hiccupping noise she makes when she's about to cum and then I saw her buttocks clench and unclench over and over as her climax was upon her. Lynne's juices flowed down the stewardess's hand and began to drip to the floor.

All this was too much for me and I pounded my cock in and out as fast as I could as I felt the cum building in my balls. Finally with a cry I spewed my load deep into the throbbing cunt of the stewardess as she was continuing to slowly stroke Lynne's still spraying pussy.

As we finally separated Lynne became aware of my presence. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "The same as you my dear," I replied. "Getting first class service."

We then returned to our seats as if nothing had happened. When we were leaving the plane the stewardess, whose name we learned was Jenny, slipped me a piece of paper with her home phone number on it.

"Call me," she whispered.

But that's another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Mile High Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds